Horus
Senior Member+

የኦሮሞና ትግሬ ቴረሪስቶች ህብረት ቴዲ አፍሮ እንዲገደል ሰልፍ እየወጡ ነው

Post by Horus » 06 Jul 2020, 00:31

ቶሌ ያቀረባቸው 2 ሴቶች በትክክል ትግሬዎች ናቸው ። የኢትዮጵያ አክቲቪስቶች ፈልፍለው እነማን እንደሆኑ ለማጋለጥ እንትጋ

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: የኦሮሞና ትግሬ ቴረሪስቶች ህብረት ቴዲ አፍሮ እንዲገደል ሰልፍ እየወጡ ነው

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 06 Jul 2020, 01:23

The Ethiopian government should assign Teddy Afro around the clock security detail to protect him against possible TPLF hit. Following Hachalu's cold blooded murder many people have suspected that, either Teddy Afro or Eskinder Nega, were next on TPLF's hit list to fulfill their agenda for a violent Amara vs Oromo conflict. Eskinder Nega's arrest is definitely saving his life and that of Ethiopia's.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 06 Jul 2020, 01:34

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 01:23
The Ethiopian government should assign Teddy Afro around the clock security detail to protect him against possible TPLF hit. Following Hachalu's cold blooded murder many people have suspected that, either Teddy Afro or Eskinder Nega, were next on TPLF's hit list to fulfill their agenda for a violent Amara vs Oromo conflict. Eskinder Nega's arrest is definitely saving his life and that of Ethiopia's.
I fully agree. A lot people oppose Eskinder's arrest on legal grounds which is correct. But when first learned his arrest, my gut reaction was relief. TPLF will never forget the impact of Teddy's Yasteseryal, his resurrection of the Flag, Menelik, Tewodros, & Ethiopia that eventually led to the demise of Woyane. I hope he knows the degree of threat he lives under!

There is no question that Hacalu was killed by TPLF.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 06 Jul 2020, 01:45

ከተለያዩ የኦሮሞና ደቡብ ከተሞች እንደ ሚሰማው ወሬ ከሆነ ያቢይ ደህንነቶች ብዙ ብዙ ነፍሰ ገዳዮችን በመልቀም ላይ ነው ። በርቱ ብለናል !!