Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Genesis

Birhanu Nega’s dogs are out on the street

Post by Genesis » 22 Jul 2020, 02:29

Tile wrote

“ Mr Genesis,

You exaggerate and those who insult dr berhanu based on bogus accusation, yes, it is about ethnic insult when you tallk about money, economy, I know your types, I used to live in diverse sefer in Lideta, I know certain Gonderes come to AA insulting the gurages, it is ethnic insult and I know it. It is one thing to oppose dr berhanu based on his political stance it is another thing when targeting his ethnicity. It is not new. That being said, you also have no evidence whether he works for outside. Your description sounds you are somehow afraid of him, I wonder why. I hope you say that saying sell out fully to Lidetu as well. That being said, my opposition is completely different whereas you have your agenda. I would like to see your types over thowing Tplf instead of barking on small tree. Better yet, I would like to see your bravado freeing Welkait, Afar, Raya and Nile from stangle of Tplf. That is when I see yes, you are better than Berhanu/G7/Ezema. Show us! It is possible maybe something good can come out while remaining patient, yet nothing is guarnateed. My worry is the make and brake comes from Shabia.”

Tiel,
Labeling Birhanu Nega’s critics as racists is the very foundation of Birhanu Nega himself. Since you have no idea who I am and what I sacrificed for my country, what ever lebel you throw towards me won’t stick. Struggling as a good citizen for a country is an honorable deed where your friend or boss Birhanu Nega doesn’t know at all. If on your side of town, cheating and begging for that matter milking the diaspora Ethiopians for money as a struggle, I give up because that is how the charlatan Birhanu has been doing for a long time. Let me ask you a few things if you can answer them. Why does Birhanu abandoned arbegnoch ginbar without any explanation or without any guidance? Is it because most of them were Amaras? Wasn’t he the one who put in his organization program the statement “ only people with two language can be elected in g7 leadership?” Who was his target? Who was he excluding from leadership? After all who only speak only one language in Ethiopia? Can Amaras come to your mind? Wasn’t he the one who is being more Oromo than oneg? more Sidama than the Sidama? More Somali than Somali itself? With the policy to avoid Amaras by any means. I don’t even want to mention the slaughter of Amara fighters by informing woyane through his private channels. Listen, I can write a book about what his mission was and who hired him to destroy Amara and Ethiopia. Do I say anything about any hard working gurages? Not in a million years, they are hard working victims of him also. It is a curse for Ethiopian loving gurages to be associated with him, but again you can’t choose your race or ethnic group. And you Birhanu’s buchila telling me I have no evidence. You have no idea, not only me many people have a lot of evidence? it is a matter of time. Wait for judgment day, you will be surprised. At last my advice to you is, do not ride a dead horse because your enemy will catch you before you move an inch. You have the nerve to ask me for evidence, why don’t you asK a person any person next to you about Birhanu? For that matter about lidetu too, since you brought it yourself. To me, they are both the same vagabonds.