Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 24491
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

"ባጎረስኩ እጄን ተነከስኩ" ቀድሞ በህወሃት ዛሬ በኦነግ! [VIDEO]

Post by Revelations » 13 Jul 2020, 02:16

አይ እድሉ! አይ አመድ አፋሽ እጁ! አስቀምጦ ሲቀልብ ያከረማቸው ጋለሞታዎች እጁን ነከሱት::


Please wait, video is loading...


Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 24491
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: "ባጎረስኩ እጄን ተነከስኩ" ቀድሞ በህወሃት ዛሬ በኦነግ! [VIDEO]

Post by Revelations » 13 Jul 2020, 03:04

What happens to the symbol of the castrated peniis which was gifted to be put on the forehead of this guy?! Do they want it back or does he get placed in a zoo in his home country?



Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24033
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: "ባጎረስኩ እጄን ተነከስኩ" ቀድሞ በህወሃት ዛሬ በኦነግ! [VIDEO]

Post by Ethoash » 13 Jul 2020, 03:12

The world we live in has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests. The minority regime in Ethiopia is about to learn the hard lesson soon

“America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests”

― Henry Kissinger



Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 24491
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: "ባጎረስኩ እጄን ተነከስኩ" ቀድሞ በህወሃት ዛሬ በኦነግ! [VIDEO]

Post by Revelations » 13 Jul 2020, 15:38

Please wait, video is loading...

Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 24491
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: "ባጎረስኩ እጄን ተነከስኩ" ቀድሞ በህወሃት ዛሬ በኦነግ! [VIDEO]

Post by Revelations » 14 Jul 2020, 08:09

Please wait, video is loading...

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 2607
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: "ባጎረስኩ እጄን ተነከስኩ" ቀድሞ በህወሃት ዛሬ በኦነግ! [VIDEO]

Post by sebdoyeley » 14 Jul 2020, 08:15

Revelation, why do limit my post to only 1 post in 5 minutes. You give the agame with a lot of ammunition and left me with nothing but stone to protect myself and you allow me to throw once in 5 minutes. why do you do that?
Revelations wrote:
14 Jul 2020, 08:09
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 14 Jul 2020, 08:37, edited 1 time in total.

Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 24491
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: "ባጎረስኩ እጄን ተነከስኩ" ቀድሞ በህወሃት ዛሬ በኦነግ! [VIDEO]

Post by Revelations » 14 Jul 2020, 08:36

In just two years, they went from this...



to this! You can't fix stupid, can you?!

Please wait, video is loading...

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24033
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: "ባጎረስኩ እጄን ተነከስኩ" ቀድሞ በህወሃት ዛሬ በኦነግ! [VIDEO]

Post by Ethoash » 14 Jul 2020, 10:05

Revelations wrote:
14 Jul 2020, 08:36
Please wait, video is loading...
መለስ ሽቦዎቹን ከሀገር ሲያባርር ። ሻሽመኔ ኦሮሞች ደብቀው ተንከባክበው ኤርትራኖችን ለአምሳ ዓመት አኖሩዋቸው። ኤርትራኖች ይውጡ ሲባሉ መውጣት ነበርባቸው ግን አልውጡም። ማንም ኦሮሞ አነካቸውም ። ግን አንተ ኦነግን ስላስ ይማይሆኑ ወታደሮች የፍየል እረኛ ስላደረጉና አገር እንዲረብሹ ይሳያስ በመደገፉ ትልቅ ነገር አርገኸዋል ። ግን ኦሮሞዎቹ ኤርትራኖቹን ያኖሩዋቸው ያለምንም ጥቅም በነፃ በሙሉ ደግነት ነበር። ግን ለዚህ ምላሽ ኦሮሞቹ ስሜታቸው የተጎዳው ኤርትራኖች አጫሉን ገድሉት ማለትን ሲስሙ ነው ወደ በቀል እርምጃ የሄዱት እንጂ ኦሮሞዎች ጭራቅ ሆነው አይደለም አትንኩን አነካቹሁም ነው ጫዋታው ። እኔ ምንም የስውን ንብረት ማቃጠል ባልደግፍም ። ድርጊቱ የተፈፀመበትን ሄደት እየነገርኩህ ነው።

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 1398
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: "ባጎረስኩ እጄን ተነከስኩ" ቀድሞ በህወሃት ዛሬ በኦነግ! [VIDEO]

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 Jul 2020, 10:23

In politics there are no permanent friends or enemies. The political marriage of OLF and TPLF is transitional. They have a common enemy in the Abiy administration. Beyond that they worship the same gospel : ethnic politics. But even their understanding of ethnic politics might not exactly alike. But one thing should not be overlooked : there is an effort to make religious appeal in Oromia which is dressed up in political slogans. It is better to be honest and addressed it now.

Dawi
Member
Posts: 3416
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: "ባጎረስኩ እጄን ተነከስኩ" ቀድሞ በህወሃት ዛሬ በኦነግ! [VIDEO]

Post by Dawi » 14 Jul 2020, 11:14

Ethoash wrote:
14 Jul 2020, 10:05
Revelations wrote:
14 Jul 2020, 08:36
Please wait, video is loading...
መለስ ሽቦዎቹን ከሀገር ሲያባርር ። ሻሽመኔ ኦሮሞች ደብቀው ተንከባክበው ኤርትራኖችን ለአምሳ ዓመት አኖሩዋቸው። ኤርትራኖች ይውጡ ሲባሉ መውጣት ነበርባቸው ግን አልውጡም። ማንም ኦሮሞ አነካቸውም ። ግን አንተ ኦነግን ስላስ ይማይሆኑ ወታደሮች የፍየል እረኛ ስላደረጉና አገር እንዲረብሹ ይሳያስ በመደገፉ ትልቅ ነገር አርገኸዋል ። ግን ኦሮሞዎቹ ኤርትራኖቹን ያኖሩዋቸው ያለምንም ጥቅም በነፃ በሙሉ ደግነት ነበር። ግን ለዚህ ምላሽ ኦሮሞቹ ስሜታቸው የተጎዳው ኤርትራኖች አጫሉን ገድሉት ማለትን ሲስሙ ነው ወደ በቀል እርምጃ የሄዱት እንጂ ኦሮሞዎች ጭራቅ ሆነው አይደለም አትንኩን አነካቹሁም ነው ጫዋታው ። እኔ ምንም የስውን ንብረት ማቃጠል ባልደግፍም ። ድርጊቱ የተፈፀመበትን ሄደት እየነገርኩህ ነው።
ኢትዮ:

ይሄ የምታወራዉ ነገር ኢሳይያስን ወያኔንና ሸኔን ለአንዴና ለመጨረሻ ጊዜ "የዐብይ ብልፅግና" እንድያጠፋቸው ከጎኑ ያቆመዋል፣ አማራም ሌላውም ዐብይን ሆ ብለው ደግፈው ይሰለፋሉ፤

እኔ የሚታየኝ እሱ ነው። በቃ!

ኢሳይያስ ለምን ወደ ቀልቡ ተመለሰ ብለህ እንዳትጠይቀኝ ። እሺ?

እኔም "ሕላፊ" ለምን አበደ ብዬ አልጠይቅህም። :~)
Ethoash wrote:
13 Jul 2020, 03:12
The world we live in has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests. The minority regime in Ethiopia is about to learn the hard lesson soon

“America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests”

― Henry Kissinger
Ethoash,

Good thinking!

I've started to view "Ethiopianism" (ኢትዮጵያዊነት) has no permanent friends or enemies either!

Yesterday it was "Woyane" and today it can be "Shaebia شعبية"!

The way I see it, that is what is coming!

As an Ethiopian, glancing at this forum, I have started to look forward reading what Eritreans have to say.

Opening TPLFites and OLF/Shene supporters comments make me wary.

Worst of all, Halafi's kind of comments have started to make me cringe.

I don't care what others say about you! :P

Post Reply