Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurorae

Re: When an ant tries to compare itself with a Giant Elephant. Mesfin Hagos (Wedi Hagos) versus Wedi Medhin anuxxus [deleted]

Post by Aurorae » 09 Jul 2020, 22:31

Hawzen,

You were expecting that the system in Eritrea will stay the same. :P Prisoners rot in prison for the rest of their lives without the day in court. :evil: The people like some idiotic robots will never have any input in their own government. Let me tell wise saying, the only change that is contant is change itself. I don't remember who said it, Maybe Einstein or Franklin Roosevelt. Whether it is physical science, natural science or social science the law stays put. Change will happen. Fiery or not, it will. Eritrea is in complicity, true or not in Ethiopian affairs. Isayas said, Ethiopian affairs is his affairs, something like that. Fire will consume both of us. Who do you think is accountable for all of these. You may have some type loyality to the government, I don't know. Good or not, change is coming.

Quidibu,

:lol: :lol: You try to put a mask but you are naked. You are not that smart. :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Re: When an ant tries to compare itself with a Giant Elephant. Mesfin Hagos (Wedi Hagos) versus Wedi Medhin anuxxus [del

Post by Hawzen » 09 Jul 2020, 22:49

Aurorae wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 22:31
Hawzen,

You were expecting that the system in Eritrea will stay the same. :P Prisoners rot in prison for the rest of their lives without the day in court. :evil: The people like some idiotic robots will never have any input in their own government. Let me tell wise saying, the only change that is contant is change itself. I don't remember who said it, Maybe Einstein or Franklin Roosevelt. Whether it is physical science, natural science or social science the law stays put. Change will happen. Fiery or not, it will. Eritrea is in complicity, true or not in Ethiopian affairs. Isayas said, Ethiopian affairs is his affairs, something like that. Fire will consume both of us. Who do you think is accountable for all of these. You may have some type loyality to the government, I don't know. Good or not, change is coming.

Quidibu,

:lol: :lol: You try to put a mask but you are naked. You are not that smart. :lol:
Brother Aurorae,

Please cool down.... There is always change everywhere and I am sure there will be change in Eritrea as well of course one day. But when change comes, it is not going to be a puppet government like your coward as*s wish to happen. By the way, you remind me brother Ben aka Sabur aka Castro... You know the saying which goes by "Cowards die many times before their actual deaths" I am just saying :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

If you don't mind, I am still waiting to hear from you what the solution is. To bring TPLF back to power ???? PIA to step down and have a puppet government in Eritrea???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Aurorae

Re: When an ant tries to compare itself with a Giant Elephant. Mesfin Hagos (Wedi Hagos) versus Wedi Medhin anuxxus [deleted]

Post by Aurorae » 09 Jul 2020, 22:52

Hawzen,

I thought you were smarter than that. Not weyane for sure :lol: :lol: Change means, constitution in place, elections, transparecy etcc....Isayas has been in power for the last 50 years if you account for the struggle. He is the word. Is that okay with you ? Eritrea is at the bottom of poverty after 29 years of independence. You know all these. Your motive are very transparent. Your extreme hate of weyane is a just a cover. The system does that. The population of Eritrea is reduced by about 30% to 40% percent since independence. Do you think a system like this will go on forever ? Do not waiver. The system is destroying the State. Mesfin is mad. He ought to be. He is partly responsible for it. He knows the weyanes are not helping him because they love him. They did not want any change for Eritrea when they were in power. Now, they don't have a choice. I don't like it for I don't want Eritrea to be another Somalia, the longer it takes. the more likely it will be. Change is the only this that is constant.

Zack

Post by Zack » 09 Jul 2020, 23:02

Why does one need to cooperate with Ethiopia in order to change some thing inside Eritrea. Why not push for an Eritrean home grown solution. I know it's hard but people should consider other options.

