Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 2054
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Noble Amhara » 12 Jul 2020, 09:11









Last edited by Noble Amhara on 12 Jul 2020, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3938
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jul 2020, 09:21

Hummm... If you only scrape off the “pure Amhara” bullsh!t, yes DB is very clean and beautiful. And above all, the people there are honest, peaceful and spiritual. As long as you don’t mess up with Ethiopia, they will accept everyone whether Oromos, Tigreans, Gurages or evening Eritreans. As a matter of fact, there as equal Oromos or mixed Oromos as Amharas in the city. Period!
Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:11
Debre Berhan is the cleanest and most developed city in the Amara Kilil, Debre Berhan should be home to around 600,000 Pure Amaras soon

Debre Berhan is the most invested City next to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. All Foreigners should resist investing into the burnt down archaic Oromia region. Debre Berhan has no galla civil unrest



Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 2054
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Noble Amhara » 12 Jul 2020, 09:32

Selam/ wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:21
Hummm... If you only scrape off the “pure Amhara” bullsh!t, yes DB is very clean and beautiful. And above all, the people there are honest, peaceful and spiritual. As long as you don’t mess up with Ethiopia, they will accept everyone whether Oromos, Tigreans, Gurages or evening Eritreans. As a matter of fact, there as equal Oromos or mixed Oromos as Amharas in the city. Period!
Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:11
Debre Berhan is the cleanest and most developed city in the Amara Kilil, Debre Berhan should be home to around 600,000 Pure Amaras soon

Debre Berhan is the most invested City next to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. All Foreigners should resist investing into the burnt down archaic Oromia region. Debre Berhan has no galla civil unrest


SHUT Z FCKK UP AGAME LADY :x :lol:

TEGARU :x :lol: :mrgreen:

Only Gurages can live in Debre Berhan all other tribes should go to hell. They never give amara people peace in there towns so why should amara give oromo peace in our towns? Kick galla back to Kenya they are subhumans (Jawarians)

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3938
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jul 2020, 10:02

That’s because you’re an idiot of the lowest order. Debre Birhan is surrounded by Oromos, you piece of sh!t and 20%-30% of the residents are half or full Oromo and Werjji. You SOB, are you trying to incite violence similar to Arsi and Shashemene? KIFU!
Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:32
Selam/ wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:21
Hummm... If you only scrape off the “pure Amhara” bullsh!t, yes DB is very clean and beautiful. And above all, the people there are honest, peaceful and spiritual. As long as you don’t mess up with Ethiopia, they will accept everyone whether Oromos, Tigreans, Gurages or evening Eritreans. As a matter of fact, there as equal Oromos or mixed Oromos as Amharas in the city. Period!
Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:11
Debre Berhan is the cleanest and most developed city in the Amara Kilil, Debre Berhan should be home to around 600,000 Pure Amaras soon

Debre Berhan is the most invested City next to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. All Foreigners should resist investing into the burnt down archaic Oromia region. Debre Berhan has no galla civil unrest


SHUT Z FCKK UP AGAME LADY :x :lol:

TEGARU :x :lol: :mrgreen:

Only Gurages can live in Debre Berhan all other tribes should go to hell. They never give amara people peace in there towns so why should amara give oromo peace in our towns? Kick galla back to Kenya they are subhumans (Jawarians)

Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 2054
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Noble Amhara » 12 Jul 2020, 10:07

Debre Berhan of 65,000 in 8,906 households, of whom 17,918 were men and 20,799 were women. The five largest ethnic groups reported in the town were the Amhara (90.12%), the Oromo (3.94%), the Tigrayan (1.81%), the Gurage (1.6%), and the Argobba (1.2%); all other ethnic groups made up 1.33% of the population. Amharic was spoken as a first language by 93.81%, Oromiffa was spoken by 3.04%, and 1.5% spoke Tigrinya; the remaining 1.65% spoke all other primary languages reported. The majority of the inhabitants practiced Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity, with 94.59% reporting that as their religion, while 4.05% were Muslim, and 1.02% Protestant.[14]

Where Z fkkk is the Galla Kenya 30% ??? No need to sel Amhara Economic City to Galla it’s for all Amharas (Shoans). Peaceful city instead of the cursed G.a.l.a killl which kills children and mothers in broad daylight .

Wedi
Member
Posts: 801
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Wedi » 12 Jul 2020, 10:30

I recommend all Amharas to Invest in Bahir Dar, Gondar, Dessie, Debre Berhan and other Amhara Cities.
These cites are safe!!

