Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

re:kintarotamHamasenay tra'nnies.. this is typical one of you, just like adefam betraq sebdeyley of campo &mitri hawazen

Post by abel qael » 15 Jul 2020, 02:13

90% of them are like this dkworshiping asqeyamit hamasenay tr'anny, always obsessed about su'cking Tigray studs. just like hawzen of gezabanda and sebdeyley the betraq adefam of campo.

abel qael

Re: re:kintarotamHamasenay tra'nnies.. this is typical one of you, just like adefam betraq sebdeyley of campo &mitri haw

Post by abel qael » 15 Jul 2020, 23:12

checking my tr'anny lady hawazen , am sure she is imagining swallowing my manpole into her terewaee hamasenay throat.

abel qael

Re: re:kintarotamHamasenay tra'nnies.. this is typical one of you, just like adefam betraq sebdeyley of campo &mitri haw

Post by abel qael » 13 Sep 2020, 01:14

Hello adefam sebdeyley mesraq betraq andirty tesfanesh qebenit ignobleamharu of campopolo, you kintarotam hamasenay-Amhharay lezbo, you are trying hard to keep your chinese di'ldo inserteded your gi'matam anoopoozalpouch.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 20 Sep 2020, 00:39

Hello adefam sebdeyley mesraq betraq andirty tesfanesh qebenit ignobleamharu of campopolo, you kintarotam hamasenay-Amhharay lezbo, you are trying to imagine my anaconda is penetrating you as you flastter it "Jimmi" though you are inserting 4 chinese di'ldos into your gi'matam hamasenay-yeju anoopoozalpouch.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 26 Sep 2020, 22:09

I miss tra'nny sebdeyley andirty tesfanesh qebenit ignobleamharu mesraq betraq of campopolo begging me to su'ck my anaconda.

I want to her to imagine I'm deepthroaing her filthy Hamasenay yejuqomiche spitter as I watch these Tigrean models and singers shake their booty.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 05 Oct 2020, 02:34

adefam mesraq betraq tra'nny sebdeyley qebenit andirty tesfanesh of camppolo educated this hamasenay lootiew cousin of her how to use all his finafintam hamasenay-amharay diqala orifices to please my anaconda but is still amateurish .

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 09 Oct 2020, 21:54

KINTAROTAM HAMASENAY-AMHARAY DIQALA SEBDEYLEY ADEFAM MESRAQ BETRAQ QEBENIT ANDIRTY IGNOBLEAMHARU TESFANESH OF CAMPOPOLO MARAUDING THE STREETTS OF LA SEEKING FOR ANY DK TO SU'CK.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 09 Oct 2020, 23:03

kintarotam sebdeyley qebenit mesraqbetraq says she is yoyo, no wonder she loves calling my anaconda as jimmi when I used to foo'ck all her amharay-hamasenay orifices after I raped her in campopolo, not far from gezabanda, where i [deleted] lady [deleted] ha'wazen, her mom and her father.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 28 Oct 2020, 23:42

Adefam sebdeyley qebenit Mesraq Betraq tefanesh ignobleAmharu may have had her period today, she forgot she was hiding her mesraq betraq nick by using over a dozen filthy Amharasenay Campopolo type nicks and adefam Amharu lezbo' typical smelly nicks. today she clearly revealed her betraqa Amharay gi'matam poozy and her kintarotam hamasenay meakor she inherited from her fa'got hamasenay father who lived in Kombolcha and Ye Emisetabi Yeju. This is what kind of di'cksucker hamasenay lootiew weyzero Mesraq Betraq Sebdeyley's father was. Her qomaxa weloyee mother is still a prostitute at age 75. Keep shaking and rubbing your adefam behind on my anaconda but only in your dream.