Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 946
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Fiyameta » 09 Jul 2020, 20:52

Zmeselo's response is hilarious! :oops: :oops:
Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 08:52
I used to support Ethiopia's right to build the GERD in her dispute with Egypt. Now the Abiy has proven to be anti-Rritrean people and closing down their places of refuge and camps at the behest of wedi komarit, I'm not so sure I will support this dam anymore.
Zmeselo wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:06
Buhahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

As if anybody cares, what a loser cab driver in exile supports or doesn't support.

You truly rate yourself very highly, don't ya? :lol:

Let me remind you, then! You're a nobody & both PIA and PMAA, don't even know you exist.

B'dewu z'mote riesa

Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:14
Withdrawing my support means the dam is in deep trouble. As an avid follower of the dam project , supporter of the dam and strong opponent of the Arab master of wedi komarit medhin, Egypt, to now be indifferent or unsympathetic to the dam means a serious blow to Abiy Ahmed's leadership.
The fact that he would stoop to the level of evicting refugees from their camp just to satisfy the butcher of Asmara show how morally compromised and unprincipled Abiy has become. This is very difficult for Awash to stand with Abiy on this GERD dispute with Egypt.

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 2468
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 09 Jul 2020, 21:01

Indeed very funny :lol: :lol: :lol: small correction Adwash aka kelbi adwa works as a security guy in Australia. He's a low iq frail oldman.
Fiyameta wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 20:52
Zmeselo's response is hilarious! :oops: :oops:
Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 08:52
I used to support Ethiopia's right to build the GERD in her dispute with Egypt. Now the Abiy has proven to be anti-Rritrean people and closing down their places of refuge and camps at the behest of wedi komarit, I'm not so sure I will support this dam anymore.
Zmeselo wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:06
Buhahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

As if anybody cares, what a loser cab driver in exile supports or doesn't support.

You truly rate yourself very highly, don't ya? :lol:

Let me remind you, then! You're a nobody & both PIA and PMAA, don't even know you exist.

B'dewu z'mote riesa

Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:14
Withdrawing my support means the dam is in deep trouble. As an avid follower of the dam project , supporter of the dam and strong opponent of the Arab master of wedi komarit medhin, Egypt, to now be indifferent or unsympathetic to the dam means a serious blow to Abiy Ahmed's leadership.
The fact that he would stoop to the level of evicting refugees from their camp just to satisfy the butcher of Asmara show how morally compromised and unprincipled Abiy has become. This is very difficult for Awash to stand with Abiy on this GERD dispute with Egypt.

Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 946
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Fiyameta » 09 Jul 2020, 21:17

When PM Abiy closed down the refugee camps homeless camps in Tigray, over 100,000 Tegaru refugees arrived in Yemen in the first two months after the camps' closure to indicate that, the TPLF have been using the camps as homeless shelters to house hundreds of thousands of poor Tegaru, fed and clothed by the UNHCR. :oops: :oops:



Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3517
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Jul 2020, 22:37

አልነጐርኩሽም ዎይ ባጥር ተንጦልጡየ
ያለ አዋሽ ድጋፍ ሕዳሴ ግንብ ውኋ አይሞላም ብዬ

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 28962
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Awash » 10 Jul 2020, 01:09

Deqi komarit have now transformed themselves as supporters of Meles Zenawi's lagacy dam. How is that possible? Just like their Agame wedi komarit tyrant,
they flip and flop like bu!tterflies. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Besides, this was a comment of months ago, not this month's. Fessfass Agame
Fiyameta wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 20:52
Zmeselo's response is hilarious! :oops: :oops:
Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 08:52
I used to support Ethiopia's right to build the GERD in her dispute with Egypt. Now the Abiy has proven to be anti-Rritrean people and closing down their places of refuge and camps at the behest of wedi komarit, I'm not so sure I will support this dam anymore.
Zmeselo wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:06
Buhahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

As if anybody cares, what a loser cab driver in exile supports or doesn't support.

You truly rate yourself very highly, don't ya? :lol:

Let me remind you, then! You're a nobody & both PIA and PMAA, don't even know you exist.

B'dewu z'mote riesa

Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:14
Withdrawing my support means the dam is in deep trouble. As an avid follower of the dam project , supporter of the dam and strong opponent of the Arab master of wedi komarit medhin, Egypt, to now be indifferent or unsympathetic to the dam means a serious blow to Abiy Ahmed's leadership.
The fact that he would stoop to the level of evicting refugees from their camp just to satisfy the butcher of Asmara show how morally compromised and unprincipled Abiy has become. This is very difficult for Awash to stand with Abiy on this GERD dispute with Egypt.

