Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: ኣማርኛ ዜና - የህዝቦች እራስን በራስ የማስተዳደር መብት መንግስት የኦሮሞ ህዝብ መሰረታዊ ጥያቄን ለመመለስ ፍቃደኛ አይደለም ተባለ። ሀምሌ 02/2012 ዓ.ም

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 09 Jul 2020, 19:41

Please speak in your own language and leave our language for us..lol ain't this language your enemy? I would expect for you to call me again..."ChiQa Angol"...Don't worry I won't be reciprocating in kind and lower the value of Chiqa...angolam neger :lol: :lol: Ohh I forgot ..you have now coined a new insult..such a human waste you are.. :mrgreen:

"The last thing Ethiopia’s leader wants is to appear weak in the face of external pressure. The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam will be filled, water-sharing agreement or not. In the Horn of Africa, outside interference only gets you so far."

sun
Member+

Re: ኣማርኛ ዜና - የህዝቦች እራስን በራስ የማስተዳደር መብት መንግስት የኦሮሞ ህዝብ መሰረታዊ ጥያቄን ለመመለስ ፍቃደኛ አይደለም ተባለ። ሀምሌ 02/2012 ዓ.ም

Post by sun » 09 Jul 2020, 19:46

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 19:20
Halafi,

It is typical for you to make random selected issues to support your predefined plans and attitudes for your divisive propaganda so as to ride back to Finfinne on the backs of gullible emotional Oromos. Otherwise in fact it is the tplf who ruled for some 28 years who have been systematically, directly and indirectly blocking even the most nominal Oromo rights and for that reason faced the outrage of the Oromo people, especially the Youth (QEERROS & QARREES) who stood up straight and chased the tplf back to Makale, because by definition tplf said "BESBISENAL (rotten) even by tplf's own assessment itself.

So now, are you saying that YE BESEBESE Drijjit indegena nebs sertoo TEQESQISOO QESEQESEE, AMMITSO ASSAMETSE, AMITSENAAL... AMITSENAAL...AAMITSENAAL.... UUUU....UUUU... DIRESULIGNI...DISERSUULIGN....
8)