Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
banebris2013

Re: All against OROMO??????? What to achieve?

Post by banebris2013 » 07 Aug 2020, 22:22

Wedi wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 18:30
banebris2013 wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 21:36
One thing you people never want to acknowledge is the past misdeeds done against oromo as a people by past rulers, starting with your King Menilik, which was worse than what is happening now: Remember the Menilik's proclamation :" Ya hagere sew, sew atgdel, gallam behone (People of my country, do not kill anyone, even if it is Galla)". As this proclamation indicates, the hate for oromo as a people is deep rooted and the current situation is a manifestation of the continuation of that deep rooted hate for oromo.
አንተ ምኒልክ ኦሮሞን ጋላ አለው ብለህ ምኒልክ እንደዚያ ስለማለቱ ግን አንድም ማስረጃ አታቀርብም፡፡

በጣም የሚገርምህ ነገር ግን ኦነግ ራሱ ኦሮሞ ማለት ጋላ ማለት እንደሆነ በኦፊሻል ደብዳቤ ሳይቀር ለአፍሪካ አንድነት ድርጅት እና ከሌሎች ሀገራት ድርጅቶች ጋር ይጻጻፍ ነበር፡፡

ታዲያ ኦነግ ኦሮሞን ጋላ እያለ ሲጠራው ፅድቅ ሌላው ኦሮሞን ጋላ እያለ ሲጠራው ሃጢያት የሚሆነው እንዴት ብሎ ነው??

ለምሳሌ የሚከተለው እየው

«ኦሮሞ ጋላ ነው» ኦነግ ለአፍሪካ አንድነት ድርጅት ከጻፈው የተወሰደ

ከታች የታተመው ታሪካዊ ደብዳቤ ኦነግ ለአፍሪካ አንድነት ድርጅት እ.ኤ.አ. በሰኔ 1981 ዓ.ም. ከጻፈው ባለ 18 ገጽ ደብዳቤ ውስጥ የተወሰደ ነው። ኦነግ ለአፍሪካ አንድነት ድርጅት የጻፈው ደብዳቤ ዋና አላማ ድርጅቱ የኦነግን አገር የመመስረት ትግል እንዲደግፍና ኢትዮጵያ የኦሮሞ ቅኝ ገዢ ስለሆነች ከቅኝ ግዛት ነጻ ወጥተው የአፍሪካ አንድነት ድርጅትን ያቋቋሙ አገሮች ቅኝ ገዢዋን ኢትዮጵያን ከድርጅቱ አባሮ ዋና ጽሕፈት ቤቱን ከአዲስ አበባ ወደ ሌላ የአፍሪካ አገር እንዲያዛውር ለመጠየቅ ነው።

የተሰመረበት የኦነግ ደብዳቤ ክፍል እንደሚያሳየው ኦሮሞ ጋላ እንደሚባል ለአፍሪካ አንድነት ድርጅት ያስታወቀው ኦነግ ራሱ ነው። ለአፍሪካ አንድነት ድርጅት በጻፈው ደብዳቤ ኦሮሞ ጋላ እንደሚባል፤ኦሮሞ ማለት ጋላ ማለት እንደሆነ ለአፍሪካውያን በደብዳቤ ሲያስታውቅ የኖረው ኦነግ ለኦሮሞ ልጆች ሲሆን ግን «ጋላ አማራ ያወጣልን ስድብ ነው» እያለ ይዋሻቸዋል።

ምንጭ አቻምየለህ
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Unlike you people, i believe in evidence. Obviously i was not born then to say i heard it with my own ears. The source of the information is one of the history books written by one of Menelik loving historians in your cursed Ethiopia. So if you want discredit someone for lack of evidence when the evidence is out there, it will be on you not me. Most amhara elites argue out of their emotion than evidence. They accept anything that addresses all their wishful thinking, like you arguing here that "Menelik did not say this or that". If you people were honest and guided with evidence we would not have this exchanges here. Obviously you people are allergic to truth and rarely uses evidence to argue your case ( dabtaras and church affiliated sources are not reliable evidences as they are one sided and extremely biased).
You do not want to or(can not/does not know how) search and find the evidence, does not mean there is no evidence for something. Try hard.
Last edited by banebris2013 on 13 Aug 2020, 00:36, edited 1 time in total.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 07 Aug 2020, 22:34

Naga Tuma wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 18:12
banebris2013 wrote:
One thing you people never want to acknowledge is the past misdeeds done against oromo as a people by past rulers, starting with your King Menilik, which was worse than what is happening now: Remember the Menilik's proclamation :" Ya hagere sew, sew atgdel, gallam behone (People of my country, do not kill anyone, even if it is Galla)". As this proclamation indicates, the hate for oromo as a people is deep rooted and the current situation is a manifestation of the continuation of that deep rooted hate for oromo.
ዓጸ ምኒልክ ይህን ምን ጊዘ እንደ ተናገሩ እና ለማን እንደተናገሩ አላዉቅም:: ሃገር በማቆም ላይ የነበሩ ጊዘ ነዉ? ባህር አቃርጦ የመጣዉን ወራሪ ሲዋጉ የነበረ ጊዘ ነዉ? ሃገር ካቆሙ እና ወራሪን ሙሉ በሙሉ ባይሆንም ከመለሱ በሁዋላ ነዉ?

ይህን ከተናገሩ አብረዉ ይሰሩ የነበሩት እንደ እነ ፊታዉራሪ እብሳ ጉታ፣ ደጃዝማች ኩምሳ ሞሮዳ፣ ደጃዝማች ጆተ ቱሉ ምን መልስ መለሱ?

ዓጸ ምኒልክ እና ወራሪን የመለሱት ሁሉ አብረዉ ባይቆሙ ኖሮ አንተ ትወለድ ነበር?

ለማመዛዘን ያህል እስቲ የሚከተሉትን ጥያቀዎች መመለስ ትችላለህ?

ኮሎነል መንግስቱ ሃይለማሪያም የሃገረ ሰዉ ሰዉ አትግደሉ የአብዮት ልጅም ባይሆን ብሎ ያዉቃል?

አቶ መለስ ዘናዊ የሃገረ ሰዉ ሰዉ አታስወግዱ ቆሻሻም ቢሆን ብሎ ያዉቃል?

ኦቦ ለንጮ ለታ የሃገረ ሰዉ ሰዉ አትግደሉ አማኝም ባይሆን ብሎ ያዉቃል?

ሸህ ጃራ አባ ገዳ የሃገረ ሰዉ ሰዉ አትግደሉ ከፍርም ቢሆን ብሎ ያዉቃል?

እነዚህን ጥያቀዎች መመለስ ትችላልህ? መመልስ ካልቻልክ ሚዛን መሸክም ትችላልህ?
Naga Tuma,
I know you are smarter than this. I am not one of those who claim things without having evidence. The conditions under which the proclamation was made is an assignment for you. Get back to me when you find the evidence to disprove my claim. Until then, nagaatti turi

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 12 Aug 2020, 20:29

banebris2013 wrote:
07 Aug 2020, 22:34
Naga Tuma wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
ዓጸ ምኒልክ ይህን ምን ጊዘ እንደ ተናገሩ እና ለማን እንደተናገሩ አላዉቅም:: ሃገር በማቆም ላይ የነበሩ ጊዘ ነዉ? ባህር አቃርጦ የመጣዉን ወራሪ ሲዋጉ የነበረ ጊዘ ነዉ? ሃገር ካቆሙ እና ወራሪን ሙሉ በሙሉ ባይሆንም ከመለሱ በሁዋላ ነዉ?

