Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Is the Naive Abiy Ahmed Foolishly Pushing Tigrayans to declare independence?

Post by Axumezana » 14 Jul 2020, 01:12

The Persian religious leader Mani (who died in 274 AD) regarded the Axumite Empire as one of the
four great powers of his time, alongside Persia (Iran), Rome and China. King Ezana’s stone inscription
from around 300 AD, still standing in Axum as of today, also confirms Mani’s claim about the Axumite
empire. In the inscription, Ezana stated that “he was the king of Axumites, and Himyarite’s (Yemen &
part of Saudi Arabia), and of Raeidan and Ethiopians, and Sabaites (South Arabia) and of Silee, and of
Tiamo and Bogaities (Beja) and Kasu (Kush)”. Though there are no concrete historical evidences
regarding the origins of the Axumite civilization, one can reasonably assume that it was part of the
Nile Valley indigenous black civilizations of South of Egypt. The Empire of Axum at its height extended
across most of the present-day Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Djibouti, Sudan, Yemen, Egypt and Saudi
Arabia. The Axumite empire was destroyed by the internal revolt led by Yodit in the 10th century,
following to its long decline starting the 7th century due to the expansion of the Persian Empire to its
territories and control of trade routes and the rise of Islam.
Edward Gibbon in his 18th-century book titled “The decline and fall of the Roman empire” stated,
“encompassed on all sides by their enemies, the Ethiopians slept near a thousand years, forgetful of
the world, by whom they were forgotten”. Though the medieval to 20th century Ethiopian kingdoms
such as Lasta, Showa, Gondar and Tigray were direct descendants of the Axumite empire, none of
them was able to awaken the empire from its deep sleep and position it to its former glory.
When the late Prime Minister Meles Zenawi came with the motto of “ትልቅ ነበርን ትልቅ እንሆናለን” the
“ትልቅ ነበርን” undoubtedly refers to the Axumite Empire. I strongly believe, PM Meles’s grand vision and
strong conviction of Renaissance of Ethiopia and Africa was inspired and shaped by the former glory
and success of the Axumite empire as well us what he experienced during the armed struggle on the
capability of the Tigrayns to fight and win their enemies against all odds whether man made or natural
disasters. I think PM Meles had discovered during the armed struggle that the Axumite empire’s
indomitability and spirit of wisdom, bravery, justice, determination, technological, social, economic
and political advancement are still alive in each Tigrayan DNA, whether educated or uneducated or
poor or rich. PM Meles on one of his famous speech stated about the Tigrayan people “እንኻእ
ታባኻትኩም ተፈጠርና፥እንኻእ አማእዲና እናረኤና ንቐንኧልኩም አይኮና”. The bravery inherited from the Axumites
was at work when PM Meles, launched the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD), in Guba
Benishangul Gums, on April 02. 2011, even though he may knew very well it will cost him his life.
The following are few of the unique contribution of the Axumites and their direct descendants the
Tigrayans (that includes the Tigrayans in Eritrea) which are named as Tigray-Tigrinya that played unique
role in technology, trade, religion and philosophy that have shaped the horn of Africa and impacted
the world.
- The Obelisks in Axum are unique (different to Egyptian Obelisks) in design with futuristic highrise building architecture
- Alphabets, literature and culture that is being used throughout Ethiopia and Eretria
- The 1st nation on earth to engrave the Christian cross on its coin
- The keepers of the only and the original Arch of Covenant which was/will be the center of
worship for the Jews people
- Among the top three countries in the world that made Christianity as their state religion at the
beginning of the 4th century.
- The first country in the world to host Muslims (1st Hijra) which established the foundation for
the peaceful co-existence of Muslims and Christians in Ethiopia
- The innovators of the unique Christian worship of God (Yaredawi Zema)
- The world-famous Christian reformer Aba Estifanous of the 15th century, who started his
reformistic work about 100 years ahead of the German reformer Martin Luther. Aba Estifanos
was savagely and cruelly killed by Emperor Zara Yaqoob in Debre-Berhan Shewa.
- The world-famous philosopher Zera Yacob of the 17 century, who was denounced by Emperor
Susenyos (1607-1632) in Gondar
- The defeat of the Colonizers (Italy which is the descendant of the Roman Empire) both in Dogali
and Adwa. It is obvious that Adwa’s victory was a shared victory of all Ethiopians. The victory
of Adwa resonated throughout the world and inspired the subsequent decolonization of the
world.
- Meles Zenawi and his team designed and implemented the developmental state model, to the
context of Ethiopia, which illuminated a light of hope at the end of the tunnel and brought
millions of people out of poverty and positioned Ethiopia among the top fast-growing
economies in the world. Such model is expected to be followed by other African countries in
the years to come.
- Meles Zenawi launched the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD). Upon completion GERD
shall be the game changer in the economic development and geopolitical position of Ethiopia.
- Ethiopian Airlines was given a rebirth about 20 years ago under TPLF/EPRDF leadership which
transformed the airline from highly vulnerable niche airline to global airline which has become
number one in Africa.
The Spiritual Destiny of the Axumite Empire
The spiritual destiny of the Axumite Empire is described in the bible in Isiah Chapter 18. Without
going to the controversial and vague details, Isiah Chapter 18 talks about ‘’a people feared far and
wide, an aggressive nation of strange speech whose land is divided by rivers”. This chapter
illustrates the rise (Article 1 to 3), the fall and decay (Article 4 to 6) & and again the rise (Article 7)
of the Axumite empire. At the end of Article 7 it is written that gifts will be brought to the Mount
Zion (i.e. Jerusalem) to the Lord almighty. I am very sure that one of the gifts will be the Ark of
Covenant from Axum with other material gifts (gold, precious stones etc.). Other gifts could be
mighty men of God that will rise and win multitude of souls from the whole world to the kingdom
of God from the core descendants of the Axumite empire from the Tigray-Tigrigna people as well
as the rest of Ethiopia. As anti-Semitism gave birth to Israel in 1948 after about 2000 years of
absence, the ongoing hyper anti- Tigrayanism shall give birth to the Axumite Empire in the next
20 to 30 years (about 100 years after the rebirth of Israel).
Who are the descendants of the Axumite Empire?
To answer this question in a simplified way, I referred to Ezana’s stone inscription mentioned above
and all the people mentioned in that inscription can claim to be its descendants. What it means is
that all existing nations and nationalities of Ethiopia and all citizens of Horn Africa, Sudan, Yemen,
Somalia, Southern Saudi Arabia, and Southern Egypt are stakeholders to the Axumite empire. With
regard to which people of Ethiopia were the core part of the Axumite empire there is a competition
between Tigrayan elites and Amhara elites. In my view considering the historical intra- North to
South and vice versa migration and mixing of people between the North and Southern of Ethiopia
both Tigrayans and Amaharas could equally claim to be the core of the Axumite empire.
Misunderstanding and conflict arises whenever one party tries to discount the other and tries to
claim 100% inheritance and give zero % to the other.
Efforts to revive the Axumite Empire
I believe that all post Axumite empire Christian Kings of Ethiopia got their inspiration from the
Axumite empire. Even Ahmad ibn Ibrahim (Gran Ahmed) also envisioned and worked to build Bahir
Dar centered Horn of Africa Islamic Empire.
When Emperor Tewodros wrote a letter to Queen Victoria about his readiness to free Jerusalem,
that was the spirit of the Axumite empire at work in him.
Emperor Yohannes tried to revive the Axumite empire centered at its original location and gave
assignment to King Menelik of Shewa and King Tekle Haymanot of Gojjam to expand South, East
and West to widen the terriotries of the empire. Emperor Menelik effectively and efficiently
expanded to the south of Ethiopia but gave the present-day Eritrea to Italy. Emperor Haile Selassie
reclaimed Eritrea but the Military Government Derg lost it with the blessing of TPLF/EPRDF. PM
Meles envisioned and worked hard to revive the Axumite empire centered out of its original
