Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

I hope this visit will be a teaching moment for the coward agames.

Post by Cigar » 05 Jul 2020, 15:12

It is a known fact that every time the filthy coward agames spines get broken into too many pieces, by Eritrea's steadfastness and PIA's bright vision or leadership not only about Eritrea but of the region.
And I believe that this Egypt visit will be the final nail on the coffin of woyane's and its sympathizers.
I wholeheartedly believe, PIA will iron the differences between Ethiopia and Egypt and solve the disagreement and trust or lack of it between the two countries.
And any filthy agame who is not willing to try or wait and see others (even the devil) to solve the dilemma these two countries face, only has to be a coward, envious and only dreaming to see it get worse or who wishes Ethiopia get in chaos for their own selfish interest, when in reality that they are Ethiopians.
I can understand that individuals of any country have problems or disagreements with their govt or leadership, but when such evil is emanating from the leaders of an Ethiopia's regional entity (their own govt becomes treason).
I still believe the filling of the dam is going to go as planned with very, very, very minor adjustments as a carot offer to Egypt.
PIA is a genius.
He will make sure that the two parties agree upon his proposal for the two people's citizens sake.
Eritrea knows PEACE.

abel qael

Re: I hope this visit will be a teaching moment for the coward agames.

Post by abel qael » 05 Jul 2020, 15:27

Weyzero cigarella, anchi kintarotam Hamasenay dksucker tra'nny orogit, what the hell are you fantasizing about? How is Tegaru, Tigrawot, weyane or Tigray related to wedimedhin trip to Egypt? Are you feeling jealous coz wedimedhin is being gangbanged by 7 Al sisi bodyguards? Did you foget ar'tera is starving and he went to get his protein shake from Alsisi? chigaram Hamasena, Always obsessed about your Tegaru masters, aye ne'ger kintarotam hamasnay lootineshes.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 05 Jul 2020, 16:20

Cigar wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 15:12
It is a known fact that every time the filthy coward agames spines get broken into too many pieces, by Eritrea's steadfastness and PIA's bright vision or leadership not only about Eritrea but of the region.
And I believe that this Egypt visit will be the final nail on the coffin of woyane's and its sympathizers.
I wholeheartedly believe, PIA will iron the differences between Ethiopia and Egypt and solve the disagreement and trust or lack of it between the two countries.
And any filthy agame who is not willing to try or wait and see others (even the devil) to solve the dilemma these two countries face, only has to be a coward, envious and only dreaming to see it get worse or who wishes Ethiopia get in chaos for their own selfish interest, when in reality that they are Ethiopians.
I can understand that individuals of any country have problems or disagreements with their govt or leadership, but when such evil is emanating from the leaders of an Ethiopia's regional entity (their own govt becomes treason).
I still believe the filling of the dam is going to go as planned with very, very, very minor adjustments as a carot offer to Egypt.
PIA is a genius.
He will make sure that the two parties agree upon his proposal for the two people's citizens sake.
Eritrea knows PEACE.

:lol:

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 05 Jul 2020, 16:37

Cigar,

It is very likely that PIA will succeed in his mission. And as you have pointed out, that is poison to the Agames. Just look at how the two agames response! They must be really hurtin'. They murdered Hachalu thinking that that would immerse Ethiopia in a an ethnic civil war. But that did not happen. Now if the Nile problem is solved, Ethiopia starts to fill its dam, Abiy's popularity will soar. That, the Agames know very well, will be their end. Because, Abiy is now determined to eradicate the TPLF Adwa mafia.