Abdisa
Member
Posts: 3713
Joined: 25 Apr 2010, 19:14

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Abdisa » 10 Jul 2020, 11:15

Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:14
Withdrawing my support to the dam means a serious blow to Abiy Ahmed's leadership.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 28962
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Awash » 10 Jul 2020, 11:57

Bedasso, the fake Oromo:
Where have you been all this time? You see what kind of trouble Ahmed has got himself into fraternizing with the ultimate savage of the Horn? My support and benefit of the doubt had kept him going all this time. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Abdisa wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 11:15
Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:14
Withdrawing my support to the dam means a serious blow to Abiy Ahmed's leadership.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15959
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Jul 2020, 12:51

Abdisa wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 11:15
Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:14
Withdrawing my support to the dam means a serious blow to Abiy Ahmed's leadership.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did he really said that. I usually don’t read his crap. I really want to join the laugh :P

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 28962
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Awash » 10 Jul 2020, 13:33

How are you doing, my fandiya aka Agamichie? You see what happens when your Agame tyrant meddles in somebody's business? Oh, I almost forgot. He is cento per cento, isn't he? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 12:51
Abdisa wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 11:15
Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:14
Withdrawing my support to the dam means a serious blow to Abiy Ahmed's leadership.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did he really said that. I usually don’t read his crap. I really want to join the laugh :P

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 28962
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Awash » 10 Jul 2020, 14:01

You see what happens when "Issu" aka wedi komarit inject himself into neighboring countries internal affairs?
Please wait, video is loading...

Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 946
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Fiyameta » 12 Jul 2020, 17:33

Low IQ score coupled with inferiority complex is a recipe for the perpetual ignorance that the agame like Awash embrace as their cultural heritage. :oops: :oops:
Abdisa wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 11:15
Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:14
Withdrawing my support to the dam means a serious blow to Abiy Ahmed's leadership.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3517
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Digital Weyane » 17 Jul 2020, 15:30

ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ Awash ወዲ ዓድዋ ሀም ሰፍኢ ግምጥል ግምጥል? እዙይስ ላይ ጥዕና የኾነይ። :roll:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Member
Posts: 1474
Joined: 11 Jan 2020, 21:22

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 19 Jul 2020, 01:55

Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:14
Withdrawing my support to the dam means a serious blow to Abiy Ahmed's leadership.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Never underestimate the stupidity of idiot agames! :P


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15959
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Fed_Up » 19 Jul 2020, 09:12

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
19 Jul 2020, 01:55
Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:14
Withdrawing my support to the dam means a serious blow to Abiy Ahmed's leadership.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Never underestimate the stupidity of idiot agames! :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wedi
Member
Posts: 801
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Wedi » 19 Jul 2020, 09:20

wash is an Agame. I never doubt that from the beginning!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:14
Withdrawing my support to the dam means a serious blow to Abiy Ahmed's leadership.

Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 08:52
I used to support Ethiopia's right to build the GERD in her dispute with Egypt. Now the Abiy has proven to be anti-Rritrean people and closing down their places of refuge and camps at the behest of wedi komarit, I'm not so sure I will support this dam anymore.
Last edited by Wedi on 19 Jul 2020, 10:44, edited 3 times in total.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 28962
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Awash » 19 Jul 2020, 10:14

Wedigered,
Are you now a supporter of Meles' aka weyane's legacy dam and calling me names? Wesfa0ttam, your flip flop support for a weyane built dam and economy makes you a [email protected] Agame. Even the Agame tyrant wedi komarit didn't like it and said it was being built to punish his Arab master Egypt
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, my people live in abject poverty and oppression :oops: :oops: :oops:
Wedi wrote:
19 Jul 2020, 09:20
Awash is an Agame. I never doubt that from the beginning!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:14
Withdrawing my support to the dam means a serious blow to Abiy Ahmed's leadership.
Awash wrote:
13 May 2020, 08:52
I used to support Ethiopia's right to build the GERD in her dispute with Egypt. Now the Abiy has proven to be anti-Rritrean people and closing down their places of refuge and camps at the behest of wedi komarit, I'm not so sure I will support this dam anymore.

Wedi
Member
Posts: 801
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Wedi » 19 Jul 2020, 10:44

Awash, you exposed yourself. there is no way out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 28962
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Awash » 19 Jul 2020, 10:47

The Truth Shall Set You Free
Wedigered,
Are you now a supporter of Meles' aka weyane's legacy dam and calling me names? Wesfa0ttam, your flip flop support for a weyane built dam and economy makes you a [email protected] Agame. Even the Agame tyrant wedi komarit didn't like it and said it was being built to punish his Arab master Egypt
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, my people live in abject poverty and oppression :oops: :oops: :oops:

[
Last edited by Awash on 19 Jul 2020, 10:53, edited 2 times in total.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 28962
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Awash » 19 Jul 2020, 10:51

Please wait, video is loading...
Please wait, video is loading...

Kuasmeda
Member
Posts: 4674
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 08:47

Re: The Funniest Comment of the Month hehehehe

Post by Kuasmeda » 19 Jul 2020, 10:58

Thank u Awash wedi Adwa! Now you have exposed your true nature similar like the rest of Tegaru brought up in Eritrea. I hope you will tell us more about yourself before you leave this world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awash wrote:
19 Jul 2020, 10:47
The Truth Shall Set You Free
Wedigered,
Are you now a supporter of Meles' aka weyane's legacy dam and calling me names? Wesfa0ttam, your flip flop support for a weyane built dam and economy makes you a [email protected] Agame. Even the Agame tyrant wedi komarit didn't like it and said it was being built to punish his Arab master Egypt
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply