Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Andertan

I am Ashamed to Call myself Oromo says Father

Post by Andertan » 06 Jul 2020, 04:36

Lakeshore

Re: I am Ashamed to Call myself Oromo says Father

Post by Lakeshore » 06 Jul 2020, 07:46

This guy is true Oromo. Not those animals who are in their stable and those who are outside and killing innocent Oromos. We have said again this organizations are not representative of Oromo they are here to sell Oromos to the highest bidder. They have shown their true colour and after this, it is ap to the Oromo people to the Abyi government to keep them around or eliminate them totally including those wolves in the sheepskin. Like Takele Umma, Shimelis Abdisa, the so-called AG coward Abebech Adane.

These people never mentioned the name of other ethnicities except Quero and Oromo while stilling and getting paid by the whole Ethiopian taxpayer's money especially Takele Umma. He is trying to administer people he doesn't even know him or he knows them. We need a Mayor who has born and grown in Addis abab not some alien from Ambo by his admission he aligns himself to the ambo shene and organizes a special police force who do not speak the local language Amharic in Addis Ababa.
Takele Umma and the AG ( attorny general) Abebech Adane, hiding under and enjoying her Amharic name, conspired in coordination with Takele Umma to create chaos and kill innocent Addis abban. They arrest Eskinder Nega whose only crime is to create an alert system to tell Addis citizens to protect themselves from the destructive Quero and TPLF agents because they couldn't get any protection form his police force previously similarly as we witnessed in Shasemen and other cities, run by these enemies in power like Takele Umma when the destructive forces of jawar are in the move and their mission is aborted by the alert system.

Then the second phase action of querro or jawar is to bring Abebech Adane in action under the cover justice. Mind you she never spoke about Querro, OLF, Shene and TPLF but she was furiously speaking against Eskender and Desalegn. who didn't do anything except alerting peoples about the movement of Querro. It looks like she is disappointed by that and roughed up Eskinder while arresting apologetically jawar and Geriba.

Abyi should get rid of this inside enemy who is determined to eliminate him if situations allow. He should also fire those failed institution commanders.
1. Addis Ababa police commissioner
2. federal police commissioner
3. Shashemene police commissioner
4. Jimma police commissioner
5. Oromia police commissioner
6. Mayor of Addis Ababa
7.mayor of Burayoo
8. Attorney general Abebech Adane

These peoples are incompetent for the position they are in. They couldn't protect the peoples from anarchists and collaborate instead.

when we come to Abyi. i think for now he is the only choice the better choice we have. But we do not forget that he let this forces in with their destructive army into the country to alter the balance of power while he disarms other groups like Dr. Birhanu. He is the main cause of the current situation and responds to compensate every property and life destroyed by this destructive good for nothing forces. That will be when peace is restored and these animals get herded into their stable ( jail). Till then we should help him because he is the only better choice for now.

Andertan

Re: I am Ashamed to Call myself Oromo says Father

Post by Andertan » 06 Jul 2020, 08:07