Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

What is this madness? we need responsible government. They kept us in ignorance for month!

Post by Abaymado » 14 Jul 2020, 11:03

We need responsible government! This government can't take example from dead country like Eritrea. from the information available, Facebook is blocked in Addis Ababa till this moment. I am feeling that the government is confused and want to involve Amaras into this chaotic scene. They put Eskinder into prison cell, this is just intended to make us part of the chaos.
The government shouldn't closed all internet services across the country, this is just inconsiderate and madness. The areas which were target to chaos should be selected and studied. Why Addis ababa became the target?

Abaymado

Re: What is this madness? we need responsible government. They kept us in ignorance for month!

Post by Abaymado » 27 Jul 2020, 10:33

What is wrong with this government , still Facebook is not available. Gallas were the one who make chaos and should be the one to be denied. Still the government is scaring not to lose his power. I don't care about Abiy or his surrogates, what I need is an elected and responsible ruler.