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3938
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jul 2020, 10:31

You idiot - That’s an official data. Half-Oromo and half-Amhara people were insisted to report as Amhara as half-Oromo people in Oromia were forced to register as Oromo. And many people in Shoa consider themselves Amhara if they speak Amharic and are orthodox Christians. KIFU!
Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 10:07
Debre Berhan of 65,000 in 8,906 households, of whom 17,918 were men and 20,799 were women. The five largest ethnic groups reported in the town were the Amhara (90.12%), the Oromo (3.94%), the Tigrayan (1.81%), the Gurage (1.6%), and the Argobba (1.2%); all other ethnic groups made up 1.33% of the population. Amharic was spoken as a first language by 93.81%, Oromiffa was spoken by 3.04%, and 1.5% spoke Tigrinya; the remaining 1.65% spoke all other primary languages reported. The majority of the inhabitants practiced Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity, with 94.59% reporting that as their religion, while 4.05% were Muslim, and 1.02% Protestant.[14]

Where Z fkkk is the Galla Kenya 30% ??? No need to sel Amhara Economic City to Galla it’s for all Amharas (Shoans). Peaceful city instead of the cursed G.a.l.a killl which kills children and mothers in broad daylight .

Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 2054
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Noble Amhara » 12 Jul 2020, 10:43

Dead donkey tegaru why are you denying the regions Amhara history? The Oromos invade Shoa in 17th century from madigascar South Africa Kenya and Somalia the amharas have always been in Shoa (2500) Years beginning in Ataye. Washa Mikeal to the battles with Werji in 1128 the Amhara peoples existence was first mentioned in Shoa. King Zara Yacob and the whole Solomonic Dynasty came from Shoa. Denying the amharas people existence and wanting to live in our towns?

That’s why you Gallas need to be removed

Death to Galallu Expansionists like Selam/
Selam/ wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 10:31
You idiot - That’s an official data. Half-Oromo and half-Amhara people were insisted to report as Amhara as half-Oromo people in Oromia were forced to register as Oromo. And many people in Shoa consider themselves Amhara if they speak Amharic and are orthodox Christians. KIFU!
Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 10:07
Debre Berhan of 65,000 in 8,906 households, of whom 17,918 were men and 20,799 were women. The five largest ethnic groups reported in the town were the Amhara (90.12%), the Oromo (3.94%), the Tigrayan (1.81%), the Gurage (1.6%), and the Argobba (1.2%); all other ethnic groups made up 1.33% of the population. Amharic was spoken as a first language by 93.81%, Oromiffa was spoken by 3.04%, and 1.5% spoke Tigrinya; the remaining 1.65% spoke all other primary languages reported. The majority of the inhabitants practiced Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity, with 94.59% reporting that as their religion, while 4.05% were Muslim, and 1.02% Protestant.[14]

Where Z fkkk is the Galla Kenya 30% ??? No need to sel Amhara Economic City to Galla it’s for all Amharas (Shoans). Peaceful city instead of the cursed G.a.l.a killl which kills children and mothers in broad daylight .

Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 2054
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Noble Amhara » 12 Jul 2020, 11:20

Garbage Oromo lady

It was selfless beautiful benevolent Shewan Amharas who invented imaye Ethiopia. Ethiopia is a myth and creation you can’t strip the people who made the myth up and say they don’t exist as if Ethiopia is older then Amara which it’s not. It was the selfless hard work of the Amhara people who created Ethiopia. Thus you should contain yourself from telling anyone to stop being Amhara which is more noble and elegant then being Ethiopian aka Multicultural aka Ejolie aka Ejeto aka Sidama aka Tigrayan aka Galla aka Shanqella. At the cost of Amhara well being

Selam/ wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:21
Hummm... If you only scrape off the “pure Amhara” bullsh!t, yes DB is very clean and beautiful. And above all, the people there are honest, peaceful and spiritual. As long as you don’t mess up with Ethiopia, they will accept everyone whether Oromos, Tigreans, Gurages or evening Eritreans. As a matter of fact, there as equal Oromos or mixed Oromos as Amharas in the city. Period!
Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:11
Debre Berhan is the cleanest and most developed city in the Amara Kilil, Debre Berhan should be home to around 600,000 Pure Amaras soon

Debre Berhan is the most invested City next to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. All Foreigners should resist investing into the burnt down archaic Oromia region. Debre Berhan has no galla civil unrest



Selam/
Member
Posts: 3938
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jul 2020, 13:16

Andertan aka Present - I know you’re a Woyane piece of sh!t who pretends to be an Amhara. Amharas are expansive and tolerant and they don’t care what ethnicity lives in their region. That’s is why there is no ethnic conflict there while Oromia is on fire. KIFU!
Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 10:43
Dead donkey tegaru why are you denying the regions Amhara history? The Oromos invade Shoa in 17th century from madigascar South Africa Kenya and Somalia the amharas have always been in Shoa (2500) Years beginning in Ataye. Washa Mikeal to the battles with Werji in 1128 the Amhara peoples existence was first mentioned in Shoa. King Zara Yacob and the whole Solomonic Dynasty came from Shoa. Denying the amharas people existence and wanting to live in our towns?