location in Addis Ababa but that could not be sustained. President Isaias dreamed to revive the
Axumite empire centered at the Italy built city of Asmara but failed (He started the 1998 war with
that vision). President Isaias recently declared that he has ceded his ambition to Dr. Abiy Ahmed
to play the leadership role. Dr. Abiy Ahmed has claimed recently that he will build a strong Ethiopia
founded on the biggest ethnic group of Ethiopia, the Oromos. Nigeria with about 200 million
population (with more than 70 million Hausa and 44m Yoruba) and with huge natural resources
could not lead the renaissance of Africa due to deeply rooted corruption culture that has been
destructive. I agree with Dr. Abiy that Oromos shall continue to have the determinantal leadership
role in the further development of Ethiopia which will take us to the rebirth of the Axumite Empire.
However, for that to happen, Dr. Abiy has a long way to go to unite Oromos and to root out the
chronic corruption culture inherited from EPRDF. He also needs to make peace particularly with
the people of Tigray as his throne is largely built on the sacrifice of young Tigrayans. His love affair
with President Isaias may give him some tactical advantage but at the end of the day he must face
the fact that Tigray, seemingly weak and poor, was and will be the heavy stone on the rulers of
Ethiopia (Zechariah 12:3) until the Axumite Empire is re-established at its historical site.
The Ark of Covenant – A blessing and curse for the Axumite Empire
and its descendants
Regarding how the ark of Covenant was brought to Axum the following are the main two theories:
- According to the Kebra Nagast the Ark of Covenant was stolen from the temple by Menelik I,
with divine assistance. I do not understand the need for divine assistance to steal someone’s
property!
- Graham Hancock in his 1992 book titled “The Sign and the Seal”, illustrated that the Ark of
Covenant may had come via Egypt to Tana lake by the Bete Israels’ but later it was taken by
force by the Axumites probably during war among the two. He also tried to prove that the Ark
of covenant was in the Jews Temple in Jerusalem for some hundred years later than claimed
by the Kebra Negast that it was taken to Axum.
Without going to the argument which of the above theories is correct, one common fact is that
the Ark of Covenant was stolen or forcibly taken from the Jews by the Axumites. According to the
bible in 1st Samuel 4: 1-10 the Ark of Covenant was captured at one time by the Philistines after
defeating the Israelites’ army. 1st Samuel 5 and 6 describe how God sent devastating punishment
to Philistines for capturing the Ark of Covenant and how they were forced to return it, with gifts,
to its rightful owners, the Israelites. The writer of this article has strong conviction that the fall of
the Axumite Empire and the suffering and persecution of its descendants until today is attributed
to a punishment by God for stealing and hiding the Ark of Covenant. The immediate solution to
come out of the curse is repentance and being ready to give it back with gifts (Isaiah 18:7) to the
Jews when they are ready with building the third temple, which will happen in the near future.
There is also no biblical foundation for hiding the Arc of Covenant from the public view (Bible
Matthew 5:14-15) and the Tigray Orthodox Church must display it to be visited by the whole world
as a testimony that the word of God is true.
Who is responsible for the Rebirth of the Axumite Empire (I re-named
it as “Axumites Federal States”)?
The Tigryans in Ethiopia and Eritrea (Tigray-Tigrinya) must and should be the major drivers of the
rebirth of the Axumite Empire. These people are the two sides of one coin, which were divided through
the conspiracy of colonialists and rival Ethiopian politicians. There is strong mistrust, unforgiveness
and victim mind set among these people, however, the time is coming for these seemingly two but
one people to come together guided by a visionary leadership that will be born out of the current
crises.
The Amhara’s and other Ethiopians are expected to support the rebirth process in due time as their
future destiny is tied with it.
Tigray-Tigrinya and the Agazian movement
The Agazian movement established by Eritrean Tigryans, such as Tesfastion G/Selassie, is the
