Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Tigray Vs. Oromia

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Jul 2020, 17:41

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 15:46
Aurorae,

the tplf issue now...it's more complicated. Abiy does not want the tplf to be gone completely, because it serves as a balance of a sort, against the amhara ultra nationalists who hate abiy for being oromo, [i.e. general asemnaw tsige and his kind]. Plus, even he, has to know that an outright invasion of tigray would not succeed, and be way too costly. There is simply no simple way to handle the tplf issue, if you cut off food and supplies to tigray, that would be immoral and wrong, and if you invade outright, you fail in the end, and you force tigrayans who may have been neutral, to side with tplf, in the millions.

see?
You are right on the money about Abiy not wanting to obliterate TPLF completely for the reason that you mentioned. Amharas and Guraghes and majority of the south are the biggest threat to any ambitious group which operates to install ethnic hegemony in that country. However, I found it too disingenuous to state that Amharas hate Abiy for who he is. One only need to remember the kind of un-qualified support that he was given by the Amhara people right when he came to power. One also should remember "The Oromo blood is my blood" slogan carried by Amhara people which created the Oromara movement that eventually intensified the struggle against the TPLF fascist regime.

The Oromos are now the ones hating Abiy and calling him Nefetgan and all the names in the books to instigate their people to revolt against their own leader and their own interest. We know that Abiy is implementing the Oromoma project surely albeit, slowly. The difference between Abiy and the Jawar/Gerba/Megerssa camp is only the time frame as to how fast the Oromuma agenda should become a reality. A difference between a man who is very practical and knows the dangers of speeding up the process and those who are idealists and want to see everything happening now and right at this moment. Otherwise, there is no any indication that the politics of EPRDF will be changed any time soon but adopt to the situations without forgetting the main objectives. You don't have to slaughter defenseless citizens for who they are and burn to the ground their properties just because Jawar isn't the PM today.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Jul 2020, 17:48

The Lice Head Destroyer! wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 17:39
AGAMES pretending OROMO :P I guarantee you no single Oromo knows who Bitweded Abrha is? :P

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 23:55
for a neighbor who is not part of our country/home, and should mind his business respectfully- You talk a lot about oromia, oromo and ethio affairs; tell us more about eritrea then?
how's bitweded abraha,petros solomon, and the others?
how are the afars who claim they are being pushed out of their ancestral lands by the kebessa?
tell us more about eritrea, so the playing field, perse, can be leveled.

PS- tigray does not border addis/finfinne, there is no way they can come back to power, as you say. the same conditions that were present in the days of the derg, which were conducive for them to come to power; are not there today in 2020. if you would've said they benefit from chaos in ethiopia, sure, i can agree with that, but to say they will come back to power, i assure you, is silly and impossible.

Knowing a well known EPLF hero, the same eplf that is known as the greatest guerrilla army in modern times, and an example for other political movements in the horn; is somehow indicative of one being an agame? Nope, you are wrong this time sir.

as an oromo, we respect all warriors, even among our enemies, [not saying eplf is our permanent enemy, they fought for their interests], so i respect the eplf's struggle for their people, despite disagreeing with some of their decisions, I.E. supporting tplf in the 1990s against oromos, because oromos would have never taken them to war again [at badme]; but mistakes happen and we cannot change the past.
Another interesting thing about bitweded, he allegedly told isayas not to trust the tplf so much, and that they should work more with the OLF in the 1990's. I'll try to find that article.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 08 Jul 2020, 17:55

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 14:54
Why are you Eritreans constantly in our affairs, then most of you, not necessarily you in particular; cry if Oromos and/or Ethiopians comment about the thousands that flee Eritrea, and other things the at the very least, partial agame tyrant isayas is doing to you guys?

Eritrean intellectuals should seek to debate him, and win in an intellectual discourse; as opposed to trying to get involved in our internal affairs.
Is there not some kind of shame when you all constantly discuss your neighbors internal affairs as if it were your business to get involved in one way or another? do you see oromos, sidamas, and other ethiopians, discussing eritrea's internal affairs with the same passion and consistency that you guys discuss ours?

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Jul 2020, 18:02

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 17:41
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Aurorae,

the tplf issue now...it's more complicated. Abiy does not want the tplf to be gone completely, because it serves as a balance of a sort, against the amhara ultra nationalists who hate abiy for being oromo, [i.e. general asemnaw tsige and his kind]. Plus, even he, has to know that an outright invasion of tigray would not succeed, and be way too costly. There is simply no simple way to handle the tplf issue, if you cut off food and supplies to tigray, that would be immoral and wrong, and if you invade outright, you fail in the end, and you force tigrayans who may have been neutral, to side with tplf, in the millions.

see?
You are right on the money about Abiy not wanting to obliterate TPLF completely for the reason that you mentioned. Amharas and Guraghes and majority of the south are the biggest threat to any ambitious group which operates to install ethnic hegemony in that country. However, I found it too disingenuous to state that Amharas hate Abiy for who he is. One only need to remember the kind of un-qualified support that he was given by the Amhara people right when he came to power. One also should remember "The Oromo blood is my blood" slogan carried by Amhara people which created the Oromara movement that eventually intensified the struggle against the TPLF fascist regime.

