Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

PM Abiy Abandon Isaias Afeworki!

Post by Axumezana » 10 Jul 2020, 18:42

PM Abiy Isaias is a liability to you! Abandon him and focus to work with all internal key stakeholders to bring reconcilation and peace for Ethiopia.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: PM Abiy Abandon Isaias Afeworki!

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Jul 2020, 18:45

Axumezana wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 18:42
PM Abiy Isaias is a liability to you! Abandon him and focus to work with all internal key stakeholders to bring reconcilation and peace for Ethiopia.
qomal sahsah agame, how do you know? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 10 Jul 2020, 18:57

Ascaris it is the twisted mind set your colonial masters gave you makes you too emotional, noisy and insultive. You need deep terrapy to come out of that!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2020, 18:59

sebdoyeley wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 18:45
Axumezana wrote:
sorry at this time i support Sebdoyeley over Axumezana...

here is the reason why would anyone try to remove ISISISISSISISISISISISISI AWARKI while he is doing the best job on Eritrean people .. isisisisi Awarki make Eritrea Singpooooooooooooooor, make Eritrea youth dinner for fish.. he color Red sea with Eritrean blood, he make Eritrean human spare part for Arab after extra service the Eritrean become slave of Arab so what more do u want ISISISIS AWARKI TO DO for u.. beside sebdoyeley love it the king for life isisisi awarki so why do u want to help donkey... they dont say thankyou.. trust me you should support Sebdoyeley and isisis awarki..

because ISISISIS AWARKI tplf and olf REFUSED TO BREAK AWAY even freedom given to them why because they see independent is over rated no Ethipoian separatist groups want to break away thanks for Eritrea failed state did u ever thought about had Eritrea were successful everyone would have ask for break away thanks for Eritrea ISISIS AFARKI NO BODY ASKING TO BREAK AWAY... I HOPE U UNDERSTAND ME... because this is complicated logic

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Jul 2020, 19:24

Thank you brother EthoAsh, for standing to the truth. whatever it is, it is our business. it is not your qomal agame sahsah business. whether we become poor or rich it is our gaddamn business.
I thank again you brother EthoAsh for this productive discusion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ethoash wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 18:59
sebdoyeley wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 18:45
Axumezana wrote:
sorry at this time i support Sebdoyeley over Axumezana...

here is the reason why would anyone try to remove ISISISISSISISISISISISISI AWARKI while he is doing the best job on Eritrean people .. isisisisi Awarki make Eritrea Singpooooooooooooooor, make Eritrea youth dinner for fish.. he color Red sea with Eritrean blood, he make Eritrean human spare part for Arab after extra service the Eritrean become slave of Arab so what more do u want ISISISIS AWARKI TO DO for u.. beside sebdoyeley love it the king for life isisisi awarki so why do u want to help donkey... they dont say thankyou.. trust me you should support Sebdoyeley and isisis awarki..

because ISISISIS AWARKI tplf and olf REFUSED TO BREAK AWAY even freedom given to them why because they see independent is over rated no Ethipoian separatist groups want to break away thanks for Eritrea failed state did u ever thought about had Eritrea were successful everyone would have ask for break away thanks for Eritrea ISISIS AFARKI NO BODY ASKING TO BREAK AWAY... I HOPE U UNDERSTAND ME... because this is complicated logic

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 10 Jul 2020, 19:42

Axuminit, listen to your idiot brother ethioarse.
PIA is destroying Eritrea and it is for the benefit of Ethiopia in general and you agames in particular.
How on hell didn't read between the fine line why PMAA befriended PIA. PMAA is hood winking PIA.
Like your nut case friend said, thanks to the example of failed Eritrean state, luckily Ethiopia won't be separated.
Wey gud says the other nut case tarik.
LOL.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Jul 2020, 07:01

i think Eritreans missunderstood me...

ISISISI AWARKI for Ethiopian he is the best leader ever lived for making Eritrea singpoooor hence OLF AND TPLF give up in their independent ambition.. that is how good is ISISIS AWARKI

NOW ISISISI AWARKI for Eritrean citizen is devil himself ... this guy make Eritrean regret their independent

so as an Ethiopian i will choose ISISI AWARKI because he is doing TPLF JOB AND Ethiopian and make Eritrean humble....at the best they come to Ethiopia as refugee .. when we tell them to come as queen and king they refused and look at them they come as refugee... all this is the product of ISISIS AWARKI.. I DONT think one single Ethiopian hate him .. mr. president pls do the good job u r doing..

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 11 Jul 2020, 08:26

Did somebody say Singapoor?
Please wait, video is loading...

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 11 Jul 2020, 12:33

Isaias has a great disrespect for the people of Midribahri. After destroying Midribahri and it's people he narrates the end results of his 29 years dictatorial ruling as if he is an opposition party leader. The fact that he frequently goes to Ethiopia and participates in the inauguration projects built by TPLF/EPRDF while he narrates the destruction of Midribahri shows his heart is with the old Ethiopia that used to be ruled by kings. Time to go for Isaias before he ignited another war between the Tigrayans in Ethiopia and Midribahri. Yeuakil!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 12 Jul 2020, 02:43

The messenger of destruction is in our den, high time for PM Abiy to tell Isaias Afeworki stop sabotage of Ethiopia,! It is Eritrea trained killers,( Oromo and Tigrinya speakers ) behind the death of Huchalu!

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 12 Jul 2020, 02:53

It is the reverse, Isaias should abandon the mentally si'ck Meshrefet, the former is way better than the latter.