Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The content of the documents both signed have been revealed

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Jul 2020, 17:36

This show is astonishing, look the paper they are signing. One page paper was cut in half and both are signing half page papers. How do you tell, you can see the book is covered only half page on Issayas side and Abiy side too. The books are being pulled from shelf they are binding books to look Eritrea and Ethiopia are signing hundreds of pages written agreements despite they are sighing half page each???

The content of the documents both signed have been revealed:

Abiy signed documents say, Issayas hand written just one line sentence, thank you Abiy for let me and my families eat Teff for the last two years we had not have for 20 years under woyane.

Issayas signed documents say, Abiy typed written since he cannot write properly one line, I am glad I have home in Eritrea to run away in time of trouble and I thank you Issayas and your families for spared me.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 19 Jul 2020, 22:37, edited 6 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The content of the documents both signed have been revealed

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Jul 2020, 17:49

During travelling to Sawa Issayas and Abiy conversations were intercepted by the driver and bodyguards, Abiy apologize for the lose of two finest commanders of Xaeda/Nech and Blue eyes. Issayas respond was do not worry they were my spare parts anyway no lose. Then Abiy said oh, Maelish Dirbay Guhafat Nai Sawa???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Jul 2020, 20:31

Where are the Wotatu Sawa cannot do something to their killers???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Jul 2020, 21:37

Abiy asked Issayas, how do you like Ethiopian Teff thus far???

Issayas, don't you look my face I just feel like rejuvenated once again.

Abiy said that is what Menelik Teff does and if you sign the "Medemer" officially then your people will be rejuvenate too!!!

Issayas, I hear you but how can I do it when Asena TV is in one hand and Woyane in the other hand tied me up to do what I want all along???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 19 Jul 2020, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Jul 2020, 21:43

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should try your luck and try to be a screen writer. I am sure Hollywood moguls like Harvey Weinstein are going to knock your door to get in a hurry to sign a contract and in the process molest your qentir arse :mrgreen:

In the mean time, i am going to write a book under the title SLeepless in Mekele or Mekele under Seige or the Resistance is futile :mrgreen:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 19 Jul 2020, 21:53

I feel you Halafi!

We exerted tremendous efforts within and outside of the country and more than any other Eritrean political organization that Eritrea must break away from Ethiopia and achieve independence. We were suspicious that EPLF would betray the Eritrean struggle for independence in (exchange for TEF). :~)

Meles said in the past given the wavering stand of EPLF that we may face the danger of betrayal on the part of EPLF. Shaabia (EPLF) was a well organized group with a strong army. Politically speaking, however, we never ruled out that Shaabia was a weak, submissive force that could one day give in to the enemy meaning Ethiopia.

What is even more telling about the interview is what Meles says in the present and
future tense about the perennial bonding between TPLF and EPLF/Eritrea at the
expense of Ethiopia or Tigray for that matter. :oops:

All said, even at the present time, there is no force on Earth that would fight for the independence of Eritrea more than the "TPLF-led" government of Ethiopia.

Our firm principle on the independence of Eritrea is not what we withdraw when
we feel angry, and endorse when we feel good about Eritrea. On our part we believe the
people of Eritrea know very well except a few members of the Shaabia leadership that the
TPLF of Ethiopia is the one and only force that would defend the
independence of Eritrea.

In short, the Eritrean people are very well aware of the fact that
no force matches the power of the TPLF led government to defend and support the
independence of Eritrea. Suppose let us say Eritrea comes under invasion by an outside
force. I have no doubt the TPLF government would, along with the Eritrea people, fight
against the enemy of Eritrea.

In other words, in addition to what TPLF in particular have sacrificed to attain EPLF/Eritreaís secession in the 1998-2000
border war across the Mereb river, Sebhat Nega/Debresion/TPLF stand poised presently and in the future to do everything they can to defend the political and territorial integrity of EPLF/Eritrea even against the will of EPLF. :roll:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Jul 2020, 22:38

This show is astonishing, look the paper they are signing. One page paper was cut in half and both are signing half page paper. How do you tell, you can see the book is covered only half page on Issayas side and Abiy side too. The books are being pulled from shelf they are binding books to look Eritrea and Ethiopia are signing hundreds of pages written agreements despite they are sighing half page each???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Jul 2020, 11:00

Hameddefenowoyane, Abiy run away after his main blue eyes terrorist shaebia was killed by the freedom fighters of Oromia.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Jul 2020, 11:27

Dawi wrote:
19 Jul 2020, 21:53
I feel you Halafi!

We exerted tremendous efforts within and outside of the country and more than any other Eritrean political organization that Eritrea must break away from Ethiopia and achieve independence. We were suspicious that EPLF would betray the Eritrean struggle for independence in (exchange for TEF). :~)

Meles said in the past given the wavering stand of EPLF that we may face the danger of betrayal on the part of EPLF. Shaabia (EPLF) was a well organized group with a strong army. Politically speaking, however, we never ruled out that Shaabia was a weak, submissive force that could one day give in to the enemy meaning Ethiopia.

What is even more telling about the interview is what Meles says in the present and
future tense about the perennial bonding between TPLF and EPLF/Eritrea at the
expense of Ethiopia or Tigray for that matter. :oops:

All said, even at the present time, there is no force on Earth that would fight for the independence of Eritrea more than the "TPLF-led" government of Ethiopia.

Our firm principle on the independence of Eritrea is not what we withdraw when
we feel angry, and endorse when we feel good about Eritrea. On our part we believe the
people of Eritrea know very well except a few members of the Shaabia leadership that the
TPLF of Ethiopia is the one and only force that would defend the
independence of Eritrea.

In short, the Eritrean people are very well aware of the fact that
no force matches the power of the TPLF led government to defend and support the
independence of Eritrea. Suppose let us say Eritrea comes under invasion by an outside
force. I have no doubt the TPLF government would, along with the Eritrea people, fight
against the enemy of Eritrea.

In other words, in addition to what TPLF in particular have sacrificed to attain EPLF/Eritreaís secession in the 1998-2000
border war across the Mereb river, Sebhat Nega/Debresion/TPLF stand poised presently and in the future to do everything they can to defend the political and territorial integrity of EPLF/Eritrea even against the will of EPLF. :roll:

Our tigrians cousins lack steadfastness and solid principle. You are a bunch of wishy washy, flip flappers prostitute.

Let's his eminence offer you history lesson free of charge.

Our Tigrian cousins are so considerate and defenders of our independence and sovereignty that woyane errand boy Tekeda alemu promised "former neftegna" who reside in Washington dc that Assab will be conquered by the Ethiopian force within 3 days.

2)Before woyane was chased all the way from Menelik palace all the way to axum hotel in Mekele, they used to deny the sacrifices our EPLF fighters made to support tigrians. Deny while dinning Liblib, tebs, choma, gurd, Tere sega and of course sipping the finest Tej brewed in Gojam. But after, they were chased and beseiged in axum hotel, they started to tell the truth and aknowledge the contribution of our Boys.

In conclusion, just let me just say, Tigrian intellectuals are a bunch of sh&_rtmuta who are totally detached from integrity and pride who can only be matched by wedi medhin berad anuux lickers.