Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Cigar

Re: Opposition to HGDEF at all time high. Mesfin Hagos approval rating going up

Post by Cigar » 22 Jul 2020, 18:09

There are engineers and there are who assemble what the engineers drafted.
Mesfin is like those who assemble what the engineers sketche.
PIA being the engineer and Mesfin is a laborer.
In other words he might have been a leader of our tegadelties but the guy has no charisma or intellect like Wedi Afom or Wedi Efriem. He has no quality of leadership in politics.
The guy is a retard for christ sake.
All the ones who run away from their obligation are cowards.
Revolution eats its children as they say.
Rather that licking PIA's behind in the field, why didn't they beat PIA's behind before Wedi Afom and Wedi Efrem beat their asses?
Again there is a pilot and then there are the hostesses.
PIA is a genius, he has all the qualities of great leadership.
Fu*cken guy has no place in Eritrea. Being a tegadalay doesn't warrant any praise or sympathy ones one digresses from fighting from inside upto dying to what they believe in.
He is a run away rat.
He is a traitor.
He actually start to look like them nasty agame leaders. I mean his looks.
He talks like degnet and ethioarse.
The good thing is that he is irreverent just like the nut cases Eritrean teqwamerties.
Die you dumb as*s, die.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Jul 2020, 18:48

eden wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 16:21
Opposition to HGDEF at all time high. Mesfin Hagos approval rating going up
Sister Eden gual Adwa,

We hear you.....Now, please tell us the opposition level for your TPLF in Ethiopia and in Tigray... Remember, your TPLF used to lead the whole Ethiopia with more than 100 million people. :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: When it comes General Mesgin Hagos, I would not be too excited if I were you. I agree with you that his approval rating has gone up mainly because the citizens of the least important killil look very exited because they see him as their savior....But I assure you that General Mesfin will not get you anywhere... He is there just to get his stimulus check :P from the Ethiopian wealth your TPLF have looted....Nothing more :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wedi Hagos must have heard about the $20,000,000.00 stimulus check PIA and Dr. Abby received from your TPLF :lol: :lol: :lol:

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jul 2020, 18:59

And, when did you take this census? :roll:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 22 Jul 2020, 19:05

edu, if you really believe the headlines you put up, then get ready for a surprise of your life. Stay tuned!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 22 Jul 2020, 19:41

Cigar wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 18:09
I disagree. He landlocked country of a hundred million souls that are not even that far from the sea. He subjected Eritrea to permanent insecurity in so doing. Sawa is indefinite because of this.

I believe he is short sighted for this reason. This could have been avoided had he allowed free flow of ideas within EPLF instead of killing those far sighted leaders. Case in point Menkae

Mesfin Hagos strength is he provides continuity which our country needs.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Jul 2020, 19:56

eden wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 19:41
Cigar wrote:
I disagree. He landlocked country of a hundred million souls that is not even that far from the sea....... Menkae
You know that your beloved Zena told Eritrea to use the Red Sea to drink our camels and we proudly just did that..... :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that the Ethiopian people have gotten their beloved country back from the criminal TPLF goons and the same criminals are hiding in Mekelle holes to save their lives, I am sure the hundred million Ethiopians under the leadership of the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby will be welcomed to use Eritrean Ports anytime soon after your TPLF bosses are brought to court.... I think it is just a matter of months if not weeks :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

By the way, why are you so mute about the filling of Hidasse Dam :roll: :roll: ????

Dedebit is always dedeb

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 22 Jul 2020, 20:00

I thought your dissatisfaction was b/c the lion of nakfa stone-lock your A$$, now you are advocating for the flow of ideas, while you have been here supporting the most oppressive regime known to man the Sibhat Nega family dynasty in your dead republic, do you see the irony Gahba?
aside of that I would like to dikc lock your qintir but No visa no your cheap Pu$$y as long as the lion of nakfa breathing and kicking, :lol: :lol: :lol:
eden wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 19:41
Cigar wrote:
I disagree. He landlocked country of a hundred million souls that are not even that far from the sea. He subjected Eritrea to permanent insecurity in so doing. Sawa is indefinite because of this.

I believe he is short sighted for this reason. This could have been avoided had he allowed free flow of ideas within EPLF instead of killing those far sighted leaders. Case in point Menkae

Mesfin Hagos strength is he provides continuity which our country needs.
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 22 Jul 2020, 20:14, edited 2 times in total.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 22 Jul 2020, 20:06

Hawzen wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 19:56
welcomed to use Eritrean Ports anytime
That doesn't guarantee access to the Sea for a country of hundred million people. Foreign relations are not smooth all the time and leaders don't necessarily base their policies on sound cost benefit analysis. Ownership is the key. With ownership comes security.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Jul 2020, 20:25

eden wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 20:06
Hawzen wrote:
That doesn't guarantee access to the Sea for a country of hundred million people. Foreign relations are not smooth all the time and leaders don't necessarily base their policies on sound cost benefit analysis. Ownership is the key. With ownership comes security.
Let's talk about ownership....Are you telling us Ethiopians own your Mekelle ???? You have the audacity to talk about ownership when the criminal TPLF goons who are wanted by the Federal court are still hiding in Axum Hotel ??? By the way, what did your Idol Zena mean when he said the following:

"The Tigreans had Axum, but what could that mean to the Gurague? The Agew had Lalibela, but what could that mean to the Oromo? The Gonderes had castles, but what could that mean to the Wolaitai?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I assure you that the Ethiopian people will be welcomed to use Eritrea's ports as soon as the handful of TPLF criminals who are very dangerous for our region are brought to face justice for their heinous crimes they have committed on the people of Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia...

