Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Breaking: qeeerroo ready to enforce Market boycott.

Post by abel qael » 10 Jul 2020, 17:13

It could start as early as this weekend.

Stay Tuned.

Inshalah!

sun
Member+

Re: Breaking: qeeerroo ready to enforce Market boycott.

Post by sun » 10 Jul 2020, 17:25

abel qael wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 17:13

Stay Tuned.

Inshalah!

Are you all tplf oligarchs packing your travel bags and ready to ride on the backs poor Oromo youths and settle again in Menelik's palace? You are hoping that your investments will produce profits for you in the form of Menelik's palace. However you may keep foaming, arming and aiming you will suffer daily pains and die with out seeing yourself in Menelik's palace again. BAD NEWS! :lol:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 10 Jul 2020, 17:31

FENKIL READY TO ARREST THE TPLF CRIMINALS FROM THEIR HIDDEN PLACE!
abel qael wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 17:13

Stay Tuned.

Inshalah!

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 10 Jul 2020, 17:39

Sun,

You are terribly power hungry bantugudifecha, but do not worry, Tigreans do not want to live with you and have no interest to rule you, keep aratkillo for yourself and for meshreefet. I'm only supporting real Oromos to free themselves from dirty Nafxania- Meshrefet oppression just
like any progressive person will do. I really do not know why bantugudifechas, hamasenays and gudelaAmharu are paranoid about Tigray-Oromo relationship.

Save yourself from evil people like the derg general Kasaaye chemeda, the coward former POW of TPLF, who is advocating for genocide on qeerrroo.

Abere

Post by Abere » 10 Jul 2020, 17:48

እነኝህ ወያኔዎች የአእምሮ በሽተኞች ናቸው። የግድ የኦሮሞ ወጣት ለዕልቂት ይነሣ ነው የሚሉት። መቼም ቄሮ እንዴ በፊቱ በሠላም ተከብሮ ወደ ቤቱ በህይወት እንደማይገባ መቶ በመቶ ያምናሉ። የቀይ ሽብር እራት ይሁን የኦሮሞ ወጣት ማለት ከበሽተኝነት በላይ በሽተኝነት ነው። በምዕራቡ ዓለም እነሱ ተደብቀው የድሃ ልጅ ሙቶ ስልጣን ይፈልጋሉ። በመጀመሪያ ወያኔ አብቅቶለታል በየትኛው መንገድ ነው የአማራን ክፍለ ሀገር አልፎ መሀል አገር የሚገባው - ዱሮ ቀረ። ከወደቁ በኋላ መንፈራገጥ ለመላላጥ ነው። እባካችሁ የኦሮሞ ወጣቶች በግ የቀበሮ ሰለባ አትሁኑ - አሁኑ የሚጠብቃችሁ ቀይ ሽብር ነው። እረፉ - ለእናት እና አባታችሁ በህይወት ብትኖሩ ይሻላል። ይህች አገር ሞኞች በቀበሮዎች ሳብያ አልቀዋል። ኢትዮጵያ ምንም አትሆን - ሞኞች ግን ይጠፋሉ።

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 10 Jul 2020, 17:55

qinxiram gonderam-HAMASENAY HO'MOSEXUAL ABERECH, if we want to control Addis, and we did it in 1990 when we were fewer people, now it will take us less than 2 weeks, but we really do not want to rule Ethiopia and carry the burden of millions of useless donkeys in a terribly fo'cked up country. Amharu cannot stop us, that is why they will always be on our side.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 10 Jul 2020, 18:10

abel qael wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 17:39
Sun,

You are terribly power hungry bantugudifecha, but do not worry, Tigreans do not want to live with you and have no interest to rule you, keep aratkillo for yourself and for meshreefet. I'm only supporting real Oromos to free themselves from dirty Nafxania- Meshrefet oppression just
like any progressive person will do. I really do not know why bantugudifechas, hamasenays and gudelaAmharu are paranoid about Tigray-Oromo relationship.

Save yourself from evil people like Ksaaye, the coward former POW of TPLF, who is advocating for genocide on qeerrroo.
abe qael,

Tigray-Oromo relationship have been spoiled deep down to its core over and over again by the power hungry divisive tplf oligarchs whom general Greed suffocated and killed rather than your imaginary attention diversion "bantugudfechas, hamasenays and gudelaAmharu" generals. So please ask feed back also from sober others instead of talking to yourself always.

“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.” ~George Carlin

Keep in mind the fact that I am not a politician by any definition of the word but only an ordinary concerned nice human being who loves peace, healing, greening and fertility of Mamma Oromiyya and Mamma Ethiopia so that all the people may work, produce, get wealthy, healthy and happy for ever just like the bygone peoples of the great Kushitic empire where Organic Honey and Organic Milk used to flow like the river Nile. :P

As far as individual habitual shoutings are concerned you are the most vocal and I am not worried at all because I know that love, healing and prosperity for all the concerned sober parties will prevail and defeat evil thinkers and evil doers 100%, no more question asked.

So even yourself, instead of killing yourself voluntarily by vulgar talking and vulgar acting why not take 15 deep breaths, take your little old greedy self from the neck and join the dynamic Ethiopian transitional government being led by the transformational new Prime Minister who have already done miraculous deeds both for Mamma Oromiyya, Mamma Ethiopia and the beautiful Eritrea.

These achievements have never been seen or heard in some 3000 years of Ethiopian history which you do admit in private but deny in public just like some confused teen age persons who like to oppose any thing and every thing for the purpose of defying and refusing authority as a way of moving towards adult hood. I like the ongoing Ethiopian change simply because change is a normal and natural process of life which no one can STOP!
8)