Dr Zackovich

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 09 Jul 2020, 23:03

Hawzen,

Why the insult. The truth hurt you. Actually, I have never seen any whishy washy like you. If you are an wedi arbea, I don't know who. Yes, change is coming. The likes of you will disappear from Eritrea. BTW, you sound h-o-m-o to me. :lol: :lol:

ኣንታ ሑልኩስ መርገጹ
ኣንታ ፈራህ ዓጋመ ወዲ ኣርበዓ
ሕዝቢ ኤርትራ ክጉዳእ ኣንታ ነፋጥ እስኻ ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ከተሽካዕልል ፈገር George Washington of Eritrea ፈገር :twisted:

quindibu

Re: When an ant tries to compare itself with a Giant Elephant. Mesfin Hagos (Wedi Hagos) versus Wedi Medhin anuxxus [del

Post by quindibu » 09 Jul 2020, 23:06

Hawzen bro,

I remember long time ago, there was this guy at this forum by the name Daniel. He was absolutely not a big fan of PIA, very eloquent, extremely intelligent, a bit emotional....... and yet, a fierce defender of Eritrea. He was one of the brighest ones I've witnessed on this site. For whatever reason, he stopped participating here long time ago.......

I'm sure there are many Daniels out there.....And they could have been an asset to Eritrea. But the problem is some of them are sitting by the fence; and some of them thought it's politically-expedient to bring the polically illiterates to the front, thanks to social media, as barking dogs to whip up people's emotions without articulating any alternatives, ironically, except hurling insults at government officials and at the people that don't agree with their rhetorics and slogans.....

But I admire your patience and willingness to try to engage these people.....

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Jul 2020, 23:11

Aurorae wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 22:52
Hawzen,

I thought you were smarter than that. Not weyane for sure :lol: :lol: Change means, constitution in place, elections, transparecy etcc....Isayas has been in power for the last 50 years if you account for the struggle. He is the word. Is that okay with you ? Eritrea is at the bottom of poverty after 29 years of independence. You know all these. Your motive are very transparent. Your extreme hate of weyane is a just a cover. The system does that. The population of Eritrea is reduced by about 30% to 40% percent since independence. Do you think a system like this will go on forever ? Do not waiver. The system is destroying the State. Mesfin is mad. He ought to be. He is partly responsible for it. He knows the weyanes are not helping him because they love him. They did not want any change for Eritrea when they were in power. Now, they don't have a choice. I don't like it for I don't want Eritrea to be another Somalia, the longer it takes. the more likely it will be. Change is the only this that is constant.

Brother Aurorae,

I really don't have any problem with your demand for change as an Eritrean citizen. Yes, you have made very valid points even though I don't have to agree with your view. But I don't know why you want me to do exactly what you want to do. The problem with the useless so called opposition is that they want everybody to agree with them.. I hope you are not one of them... Then where is the democracy or freedom of expression they pretend they are fighting for. As much as you have the right to speak out against the government, everybody has also every right to support his/her government. You know that Hawzen is Hawzen and Aurorae is Aurorae. We are two different people. It is not unnatural to have to different priority and stand. Right??

You also said confidently "Your extreme hate of weyane is a just a cover."... How do you know??? What makes you to come into this conclusion?? By the way, do you believe that TPLF is the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea?

Sorry if I have offended you by using profanity to express my anger :P :P :P :P

Dedebit is always dedeb

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 09 Jul 2020, 23:13

Hawzen,

ኣንታ ሑልኩስ ደድሕረኻ ኣሎኹ ገጽካ ትርሐቅ ሰባሪ ጻሓሉ :twisted: :twisted:
What do you idiots get out of the misery of Eritreans ? :twisted:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Jul 2020, 23:22

Brother quindibu

It is up to us as Eritrean citizens to give them the therapy that they need badly.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There might be few of them filled with excessive anger and they are very hard to deal with. I think I might need some help from you Dr. Quindibu and probably Psychiatric experts expatriate like brother Dr. Zachovic from Djibouti.... I remember when Dr. Zackovich gave lectures for a year in Mekelle University to help the low IQ Dedebit Cadres to heal their inferiority complexity.. :lol: :lol:

Brother Dr. Zachovich,

Preach it brother!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 09 Jul 2020, 23:28

Hawzen wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 23:22
Brother quindibu

It is up to us as Eritrean citizens to give them the therapy that they need badly.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Their anger is palpable.....and do need some sort of therapy. Thanks to Elias Kifle, it's affordable as well......

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Jul 2020, 23:39

Aurorae wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 23:03
Hawzen,

Why the insult. The truth hurt you. Actually, I have never seen any whishy washy like you. If you are an wedi arbea , I don't know who. Yes, change is coming. The likes of you will disappear from Eritrea. BTW, you sound h-o-m-o to me.

ኣንታ ሑልኩስ መርገጹ
ኣንታ ፈራህ ዓጋመ ወዲ ኣርበዓ
ሕዝቢ ኤርትራ ክጉዳእ ኣንታ ነፋጥ እስኻ ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ከተሽካዕልል ፈገር George Washington of Eritrea ፈገር
Aurorae wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 23:13
Hawzen,

ኣንታ ሑልኩስ ደድሕረኻ ኣሎኹ ገጽካ ትርሐቅ ሰባሪ ጻሓሉ
What do you idiots get out of the misery of Eritreans ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My dear brother Aurorae is going banana. My apology Brother :lol: .. I am human. :lol: and I sometimes get frustrated.. :lol: I have to admit that.... I still like you though :lol:

God bless Eritrea and the people of Eritrea.

God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the Killer of the Dead Tigray Republic Dream.
:mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 10 Jul 2020, 01:48

Hawzen,

You wrote,
God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the Killer of the Dead Tigray Republic Dream. :mrgreen:
Why did you highlighted it with Ethiopian flag ?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 10 Jul 2020, 06:36

Hawzen wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 18:16
Brother Deqi,

Nobody should deny the fact that General Mesfin Hagos is our hero for his contribution during the struggle for independence. Not only that, I personally have never had any issue with him as an opposition leader against the Eritrean government because he has every right to do so. Mind you... siding with the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people aka TPLF group is completely different in my opinion.

Now, let me ask you this critical question and I am very much interested to know. Do you personally support Mesfin Hagos to li*ck TPLF's stinky as*s against Eritrea??? You don't have to make it long answer.. You can say just Yes or No ...

Thank you,

Dedebit is always dedeb
If Wedi Medhin Berad anuwxxus lickers gave Wedi-Hagos his due and never tarnished his character and denied his contribution to the liberation of Eritrea, there was no reason to write this article to begin with or Does it? In regard for you, not having any issue with him to oppose the regime, that is indeed new? After all, Wedi Medhin and his supporters always claim that there are not genuine and patriot Eritreans who oppose the regime but we are a bunch of traitors on woyanes pay roll, traitors or whose fathers or mothers are agame. እዚዶ ኣይኮነን እቲ ሓቂ፧

Wedi Hagos Trip to Tigray
If it is halal for Wedi Medhin Berad to meet Woyane officials, why is it haram for Wedi hagos to do the same? I mean; if it is good for the goose it must be also good for the gander? You justified the meeting of Woyane officials and your lion of nacfa as a gesture to Dr Abiye Ahmed, in your own words to "appease him". That is merely speculation. Let me also speculate as you did, that the arrival of Wedi Hagos To Tigray is to rally his brothers in arms (high army officials) across the border and trigger change within Eritrea, because it is only the army which can make real change and get rid of this nightmare we are into.

Now, Since most Wedi Medhin Berad supporters thinks that they have a special sensor to detect treason or an act of treachery, let me put forward some exhibits if their sensors functions properly.

exhibits A?
ህዝቢ ኤርትራን ህዝቢ ኢትዮጵያን ክልተ ህዝቢ እዩ ዝብል እንተ ኣሎ ታሪኽ ዘይፈልጥ እዩ
If we are one people, why have been on each other throats for the last 60 years? Brother Hawzen. Did your treason sensor functions at the time and said to yourself. እዚ ሰብኣይ ጥዕና ኣለዎ ድዩ፧ or you were just like the rest of the herd and said ኣየ ሰብኣይ፣ኣደ ወሊዳ ትምከን
ኣይ ከሰርናን
The demarcation of the border is not of high priority

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 10 Jul 2020, 08:59

Elias Amhare

Gedion Abay Asmerom

Pig face, Sirak Bahlibi,

opportunist [ deleted ] Yared Tesfay

Tedros goitom

These are the fake patriots who are preparing the Eritrean people for war, but when the actual war happens, they wouldn't hesitate to run away like a [deleted] and see the war from distance in their comfortable places. This is how one patriot Eritrean replied to these fake patriots

መናፍሕ ኲናት ንምንታይ ኣድለየ!!
ሕጂ ህዝብና ንምንታይ ዕላማ ኢዩ ሞትን መውጋእትን ምዝንባል ናይ ስድቤታትን ከጓንፎ እዚ ናይ ዶብ ጉዳይ ሓንሳብን ንሓዋሩን ተፈሪዱ ኢዩ : ብሰላማውን ዲቭሎማስያውን ጻዕርታት መሬትና ንምምላስ ዝሓሸ ኣማራጺ ኢዩ።
እቶም ኣብቲ ዶብ ናይ ክልቲኡ ሃገራት ዘለው ወትሃደራት ኢትዮጵያ (ናይ ዶር ኣቢ)ሙኻኖም ምግንዛብ ከድሊ ኢዩ: ድሓር ንዓና ካብ ምዕባሌ ዓለም ኣነጺሉ ባጽዕን ዓሰብን ከይንነግደሉን ዓሳታት ገፍፍና ከይንዕንገለሉን ከልኪሉና ዘሎ ወያኔ ድዩ ዋላስ ስርዓት ህግደፍ ኢዩ።
ብዓል ኤልያስ ኣማረ እዚ ንግሆ ንግሆ ሓደስቲ ጸላእቲን እንዳጨጫሕኩም ናይ ጽልኢ ፕሮጋንዳን ተካይድዎ ዘለኹም ህዝቢ ነቂሑሉ ኢዩ።
ካብ ባሩድን ጠይትን መድፍዕን ሞትን ስቃይን ርሒቅካ ዝሑል ቢራን ዊስክን እንዳጻረርካ ኣብ ዶብዮ ልስሉስ ዓራትካ ጽቡቃት ሓቂፍካ ልስሉስ ናይ ፍቅሪ ሙዚቃ እንዳሰማዕካ ደቅኻ ኣብ ውሑስ ቦታ እንዳኣንበርካን እንዳምሃርካን :ንድኻታት ደቂ ሓረስቶትን ሸቃሎን ናብ ኲናት ክትህሙዀም ምድላይ:ብድሕሪ ሞቶምን መስዋእቶም ሽምዓ ወሊዕካ ብናይ እግሪ ጉዕዞ ኣብ ጎደናታትን ፓርክታትን ጎቦታትን ኣሜሪካን ኤውሮፓን ኰለል ምባል ንስድራቤቶም ውርደትን ንምውታትን ስውኣትን ምቅላል ኢዩ :እዚ ትገብርዎ ፍቅሪ ሃገር ዘይኰነስ ውጹእ ፋሽሽትነት ኢዩ ።
ኤልያስ ኣማረ ፋሽሽቲ ኢኻ።

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Jul 2020, 19:49

Aurorae wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 01:48
Hawzen,

You wrote,
God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the Killer of the Dead Tigray Republic Dream. :mrgreen:
Why did you highlighted it with Ethiopian flag ?
Brother Aurorae,

I am sure your know Ethiopian flag does not have blue colour. If you see it again, I have used four colours and I am sure one of them is blue.. it might be dark blue though. I have the feeling that it might be confusing to you that I used dark blue which also I always use the colour of my comments. At this time, I am not avoiding using blue colour for my comments to just make it clear. Let me know if you don't see the blue color.

God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the Killer of the Dead Tigray Republic Dream!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Jul 2020, 20:43

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 06:36

If Wedi Medhin Berad anuwxxus lickers gave Wedi-Hagos his due and never tarnished his character and denied his contribution to the liberation of Eritrea, there was no reason to write this article to begin with or Does it? In regard for you, not having any issue with him to oppose the regime, that is indeed new? After all, Wedi Medhin and his supporters always claim that there are not genuine and patriot Eritreans who oppose the regime but we are a bunch of traitors on woyanes pay roll, traitors or whose fathers or mothers are agame. እዚዶ ኣይኮነን እቲ ሓቂ፧
First, thanks for your response, brother Deqi. I know you are such a courageous and outspoken Eritrean brother.