ይህን ከተናገሩ አብረዉ ይሰሩ የነበሩት እንደ እነ ፊታዉራሪ እብሳ ጉታ፣ ደጃዝማች ኩምሳ ሞሮዳ፣ ደጃዝማች ጆተ ቱሉ ምን መልስ መለሱ?

Naga Tuma,
I know you are smarter than this. I am not one of those who claim things without having evidence. The conditions under which the proclamation was made is an assignment for you. Get back to me when you find the evidence to disprove my claim. Until then, nagaatti turi
banebris2013,

I have just come back to this thread and saw and read your response.

Socrates is quoted to have said the following: "All I know is that I know nothing."

Claiming smart is not my forte. The willingness to learn is my wish. In that wish to learn, I have asked you questions a couple of times in recent times, including those in this thread.

The first one was when I asked you: "Does that mean you have changed from not wanting Ethiopia to wanting Ethiopia in the hands of a new generation of a section of Ethiopians?"

You responded by stating the following: "You already made your conclusion that i am one of those who does not want Ethiopia."

So, in my wish to learn, I keep wondering if your two statements are consistent or if you have yet to make up you mind about wanting Ethiopia and not wanting ኣጼ ምኒልክ by putting historical contexts on the balance of what you want and what you don't want about things that may be inseparable.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 12 Aug 2020, 20:56

Hmm... :P

Why not stop all of these non stop unbaked and half baked fairy tales and at times pathological lies instead slowly but surely breathing deep both inwards and outwards alternatively and taking time to think positively so as to come and build Mamma Oromiyya, Mamma Amhara and Mamma Ethiopia to become great and green again just like the flourishing majestic ancient Kushitic Kingdoms, the mother and father of all the civilizations that has long been, is still being and will always come to be for ever in top the future. :P

All Oromos for all Ethiopians and all Ethiopians for all Oromos. In spite of the many versions of the fake news and sweet white lies even the Ethiopian Defense Minister, Obbo Lamma Magarsa is till a member of the House of Federation but not at all even remotely facing the cancellation of his membership in the House of Federation as have been gleefully propagated. BINGO!
:P

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 12 Aug 2020, 22:55

sun wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 20:56

Why not stop all of these non stop unbaked and half baked fairy tales and at times pathological lies instead slowly but surely breathing deep both inwards and outwards alternatively and taking time to think positively so as to come and build Mamma Oromiyya, Mamma Amhara and Mamma Ethiopia to become great and green again just like the flourishing majestic ancient Kushitic Kingdoms, the mother and father of all the civilizations that has long been, is still being and will always come to be for ever in top the future. :P

All Oromos for all Ethiopians and all Ethiopians for all Oromos. In spite of the many versions of the fake news and sweet white lies even the Ethiopian Defense Minister, Obbo Lamma Magarsa is till a member of the House of Federation but not at all even remotely facing the cancellation of his membership in the House of Federation as have been gleefully propagated. BINGO!
Sun,
Politics is about perception. My opinion and your opinion are both how we perceive the current Ethiopian political environment depending on how individualistically see it. My perception a year ago should not be the same as today.
To me politics is like weather that changes now and then, so are the people involved as well. So the opinion i wrote here is the reflection on how i perceive the current Ethiopian politics and its impact on oromo as a people at present and possibly in the future as well. It is my personal opinion with no affiliation to political party/parties.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 13 Aug 2020, 00:43

Naga Tuma wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 20:29
banebris2013 wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:

Naga Tuma,
banebris2013,

Socrates is quoted to have said the following: "All I know is that I know nothing."

Claiming smart is not my forte. The willingness to learn is my wish. In that wish to learn, I have asked you questions a couple of times in recent times, including those in this thread.

The first one was when I asked you: "Does that mean you have changed from not wanting Ethiopia to wanting Ethiopia in the hands of a new generation of a section of Ethiopians?"

You responded by stating the following: "You already made your conclusion that i am one of those who does not want Ethiopia."

So, in my wish to learn, I keep wondering if your two statements are consistent or if you have yet to make up you mind about wanting Ethiopia and not wanting ኣጼ ምኒልክ by putting historical contexts on the balance of what you want and what you don't want about things that may be inseparable.
Nega Tuma,
You are one of those who are dedicated their full time to prove people wrong, just to make yourself a better knowing about everything under the sun. I do not remember when you are genuine about what you are asking from people other than implying that they are wrong or to that effect. I will give genuine you explanation when you get genuine. I do not entertain egos.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 15 Aug 2020, 00:33

banebris2013 wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 00:43
Naga Tuma wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:

Naga Tuma,
banebris2013,

Nega Tuma,
You are one of those who are dedicated their full time to prove people wrong, just to make yourself a better knowing about everything under the sun. I do not remember when you are genuine about what you are asking from people other than implying that they are wrong or to that effect. I will give genuine you explanation when you get genuine. I do not entertain egos.
No one can prove you wrong when you are logically right. If my questions made the fallacy of your logic ovious, you must ask yourself what made you present that fallacious logic out of your own volition. You tried to play into ego by putting the burden of proof of your own allegation on somebody else. I understand you are challenged in your own faculty between wanting and not wanting Ethiopia. On that, get help somewhere else.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 15 Aug 2020, 00:47

banebris2013 wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 22:55
sun wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 20:56

Sun,
Politics is about perception. My opinion and your opinion are both how we perceive the current Ethiopian political environment depending on how individualistically see it. My perception a year ago should not be the same as today.
To me politics is like weather that changes now and then, so are the people involved as well. So the opinion i wrote here is the reflection on how i perceive the current Ethiopian politics and its impact on oromo as a people at present and possibly in the future as well. It is my personal opinion with no affiliation to political party/parties.
sun, does this mini-lecture befit you?

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 15 Aug 2020, 04:09

Naga Tuma wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 00:33
banebris2013 wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:

Naga Tuma,
banebris2013,

Nega Tuma,
No one can prove you wrong when you are logically right. If my questions made the fallacy of your logic ovious, you must ask yourself what made you present that fallacious logic out of your own volition. You tried to play into ego by putting the burden of proof of your own allegation on somebody else. I understand you are challenged in your own faculty between wanting and not wanting Ethiopia. On that, get help somewhere else.
Naga Tuma,
When you are full of yourself you will consider others in your own image. Mind you, it was you who commented on what i wrote and you tell me to get help from somewhere else. i never asked you for help. Are you alright? I said i do not consider you genuine and i will not answer your questions. If you are after online fight just get someone filled with ego as you are. I do not have time to waste on your nonsense.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 21 Aug 2020, 22:23

banebris2013 wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 04:09
Naga Tuma wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
Nega Tuma,
Naga Tuma,
When you are full of yourself you will consider others in your own image. Mind you, it was you who commented on what i wrote and you tell me to get help from somewhere else. i never asked you for help. Are you alright? I said i do not consider you genuine and i will not answer your questions. If you are after online fight just get someone filled with ego as you are. I do not have time to waste on your nonsense.
Now, I am full of myself in proving you wrong, which you wrote earlier. One would ask which one is wrong, the self being wrong or the other self proving that self wrong. No one forced you to say you want Ethiopia. No one also forced you to say you don't want ዓጸ ምኒልክ but Ethiopia. I only asked you why you are self-conflicted. Evidently, you have been unable to get out of that self-conflicting position. That is the problem I can not help you with and suggest again that you get help somewhere else. I second your suggestion that you do not waste time here about getting out of that self-conflicting position.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 24 Aug 2020, 07:01

Naga Tuma wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 22:23
banebris2013 wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 04:09
Naga Tuma wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
Nega Tuma,
Naga Tuma,
Now, I am full of myself in proving you wrong, which you wrote earlier. One would ask which one is wrong, the self being wrong or the other self proving that self wrong. No one forced you to say you want Ethiopia. No one also forced you to say you don't want ዓጸ ምኒልክ but Ethiopia. I only asked you why you are self-conflicted. Evidently, you have been unable to get out of that self-conflicting position. That is the problem I can not help you with and suggest again that you get help somewhere else. I second your suggestion that you do not waste time here about getting out of that self-conflicting position.
I know you are in a mood to pick online fight. Sorry i am not. Are acting like a nasty old lady who never stops nagging, once started. I am not interested in anything that comes from you.There are many here in this forum,who can entertain your nagging. May i refer you to those?