The Oromos are now the ones hating Abiy and calling him Nefetgan and all the names in the books to instigate their people to revolt against their own leader and their own interest. We know that Abiy is implementing the Oromoma project surely albeit, slowly. The difference between Abiy and the Jawar/Gerba/Megerssa camp is only the time frame as to how fast the Oromuma agenda should become a reality. A difference between a man who is very practical and knows the dangers of speeding up the process and those who are idealists and want to see everything happening now and right at this moment. Otherwise, there is no any indication that the politics of EPRDF will be changed any time soon but adopt to the situations without forgetting the main objectives. You don't have to slaughter defenseless citizens for who they are and burn to the ground their properties just because Jawar isn't the PM today.

One thing, I am referring to Amhara ultra nationalists/extremists; not the average Amhara who I know for sure, is not my enemy as an Oromo.
the extremists were the ones who carried out those killings against the andm/adp leadership, who were ''too soft'' and not ''for the amara cause,'' recently.
Like we oromos have extremists among us, as unfortunate as it is; the amharas have them too. They have extremists among them who hate and mistrust and fear, even, anything Oromo; be it abiy's type or other than him [jawar, bekele and co].

The reason some oromo, or a lot, call abiy 'neftenya,' is his praising leaders like menelik, who, are controversial and like in other countries, will not be supported by all the populace- i very much doubt any country has historical figures who aren't loved by some and hated by others.
and his closeness to people who obviously, at the very least, harbor anti oromo sentiment due to fear and/or hatred, like berhanu nega of g7/cud/and now, ezema. you can judge a man by his friends, as the saying goes. among other things....
the same way emperor tewodros is loved in gondar, and hated in wallo.
there is no historical figure, leader, etc, who doesn't have fans/supporters, and critics/detractors/haters/or what have you.
we are never going to all agree on one icon or historical figure that we're all going to love, for the most part, or in general.
feel free to correct me, I am always willing to learn from others. but this is how I see it, from an impartial viewpoint, or from an attempt to be impartial and non-biased, in the interest of being just.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Jul 2020, 18:54

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 18:02
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 17:41
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Aurorae,

see?

One thing, I am referring to Amhara ultra nationalists/extremists; not the average Amhara who I know for sure, is not my enemy as an Oromo.
the extremists were the ones who carried out those killings against the andm/adp leadership, who were ''too soft'' and not ''for the amara cause,'' recently.
Like we oromos have extremists among us, as unfortunate as it is; the amharas have them too. They have extremists among them who hate and mistrust and fear, even, anything Oromo; be it abiy's type or other than him [jawar, bekele and co].

The reason some oromo, or a lot, call abiy 'neftenya,' is his praising leaders like menelik, who, are controversial and like in other countries, will not be supported by all the populace- i very much doubt any country has historical figures who aren't loved by some and hated by others.
and his closeness to people who obviously, at the very least, harbor anti oromo sentiment due to fear and/or hatred, like berhanu nega of g7/cud/and now, ezema. you can judge a man by his friends, as the saying goes. among other things....
the same way emperor tewodros is loved in gondar, and hated in wallo.
there is no historical figure, leader, etc, who doesn't have fans/supporters, and critics/detractors/haters/or what have you.
we are never going to all agree on one icon or historical figure that we're all going to love, for the most part, or in general.
feel free to correct me, I am always willing to learn from others. but this is how I see it, from an impartial viewpoint, or from an attempt to be impartial and non-biased, in the interest of being just.
The past is what we learn from but not re-live. The kings did what they did under the circumstances of their times and they are now history. We know that King yohannes committed huge crimes of persecuting Muslims in Wello and other parts of the country. He also brought Napier to the gates of Meqdella to have Tewodros killed. Kassa Mircha also slaughtered thousands of Amharas in Gojjam just because they practiced a different kind of Christianity than his. We learned that part of history and kept in perspectives not to repeat same mistakes, but never did we march to Tigrai to kill Tigreans in their thousands. Minilik's general the great warrior Gobena Dache killed thounsands of Amharas at the battle of Embabo and captured the Gojjam king himself. Tewodros killed many many thousnads of Amharas in Gondar, wello and Shoa to bring them under his control. Aba Jiffar killed thousands of Dawros, kontas and enariyans to bring them under his rule. The Oromos slaughtered millions in their march from Borena to Raya.

I am sure you know that part of the country's history unless you want to be outraged selectively. We should never try to erase history or alter the context it was made just to so it helps us be outraged selectively. The Minilik project is a TPLF/OLF project that was invented to manufacture hate against the amharas as people so that they could mobilize their followers.Otherwise we should have tried to equally weighed what that king did to the country. Have you even thought that the only railway line that we have was built under Minilik? Or are you like the TPLF goons who equate that with the 15KM addis rail kkkkk that they built to just launder the money?

Nobody harbors anti-oromo feelings but nobody is also willing to praise the endless and needless bloodshed of innocent Amharas and Guraghes that the Oromos are causing just because there is power struggle between OPDO and OLF. You can fight against the ideology of EZEMA or any party by countering them with a better and acceptable ideology if you have one. Hating amharas isn't an ideology but a potent weapon manufactured by TPLF/OLF just to control Menilik Palace.

I assure you that there are no Amharas who hate Oromos for who they are. Those that you call untra are those who are fed up with the endless selective killings of Amhara and started to reverse the hate gear. They never did say we should control everything by our own only, they never did advocate for anything but equality and respect of their right to live. They refused to bend to TPLF's hegemonic rule and started fighting back. It will continue to be so until equality and justice prevails in that country. It will be a country for all of us equally or there will be no country to speak about.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jul 2020, 19:31

Obbo Sadacha,

First and foremost, I would sincerely like to express my condolence for the loss of the pride of Oromo people, the great Hachalu!!! I have to admit that it might not be the best time for any Oromo brother or sister like yourself to talk about the unfortunate situations in Oromia Killil specially these days after losing your beloved brother Hachalu. We feel and understand your situation. In fact, we are very saddened by the loss of such a brilliant young artist Hachalu. I just hope that whoever took brother Hachalu's life should face the court of law for the heinous crime they have committed. I mean not only the shooters but also the people behind the shooters. Brother Hachalu and his family deserve justice!!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Obbo Hawzen,

Why are you Eritreans constantly in our affairs, then most of you, not necessarily you in particular; cry if Oromos and/or Ethiopians comment about the thousands that flee Eritrea, and other things the at the very least, partial agame tyrant isayas is doing to you guys?
Even before this tragedy, you guys were doing this, yet I am sure you would not like if we were to discuss how the afars feel, and are, oppressed by the mostly christian highlander dominated regime of isayas? and the fact that, at least a significant portion of them would probably like some kind of autonomy or self rule, and not to be dominated by a christian or even no religion having, kebessa/agame hybrid that is isayas?
I just wish you stop that victim mentality as if not a single Ethiopian has commented any Eritrean issues including the migration of Eritreans. You might not have commented personally.. but everybody including you know that the citizens of the least important killil Tigray have been posting about the misery of Eritreans for over two decades. I hope you don't tell me agames have never been Ethiopians.. my response will be at least when they used to be in Arat Killo :lol: . Let me make one thing very clear: Eritreans have never had any issue with the people of Oromo. We love and respect the people of Oromo. Not only that we even commend Obbo Jawar led Queerroooosss lions with the collaboration of Fanoo warriors for kicking the stinky as*ses of the coward TPLF criminals and their low IQ Dedebit cadres. Unfortunately, it looks like Obbo Jawar that queeros and we knew has not been the same after sniffing few million dollars from TPLF looters.. I am afraid that he might be misleading Queerrrooosss by kissing the same stinky TPLF as*s he once kicked by organizing the young Oromo Lions. Remember over 5 thousand Queerrrrooos sacrificed their dear lives to make TPLF history but it looks like Obbo Jawar has already shows signs to betray them every time TPLF throws few millions of Birr towards his direction. Not only that, it is sad to see him conspiring with TPLF Criminals to kill his own Oromo brother Hachalu. God knows how many innocent Ethiopians have lost their dear lives and hard earned wealth because of him. These are the main reason why Oromo youth don't see Obbo Jawar the way they used to see him.
I am not sure why tsegaye accussed eritrean assassins of doing such a thing, I would like for him to prove it. eritrean soldiers were in ethiopia before fighting hard to impose tplf on us all as ethiopians, so it's not a stretch to believe that, they'd fight to impose another dictatorship on ethiopians, if it is in the interests of their dictator isayas. but once again, we'd need proof to substantiate the claims.
Well.. we are here to challenge your Oromo brother Tsegaye and other sell-out Oromo elites for their outrageous accusations they have started to make in order to please their bosses who happen to be TPLF criminals. As he has disseminated misinformation to the public about Eritrea and Eritreans, we have every right to clear our names... ER is one of the platform to do that. Please don't expect us to shut our mouth on the very few Oromo elites who are sell-outs to TPLF criminals... Make no mistake.. We don't have any intention to badmouth about the people of Oromo that we respect so much.

Eritrean intellectuals should seek to debate him, and win in an intellectual discourse; as opposed to trying to get involved in our internal affairs.
Is there not some kind of shame when you all constantly discuss your neighbors internal affairs as if it were your business to get involved in one way or another? do you see oromos, sidamas, and other ethiopians, discussing eritrea's internal affairs with the same passion and consistency that you
guys discuss ours?
Brother, we will not stop coming after TPLF. Wherever TPLF criminals are involved, we will be there to expose the crimes of TPLF goons. I am very surprise that it is OK for the criminal TPLF to get involved in the killing of Oromo people such as brother Hachalu and destabilizing Oromia Killil... but it is not Ok Eritreans, Sudanese, Somalia, Kenyans or any other citizens to talk about the crimes of TPLF in Oromia. Hello ????

saying they plan to come back to power, implies that it's a possibility, even in their delusional minds and dreams.
I am saying, it's impossible, in every way, because they would not get through the amharas, or the oromos who border the amharas and the capital city, and they have no military allies in shabia/eritrea, who would bring them, and the most important thing is: the amhara and oromo masses would not support it, nor would they be indifferent to it this time, as they were during the last days of the derg.
Amen to that, brother Sadacha!!!

RIP brother Hachalu!!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

wegri

Post by wegri » 09 Jul 2020, 04:41

AGAMES pretending OROMO :P I guarantee you no single Oromo knows who Bitweded Abrha is? :P

The Lice Head Destroyer,

You hit the nail so perfectly. Bravo!

"Aurorae" pretending as Eritrean :lol:
"Sadacha" pretending as Oromo :lol:
I have to admit that "Sadacha" is a good pretender unlike "Aurorae" or" Deqi Arait".

ናይ ዓጋመ መናውራት መውዳእታ የብሉን። :mrgreen:
Last edited by wegri on 09 Jul 2020, 04:56, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Jul 2020, 04:49

Big No No. Wollo does not hate Tewodros this is nothing more then Kenyan Propaganda. The myth and creation of Wollo being Oromo has been dismantled. Majority of Wollo are amharas 90% that love Atse Tewodros. This name Wollo is only a few centuries old. So it’s not the real name of the people/land aka Bete Amhara province

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 09 Jul 2020, 10:33

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't you love it when the low IQ agame blow their own covers with no one's help? And the more they try to contain the damage, the more they incriminate themselves. The sharp edges of desperation must have struck hard at these pretenders that their medieval age deceptive tactics seem to be losing steam these days. It's like watching a comedy show. I love it! :P

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 23:55
for a neighbor who is not part of our country/home, and should mind his business respectfully- You talk a lot about oromia, oromo and ethio affairs; tell us more about eritrea then?
how's bitweded abraha,petros solomon, and the others?
how are the afars who claim they are being pushed out of their ancestral lands by the kebessa?
tell us more about eritrea, so the playing field, perse, can be leveled.

PS- tigray does not border addis/finfinne, there is no way they can come back to power, as you say. the same conditions that were present in the days of the derg, which were conducive for them to come to power; are not there today in 2020. if you would've said they benefit from chaos in ethiopia, sure, i can agree with that, but to say they will come back to power, i assure you, is silly and impossible.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 09 Jul 2020, 11:06

Wegri.

አንታይ በልካ ኣንታ ዶንቆሮ ከም እንስሳ ዝጉተት ፈራሕ አድጊ
ኤህ ኢለካ ኣሎኹ ምጥሪ ዓጋመ
ወለድና ይብሉ ዓለም ግርምጥልሽ
:lol: :lol:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 09 Jul 2020, 12:16

Aurorae wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 11:06
Wegri.

ኤህ ኢለካ ኣሎኹ ምጥሪ ዓጋመ
ወለድና ይብሉ ዓለም ግርምጥልሽ
We Eritreans say ግምጥልሽ and you agame say ግርምጥልሽ :lol: :lol:

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 09 Jul 2020, 14:50

Fyameta ከመይ ሰይጣን ይገምጥልኪ , :P :lol:

Amiche, know your place, the propler word is....ግርምጥልሽ That is how our grandparents used to say it. :lol: :lol: .

Again, Addis ho--oker, shut the hell up. :lol: :lol:

wegri

Post by wegri » 09 Jul 2020, 16:56

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 12:16
Aurorae wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 11:06
Wegri.

ኤህ ኢለካ ኣሎኹ ምጥሪ ዓጋመ
ወለድና ይብሉ ዓለም ግርምጥልሽ
We Eritreans say ግምጥልሽ and you agame say ግርምጥልሽ :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ጽቡቕ ጌርካ ሒዝካዮ።
ኣብ ኤርትራና "ግርምጥልሽ" ዝብል ትግርኛ ሰሚዕና ኣይንፈልጥን። "ግምጥልሽ" እዩ ዝብሃል፡ ናይ ዓጋመ ትግርኛ ምስ ናይ ኤርትራ ትግርኛ ኣይትሓውሶ ኣንታ ነፋጥ መደናገሪ። :mrgreen:

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 09 Jul 2020, 17:40

ወግሪ

ኣንታ ድርባይ ዓይንኻ ድዩስ እዝንኻ ጠሊሙካ
ምጥሪ አዴኻ ከይሐወየ ዲኻ ተወሊድካ
ተምጽኦ ኣለካ ኣንታ ምርአዩ ጸገም

wegri

Post by wegri » 10 Jul 2020, 09:14

Aurorae wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 17:40
ወግሪ

ኣንታ ድርባይ ዓይንኻ ድዩስ እዝንኻ ጠሊሙካ
ምጥሪ አዴኻ ከይሐወየ ዲኻ ተወሊድካ
ተምጽኦ ኣለካ ኣንታ ምርአዩ ጸገም
ስቕ በል፡ ነፋጥ ጥልቁይ፡ ኣነ ዝገርመኒ ወያነ ሰብ ስኢኖምስ ንዓኻ ከም ኤርትራዊ ተመሲልካ ክትነጥፍ ናብ ER ምስዳዶም ክሳብ ክንደይ ደናቑር ምዃኖም እዩ ዘርእየካ። ገጽካ ትርሓቕ፡ ዓጋመስ ካብ ገጽ መሬት ክትጠፍኡ ጥራይ እዩ ዘለኩም። ርኹሳት ፍጥረት። ፎእ! :lol: :lol:

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 10 Jul 2020, 10:16

Wegri

ኣንታ ጀልጋድ ከም ኣድጊ ዝጸዐን እንስሳ ድርባይ
ኻብ ሑሙም ምጥሪ ዝወጸ ንሽልሖ ሰብአይ ዘምልኽ በትኪ

ስፐርም ዓጋመ ኣብ ርእስኻ ከም ብኢድ ዝተመልኤት ሰዓት ጠብ ጠብ ይብል
ጸማም ሓደ ደርፉ
:P :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2020, 13:51

Hawzen wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 19:31
Obbo Sadacha,

First and foremost, I would sincerely like to express my condolence for the loss of the pride of Oromo people, the great Hachalu!!! I have to admit that it might not be the best time for any Oromo brother or sister like yourself to talk about the unfortunate situations in Oromia Killil specially these days after losing your beloved brother Hachalu. We feel and understand your situation. In fact, we are very saddened by the loss of such a brilliant young artist Hachalu. I just hope that whoever took brother Hachalu's life should face the court of law for the heinous crime they have committed. I mean not only the shooters but also the people behind the shooters. Brother Hachalu and his family deserve justice!!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Obbo Hawzen,

Even before this tragedy, you guys were doing this, yet I am sure you would not like if we were to discuss how the afars feel, and are, oppressed by the mostly christian highlander dominated regime of isayas? and the fact that, at least a significant portion of them would probably like some kind of autonomy or self rule, and not to be dominated by a christian or even no religion having, kebessa/agame hybrid that is isayas?
I just wish you stop that victim mentality as if not a single Ethiopian has commented any Eritrean issues including the migration of Eritreans. You might not have commented personally.. but everybody including you know that the citizens of the least important killil Tigray have been posting about the misery of Eritreans for over two decades. I hope you don't tell me agames have never been Ethiopians.. my response will be at least when they used to be in Arat Killo :lol: . Let me make one thing very clear: Eritreans have never had any issue with the people of Oromo. We love and respect the people of Oromo. Not only that we even commend Obbo Jawar led Queerroooosss lions with the collaboration of Fanoo warriors for kicking the stinky as*ses of the coward TPLF criminals and their low IQ Dedebit cadres. Unfortunately, it looks like Obbo Jawar that queeros and we knew has not been the same after sniffing few million dollars from TPLF looters.. I am afraid that he might be misleading Queerrrooosss by kissing the same stinky TPLF as*s he once kicked by organizing the young Oromo Lions. Remember over 5 thousand Queerrrrooos sacrificed their dear lives to make TPLF history but it looks like Obbo Jawar has already shows signs to betray them every time TPLF throws few millions of Birr towards his direction. Not only that, it is sad to see him conspiring with TPLF Criminals to kill his own Oromo brother Hachalu. God knows how many innocent Ethiopians have lost their dear lives and hard earned wealth because of him. These are the main reason why Oromo youth don't see Obbo Jawar the way they used to see him.
I am not sure why tsegaye accussed eritrean assassins of doing such a thing, I would like for him to prove it. eritrean soldiers were in ethiopia before fighting hard to impose tplf on us all as ethiopians, so it's not a stretch to believe that, they'd fight to impose another dictatorship on ethiopians, if it is in the interests of their dictator isayas. but once again, we'd need proof to substantiate the claims.
Well.. we are here to challenge your Oromo brother Tsegaye and other sell-out Oromo elites for their outrageous accusations they have started to make in order to please their bosses who happen to be TPLF criminals. As he has disseminated misinformation to the public about Eritrea and Eritreans, we have every right to clear our names... ER is one of the platform to do that. Please don't expect us to shut our mouth on the very few Oromo elites who are sell-outs to TPLF criminals... Make no mistake.. We don't have any intention to badmouth about the people of Oromo that we respect so much.

Is there not some kind of shame when you all constantly discuss your neighbors internal affairs as if it were your business to get involved in one way or another? do you see oromos, sidamas, and other ethiopians, discussing eritrea's internal affairs with the same passion and consistency that you
guys discuss ours?
Brother, we will not stop coming after TPLF. Wherever TPLF criminals are involved, we will be there to expose the crimes of TPLF goons. I am very surprise that it is OK for the criminal TPLF to get involved in the killing of Oromo people such as brother Hachalu and destabilizing Oromia Killil... but it is not Ok Eritreans, Sudanese, Somalia, Kenyans or any other citizens to talk about the crimes of TPLF in Oromia. Hello ????

saying they plan to come back to power, implies that it's a possibility, even in their delusional minds and dreams.
I am saying, it's impossible, in every way, because they would not get through the amharas, or the oromos who border the amharas and the capital city, and they have no military allies in shabia/eritrea, who would bring them, and the most important thing is: the amhara and oromo masses would not support it, nor would they be indifferent to it this time, as they were during the last days of the derg.
Amen to that, brother Sadacha!!!

RIP brother Hachalu!!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Obbo Hawzen,

If you have noticed though, Oromo's rarely, if EVER, comment on Eritrea's affairs- even though there's plenty of things we can comment on, wrongs that Obbo Isayas have done, but out of respect for our neighbors being able to handle their own affairs, we kept quiet.
But once the mostly kebessa keep involving themselves in ours, then it's logical for us to get involved in theirs.
And you have accused jawar of a great crime, killing hachalu; so where's the proof? if you lack sufficient proof to substantiate your claims, then it's safe to say you are a LIAR, a LIAR like the agame tplf cyber troll-cadres on here, like tarik and obbo halafif!

the oromo struggle predates jawar, and will continue after jawar, until its goals are attained; and until then- Ethiopia WILL NEVER HAVE PERMANENT PEACE, as you see today. any peace will be temporary. the oromo question has to be handled, or else, ethiopia may make somalia look like hollywood california, or some other rich peaceful suburb in the west!

you can challenge tsegaye, i for one, do not care, i am all for intellectual discourse and exchange of ideas and of course... evidences and proofs.
so, it is upon him to prove tigrinya speaking mercenaries killed hachalu, the same way it IS UPON YOU TO PROVE THAT JAWAR ARRANGED FOR HACHALU'S DEATH...
do you not see that, in politics, alliances change, morals are discarded, but interests remain?
your beloved isaias is aligning with people who want to dismantle federalism in ethiopia and go back to the old ethiopia?
your beloved isaias is aligning himself with people who have brought former derg generals and pows and war criminals, to their government?!
how can you be so biased and blind to these obvious facts?

i do not care if you ''go after tplf,'' but you know, as we know, that you cannot involve yourself in our affairs, then cry if we comment on yours or get involved in yours, i.e. what if afars and saho and kunama formed armies within ethiopia to fight isayas, would you like it?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Jul 2020, 19:32

Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 13:51

Obbo Hawzen,

If you have noticed though, Oromo's rarely, if EVER, comment on Eritrea's affairs- even though there's plenty of things we can comment on, wrongs that Obbo Isayas have done, but out of respect for our neighbors being able to handle their own affairs, we kept quiet.
But once the mostly kebessa keep involving themselves in ours, then it's logical for us to get involved in theirs.
And you have accused jawar of a great crime, killing hachalu; so where's the proof? if you lack sufficient proof to substantiate your claims, then it's safe to say you are a LIAR, a LIAR like the agame tplf cyber troll-cadres on here, like tarik and obbo halafif!
Fair response, brother Sadacha and I respect that. But I have few questions about the alleged Obbo Jawar's involvement in the execution of Artist Hachalu :

1. Why did Jawar try to hijack the body/coffin of the great brother Hachalu to bring back to Addis when his parents and family wanted to bury their beloved son/father in his town/place Ambo ? I am also surprised that how quick Obbo Jawar and Bekele Gereba responded to the crime scene.

2. Why did Obbo Jawar's OMN edited the last inteview of Artist Hachalu instead of broadcasting the whole interview. Remember, brother Hachalu was very consistent with his stand when it comes to TPLF and while Obbo Jawar and his colleage Bekelle Gereba were kissing TPLF's stinky as*s. Everybody knew that Obbo Jawar was not happy with Hachalu's consistent stand on TPLF specially dispatching his colleague Bekele Gereba .

3. You also know that Obbo Jawar is in prison as we speak... In my opinion, It is just a matter of time before the court of law uncovers Obbo Jawar's involvement in the killing of brother Hachalu. If Obbo Jawar is not guilty, you should expect an apology from me.

the oromo struggle predates jawar, and will continue after jawar, until its goals are attained; and until then- Ethiopia WILL NEVER HAVE PERMANENT PEACE, as you see today. any peace will be temporary. the oromo question has to be handled, or else, ethiopia may make somalia look like hollywood california, or some other rich peaceful suburb in the west!

I have to admit that this is none of my business as an Eritrean. I am just asking only if you don't mind. Are you saying Obbo Jawar is bigger than Ethiopia ???? You know Jawar is alive but Hachalu is dead. You sound more worried about the alleged criminal Jawar than brother Hachalu who was just executed by his Oromo brothers sadly leaving his three little children behind. By the way, what is your reaction about the beheading and burning of innocent Ethiopians in Oromia because of their ethnicity?
you can challenge tsegaye, i for one, do not care, i am all for intellectual discourse and exchange of ideas and of course... evidences and proofs.
so, it is upon him to prove tigrinya speaking mercenaries killed hachalu, the same way it IS UPON YOU TO PROVE THAT JAWAR ARRANGED FOR HACHALU'S DEATH...

Fair point, brother.
do you not see that, in politics, alliances change, morals are discarded, but interests remain?
your beloved isaias is aligning with people who want to dismantle federalism in ethiopia and go back to the old ethiopia?
your beloved isaias is aligning himself with people who have brought former derg generals and pows and war criminals, to their government?!
I understand you might not like PIA's position but he is very clear about that. It is not Eritrea's business what the people of Ethiopia want about their country. Ethiopians have every right to decided when it comes to federalism of your country Ethiopia.. It is not PIA's or any Eritrean business to get involved. But that does not mean that we don't have any wish how our neighbor would looks like to be. There is a difference between involvement and wish to be. Let me know when you find any evidence that Eritrea is involved in Ethiopia. We are just after TPLF evil agendas.

i do not care if you ''go after tplf,'' but you know, as we know, that you cannot involve yourself in our affairs, then cry if we comment on yours or get involved in yours, i.e. what if afars and saho and kunama formed armies within ethiopia to fight isayas, would you like it?
First and foremost, if our internal affairs are on the news, you have every right to talk about them because it is already public. We might not like anybody to talk negative things about our country but that does not mean that you don't have any right to talk about the news. However, it is very different from when you start to get involved in Eritrean matters such as militarily, financially, intelligence or creating fake propaganda. Having said, Eritrea will always be wherever the criminal TPLF goons are to expose their crimes and evil agendas. That one, we are very clear and open about it. Some people might not like it but it is not our problem at all. If TPLF is working to create chaos in your killil Oromia, we will definitely speak louder to expose their twisted heart nature. I am wondering why it bothers you more when Eritreans comment about the situation in Oromia while TPLF is the one creating chaos in your killil and because of its evil agendas, almost two hundred innocent people are killed, beheaded and burned alive and their hard earned wealth has been looted and burned.

In short, wherever TPLF foot prints are to create chaos in our region, we will not stop speaking louder and in fact, we will be there. Please don't be surprise about our position on TPLF..even if it is in hell, we will definitely be there after TPLF.

May God Bless Oromia and Ethiopia.

RIP brother Hachalu, the pride of Oromo people!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Jul 2020, 16:33

Hawzen wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 19:32
Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 13:51

Obbo Hawzen,

Fair response, brother Sadacha and I respect that. But I have few questions about the alleged Obbo Jawar's involvement in the execution of Artist Hachalu :

1. Why did Jawar try to hijack the body/coffin of the great brother Hachalu to bring back to Addis when his parents and family wanted to bury their beloved son/father in his town/place Ambo ? I am also surprised that how quick Obbo Jawar and Bekele Gereba responded to the crime scene.

2. Why did Obbo Jawar's OMN edited the last inteview of Artist Hachalu instead of broadcasting the whole interview. Remember, brother Hachalu was very consistent with his stand when it comes to TPLF and while Obbo Jawar and his colleage Bekelle Gereba were kissing TPLF's stinky as*s. Everybody knew that Obbo Jawar was not happy with Hachalu's consistent stand on TPLF specially dispatching his colleague Bekele Gereba .

3. You also know that Obbo Jawar is in prison as we speak... In my opinion, It is just a matter of time before the court of law uncovers Obbo Jawar's involvement in the killing of brother Hachalu. If Obbo Jawar is not guilty, you should expect an apology from me.

I have to admit that this is none of my business as an Eritrean. I am just asking only if you don't mind. Are you saying Obbo Jawar is bigger than Ethiopia ???? You know Jawar is alive but Hachalu is dead. You sound more worried about the alleged criminal Jawar than brother Hachalu who was just executed by his Oromo brothers sadly leaving his three little children behind. By the way, what is your reaction about the beheading and burning of innocent Ethiopians in Oromia because of their ethnicity?

Fair point, brother.
I understand you might not like PIA's position but he is very clear about that. It is not Eritrea's business what the people of Ethiopia want about their country. Ethiopians have every right to decided when it comes to federalism of your country Ethiopia.. It is not PIA's or any Eritrean business to get involved. But that does not mean that we don't have any wish how our neighbor would looks like to be. There is a difference between involvement and wish to be. Let me know when you find any evidence that Eritrea is involved in Ethiopia. We are just after TPLF evil agendas.

First and foremost, if our internal affairs are on the news, you have every right to talk about them because it is already public. We might not like anybody to talk negative things about our country but that does not mean that you don't have any right to talk about the news. However, it is very different from when you start to get involved in Eritrean matters such as militarily, financially, intelligence or creating fake propaganda. Having said, Eritrea will always be wherever the criminal TPLF goons are to expose their crimes and evil agendas. That one, we are very clear and open about it. Some people might not like it but it is not our problem at all. If TPLF is working to create chaos in your killil Oromia, we will definitely speak louder to expose their twisted heart nature. I am wondering why it bothers you more when Eritreans comment about the situation in Oromia while TPLF is the one creating chaos in your killil and because of its evil agendas, almost two hundred innocent people are killed, beheaded and burned alive and their hard earned wealth has been looted and burned.

In short, wherever TPLF foot prints are to create chaos in our region, we will not stop speaking louder and in fact, we will be there. Please don't be surprise about our position on TPLF..even if it is in hell, we will definitely be there after TPLF.

May God Bless Oromia and Ethiopia.

RIP brother Hachalu, the pride of Oromo people!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

1. Who said they tried to ''hijack it''? Did you witness it? Were you there? Was there someone you knew, that was there?
Or did you hear that from, perhaps, media outlets that are so anti oromo; that they'd blame the Oromo nationalists even if it flooded in gojjam or gondar?

Another q: why couldn't he be buried in addis/finfinne, which is the handhura oromia, umbilical cord of oromia? especially since that's where his enemy, our enemy, killed him?
Unless his parents/closest loved ones come out to publicly say they opposed it, then I see no reason why, the government would get involved either way to impose their will on hachalu [regarding his burial place].

2- Where's your proof it was edited? Can you prove it, instead of making the claim as if it were a well known thing?
Post links and proof, not from amhara elitist-chavunisit media outlets, but from media outlets who at LEAST TRY to be impartial and report facts?!
And how did jawar/bekele/etc, ''kiss tplf's stink a''? by doing interviews on tigray tv or media outlets?
are tigrayans not federalists like us? are tigrayans not ethiopians like us? did jawar say ''we love tplf''?
did he praise their elites? what entails ''kissing up to them,''?
fact is, the tplf played a significant role in bringing the hated derg down, like it or not, that is historical.
your own beloved tegadalay isayas would tell you the same,hence the reason why eplf and eplf's alliance, albeit tactical, was important in the days of the Gedli.
not only that, in politics, alliances change, as interests do not for the most part, so if oromos and tigrayans find themselves having the same foes- i.e. amhara ultra elites, their goons, and their sellout oromo footsoldiers like abiy; then we would unite.
the same way, we have isayas getting cozy and friendly with some well known anti-federalist amhara-elitist mentality having parties, simply because they happen** to be foes of the tplf, and perhaps by default, the oromo nationalists.
if jawar is found guilty, i wanna see an independent court prove it, not one in the same ethiopian empire, where oromos have been jailed, tortured, killed, etc, simply for opposing the harsh policies against our people.
just because a half oromo or hybrid is in power; it doesn't mean the decades old, corrupted, system in ethiopia, somehow, by a miracle that only Jesus could rival [peace be upon him]; happened and the system is now impartial, free, transparent and just!!
Come on now!

What does jawar have to do with what I said about the Oromo struggle for justice and self-rule?
Nothing, you are the one putting jawar in parts of the discussion that do not concern him entirely.
He is a significant part of the modern oromo struggle; but it is not entirely dependent on him, it is mostly dependent on Qeerroo- the same Qeerroo who made tplf realize it's better to head home, and the same Qeerroo that freed OPDO from TPLF slavery, made them go talk to obbo isayas and so on and so forth....!
And once again: can you prove hachalu was killed by oromos? you keep saying this, yet you haven't proved it, nor have you posted any proof. just mere speculation and wishful thinking based on WHAT YOU WISH happened because if it's proven that abiy did it, or approved it, it'd make your beloved ally in finfinne/addis, look bad, as if his support in oromia weren't already shrinking; with this being the nail in his proverbial coffin poltically in Oromia.
By the way, what is your reaction to the killing, targeting, burning, etc, of oromos and oromo businesses in addis/finfinne?
OOOPS, that'd make your amhara friends look bad, so you overlook that, and focus on what oromos MAY HAVE DONE IN RETALIATION! TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT; ADELEM ENDE?

I for one, do not blame tplf for every single thing. Yes, they have the capability for evil, but do you think that they are the only *potential* chaos merchants/creators, in ethiopia?
did amhara extremists not massacre 100's of gumuz babies and women recently? how about the burning alive and killing of the minority agew/qimantis?
did their asaminew did not go on live tv and say ''we are facing a threat from [oromos] 500 years ago- a veiled reference to the so called ''oromo expansion'' as he trained amaras to fight his own amhara brothers who lead his state, and abiy too?!