By the way, congratulations that Hidasse Dam is filled :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: ....

God bless Ethiopia and Prime Minister Dr. Abby.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 22 Jul 2020, 20:31

Eden the agame hoe, no one landlocked Ethiopia from the sea coast it never had.
PIA and the Eritrean people didn't sacrifice to landlocked or hate our neighbors including Ethiopia.
We faught to free our country and the 1000ds of miles of sea coast happened to be ours. It was, is and will always be an Eritrean territory. But that doesn't mean that we will not let any neighbor to use our sea coasts (ports) so long they respect our territorial integrity and sovereignty.
We the Eritrean people including our leadership didn't struggle for a quick meal. We had a vision and the vision is getting clearer by the day......even if it cost us dearly.....for the future generation.
Look at woyane's vision.
Was it to be quarantined in mekele rat holes? If that is what you call vision, you are even dumber than your shifta woyanes.
We refuse to eat our hard worked fruits while they are not ripe as yet. That is your agames traits.
You selfish cowards only think for a quick meal or fix.
While all the tones of bricks were thrown at us by your masters, we were building concrete foundation which no one will ever dare to break it.
The meaning of vision is...future you gahba.
And our future is very bright.
We already are becoming the honest deal makers in the region.
Every thing you were joking about Eritrea will boomerang at your face.
It is not because we love to neglect lots of things about our country.
It is the VISION priority STUPID.
Once we shove woyane to the gutter soon, our highway will be smooth like a baby [deleted] and we will do miracle not in 20 years like woyane did stealing Ethiopia's economy, but in 5 years the most.
Eritreans standard of living will be second to none.
And that is what is irritating and scaring you.
I bet your inner twisted agame heart is telling (honestly)...if these Eritreans can whether the 1000ds of man made tornadoes, they are going to leave us in the dust and won't even allow us to shine their shoes, do their menial jobs and for you the whorism your mom used to perform in Abashawil.
Yes, vision is future you agame qosal akaha'aa.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 22 Jul 2020, 21:52

Cigar wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 20:31
PIA and the Eritrean people didn't sacrifice to landlocked or hate our neighbors including Ethiopia.
We faught to free our country and the 1000ds of miles of sea coast happened to be ours. It was, is and will always be an Eritrean territory. But that doesn't mean that we will not let any neighbor to use our sea coasts (ports) so long they respect our territorial integrity and sovereignty.
We the Eritrean people including our leadership didn't struggle for a quick meal. We had a vision and the vision is getting clearer by the day......even if it cost us dearly.....for the future generation.
Look at woyane's vision.
Was it to be quarantined in mekele rat holes? If that is what you call vision, you are even dumber than your shifta woyanes.
We refuse to eat our hard worked fruits while they are not ripe as yet. That is your agames traits.
You selfish cowards only think for a quick meal or fix.
While all the tones of bricks were thrown at us by your masters, we were building concrete foundation which no one will ever dare to break it.
The meaning of vision is...future you gahba.
And our future is very bright.
We already are becoming the honest deal makers in the region.
Every thing you were joking about Eritrea will boomerang at your face.
It is not because we love to neglect lots of things about our country.
It is the VISION priority STUPID.
Once we shove woyane to the gutter soon, our highway will be smooth like a baby [deleted] and we will do miracle not in 20 years like woyane did stealing Ethiopia's economy, but in 5 years the most.
Eritreans standard of living will be second to none.
And that is what is irritating and scaring you.
I bet your inner twisted agame heart is telling (honestly)...if these Eritreans can whether the 1000ds of man made tornadoes, they are going to leave us in the dust and won't even allow us to shine their shoes, do their menial jobs and for you the whorism your mom used to perform in Abashawil.
Yes, vision is future you agame qosal akaha'aa.

YAY

Post by YAY » 22 Jul 2020, 22:12

Dear Eden: Are you saying that Etiyopiya should have ownership of an Eritrean port ?

Could you explain what you mean? Eritrean ports are under the ownership of Eritrea because they are within the territory of Eritrea. I hope you know what you are talking about. What type of arrangement are you thinking of that permits Etiyopiya to have ownership of a port that is already owned by Eritrea? What kind of ownership is in your mind? You believe that "With ownership comes security," for Etiyopiya. How does your suggestion guarantee security for Eritrea? Etiyopiya could demand for ownership of another additional port when its population reaches, say, 150 or 200 million.
eden wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 20:06
Hawzen wrote:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Jul 2020, 20:47

Yay

You honestly don't see a systemic problem from a political entity with high population relative to its neighbors being landlocked? I think this is a problem for the region at large. Mind you, Ethiopia is so close to the Sea. To see how it defies common sense. imagine Ethiopia is six feet away from the Sea. I think our non stop interference in Ethiopia is caused by this. We are fully invested in Ethiopia at all times due to this very insecurity.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 24 Jul 2020, 21:00

eden wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 20:47
Yay

You honestly don't see a systemic problem from a political entity with high population relative to its neighbors being landlocked? I think this is a problem for the region at large. Mind you, Ethiopia is so close to the Sea.
Gahba Edu, you change gear now, from being Eritrean then Agazian tigrai- tignya crap, now you immerged as newly sobered agame sahsah qomal from Adwa. all these false hopes and dreams have been driving you crazy for years only to throw them as a bankrupted notebook in a matter of days.
what do you have left to bet now? your old qintir that may give a visa to spread your leg in a nearby village.