I understand your frustration. I don't agree with anybody who wants to tarnish General Misfun Hagos's character and heroism during our struggle for our independence. I have said many times and I am going to say it again:. I don't have any problem with my Eritrean brothers and sisters including you opposing the Eritrean government because you have the right to do so as an Eritrean citizen. I also hope that you don't have any problem with any Eritrean brothers and sisters supporting the government of Eritrea. Do you ??? The only problem is that calling names at each other. If you call them "Wedi Medhin Berad anuwxxus lickers", you should expect that they will call your names appropriately. In my opinion, neither one is the right choice. We should respect each other regardless of our stand with or against our government. In short, let's be honest...you are not an angel either. Right?

Wedi Hagos Trip to Tigray
If it is halal for Wedi Medhin Berad to meet Woyane officials, why is it haram for Wedi hagos to do the same? I mean; if it is good for the goose it must be also good for the gander? You justified the meeting of Woyane officials and your lion of nacfa as a gesture to Dr Abiye Ahmed, in your own words to "appease him". That is merely speculation. Let me also speculate as you did, that the arrival of Wedi Hagos To Tigray is to rally his brothers in arms (high army officials) across the border and trigger change within Eritrea, because it is only the army which can make real change and get rid of this nightmare we are into.
Come on brother Deqi. You and I know that the Lion of Nakfa did not go to kiss TPLF's stinky as*s. Neither did PIA go to shoot against Eritrea. Everybody knows that PIA's dream is to bury TPLF goons. Even Aboy Sibhat Nega has said multiple times recently. I definitely want PIA's government to chance the way the country is governed. But personally, I strongly believe PIA with everything that I have when it comes to defending the integrity of Eritrea. To the contrary I have yet to see a single opposition figure who has not offered to kiss TPLF's stinky as*s to sell my country. I am sure you are not going to like it but that is my personal belife. hey.. I like brother Aregai Hagos though...He is the real opposition in my opinion...
Now, Since most Wedi Medhin Berad supporters thinks that they have a special sensor to detect treason or an act of treachery, let me put forward some exhibits if their sensors functions properly.
If General Mesfin Hagos is indeed in Tigray to shoot towards Eritrea in collaboration with TPLF, that is absolutely treason of the highest degree. I am just hoping that he does not make such a very foolish and dangerous mistakes.
exhibits A?

ህዝቢ ኤርትራን ህዝቢ ኢትዮጵያን ክልተ ህዝቢ እዩ ዝብል እንተ ኣሎ ታሪኽ ዘይፈልጥ እዩ

If we are one people, why have been on each other throats for the last 60 years? Brother Hawzen. Did your treason sensor functions at the time and said to yourself. እዚ ሰብኣይ ጥዕና ኣለዎ ድዩ፧ or you were just like the rest of the herd and said ኣየ ሰብኣይ፣ኣደ ወሊዳ ትምከን
I thought you skipped .." .....we are two countries..." part of PIA's statement. Are you sure you have not misquoted PIA's statement? By the way, do you remember when we were told PIA sold Assab to Ethiopia and Ethiopia Navy's are in Assab blah blah :lol: :lol: ?

ኣይ ከሰርናን
As an Eritrean brother who does not hesitate to call PIA all the names, I expect you to be offended with that statement. But I hope you don NOT deny the fact that the government of Eritrea has officially declared the dear sacrifice of over 20 thousands of our beloved brothers and sisters. Every body knows that the main agenda of TPLF was to extinct Eritreans and erase Eritrea from the face of the earth. You know it and I know it. In my understanding, PIA was saying we sacrificed so much but we are still alive and our country is not erased... Hence "ኣይ ከሰርናን" comparing with the evil mission of TPLF on Eritrea and Eritreans. If you don't agree with me, I am still going to respect that.
The demarcation of the border is not of high priority
PIA thinks the eradication and burial of TPLF is the top priority and I am sure many Eritreans agree with PIA. You might not agree with his statement and it should be fine. The reason is simple..because as long as TPLF is controlling Tigray, demarcation means nothing. We know what TPLF have been doing in Ethiopia and specially in Oromia... Not only that, we remember what TPLF has tried to do in Eritrea.. they spent $20,000,000.00 to assassinate PIA and I remember you supported TPLF's action to kill PIA. Right???

Now, let me ask you this critical question one more time since I am very much interested to know. Do you personally support Mesfin Hagos to li*ck TPLF's stinky as*s against Eritrea to shoot from Tigray ??? You don't have to make it long answer.. You can say just Yes or No ...

Thank you brother Deqi,

Dedebit is always dedeb

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Jul 2020, 21:29

Hawzen wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 20:43
I understand your frustration. I don't agree with anybody who wants to tarnish General Misfun Hagos's character and heroism during our struggle for our independence. I have said many times and I am going to say it again:. I don't have any problem with my Eritrean brothers and sisters including you opposing the Eritrean government because you have the right to do so as an Eritrean citizen. I also hope that you don't have any problem with any Eritrean brothers and sisters supporting the government of Eritrea. Do you ??? The only problem is that calling names at each other. If you call them "Wedi Medhin Berad anuwxxus lickers", you should expect that they will call your names appropriately. In my opinion, neither one is the right choice. We should respect each other regardless of our stand with or against our government. In short, let's be honest...you are not an angel either. Right?
First of all, I don't want to make this reply as personal bickering and moaning (ሙቅዛም) on irrelevant issues. Personally I don't care if any one call me agame or supreme agame, and it is not an issue on which I lose my sleep over. Any way, in comparison to Wedi Medhin Berad anuxxus lickers; at least, I don't revoke peoples citizenship and relocate peoples birth place to Tigray on the base of their political stand. I recognize people citizenship as fellow Eritreans but I also question their motive to support the indefensible.
Hawzen wrote:
Come on brother Deqi. You and I know that the Lion of Nakfa did not go to kiss TPLF's stinky as*s. Neither did PIA go to shoot against Eritrea. Everybody knows that PIA's dream is to bury TPLF goons. Even Aboy Sibhat Nega has said multiple times recently. I definitely want PIA's government to chance the way the country is governed. But personally, I strongly believe PIA with everything that I have when it comes to defending the integrity of Eritrea. To the contrary I have yet to see a single opposition figure who has not offered to kiss TPLF's stinky as*s to sell my country. I am sure you are not going to like it but that is my personal belife. hey.. I like brother Aregai Hagos though...He is the real opposition in my opinion...
Did you say, at least the Eritrean dictator didn't shoot against Eritrea? :shock: I don't know which one is better, to die a slow and agonizing death or an instant death? Let's face it. Eritrea; under the useless and incompetent alcoholic junk is dying slowly like a patient who is suffering with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). A patient who dies a slow and agonizing death because he becomes weaker and weaker for everyday which passes due to muscle decrease in size which eventually causes him to lose his ability to walk, swallow and breath and finally die. This is what Eritrea under the dictator is going through.

You claimed, you support the Dictator with every thing you have when it comes to defending the integrity of Eritrea. :shock: Some times, regime supporters think Eritrea is just the rocky, desert and mountainous landscape of Eritrea and nothing else. Let me tell you breaking news, Eritrea is the people (the Eritrean people). Eritrea with out its people,it is just a big real estate. I think Aboy Weldeab Weldemariam put it eloquently when he said, and i quote.

ሃገር ማለት እንባታት፣ ዋሃይዝ፣ቀላያት፣ሓወልትታት ኣይኮኑን፣ሃገር ማለት ሰባት እዮም። እቶም ኣብታ መሬት ኣቦታትካን መሬርትካን ዝነብሩ፤ሕብርኻ ዝሕብሮም፣ ልሳንካ ዝልሳኖም ሰባት። ንሳቶም እዮም ሃገር። ንእታቶም ዘይተፍቅሮም እንተድኣ ኮንካ ሃገርካ ዘይተፍቅር ሙኻንካ ኣጸቢቅካ ተረዳእ.
Now brother Hawzen, Where was your lion of Nacfa when human worth of Eritreans, in particular women were violated, abused in the Sinai, in Shegerab, in Sahara desert? After all, I am sure you are aware that, you can't have integrity unless you are a human being and you have human worth? how much worth is the integrity of these people? Your lion of nacfa wasn't even bothered to raise the flag from half mast as a symbol of respect or mourning to the 346 Eritreans who drowned in the Mediterranean sea but they were dismissed as African refugees? Is that the definition of integrity aite Hawzen?
Hawzen wrote: If General Mesfin Hagos is indeed in Tigray to shoot towards Eritrea in collaboration with TPLF, that is absolutely treason of the highest degree. I am just hoping that he does not make such a very foolish and dangerous mistakes.
How can he be a traitor two times, you have already condemned him as a traitor and sentenced him to prison in absentia in 2001? what was his title in Wedi Medhin Berad supporters dictionary between 2001 and 2020? a traitor or a patriot?
Hawzen wrote: PIA thinks the eradication and burial of TPLF is the top priority and I am sure many Eritreans agree with PIA. You might not agree with his statement and it should be fine. The reason is simple..because as long as TPLF is controlling Tigray, demarcation means nothing. We know what TPLF have been doing in Ethiopia and specially in Oromia... Not only that, we remember what TPLF has tried to do in Eritrea.. they spent $20,000,000.00 to assassinate PIA and I remember you supported TPLF's action to kill PIA. Right???

ጣይታ ዘይብልና ኮይኑ እምበር፣ በርበረ እንተ ዝህልወናስ ደፍዲፍና ምስ በላዕና ነይርና ኮይኑ ዘረባ..... ቲፎዞታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ በጀካ ቆምሽ ኣደይ ሓንኩሉኒ፣ ዎያነ ቶኽያትኒ፣ ኣመሪካ ሰንጭራትኒ. ካልእ ኣማራጺ ፖለቲካ የበልክንን። ሕብረተሰብና ክኣ ንሓደ መማሳመሲ ኒዕቁ ጡፍ ይብሎ እምበር ኣይየኽብሮን። እዚ ሓቂ እዚ ተረድእኦ.

Let me elaborate here. After Woyane was dislodged from Menelik palce two years ago, it was and still is subjected to more vicious and more intensive verbal assault by Wedi Medhin Berad supporters than it did when it was in total control of state apparatus in Menlik palace, and the reason is simple, not because it is has become more giant and more powerful than it was in Menlik palace or because it is our immediate extensional national security threat but because Wedi Medhin Berad doesn't want to be accountable to domestic issue which is gripping the nation.ጉዳይ ውራይካ ክንዲ ትገብር፣ ጉዳይ ናይ ጎሮባብትኻ ምግባር ሓደ expertise ወዲ መድሕን በራድ እዩ And it is not new either, we were also told that the reason why the Eritrean economy is in the bottom is because of the American embargo or sanction, But two years after the UN lifted the sanction, the economy is still doing zero. Perhaps, Brother Hawzen is going to tell us that those damn Agame are preventing us not to utilize our resources and our port.
Hawzen wrote: Now, let me ask you this critical question one more time since I am very much interested to know. Do you personally support Mesfin Hagos to li*ck TPLF's stinky as*s against Eritrea to shoot from Tigray ??? You don't have to make it long answer.. You can say just Yes or No ..

Thank you brother Deqi,

Dedebit is always dedeb
[/color]
Wedi Hagos is not going to Menelik palace on which Woyane officials can pretend as power brokers and big shots infront of his eyes, he is going to Axum hotel in Mekele on which woyane officials are helpless, weak and decapitated mentally. If any thing, he is going to get a bl@£@w j@@@@b free of charge.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Jul 2020, 04:04

Please wait, video is loading...

ህዝባዊ ግንባር ሓርነት ኤርትራ፡ባዕሉ ብዘፍርዮ መድሃኒታት ነብሱ ኪኢሉ ንሱዳን ይሕግዝ ነይሩ።' ሎሚኸ?
Wedi Medhin [ deleted ] suckers....Can you dare to tell us the condition of the healthy system of Eritrea under the belt of the alcoholic junk?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Jul 2020, 04:25

Where was Hamdan in 1967 when Wedi Hagos was in China at the age of 19?