Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

I think there are several Dawit Kebede out here that are officially begging for justice to take custody of them.

Post by Abere » 05 Jul 2020, 21:05

I think there are several Dawit Kebede out here that are officially begging for justice to take custody of them. I am wondering the inifference of Ethiopian review to people particularly AbebeB, Halafimenged, abel qael, @@@, who are just constantly calling genocide more than Dawit Kebede did. Ethiopian review at minimum please BAN them. These people have neither substance or importance other than preaching genocide. If you are real man and an Ethiopian, shut these garbage ou of here and earn my respect and others alike.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: I think there are several Dawit Kebede out here that are officially begging for justice to take custody of them.

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 Jul 2020, 21:42

Add tarik, intel, eden. They're always trying to incite hate. I hope the admin will heed your advice and ban their ip address since they own multiple aliases.
Abere wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 21:05
I think there are several Dawit Kebede out here that are officially begging for justice to take custody of them. I am wondering the inifference of Ethiopian review to people particularly AbebeB, Halafimenged, abel qael, @@@, who are just constantly calling genocide more than Dawit Kebede did. Ethiopian review at minimum please BAN them. These people have neither substance or importance other than preaching genocide. If you are real man and an Ethiopian, shut these garbage ou of here and earn my respect and others alike.

Abere

Re: I think there are several Dawit Kebede out here that are officially begging for justice to take custody of them.

Post by Abere » 05 Jul 2020, 22:21

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 21:42
Add tarik, intel, eden. They're always trying to incite hate. I hope the admin will heed your advice and ban their ip address since they own multiple aliases.
Abere wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 21:05
@Weyane.is.dead ,

You are a hundred percent correct, tarik/ታሪቅ/, intel , eden et have no other business here at Ethiopian review other than non-stop preaching of genocide. I sometimes feel even this forum is dedicated to genocide squads of these garbage of the 21st century. I have never read any worthwhile point at all from these sub-humans. There is another rustic and retarded woyane he comes by a name "Tigray people". Ethiopian reveiw must stop them from crawling to this forum. Ethiopian review in my opinion is not paying attention to the term of agreement subscribed by all forum members. Please don't make these forum littered by genocide squad of hired mercenaries. የሙጥኝ ቀይ ሽብር ይምጣልን የሚሉ የአእምሮ በሽተኞች ወይም ቅጥረኛ ነፍሰ-ገዳዮች እንድሁ ሊታለፉ አይገባም።