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 27 Aug 2020, 02:25

banebris2013 wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 07:01
I know you are in a mood to pick online fight. Sorry i am not. Are acting like a nasty old lady who never stops nagging, once started. I am not interested in anything that comes from you.There are many here in this forum,who can entertain your nagging. May i refer you to those?
It is not new for you to resort to this level whenever you can't explain your own self-conflicting statements no one forced you to make in the first place. If I am older than you are, that means I am likely to be wiser. You have been able to pick the term nasty lady from a sh$t head.

If you happen to be the same guy who was writing on Deja News when I was in college, you are not new to me. If not, change "you" to "he" and read the rest.

If you are, don't even consider this an epic match of a valedictorian meeting another but a continuous education of you even when you are so subconscious to the very concept of shame.

I was reading your writings occassionally as time permitted and had the same kind of reaction then as now about your writings then that is now starting to evolve. Another brilliant writer on that forum evidently understood your grievances, real or perceived, that were expressed on that forum but disagreed with your vision of the solution. You have tried over the years to marginalize that kind of voice, which is now emerging as significant. I now consider the writing of that man that I do not know personally prophetic. You have tried to act more Borana than others as if the Borana man arrived in your village before passing through other villages.

I was also in college when I was observing from a distance your arguments with another man on the net. I did not know either one of you then.

After I got to meet both of you at a community meeting and observing it, I took the initiative in good faith to bring you together cognizant of your arguments that I had been observing. Despite the initial agreement, you took on the man again and then you lied to me later by falsely blaming it on internet technology.

After another community meeting that Licho Bukura was invited to and presided over, we had a brief encounter and conversation. I remember word for word what I said to you and what you replied to me after I observed how the meeting went. I said to you ሁንደ ወልት ደቻሱ በርባችሳ። Here is how you responded in case you have forgotten: አነስ አከሱመ ነት ፈካተ።

My comment was more about your BS on Deja News and less about how the meeting went, including how you were behaving in front of the gusts.

That is part of what I consider a continuous education of you about principles, convictions, and shame.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 27 Aug 2020, 23:46

Naga Tuma wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 02:25
banebris2013 wrote:
It is not new for you to resort to this level whenever you can't explain your own self-conflicting statements no one forced you to make in the first place. If I am older than you are, that means I am likely to be wiser. You have been able to pick the term nasty lady from a sh$t head.

If you happen to be the same guy who was writing on Deja News when I was in college, you are not new to me. If not, change "you" to "he" and read the rest.

If you are, don't even consider this an epic match of a valedictorian meeting another but a continuous education of you even when you are so subconscious to the very concept of shame.

I was reading your writings occassionally as time permitted and had the same kind of reaction then as now about your writings then that is now starting to evolve. Another brilliant writer on that forum evidently understood your grievances, real or perceived, that were expressed on that forum but disagreed with your vision of the solution. You have tried over the years to marginalize that kind of voice, which is now emerging as significant. I now consider the writing of that man that I do not know personally prophetic. You have tried to act more Borana than others as if the Borana man arrived in your village before passing through other villages.

I was also in college when I was observing from a distance your arguments with another man on the net. I did not know either one of you then.

After I got to meet both of you at a community meeting and observing it, I took the initiative in good faith to bring you together cognizant of your arguments that I had been observing. Despite the initial agreement, you took on the man again and then you lied to me later by falsely blaming it on internet technology.

After another community meeting that Licho Bukura was invited to and presided over, we had a brief encounter and conversation. I remember word for word what I said to you and what you replied to me after I observed how the meeting went. I said to you ሁንደ ወልት ደቻሱ በርባችሳ። Here is how you responded in case you have forgotten: አነስ አከሱመ ነት ፈካተ።

My comment was more about your BS on Deja News and less about how the meeting went, including how you were behaving in front of the gusts.

That is part of what I consider a continuous education of you about principles, convictions, and shame.
Just for the record i am not the person you think i am. if i have to say something in afaan oromo, i always write in qubee. Now i understand why you are what you are. Let alone being on Deja, i never heard of it until you wrote it here. Ani fi ati yaadan wali'irra fagoo wan jirrufu yeroo bayee walii galuu hin dandeenyu.
Ati hojiin ke yeroo hundaa badii namaa barbadu dha. kanafu walii galuu hindandenyu. Nagaatti turi

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 28 Aug 2020, 23:21

banebris2013 wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 23:46
Naga Tuma wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:

Just for the record i am not the person you think i am. if i have to say something in afaan oromo, i always write in qubee. Now i understand why you are what you are. Let alone being on Deja, i never heard of it until you wrote it here. Ani fi ati yaadan wali'irra fagoo wan jirrufu yeroo bayee walii galuu hin dandeenyu.
Ati hojiin ke yeroo hundaa badii namaa barbadu dha. kanafu walii galuu hindandenyu. Nagaatti turi
I have no reason to dispute your record that you are not the participant I have assumed to be. So, in that case, I take my assumption back and apologize to you for making a hasty assumption about your real identity even if it was qualified to be in case you were.

I have no problem at all about having different views because I consider it healthy and necessary for a meaningful progress. አንስ ፍደለ ፈረኦን ማሊፈን አከን በሬሱ ያደኮ እብሴረ።

I am not going to second guess your understanding. I only hope that you understand others have their views, if not better than yours, no less than yours.

That said, you sound that you value your views more than you can value those of others. I can not be sure that you have not been inculcated with that kind of attitude, which can easily make an observer mistake you for the inculcator.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 29 Aug 2020, 18:00

Naga Tuma wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 23:21
banebris2013 wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 23:46
Naga Tuma wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:

I have no reason to dispute your record that you are not the participant I have assumed to be. So, in that case, I take my assumption back and apologize to you for making a hasty assumption about your real identity even if it was qualified to be in case you were.

I have no problem at all about having different views because I consider it healthy and necessary for a meaningful progress. አንስ ፍደለ ፈረኦን ማሊፈን አከን በሬሱ ያደኮ እብሴረ።

I am not going to second guess your understanding. I only hope that you understand others have their views, if not better than yours, no less than yours.

That said, you sound that you value your views more than you can value those of others. I can not be sure that you have not been inculcated with that kind of attitude, which can easily make an observer mistake you for the inculcator.
A healthy difference of opinion is progressive as it gives you a chance to entertain different views around the same thing, leading to better understanding of the issue. I do not see your most comments under this category.
Naga Tuma,
i can see some progress here. I am not sure where you met Lichoo Bukura, i also met Lichoo when he was in OLF leadership team, before handing himself in to EPRDF.
Despite our differences in opinions, i don't take it personal. What is on internet will remain on internet. There is no denial we learn something through these exchanges, though we fail to admit it. So me not responding to you doesn't necessary mean i have not learned anything from it. I just mean do not accept the way you framed your reply. Nagaatti turi
Last edited by banebris2013 on 03 Sep 2020, 02:37, edited 1 time in total.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 03 Sep 2020, 00:30

I saw him at a community meeting and observed how the meeting went. I can speculate he wasn't pleased with how the meeting went. I am also positive that he didn't hear when I said in private to anotheer participant ሁንደ ወልት ደቻሱ በርባችሰ።