Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Hachaalluu Hundassaa was the best artist Ethiopia ever had - assassinating him was worst crime even by Nazi standards!

Post by EthioRedSea » 22 Jul 2020, 13:28

Nazi Germans killed Jews and others indiscriminately. This was done in prisons and in gas chambers. Hucchallu Hundassa was assaassinated in broad day light in his car. Ahmed Ali's henchmen refused to allow to provide first aid to Huchallu and bleed himself to death. This is worse than what the nazis did to Jews.

Huchalluu had the best voice. He was an Oromo ethnonationalist , a view shared by millions of people from Oromo Region. He was much better than Teddy Afro , a Guraghe musician known for his piece about Menelik.

TGAA
Member+

Re: Hachaalluu Hundassaa was the best artist Ethiopia ever had - assassinating him was worst crime even by Nazi standar

Post by TGAA » 22 Jul 2020, 15:39

Half-cocked weyannes think you can pull your stupid card 1000 times and think you could fool the Ethipian people?You are known to bomb public transportation in Addis, is it surprising then you conspire to kill Hachallu? Your corocodil tears withstanding, the Ethipian people know you are a cold-blooded reptiles who are known to kill and eat your Owen.

EthioRedSea

Re: Hachaalluu Hundassaa was the best artist Ethiopia ever had - assassinating him was worst crime even by Nazi standar

Post by EthioRedSea » 22 Jul 2020, 16:19

TGAA wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 15:39
Half-cocked weyannes think you can pull your stupid card 1000 times and think you could fool the Ethipian people?You are known to bomb public transportation in Addis, is it surprising then you conspire to kill Hachallu? Your corocodil tears withstanding, the Ethipian people know you are a cold-blooded reptiles who are known to kill and eat your Owen.
Woyane did not kill Huchalluu. It is Eritrea and Abiy security. They are arresting Oromos and killing them.
I am not Woyanne. I support TPLF, but am critical of their position on Eritrea and also their policy on Tigray and Ethiopia.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 22 Jul 2020, 17:57

I am not Woyanne. I support TPLF. Difference without a distinction. one wish weyanes would have said different for you to squeak by, no luck there. if it looks like a weyane, swims like a weyane, and quacks like a weyane, then it probably is a weyane.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 22 Jul 2020, 18:26

EthioRedSea wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 16:19
I support TPLF, but am critical of their position on Eritrea and also their policy on Tigray and Ethiopia.
EthioRedSea,

Think of it this way; if Woyane was worried once upon a time that Isaias/Eritrea would betray "Eritrea's Independence" and made sure "Eritrea's independence" was protected, why should Ethiopians trust Dr. Debresion/TPLF today more than Isaias/EPLF in protecting Ethiopia?

For me it's hands down; I've found Isaias to be more genuine, credible and trust worthy towards Ethiopia; I understand why Dr. Abiy can entrust Isaias as a good friend; if anything PIA has turned out to have a better track record in standing for Ethiopia than the TPLF goons.

We already sense OLF Shene killed Hachalu and they're a strategic ally of TPLF. TPLF/OLF were/are fake.

EthioRedSea wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 15:57

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 22 Jul 2020, 18:45

Araya Tesfamariam is an Eritrean and anti-Tigray.
TPLF does NOT waste resources to kill an artist who is an ally.
Eritrean agents and Abiy Ahmed's hench men killed Hunchaalluu.
Last edited by EthioRedSea on 22 Jul 2020, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 Jul 2020, 18:46

Dawi,

Blaming OLF for everything is the same thing the TPLF did; they'd massacre some Oromos, and say ''Weyneeee the OLF did zis!''
It's lame and played out, you Abiy worshipers, should at least find a new boogeyman to lie on.
I am sure that, if it rains too hard in a part of Ethiopia, that you guys would blame ''Shane OLF,'' for it too!

:lol:

EthioRedSea,

I know you are not really sympathizing with us Oromos all of a sudden, you have shown your hatred for us countless times, so why pretend? Just be yourself.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 22 Jul 2020, 18:59

EthioRedSea wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 13:28
Nazi Germans killed Jews and others indiscriminately. This was done in prisons and in gas chambers. Hucchallu Hundassa was assaassinated in broad day light in his car. Ahmed Ali's henchmen refused to allow to provide first aid to Huchallu and bleed himself to death. This is worse than what the nazis did to Jews.

Huchalluu had the best voice. He was an Oromo ethnonationalist , a view shared by millions of people from Oromo Region. He was much better than Teddy Afro , a Guraghe musician known for his piece about Menelik.

Please stop your usual attention diversion shameless pathological lies since Hachaalu himself have already said on OMN interview conducted by Guyyo Wariyo publicly as to who is after him, naming names, text messages and telephone calls and all the sources behind his problems. Everything directly points at the tplf Oligarchs and their local cadre foot soldiers.

So please try other new tricks and acrobats since this issue is already crystal clear to every sane person. Last but not least it can be said with great accuracy that the tplf during its 27 years of dictatorship used to do the killings by night and start searching and crying for the dead during the day time. Old habits die hard! Nothing new! So please stop insulting our intelligence by bombarding us with high sounding attention diversion cheap colorful propaganda in order to benefit from the good human's tragic death to make political business profits from it. Okay? Okay!
:mrgreen: