Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Tigray Vs. Oromia

Post by Hawzen » 06 Jul 2020, 21:17

Currently we are witnessing TPLF criminals from Mekelle working with few Oromo activists and elites to oppose the Federal government which is perfectly fine. But the sad part is we have been hearing the killing of innocent people, destroying and burning buildings and business in Oromia after brother Hachalu was assassinated by TPLF in collaboration with Obbo Jawar group . Whereas, we don't see or hear agames destroying and burning buildings and business in Tigray. In other words, TPLF criminals through few Oromo sellouts have been playing mind game with Oromo youth to destabilize Oromia killil. My question to Queeerrooos is that isn't it possible to express their opposition to their government peacefully ???? At the end of the day, I am sure the people of Oromo will be the losers by burning and destroying their own killil.... not TPLF. Do the Queerrooos also realize that TPLF's plan is to come back to 4rat Killo ??

We know that TPLF criminals do not care if people are killed or business are burned/destroyed in Oromia as long as chaos and destabilization is felt in Ethiopia. In my opinion, I don't think people can conclude that Queerrooos have learned nothing about TPLF mentality as well as the burning and destroying their killil. Can they ???

Your input is welcome ...

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

eden
Member+

Re: Tigray Vs. Oromia

Post by eden » 06 Jul 2020, 21:26

Hawzen wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 21:17
few Oromo activists and elites
Why you call them few?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 Jul 2020, 22:20

eden wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 21:26
Hawzen wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 21:17
few Oromo activists and elites
Why you call them few?

Ok.. then tell us how many Oromo activists and elites have been working your TPLF? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Jul 2020, 22:26

The genuine political difference in ideas among the Oromo political class (and how it resolves) is bigger issue for the region than your nonsense Tegaru (HGDEF TPLF) squabble.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 Jul 2020, 23:10

eden wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 22:26
The genuine political difference in ideas among the Oromo political class (and how it resolves) is bigger issue for the region than your nonsense Tegaru (HGDEF TPLF) squabble.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see Eden gual Adwa...I see TPLF and Weyanay Digital Warriors are deeply in love with the people of Oromo and Queerroooo these days... Honestly, the people of Oromo are touched by your love :mrgreen: . You have even shown your deep sympathy after the assassination of brother Hachalu. What have changed these days? It is a very recent history that your TPLF killed more than 5 thousand queeroos and God knows how many Oromo women and Children were murdered.... You also forgot that you put brother Hachalu in prison for 5 years when he was very young. Sadly that was not enough...You finally executed the Oromo brother Hachalu in collaboration with Obbo Jawar group..

By the way, why are you trying hard to convince the Oromo people that you respect and value them more than your own people of Tigray. You are just one snake... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Jul 2020, 23:17

I think you reading too much into the simple post

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 06 Jul 2020, 23:48

Hawzen wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 23:10
By the way, why are you trying hard to convince the Oromo people that you respect and value them more than your own people of Tigray. You are just one snake... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
[/color]
Since its inception TPLF has been a parasitic entity- ideologically, militarily and organizationally. Rememeber, their wildest dream of leading Ethiopia was achieved through Shaebia's military prowess......Attempted to turn the Greater Tigray illusion into reality using Ethiopia's resource and name, mortaging the future of the country to their masters, who abondoned them when things turned ugly. Now, they're again trying to ride the Oromos bandwagon to come back to Addis........I believe they are just prolonging their agony and postponing their inevitable demise......

Untill then let's sit back and enjoy their incremental slow death!

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 06 Jul 2020, 23:49

Before the Coronavirus outbreak became a pandemic, the TPLF terrorists had actually planned to come back to power by backing Jawar in an election that they thought he was guaranteed to win. Then the pandemic hit and they threw tantrums like toddlers when things didn't go their way, and especially after the Ethiopian election commission rejected their call to hold elections in Tigray due to the Coronavirus outbreak.

Their dream to come back to power riding a horse named Jawar has since turned into anxiety then to desperation. And out of desperation, they revealed their true colors when they realized that their hope of returning to power seemed to be a fleeting illusion that they resorted to assassinations and destabilization to express their rage.

But Ethiopia under PM Abiy Ahmed is not the same Ethiopia the agame once ruled. The river has been flowing while they were in a 2-year quarantine, now it does not look like the same river. Every Ethiopian is anti Weyane, and every Weyane is anti Ethiopia. The power they sought to regain through Hachalu's assassination now resides with the Ethiopian masses who will determine the fate of Hachalu's killers hiding in Tigray. When it comes to justice, there's no mercy for terrorists and assassins. If you don't know, now you know.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2020, 23:55

for a neighbor who is not part of our country/home, and should mind his business respectfully- You talk a lot about oromia, oromo and ethio affairs; tell us more about eritrea then?
how's bitweded abraha,petros solomon, and the others?
how are the afars who claim they are being pushed out of their ancestral lands by the kebessa?
tell us more about eritrea, so the playing field, perse, can be leveled.

PS- tigray does not border addis/finfinne, there is no way they can come back to power, as you say. the same conditions that were present in the days of the derg, which were conducive for them to come to power; are not there today in 2020. if you would've said they benefit from chaos in ethiopia, sure, i can agree with that, but to say they will come back to power, i assure you, is silly and impossible.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 07 Jul 2020, 00:43

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 23:55
for a neighbor who is not part of our country/home, and should mind his business respectfully- You talk a lot about oromia, oromo and ethio affairs; tell us more about eritrea then?
how are the afars who claim they are being pushed out of their ancestral lands by the kebessa?

PS- tigray does not border addis/finfinne, there is no way they can come back to power, as you say. the same conditions that were present in the days of the derg, which were conducive for them to come to power; are not there today in 2020. if you would've said they benefit from chaos in ethiopia, sure, i can agree with that, but to say they will come back to power, i assure you, is silly and impossible.
Brother Sadacha,

You sound more upset by us talking about what is going on in Oromia than the killing of brother Hachalu and over hundred innocent Ethiopians by TPLF in collaboration with Jawar group. Remember, few Oromo Doctors and Professors are accusing us "Eritreans killed brother Hachalu" and we have every right to defend ourselves to clear our names. Right ?? We can't keep quiet when the low IQ Dedebit cadres are also dragging our names into all the unfortunate killings in Oromia. I don't think we will be quiet until the few sell-out Oromo elites stop mentioning our names.

If you want to talk about the Eritreans you have mentioned above, please go for it. When it is on the news, everybody has the right to talk about anything. I don't really understand why you are so upset....Are you mad that Obbo jawar is going to face justice for the crime he has committed multiple times ??? I just hope you are pro-justice.

By the way, I did not say the criminal TPLF gangs will come back to power and I don't believe they will ever come back again like they did 30 years ago. All I said was they are creating chaos in Oromia because they still plan to come back to power. Remember, TPLF goons have still been staying in Axum Hotel.... They don't have permanent address yet.

May God bless Oromia and Ethiopia!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Jul 2020, 14:54

Hawzen wrote:
07 Jul 2020, 00:43
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Brother Sadacha,

You sound more upset by us talking about what is going on in Oromia than the killing of brother Hachalu and over hundred innocent Ethiopians by TPLF in collaboration with Jawar group. Remember, few Oromo Doctors and Professors are accusing us "Eritreans killed brother Hachalu" and we have every right to defend ourselves to clear our names. Right ?? We can't keep quiet when the low IQ Dedebit cadres are also dragging our names into all the unfortunate killings in Oromia. I don't think we will be quiet until the few sell-out Oromo elites stop mentioning our names.

If you want to talk about the Eritreans you have mentioned above, please go for it. When it is on the news, everybody has the right to talk about anything. I don't really understand why you are so upset....Are you mad that Obbo jawar is going to face justice for the crime he has committed multiple times ??? I just hope you are pro-justice.

By the way, I did not say the criminal TPLF gangs will come back to power and I don't believe they will ever come back again like they did 30 years ago. All I said was they are creating chaos in Oromia because they still plan to come back to power. Remember, TPLF goons have still been staying in Axum Hotel.... They don't have permanent address yet.

May God bless Oromia and Ethiopia!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Obbo Hawzen,

Why are you Eritreans constantly in our affairs, then most of you, not necessarily you in particular; cry if Oromos and/or Ethiopians comment about the thousands that flee Eritrea, and other things the at the very least, partial agame tyrant isayas is doing to you guys?
Even before this tragedy, you guys were doing this, yet I am sure you would not like if we were to discuss how the afars feel, and are, oppressed by the mostly christian highlander dominated regime of isayas? and the fact that, at least a significant portion of them would probably like some kind of autonomy or self rule, and not to be dominated by a christian or even no religion having, kebessa/agame hybrid that is isayas?
I am not sure why tsegaye accussed eritrean assassins of doing such a thing, I would like for him to prove it. eritrean soldiers were in ethiopia before fighting hard to impose tplf on us all as ethiopians, so it's not a stretch to believe that, they'd fight to impose another dictatorship on ethiopians, if it is in the interests of their dictator isayas. but once again, we'd need proof to substantiate the claims.

Eritrean intellectuals should seek to debate him, and win in an intellectual discourse; as opposed to trying to get involved in our internal affairs.
Is there not some kind of shame when you all constantly discuss your neighbors internal affairs as if it were your business to get involved in one way or another? do you see oromos, sidamas, and other ethiopians, discussing eritrea's internal affairs with the same passion and consistency that you guys discuss ours?

saying they plan to come back to power, implies that it's a possibility, even in their delusional minds and dreams.
I am saying, it's impossible, in every way, because they would not get through the amharas, or the oromos who border the amharas and the capital city, and they have no military allies in shabia/eritrea, who would bring them, and the most important thing is: the amhara and oromo masses would not support it, nor would they be indifferent to it this time, as they were during the last days of the derg.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 08 Jul 2020, 15:13

Sadacha,

I know the Eritrean pro government participation in Ethiopian affairs is bothering you. But, remember, Ethiopia is the biggest country in the horn. Ethiopia's political situation will affect all the smaller countries including Eritrea, A lot of Eritreans here, are supporting the Abby government for obvious reasons. Abby and Isayas seem to work better. Ethiopian election is coming. The weyanes are destructing some of the Oromo opposition personalities to achieve their own objectives. it is war all over again. Weyanes will not go away in peace. Weyanes do not only endanger Ethiopia but the whole neighborhood. Abby has a lot of homework to do. Unfortunately, the battle will take place in Oromia for the heart of Ethiopia is located in Oromia.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Jul 2020, 15:46

Aurorae,

I agree, what happens in Ethiopia, will inevitably effect the entire Horn; however, if the shabia intend to side against the Oromos yet again as they did in 1991: I assure you, even if they bring all 7-8 million Eritreans, they WILL FAIL to impose another dictatorship on the Oromos and other Ethiopians.
It's one thing to get involved with a genuine interest to play a mediator role, but it's an entirely different thing to attempt to impose a government we do not want or need in Ethiopia, and Oromia, in particular. It's simply unsustainable, of all people, Eritreans should know that brute force can never permanently suppress a nation's desire for freedom and self determination. Oromo's are in an ever better position, with their manpower, resources, etc, to effect change as well, than we were in the 1990's when we weren't as united and politically conscious.
The Sidama just got their regional state, and inevitably more states will form, because in the south, the people suffered the most from the past systems in which mostly Amhara elites benefit at the expense of the southern farmers, peasants, etc, mostly oromos.

TPLF cannot do much but support the side that they feel happens to be in conflict with their perceived enemies, which in this case, are Abiy and Isayas. Isayas and Abiy will end up forcing oromos, tigrayans, the sidama, among others, to form strategic alliances to counter them, the same way eplf and tplf fought together despite disagreeing on many things...

the tplf issue now...it's more complicated. Abiy does not want the tplf to be gone completely, because it serves as a balance of a sort, against the amhara ultra nationalists who hate abiy for being oromo, [i.e. general asemnaw tsige and his kind]. Plus, even he, has to know that an outright invasion of tigray would not succeed, and be way too costly. There is simply no simple way to handle the tplf issue, if you cut off food and supplies to tigray, that would be immoral and wrong, and if you invade outright, you fail in the end, and you force tigrayans who may have been neutral, to side with tplf, in the millions.

see?

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Jul 2020, 16:45

Shut up muppet. You will do nothing fat c.unt from Austin.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 15:46
Aurorae,

I agree, what happens in Ethiopia, will inevitably effect the entire Horn; however, if the shabia intend to side against the Oromos yet again as they did in 1991: I assure you, even if they bring all 7-8 million Eritreans, they WILL FAIL to impose another dictatorship on the Oromos and other Ethiopians.
It's one thing to get involved with a genuine interest to play a mediator role, but it's an entirely different thing to attempt to impose a government we do not want or need in Ethiopia, and Oromia, in particular. It's simply unsustainable, of all people, Eritreans should know that brute force can never permanently suppress a nation's desire for freedom and self determination. Oromo's are in an ever better position, with their manpower, resources, etc, to effect change as well, than we were in the 1990's when we weren't as united and politically conscious.
The Sidama just got their regional state, and inevitably more states will form, because in the south, the people suffered the most from the past systems in which mostly Amhara elites benefit at the expense of the southern farmers, peasants, etc, mostly oromos.

TPLF cannot do much but support the side that they feel happens to be in conflict with their perceived enemies, which in this case, are Abiy and Isayas. Isayas and Abiy will end up forcing oromos, tigrayans, the sidama, among others, to form strategic alliances to counter them, the same way eplf and tplf fought together despite disagreeing on many things...

the tplf issue now...it's more complicated. Abiy does not want the tplf to be gone completely, because it serves as a balance of a sort, against the amhara ultra nationalists who hate abiy for being oromo, [i.e. general asemnaw tsige and his kind]. Plus, even he, has to know that an outright invasion of tigray would not succeed, and be way too costly. There is simply no simple way to handle the tplf issue, if you cut off food and supplies to tigray, that would be immoral and wrong, and if you invade outright, you fail in the end, and you force tigrayans who may have been neutral, to side with tplf, in the millions.

see?

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 08 Jul 2020, 16:51

Sadacha,

No worry my friend. HGDEF will have its problems to sort out. Oromos will decide their own fate. They are in a good position. Temporary setback. That is all.

Sadacha wrote,
Aurorae,

It's one thing to get involved with a genuine interest to play a mediator role, but it's an entirely different thing to attempt to impose a government we do not want or need in Ethiopia, and Oromia, in particular. It's simply unsustainable, of all people, Eritreans should know that brute force can never permanently suppress a nation's desire for freedom and self determination. Oromo's are in an ever better position

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Jul 2020, 17:02

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 16:45
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Aurorae,

see?

A weak person, or one who is defeated, has to resort to personal attacks and insults, because they cannot refute the points being made.
forget me, i am talking about ummata oromo, the oromo nation, and what they won't stand for. i know my people better than you, and i know my neighbors, including the eritreans, and their capabilities, we're not strangers to each other, and i know our history with each other very well.
isayas used to tell OLF officials '' do not worry, we do not want agames running ethiopia either [even tho he's an agame himself], we will side with you if tplf violates the ceasefire encampment agreement,'' and he was proven to be a liar.

but... that cannot, and will not happen again. this time, there's millions of qeerroo to assure that.
Just reminding you, that today's oromo nation, aint the one of the 1990s.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Jul 2020, 17:19

That's why I don't take you serious. You're all 'we' 'we' 'we' who is we you wee c.unt? Start practicing 'I". You will do nothing besides mumbling on ER. You are not a threat to anyone. Get that in your numb skull.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 17:02
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Aurorae,

see?

A weak person, or one who is defeated, has to resort to personal attacks and insults, because they cannot refute the points being made.
forget me, i am talking about ummata oromo, the oromo nation, and what they won't stand for. i know my people better than you, and i know my neighbors, including the eritreans, and their capabilities, we're not strangers to each other, and i know our history with each other very well.
isayas used to tell OLF officials '' do not worry, we do not want agames running ethiopia either [even tho he's an agame himself], we will side with you if tplf violates the ceasefire encampment agreement,'' and he was proven to be a liar.

but... that cannot, and will not happen again. this time, there's millions of qeerroo to assure that.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Jul 2020, 17:24

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 17:19
That's why I don't take you serious. You're all 'we' 'we' 'we' who is we you wee c.unt? Start practicing 'I". You will do nothing besides mumbling on ER. You are not a threat to anyone. Get that in your numb skull.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Aurorae,

see?

You don't have to take me serious, but you better take the Oromo nation serious, and know that, the oromo aint gonna let 1991 repeat; you better know that, I don't care how angry you get, you can cry on an ethiopian forum all you want, and use all the insults that your tiny brain can think of; just know what I said is true 100% Haqqa dha.
never said I was a threat to anyone. Don't need to be, cause I know the Oromo very well, they are the lions of ethiopia, and anyone trying to treat them as some insignificant nation, will only do so at their own detriment.
as i said: you can bring the entire eritrea with you, if you wanna fight for abiy, and if the oromos refuse to be ruled by him, then it will be a failure of epic proportions.
get mad all you want, it won't change that!!!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Jul 2020, 17:36

Boring!
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 17:24
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 17:19
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Aurorae,

see?

You don't have to take me serious, but you better take the Oromo nation serious, and know that, the oromo aint gonna let 1991 repeat; you better know that, I don't care how angry you get, you can cry on an ethiopian forum all you want, and use all the insults that your tiny brain can think of; just know what I said is true 100% Haqqa dha.
never said I was a threat to anyone. Don't need to be, cause I know the Oromo very well, they are the lions of ethiopia, and anyone trying to treat them as some insignificant nation, will only do so at their own detriment.
as i said: you can bring the entire eritrea with you, if you wanna fight for abiy, and if the oromos refuse to be ruled by him, then it will be a failure of epic proportions.
get mad all you want, it won't change that!!!

The Lice Head Destroyer!

Post by The Lice Head Destroyer! » 08 Jul 2020, 17:39

AGAMES pretending OROMO :P I guarantee you no single Oromo knows who Bitweded Abrha is? :P

Sadacha Macca wrote: