Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Za-Ilmaknun

Breaking news...TPlf's killing squad has been obliterated in Addis and other parts of the countrytoday

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 07 Jul 2020, 19:32

The operation to root out TPLF terror group is going smoothly as planned. The furstration of this fascist group is mouting day by day.There is more coming... :mrgreen: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Breaking news...TPlf's killing squad has been obliterated in Addis and other parts of the countrytoday

Post by Hawzen » 07 Jul 2020, 20:08

Everybody knows that the source of all terror in Ethiopia and specially in Oromia for the last two years is TPLF.. simply because they are so desperation. It is about time for the Federal Government to go after the mother of all the chaos in Ethiopia which is TPLF. I have the feeling that the federal government will take swift actions in this month or probably in the coming month. Remember conducting illegal election is a very legitimate reason to take action against TPLF because TPLF is about to break the law soon publically.....

Make no mistake...taking down the two civil war advocating TPLF TV Propaganda Machines is a good star... but definitely not enough....

TPLF has been working day and night to create civil war in Ethiopia so that the country will be disintegrated for good and like the Honorable Prime Minister said, nobody should above the country and people. Decisive actions needed to be taken on the handful coward TPLF goons... If the Ethiopian government needs help, we are always ready to take care the business from north side...That one, I assure you even though we know Ethiopia is more that capable to go after the coward TPLF goons hiding in Mekelle holes.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Breaking news...TPlf's killing squad has been obliterated in Addis and other parts of the countrytoday

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 07 Jul 2020, 20:24

Hawzen wrote:
07 Jul 2020, 20:08
Everybody knows that the source of all terror in Ethiopia and specially in Oromia for the last two years is TPLF.. simply because they are so desperation. It is about time for the Federal Government to go after the mother of all the chaos in Ethiopia which is TPLF. I have the feeling that the federal government will take swift actions in this month or probably in the coming month. Remember conducting illegal election is a very legitimate reason to take action against TPLF because TPLF is about to break the law soon publically.....

Make no mistake...taking down the two civil war advocating TPLF TV Propaganda Machines is a good star... but definitely not enough....

TPLF has been working day and night to create civil war in Ethiopia so that the country will be disintegrated for good and like the Honorable Prime Minister said, nobody should above the country and people. Decisive actions needed to be taken on the handful coward TPLF goons... If the Ethiopian government needs help, we are always ready to take care the business from north side...That one, I assure you even though we know Ethiopia is more that capable to go after the coward TPLF goons hiding in Mekelle holes.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Hawzen,

The endless patience by the Abiy administration has been construed as weakness by TPLF thieves. They are now getting in to the trap from which there will be no exit. They will soon openly mobilize their ragtag militia and try to strat a skirmish with the neighboring Amhara Region or unleash their terror in major Cities. That will bring about the demise of the fascists once and for all. They have no idea with what intensity we are itching to fight against them. I am sure they won't lift a finger against Eritrea for they know the response. They just keep bluffing.Tigrai shall finally be free!