That’s why you Gallas need to be removed

Death to Galallu Expansionists like Selam/
Selam/ wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 10:31
You idiot - That’s an official data. Half-Oromo and half-Amhara people were insisted to report as Amhara as half-Oromo people in Oromia were forced to register as Oromo. And many people in Shoa consider themselves Amhara if they speak Amharic and are orthodox Christians. KIFU!
Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 10:07
Debre Berhan of 65,000 in 8,906 households, of whom 17,918 were men and 20,799 were women. The five largest ethnic groups reported in the town were the Amhara (90.12%), the Oromo (3.94%), the Tigrayan (1.81%), the Gurage (1.6%), and the Argobba (1.2%); all other ethnic groups made up 1.33% of the population. Amharic was spoken as a first language by 93.81%, Oromiffa was spoken by 3.04%, and 1.5% spoke Tigrinya; the remaining 1.65% spoke all other primary languages reported. The majority of the inhabitants practiced Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity, with 94.59% reporting that as their religion, while 4.05% were Muslim, and 1.02% Protestant.[14]

Where Z fkkk is the Galla Kenya 30% ??? No need to sel Amhara Economic City to Galla it’s for all Amharas (Shoans). Peaceful city instead of the cursed G.a.l.a killl which kills children and mothers in broad daylight .

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3938
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jul 2020, 13:26

I am Oromo, Amhara, Tigre and Gurage and sometimes Eritrean and American too. You’re a shallow piece of sh!t who can’t see beyond the crooked roof above your head. KIFU!
Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 11:20
Garbage Oromo lady

It was selfless beautiful benevolent Shewan Amharas who invented imaye Ethiopia. Ethiopia is a myth and creation you can’t strip the people who made the myth up and say they don’t exist as if Ethiopia is older then Amara which it’s not. It was the selfless hard work of the Amhara people who created Ethiopia. Thus you should contain yourself from telling anyone to stop being Amhara which is more noble and elegant then being Ethiopian aka Multicultural aka Ejolie aka Ejeto aka Sidama aka Tigrayan aka Galla aka Shanqella. At the cost of Amhara well being

Selam/ wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:21
Hummm... If you only scrape off the “pure Amhara” bullsh!t, yes DB is very clean and beautiful. And above all, the people there are honest, peaceful and spiritual. As long as you don’t mess up with Ethiopia, they will accept everyone whether Oromos, Tigreans, Gurages or evening Eritreans. As a matter of fact, there as equal Oromos or mixed Oromos as Amharas in the city. Period!
Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:11
Debre Berhan is the cleanest and most developed city in the Amara Kilil, Debre Berhan should be home to around 600,000 Pure Amaras soon

Debre Berhan is the most invested City next to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. All Foreigners should resist investing into the burnt down archaic Oromia region. Debre Berhan has no galla civil unrest



tlel
Member
Posts: 1497
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by tlel » 12 Jul 2020, 13:45

Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:32
Selam/ wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:21
Hummm... If you only scrape off the “pure Amhara” bullsh!t, yes DB is very clean and beautiful. And above all, the people there are honest, peaceful and spiritual. As long as you don’t mess up with Ethiopia, they will accept everyone whether Oromos, Tigreans, Gurages or evening Eritreans. As a matter of fact, there as equal Oromos or mixed Oromos as Amharas in the city. Period!
Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 09:11
Debre Berhan is the cleanest and most developed city in the Amara Kilil, Debre Berhan should be home to around 600,000 Pure Amaras soon

Debre Berhan is the most invested City next to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. All Foreigners should resist investing into the burnt down archaic Oromia region. Debre Berhan has no galla civil unrest


SHUT Z FCKK UP AGAME LADY :x :lol:

TEGARU :x :lol: :mrgreen:

Only Gurages can live in Debre Berhan all other tribes should go to hell. They never give amara people peace in there towns so why should amara give oromo peace in our towns? Kick galla back to Kenya they are subhumans (Jawarians)
If you count your ancestors, are you sure you don't have galla in you kkkkkkkk or other race other than amara or did you live in addis?

