resize=840%2C480&ssl=1[/image]

[

Noble Amhara

Re: Oromia Civil War

Post by Noble Amhara » 06 Jul 2020, 13:02

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 06 Jul 2020, 13:12

Had that [deleted] Gobana thinks for peace,given the popularity of this singer, he ( Gobana) could have even get security for Hachallu when he complains of murder or safety issues. Now it is clear who killed our hero!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Jul 2020, 13:41

tolcha wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 13:12
Had that [deleted] Gobana thinks for peace,given the popularity of this singer, he ( Gobana) could have even get security for Hachallu when he complains of murder or safety issues. Now it is clear who killed our hero!
የለመደች ጦጣ ሁልግዜ ሾምጠጣ: The case against Jawahr Mohammad

The fabricated video was the following:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Jul 2020, 13:52

If Dr. Abey Ahmed's government has to be held accountable, then it has to be for tolerating for so long such a blatant fabrication and concoction, with an impunity.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 06 Jul 2020, 14:50

This needs to stop Abiy Ahmed Shimeles Abdisa is failing Oromia. Takele Umma is failing Addis Ababa. When will Oromo elite realize there garbage and failure of keeping there own region in order?

Shimeles Abdisa needs to be fckrd
Takele Uma needs to be fckrd

Use Qero to destroy them both

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 06 Jul 2020, 15:59

DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 13:52
If Dr. Abey Ahmed's government has to be held accountable, then it has to be for tolerating for so long such a blatant fabrication and concoction, with an impunity.
I know you are retarded [deleted], but let me ask you one simple question:
If some one claims that Minlik was such and such and did that, as a gov body or official or someone who has the authority to argue and accept or reject the claim, he /She should have to ask the person to show the evidence and search on that evidence. It was as simple as that. But the hybrid Gonana, like you and Abiy goes to killing. That is typical of Derg regime. So, take it leave it! Domma!

tlel

Post by tlel » 06 Jul 2020, 16:12

My dear Oromo brothers and sisters, I am crying, my heart bleeds as well. Your enemy is within connected to outside, jealous, it wants to destroy your heroism when you fought against colonialism with Italy to free Ethiopia with your other brothers and sisters, your enemy is jealous and trying to weaken your art of war, your art of riding horse. Stop converting yourself into something you are not, the enemies said, we can weaken amara by putting too much realigious system (bring back true Orthodox), they want to weaken Oromos by turning you into alien from Ethiopia both system is mental illness because it weakens the mind. Every Ethiopians we are rich in everything: resources, true Orthodox faith, Gada, you name it. The alien nature behind it colonization, it is nothing about Oromo identity, if it was, yes you can strengthen Oromo language what is fake is changing Oromo with foreign thing: Egyptian flag, West African- like flag, latin, Wahabi, Protestnat all those then why it is needed, none of these are who you are. The goal is to isolate and hit that is the goal. What requires is developing and good and authentic education, not nazi communism that proved to be failure throughout the world and killed over billion people because communism was designed to destroy countries and nothing to do equality. It is the age of technology read and find out.

Every Ethiopian has its uniqe talent that is what H Selassie implemented: education, production, culture (needs to improve), language (needs to improve), etc. all of these were on the ground towards progress until the evil came.

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 06 Jul 2020, 17:03

Savage galla is committing genocide on non-Oromos in Oromia region! :oops: :oops:

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Jul 2020, 17:10

tlel wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 16:12
My dear Oromo brothers and sisters, I am crying, my heart bleeds as well. Your enemy is within connected to outside, jealous, it wants to destroy your heroism when you fought against colonialism with Italy to free Ethiopia with your other brothers and sisters, your enemy is jealous and trying to weaken your art of war, your art of riding horse. Stop converting yourself into something you are not, the enemies said, we can weaken amara by putting too much realigious system (bring back true Orthodox), they want to weaken Oromos by turning you into alien from Ethiopia both system is mental illness because it weakens the mind. Every Ethiopians we are rich in everything: resources, true Orthodox faith, Gada, you name it. The alien nature behind it colonization, it is nothing about Oromo identity, if it was, yes you can strengthen Oromo language what is fake is changing Oromo with foreign thing: Egyptian flag, West African- like flag, latin, Wahabi, Protestnat all those then why it is needed, none of these are who you are. The goal is to isolate and hit that is the goal. What requires is developing and good and authentic education, not nazi communism that proved to be failure throughout the world and killed over billion people because communism was designed to destroy countries and nothing to do equality. It is the age of technology read and find out.

Every Ethiopian has its uniqe talent that is what H Selassie implemented: education, production, culture (needs to improve), language (needs to improve), etc. all of these were on the ground towards progress until the evil came.
This is a very good advice. My respect both for the ordinary Oromo and Amhara farmers is huge, because I lived and worked in both communities for long in many instances. Even the last two years of ugly behaviors noticed and acts perpetrated in the Oromo communities have not eroded my respect, because I know there is a few eccentric mad personalities driving the innocent and uneducated over the cliff. I think, Oromos should pause and think before naively losing their irreplaceable lives. These OLF thugs dream is not a winning case. The winning case standing for Ethiopia and standing for individual rights - the mother of all rights.

tlel

Post by tlel » 06 Jul 2020, 18:43

Abere wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 17:10
tlel wrote:

This is a very good advice. My respect both for the ordinary Oromo and Amhara farmers is huge, because I lived and worked in both communities for long in many instances. Even the last two years of ugly behaviors noticed and acts perpetrated in the Oromo communities have not eroded my respect, because I know there is a few eccentric mad personalities driving the innocent and uneducated over the cliff. I think, Oromos should pause and think before naively losing their irreplaceable lives. These OLF thugs dream is not a winning case. The winning case standing for Ethiopia and standing for individual rights - the mother of all rights.
Abe,

The wisdom is bringing more energy to work towards the lost sheep not the ones who don't have the problem or the problem is less. I can even go as far as in Tigray let alone Oromo, to identify the bad ones from the better ones within Weyane.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 06 Jul 2020, 20:14

Zreal wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 17:03
Savage galla is committing genocide on non-Oromos in Oromia region! :oops: :oops:
Zreal f@rt,

Why don't you f@rt loud on the faces of these Oromos so that they may get scared and run away.?
:lol:

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Jul 2020, 20:53

tlel wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 18:43
Abere wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 17:10
tlel wrote:

Abe,

The wisdom is bringing more energy to work towards the lost sheep not the ones who don't have the problem or the problem is less. I can even go as far as in Tigray let alone Oromo, to identify the bad ones from the better ones within Weyane.
tlel,

You are absolutely! The lost sheep needs a wise shepherded lest the rest of the flock would follow the trail of death to the fox mouth. በአንድ ወቅት ሌሊት ላይ በአንድ የገጠር ቤት ላይ ድንገተኛ የእሳት ቃጠሎ ይነሳል። ጎረቤት እና ባለቤት ተረባርቦ ከብቶቹን ማሰሪያቸውን እየበጠሰ ከጋጥ ያስወጣል፣ እንድሁ በጎቹንም እየጎተተ ከጉረና ያስወጣል። በአጋጣሚ ቤት ውስጥ ያልወጣች አንድት በግ ቀርታ ነበር እና እርሷ ባአ! ባአ! እያለች ስትጮህ ጎረቤት ተረዳድቶ ውጭ ያወጣው በግ ሁሉ እምቢ ብሎ እየሮጠ ተመልሶ ገብቶ አምሣ በግ እሳት ተቃጥሏል። የጠፋውን በግ ማግኘት ብልሃት ነው። በጎች በቀበሮዎች መካከል ይገኛሉ። ቀበሮውን ነቅሶ የማውጣት ብልሃት አገራችን ይስጣት።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jul 2020, 16:04

tolcha wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 15:59
DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 13:52
I know you are retarded [deleted], but let me ask you one simple question:
If some one claims that Minlik was such and such and did that, as a gov body or official or someone who has the authority to argue and accept or reject the claim, he /She should have to ask the person to show the evidence and search on that evidence. It was as simple as that. But the hybrid Gonana, like you and Abiy goes to killing. That is typical of Derg regime. So, take it leave it! Domma!
It a takes a conscious to be careful before making an allegation of such a crime which is about taking of a human life, like the case of Hacalu Hundessa.

But you lack consciousness, that is the bottom line of all your arguments.

I myself can't say I know who could be behind, but according to my own consciousness there is no rational reason for the government to orchestrate a killing of a fellow citizen while they wish to lead a peaceful country and concentrate themselves on developmental programs that they have in their hands.

I don't know what an Amhara activist or politician will gain by killing a poor man like Hacalu and assume they could have won something. This lumpen assumption could only come from a lumpen fellow like Lenco Leta, who is skilled in the politics of intriguing for over 50 years or so.

I think he too is trying to blame the Amharas for the killing.

I am careful to jump to a conclusion but my instinct can only tell me that it could only come from the likes of Jawar Mohammed, who was frustrated at the grim possibility of winning any political power by a peaceful means and was yearning on how to instigate violence, he has a clear motivation, that much I can say, consciously. HE HAS A MOTIVATION.