unpolished diamond and pragmatic initiative that is bringing the Tigryans in Ethiopia and Eritrea to
unity. However, the Agazian movement must be accommodative and tolerant and accept all Tigryans
and related ethnicities irrespective of language and religion (Christians, Muslims, Jews, atheists etc.) in
the same way to our Axumite ancestors. It has to also focus on preparing Tigray and Eretria for the
Rebirth of the Axumite Empire. I recommend that the Agazian movement conducts one gathering per
year in Axum and organize itself to lead the unification of Tigryans for the rebirth process. I personally
feel that I must give part of the rest of my life for this cause and I look forward to being part of this
movement as it gates shaped as coherent and accommodative organization with clear Axumite Empire
rebirth vision.
Tigray- Amhara Alliance
Despite the current infighting and rivalry between the Tigrayan and Amhara politicians, elites and
activists, the people of Tigray and Amhara have a strong bond and strategic alliance that no one can
damage. These two people are the pioneers of Ethiopia, they have shared history, culture and values.
The resent misunderstanding among these people is based on an ill-intended intensive, divisive and
hate propaganda by those Egypt and Eritrea funded politicians and media out lets who are sold out to
work against their country. The border issue is not unique to Tigray and Amhara as the same problem
exists among all other regional governments. The border issue was intentionally hijacked, propagated
and exploited to instigate emotionally charged hate and persecution against Tigryans and two weaken
the EPRDF which was effectively implemented. As the existing misunderstanding is going to be
resolved through time, it is my strong believe that these two people will work hand in hand for the
rebirth of the Axumite Federated States. I call upon all concerned stakeholders to contribute their part
to heal the wound and normalize relationships.
Tigray-Oromia Alliance
The Oromos and Tigryans have shared threats and opportunities and both would like to have
autonomous administration and a decentralized and federated Ethiopia. The alliance between Oromos
and Tigryans is strategic and a major stabilizing factor for the whole Ethiopia. As the Oromos shoulder
the leadership responsibility to build a prosperous Ethiopia, support from Tigrayan’s is very crucial for
their success.
TPLF and the Prosperity Party
The TPLF which was born from the womb of the Tigrayan people and The EPRDF which was born out
of TPLF have prepared the first ground for the establishment of the Axumite Empire. The Prosperity
Party (PP) which has been born from the womb of EPRDF is expected to further build on the success
of EPRDF and is expected to give birth to the Axumite Empire. I have no regret that Dr. Abiy dismantled
EPRDF, as EPRDF has drifted from the vision and mission of those thousands of young TPLF/EPRDF
martyrs and became beyond repair. The fact is EPRDF over-time developed its own maggots
(opportunistic corrupted members) and they consumed it while it was alive and killed it. The challenge
for Dr. Abiy is to transform PP to” zero corruption tolerant” party which is possible through time by
changing the culture but requires recruiting committed change agents through careful screening and
extreme vetting process.
I understand that the current relationship between both parties is damaged due to the ever-widening
mistrust developed between TPLF and Dr. Abiy, mainly due to failure in leading and managing the
change process and interference by foreign actors. In anticipation of this, I outlined my advice to both
parties in my article published under https://www.zehabesha.com/tplf-eprdf-th ... thefuture/ about a year and half ago. To my disappointment so far, the result has been disappointing!
I still strongly advise these two parties to work out “Co-existence and Cooperation Agreement”
that outlines the red-line that both parties should not cross against each other and areas of
cooperation. Whether the next election is conducted on time or delayed, I expect Dr. Abiy to stay
as leader of Ethiopia and he is always going to need the support of the TPLF. Any illusion from
TPLF that Dr. Abiy will go soon or in similar way any illusion from Dr. Abiy’s side that TPLF