Tiago
Member
Posts: 312
Joined: 30 Jul 2018, 02:09

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Tiago » 13 Jul 2020, 02:59

Only Gurages can live in Debre Berhan all other tribes should go to hell. They never give amara people peace in there towns so why should amara give oromo peace in our towns? Kick galla back to Kenya they are subhumans (Jawarians)


Debre Berhan is the cleanest and most developed city in the Amara Kilil, Debre Berhan should be home to around 600,000 Pure Amaras soon

Debre Berhan is the most invested City next to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. All Foreigners should resist investing into the burnt down archaic Oromia region. Debre Berhan has no galla civil unrest



Kick the savage galla and koshasha blood sapping , freeloading Tigres to the curb.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24033
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Ethoash » 13 Jul 2020, 03:24

Selam/ wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 13:16
Andertan aka Present - I know you’re a Woyane piece of sh!t who pretends to be an Amhara. Amharas are expansive and tolerant and they don’t care what ethnicity lives in their region. That’s is why there is no ethnic conflict there while Oromia is on fire. KIFU!
Selam,

u go to Addis Ababa or any Amhara dominated city and try to get help speaking other then Amharic and see how they treat u....no Amharic no service apply in Addis Ababa .....

Tiago
Member
Posts: 312
Joined: 30 Jul 2018, 02:09

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Tiago » 13 Jul 2020, 05:03


u go to Addis Ababa or any Amhara dominated city and try to get help speaking other then Amharic and see how they treat u....no Amharic no service apply in Addis Ababa .....
ethosh

Go to wolega,arsi or borona and try speaking amharic or tigrigna for a change and see the reaction :lol: :lol: . Amharic is a working national language.even the two- faced bekele gerba et al speak in amharic when they visit their woyane mentors in mekelle. :lol: :lol:

BTW OP is about investing in Amhara region while ditching places where Amharas are punching bags for ethnic zealots and are consistently targeted and demonized.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24033
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Ethoash » 13 Jul 2020, 08:31

Tiago wrote:
13 Jul 2020, 05:03

Amharas are expansive and tolerant and they don’t care what ethnicity lives in their region. That’s is why there is no ethnic conflict there while Oromia is on fire.....Ato Selam



where do they find u mr. Tango.

Ato Selam said Amhara is very tolerant people they will treat u like queen or king even so u speak Afan Oromia... this people think we r stupid or what do u think we forget how they treat ቤተ እስራሄሎችን፣ ፈልሻዎችን ቡዳ እያሉ ምንም አይነት ግኑኝነት ከሕብረስቡ ጋር እንዳያረጉ ተከልክለው ግን ጀበናቸውና የሽክላ እቃቸው አየተጠቀሙ ሲኖሩ ። አንዱ ከታመመ ያቺ ብዳ ናት የበላችኝ ብሎ ፈላሾቹን መግደል ይችላል። ከዛም ይልቅ እነዚህ ፈልሾች በማታ ጅብ ይሆኑና የጠሉትን ሰው ይበላሉ ። አመድ ሲያገኙ ብቻ ነው ተንከባለው ጅብ የሚሆኑት ብለው አስወርተውባቸው ። እንኩዋን ጎንደር አዲሳባባም እስከዛሬ ድረስ ማንም ቦታቸው የሚደርስ የለም ግን አዲሳባባዎችም ሽክላቸውን ግጥም አርገው ይገዛሉ ግን ስዎቹን በንቀትና በድንቁርና ጥምጥመው የተማረው ሰውም ይፈራቸዋል ።

i did not say oromo r not discriminating all i was doing was countering the Ato Selam assertion that Amhara are tolerance ... is empty provado Amhara is the same discriminant as everyone else ... just look Ato Selam admit no body live in Gondar and Gojjam why u got the answer now

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3938
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Debre Berhan a New Economic City

Post by Selam/ » 13 Jul 2020, 13:03

Kichamam Woyane - If it weren’t for the Heavenly, your broken English would have detached you from the rest of Ethiopia and specially from your back door clicks: Oneg Shene and Jawar crap. Bow down to Amharas if you are lucky to come across one. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
13 Jul 2020, 03:24
Selam/ wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 13:16
Andertan aka Present - I know you’re a Woyane piece of sh!t who pretends to be an Amhara. Amharas are expansive and tolerant and they don’t care what ethnicity lives in their region. That’s is why there is no ethnic conflict there while Oromia is on fire. KIFU!
Selam,

u go to Addis Ababa or any Amhara dominated city and try to get help speaking other then Amharic and see how they treat u....no Amharic no service apply in Addis Ababa .....

Post Reply