Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EwnetYashenifal

BRAVO ADDIS ABABA! CONTINUE TO ORGANIZE TO DEFEND YOURSELVES AND THE NATION. OTHER CITIES SHOULD FOLLOW SUIT

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 19 Jul 2020, 00:03

BRAVO ADDIS ABABA! CONTINUE TO ORGANIZE TO DEFEND YOURSELVES AND THE NATION. OTHER CITIES SHOULD FOLLOW SUIT

abel qael

Re: BRAVO ADDIS ABABA! CONTINUE TO ORGANIZE TO DEFEND YOURSELVES AND THE NATION. OTHER CITIES SHOULD FOLLOW SUIT

Post by abel qael » 19 Jul 2020, 00:16

TGAA aka wushetyashenifal
Dreams are free, chicken head qomiche, your are sitting atop of Tigray's Rasdashan precipice and you can be thrown down by even a strong wind, but you still think Oromia is permanently under your qomiche meshrefet's nuckle. Good luck in your grave.

TGAA
Member+

Re: BRAVO ADDIS ABABA! CONTINUE TO ORGANIZE TO DEFEND YOURSELVES AND THE NATION. OTHER CITIES SHOULD FOLLOW SUIT

Post by TGAA » 19 Jul 2020, 04:17

Wasn't Rasdashin included in Tigray map ,how about Benshangul, what happened to your wet dream of creating a puppet government in Eritrea.What precipice you aretalking about you delusional weyanne? Unlike you I don't have to change from abdazzi to able ducala to make a fool of my self. I know though you are sitting on a ticking bomb , enjoy every second of it till you expire.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 19 Jul 2020, 04:42

I can't see anything what you posted, what did Addis Abebean doing? still the internet is in problem. We can't watch some YouTube videos.