will be rejected by the Tigray people and it is possible to create, like the post Emperor Yohaness,
weak Tigray is not going to happen. However, if both parties continue two work against each other
and if there will be an intention by Dr. Abiy to change the existing constitution without the consent
of TPLF, it is possible that TPLF will declare an independent Tigray which could be recognized
by Eritrea and join Eritrea as an independent federal state which will ultimately result with the
rebirth of the Axumite Empire. Tigray as the soul, spirit and heart of Ethiopia or as PM Dr. Abiy
rightly said it “Tigray as the engine of Ethiopia” is the binding glue to sustain the integrity of
Ethiopia and must be given the due respect, autonomy, and recognition. Spiritually speaking PP
is the grand child of TPLF and there should not be any reason for TPLF to go after the life of PP
and PP must also give due respect for its grand father.
Shifting the Center of Gravity of Geopolitics and Economy from Central
Ethiopia to Tigray
Elites of Tigray are currently proposing various strategies to keep or further enhance Tigray’s autonomy
and build a prosperous Tigray
- An independent Tigray modelled after Israel (Mehari Yohannes, Mekelle University Lecturer)
- A defacto State (Dr. Mehari Taddele, I prominent Scholar)
- Confederation with Ethiopia (Professor Medhane Tadesse Lecturer)
- Democratized Strong Tigray as Part of Ethiopia (Nebiyu Suhul Michael Mekelle University
Lecturer)
- Autonomous Tigray as part of Ethiopia/ If not possible Independent Tigray (Dr. General
Teklebirhan)
In my view all the above options are possible, but we need to identify the most feasible and
strategically rewarding path.
Without giving details on the critical assessment of each path, I recommend the following:
- Tigray maintains its autonomy as Federal state of Ethiopia and retain its right for scessation
whenever it wants. Tigray will act as a defacto state while staying part of Ethiopia. I understand
the concept of “Defacto State” as a state of mind where the Tigrayan government and its
citizens act, both in day to day activity and in strategic terms, to build a self-sufficient Tigray.
Tigray will ultimately become the political, economic and a technology center of Ethiopia within
the next 20 to 30 years. Low abiding Tigray State stays armed and united to defend itself and
have a MOSSAD like intelligence unit that safeguards Tigrayns and their interests both in Tigray
and elsewhere.
- If the above is not possible establishment of Independent Tigray legally as per the existing
constitution and get recognition by United Nations through the sponsorship of Eritrea. Create
a Federation with Eritrea which will ultimately evolve as the Axumite Federal States by
integrating additional willing states in the Horn of Africa.
The Role of the TPLF/Tigrayan government on the Rebirth of the
Axumite Empire
- Aggressively develop Tigray with the objective of shifting the center gravity of geopolitical,
economic and technological development from center of Ethiopia to Tigray within the next 20
to 30 years.
o Build a new pan Africa City, which will be the best green city in Africa, near to Axum
that will be the capital city of Ethiopia and Africa. This city will be a metropolitan city
in which all relgious are tolerated and accommodated to build their own worship and
prayer place.
o Continue to build Mekelle to be the best” black African built” city in Africa
o Liberalize land ownership and allow land private owners (farmers or urban dwellers) to
sell their land-based market value. The government shall be limited to sales tax
collection and organizing and supporting the youth to invest on market based
commercial farming and leading tourism development, mining and industrialization.
The existing land policy has resulted in one corrupted monopoly land supplier (the
government) that has been leasing land at an artificially high lease rate while providing
very low compensation to the real owners of the land, the farmers. It has also
encouraged farmers to stay, in their comfort zone, as life-time subsistence farmers with
limited economic growth potential and vulnerable to famine
o Aggressively invest on mechanized and irrigated commercial farming, mining, tourism
and industrialization and promote migration of farmers and their families to cities and
build mega cities throughout Tigray in each district. Target for 80 % all Tigray citizens
to live in cities by the year 2050 and totally abolish subsistence farming.
o Build corruption free effective and efficient “developmental state economic model”.
o Encourage Tigryan investors to move/build their head offices to/in Tigray while
building a business network through out Ethiopia and the region.
- Build a democratic culture in Tigray.
o Support the establishment of council of elders and all political parts (like the recent
established forum of political parties) that develops code of conduct on how political
parties operate in Tigray. Those political parties that violate the agreed code of conduct
(divisive, hate based politics, sponsored by outsiders etc.)) must be banned.
o Conduct free and fair elections periodically.
o Free media, individual rights, corruption free and efficient justice system
- Quick wins on economic development- rapidly develop the mining and tourism sector to be a
source of quick capital that could be invested on the industrialization of Tigray
o Tourism potential
▪ In coordination to the Tigrayan Orthodox church, display the original Ark of
Covenant in a highly secured glass housing in the Mariam Tsion Church or in a
different site, and promote it to the whole world to be visited. Assuming 5% of
the about 9 million annual visitors of Vatican and Jerusalem will make
pilgrimage to Axum annually to see the Ark and each tourist to stay in Axum
and its environs three days and spend USD 100 per day, a revenue in a hard
currency of USD 135,000,000 million per year could be generated in Tigray.
▪ In coordination to the Tigray Muslims authorities, promote Negash as part of
Mecca pilgrimage package as “Habesha Land 1st Hijhra tour”. Based on a
historical data about 12 million Muslims visit Mecca every year. Assuming 5%
of them will come to Tigray annually to visit Negash and each visitor will stay
in Mekelle for two days and spend USD 50 per day, a revenue in hard currency
of USD 120, 000000 in hard currency every year could be generated for Tigray.
This requires starting a direct flight between Mekelle and Jedda which could
be done in coordination to Ethiopian Airlines and Saudi Airlines.
▪ Tigray is an “Open Museum” could generate hundreds of million dollars per
year from the tourism sector if proper attention is given by all stakeholders
(government, religious institutions, tour operators and Ethiopian Airlines). The
Tigray state also could create a tour operator that drives the tourism sector.
o Mining potential
▪ Subject to feasibility study, organize thousands of unemployed youth by
equipping (through leasing or long-term financing) with portable gold
extraction mechanized tools, loaders, pumps, crashers and excavators and
know how to extract minerals in an environmentally friendly and healthy
manner such as gold, precious stones etc. Mesfin Engineering could be used
to design and build portable mining equipment
- Establish relationships with the various Agazian movements and provide support with the
objective of bringing the Tigray-Tigrigna people to one shared vision on the rebirth of the
Axumite Empire.
The Role of Spiritual Institutions
- The Tigray Orthodox church
o It is recommended that the Tigray Orthodox Church implements transformational
changes based on the teachings off Aba Estifanos and become the model of change
both for the Ethiopian Orthodox and Eritrea Orthodox Churches.
o It is also recommended that the Ark of Covenant is displayed in a secured place. That
is biblically the right thing to do and It also will make Tigray a center of global attention
and a tourist hub.
- The Tigray Muslim Authorities’
o It is recommended that the Tigray Muslim authorities play the leadership role to
promote Negash by involving Ethiopia and Saudi Arabia Muslim Authorities. It is
possible to convince Ethiopian Airlines and Saudi Airlines to start direct regular flights
between Mekelle and Jedda. Ethiopian Airlines could also make Mekelle its hub for Haji
operations where all Haji travelers from Ethiopia/ Africa/world going to Mecca make
one day or two days stay in Mekelle to visit Negash before or after travelling to Mecca.
God bless the Tigray-Tigrigna People and the Agazian Movement!

YAY

Re: Is the Naive Abiy Ahmed Foolishly Pushing Tigrayans to declare independence?

Post by YAY » 14 Jul 2020, 01:43

Dear Axumezana: Let the people of Tigraiy determine their destiny with a referendum

Abiy has repeatedly said that the people of Tigraiy are Etiyopiyans. Some Tigrawian elites suggest that Tigraiy should be a sovereign nation politically independent of Etiyopiya. Some TPLF leaders (Getachew Redda, Alem Gebrewahid, Debretsion, etc. for instance) said that Tigraiy is part of Etiyopiya, and want to stay within the current so-called federal system of Etiyopiya. Should Tigraiy declare independence? Let the people determine what they really desire, and settle this question once and forever. And I don't see how Abiy could push them to do what they don't want to do. I think you are seeking attention to your usual already prepared topic (or rather diatribe).

Axumezana

Re: Is the Naive Abiy Ahmed Foolishly Pushing Tigrayans to declare independence?

Post by Axumezana » 14 Jul 2020, 05:07

No body is expected to evade or entitled to approve about the role Tigrayans played on the establishment and sustenance of independent Ethiopia except some chevonists from Amhara. Abiy frustrated the trust and good faith of the Tigray people by conspiring with Isaias Afeworki, he gave blind eye for the road closure between Amhara and Tigray, he is working tirelessly to destroy the causes 60,000 Tigrayan martyrs, he is consistently sabotaging Tigray. As the result of all these Tigrayans are being pushed to take the last option! Over the last two years I wrote a numbers of articles to encourage reconcilation and from the beginning I oppose Abiy relationship with Isaias. Isaias made Ethiopia land locked 30 years ago and he is currently working for Egypt and Arabs to divide and weaken Ethiopia. Abiy is conspiring with him as they have a secret deal drafted by neocolonizers and Arabs.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 14 Jul 2020, 19:35

Axumezana wrote:
14 Jul 2020, 05:07
No body is expected to evade or entitled to approve about the role Tigrayans played on the establishment and sustenance of independent Ethiopia except some chevonists from Amhara. Abiy frustrated the trust and good faith of the Tigray people by conspiring with Isaias Afeworki, he gave blind eye for the road closure between Amhara and Tigray, he is working tirelessly to destroy the causes 60,000 Tigrayan martyrs, he is consistently sabotaging Tigray. As the result of all these Tigrayans are being pushed to take the last option! Over the last two years I wrote a numbers of articles to encourage reconcilation and from the beginning I oppose Abiy relationship with Isaias. Isaias made Ethiopia land locked 30 years ago and he is currently working for Egypt and Arabs to divide and weaken Ethiopia. Abiy is conspiring with him as they have a secret deal drafted by neocolonizers and Arabs.
The Nobel Peace Prize Winner Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby believes that the people of Tigray and TPLF are two different... Whereas the coward TPLF criminals and the low IQ Dedebit Cadres like yourself have been claiming the people of Tigray and TPLF are one and the same. Every time, the Honorable Prime Minister Excellency Dr. Abby or any Ethiopian citizen for that matter calls out the handful of TPLF criminals for massacring innocent Ethiopians and looting Ethiopian wealth to its bones, the TPLF Medias and the low IQ Digital warriors distorts it as if the Prime Minister called out the people of Tigray.....For example...Yeqen Jiboch has always been for TPLF criminals... Not to the poor people of Tigray...Hey...how about giving all the names to the Prime Minister of Ethiopia such as Meshrefet publically in your media... How about your TPLF killing Ethiopians and creating chaos in Oromia killil for the last two years... Remember, Ethiopia has been feeding you forever...We will see if things remain the same after you conduct an illegal election...

When it comes to the Lion of Nakfa land locking Ethiopia...Our former bi@tch Meles aka your Adwan brother had to voluntarily sign for Eritrea to conduct Referendum with the presence of UN... By the way, what is the difference between Eritrea and the least important killil Tigray for any Ethiopian including the Prime Minister these days....You have been acting as independent country like Eritrea or Sudan or Djibouti is... The difference is that the criminal group hiding in the least important killil Tigray have been working 24/7 to destabilize Ethiopia so that Ethiopia would be like Yugoslavia....

Did you also say PIA working with Egypt?? Really..Please let me know if Getachew Reda is an Eritrean or may be you can tell us who is using Egyptian Satellite to destabilize Ethiopia... :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Now, stop bi@tching and acting as victims.... Your TPLF is a terrorist organization which is based in the least important killil Tigray..

Victor to Fenqil Movement!!!

God bless Ethiopia and Dr. Abby!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF