Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Yakume
Member+

Why do so many Oromos hate Eskinder Nega?

Post by Yakume » 25 Jul 2020, 11:12

You may agree or disagree with me, but I think the answer is very simple. The man openly calls that "Addis Ababa is for its residents, not tribal militias" which is true. Ethiopians and the international community should suppress the separatist forces and extremists, and narrow-minded people from all communities.

Never trust Tigray politicians who kiss children and women, whose eyebrows meet in the middle

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Why do so many Oromos hate Eskinder Nega?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Jul 2020, 12:00

Yakume wrote:
25 Jul 2020, 11:12
You may agree or disagree with me, but I think the answer is very simple. The man openly calls that "Addis Ababa is for its residents, not tribal militias" which is true. Ethiopians and the international community should suppress the separatist forces and extremists, and narrow-minded people from all communities.

Never trust Tigray politicians who kiss children and women, whose eyebrows meet in the middle
It is simply difficult to disagree with Jawar Mohammed and agree with Eskinder Nega at the same time, unless you are a certain pretender.

Jawar himself praised Eskinder at one time saying he (Eskinder) is doing a great job on a televion interview and then run to his qeerroo and called on them to raise their mencha against many peaceful citizens referring to what Eskinder was saying as a reason.

But may I ask you, if you are not a pretender?

How on earth London's Mayor Sadiq Khan,who is stemming from Pakiston originally, shouldn't be an issue with the civilized world but at the same time a mayor of Addis Ababa (Finfinne), who is coming from just the near environ of Finfinne originally should be that a problem and Eskinder Nega should call for a subversion against the administration of the latter?

Just tell me and i could be convinced of the reason behind.

Yakume
Member+

Post by Yakume » 25 Jul 2020, 12:15

Jawar himself praised Eskinder at one time saying he (Eskinder) is doing a great job on a televion interview and then run to his qeerroo and called on them to raise their mencha against many peaceful citizens referring to what Eskinder was saying as a reason.

You have already answered the question and the rest is just your opinion and what we call "background noise".

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Jul 2020, 12:26

Yakume wrote:

@Yakume,

The answer is crystal clear. In those difficult days of distress when fanatic and extremist Oromos from Arusi and Bale attempted to invade, raid and displace the inhabitants of Adds Ababa, Eskindir emerged as the guardian of the city protecting from falling into their hands. Who in his right mind will forget,the brutal butchering in Burayu, mass eviction in Legatafo, etc lead by the deat Angel of Jawar, Bekele Geriba, Lema Megresa, et al. Eskindir warded off those genocidal Oromo thugs and their OPDO officials working in the so- called government system. He and the Addis Ababian youth are the only force that dashed their hope about Addis Ababa. Thus, Eskindir is the guardian Angel of the city which the evils and Jihadists have bitter hate toward him, albeit he is a sacred hero and icon for the millions. No matter what (whether in prison or not) no feet of thuggish OLF/OPDO extremists can anymore stand on the edge of Eskindir's sword - he has almost all the million Addis Ababians guarding the dirties out of the city.

Bashu

Post by Bashu » 25 Jul 2020, 15:54

I
t is simply difficult to disagree with Jawar Mohammed and agree with Eskinder Nega at the same time, unless you are a certain pretender.

How on earth London's Mayor Sadiq Khan,who is stemming from Pakiston originally, shouldn't be an issue with the civilized world but at the same time a mayor of Addis Ababa (Finfinne), who is coming from just the near environ of Finfinne originally should be that a problem and Eskinder Nega should call for a subversion against the administration of the latter?

You have the audacity to compare London's democratically elected mayor Sadiq to illegally imposed mayor Takle uma. Addis Abeban's don't give a
damn where Takele hailed from, they are demanding, rightly so the unelected Takele to stop his tribal shenanigans. Takele Uma and his boss Abiy keep arresting Eskendir because he has the courage to expose their evil deeds.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Jul 2020, 16:13

Bashu wrote:
25 Jul 2020, 15:54
I
t is simply difficult to disagree with Jawar Mohammed and agree with Eskinder Nega at the same time, unless you are a certain pretender.

You have the audacity to compare London's democratically elected mayor Sadiq to illegally imposed mayor Takle uma. Addis Abeban's don't give a
damn where Takele hailed from, they are demanding, rightly so the unelected Takele to stop his tribal shenanigans. Takele Uma and his boss Abiy keep arresting Eskendir because he has the courage to expose their evil deeds.
And you have the audacity of confusing the possible "flaw" of the system with the out-right discrimination against someone, in this casewi Mayor Takele Uma, a servant of the people, and still wish to pretend as someone concerned about the safety and security of the country.

Many people do care about the country but not about your discrimination in the open based on the group membership of a person. Who do you think is prepared to entertain with you a blatant racism in one's own country?

Jawar praised Eskinder precisely because the latter kept fueling the machine the former is riding on.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 25 Jul 2020, 20:54

Yakume wrote:

Just same as Amharas hate Jawar. Any more question?

Yakume
Member+

Post by Yakume » 26 Jul 2020, 10:19

You don’t need me to tell you Amharas hate Oromos! Do you think Amharas hate your junior cadres? If so, why Amharas hate Jawar Mohamed?

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 26 Jul 2020, 12:40

Animal Oromos hate everybody even their own they kill Hachalu. They kill their own Haile Fida. Even today they tried to kill the old beast Daud Ibsa. It is like animals the big one will eat the weaker no human decency among them and the Agames. we have witnessed when they burn and kill their own by saying Gobena. They burn their own school. their own hotel and their own neighbor. Furthermore the bit even the white Americans for giving them shelter, food, job, and free education. These animals are good for nothing. It is no surprise if they hate Eskinder. They hate Abyi because he let them in with their guns and share them power. While other ethnicities supported him and thanked him but the galas said he is not gala because he married to human, not to a beast-like them. You are asking a rhetorical question because they do not believe and are not capable of reasoning.

They are driven by instinct and emotion. Ethiopian should punish these beasts to their demise without any mercy.

A good Gala is a dead gala