Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

Someone must teach the young king to be agressive as lion.

Post by sebdoyeley » 11 Jul 2020, 20:06

I and many people were dancing on the street while the young king was put the throne, the olive branch in his head in 4 kilo and prophesied that he " Dr.Abey sent by God to save Ethiopia" looking back I haven`t noticed that the timing might be wrong, I can`t say God is wrong, God works in many different mysterious ways but the end result clearly show that is the case.

The young king trying to bring everyone on the round table by providing carrot without using it as a stick. there, where the problem lays. increasing the financial need of the province doesn`t solve anything, only it opens ways to blackmail you to do more, still, the young king doest get it.
someone has to teach the young king to be aggressive as a lion and smart enough to recognize the trap before it enfolds, with this he can combat the hatred, evilness tribalism that sawed by the oldies scam masters in Mekele Hotel.

Axumezana

Re: Someone must teach the young king to be agressive as lion and smart enough to recognize the trap as a fox

Post by Axumezana » 11 Jul 2020, 21:12

Abiy made a mistake when he fall in love with dictator Isaias who is a messenger of destruction. Isaias destroyed Eritirea and he has started destroying Ethiopia.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Someone must teach the young king to be agressive as lion and smart enough to recognize the trap as a fox

Post by sebdoyeley » 11 Jul 2020, 21:25

Axumezana wrote:
11 Jul 2020, 21:12
Abiy made a mistake when he fall in love with dictator Isaias who is a messenger of destruction. Isaias destroyed Eritirea and he has started destroying Ethiopia.
the worst is yet to come to the agame qomal sahsah hibi, stay tune.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Jul 2020, 01:07

Axumezana wrote:
11 Jul 2020, 21:12
አጋሜው

If that wasn’t the case (becoming the friend of the Lion of Nakfa aka PIA) Abiy wouldn’t survive 2 years. Woyanus wouldn’t sleep a night before making ethiopia into multiple pieces. You b!tches don’t touch him because you know what will happened to you right away if you even think let alone do. Shabia commandos will knock your albergo door like the tv show “flash”

The best move/decision Dr. Abiy had ever made was becoming friend of Eritrea and Eritreans and the leaderships (.. the righteous people, the honest and bravest). He had shoved what woyanus can’t handle in their stinky hole since day 1 in power.

I said he is genius!