Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Another "fruitful and successful" trip of the dictator to Egypt

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jul 2020, 08:23

The former Saudi Ambassador to the United States Prince Bandar Bin Sultan Bin Saudi described Qaddafis attempt to look dignified in the eyes of the world as " "a Jerry Lewis trying to be a Churchill". :lol: :lol:

After the death of MuaAmar Qaddafi, we have another Jerry Lewis in the scene, who is trying to act like Winston Churchill :mrgreen: and that Jerry Lewis is the Eritrean dictator Wedi Medhin Berad. Two Weeks ago, his supporters claimed that the dictator made a very fruitful and successful trip to Sudan but they never even dare to ask what makes the trip successful and fruitful except we witnessed the dictator to make some trip in some Sudanese factory. Lets his eminence examine the "successful and fruitful" relationship between Eritrea and Sudan and share his study to the audience including his anuxxus lickers. Lets commence, should we? I ask the people to pay closer attention to the date of the "fruitful and successful" meeting between the alcoholic junk and Sudanese leadership.

https://www.tesfanews.net/sudan-eritrea ... greements/

https://www.shabait.com/news/local-news ... ooperation
Asmara, 26 November 2013) – President Isaias Afwerki and Field Marshal Omar Hassan Ahmed Al-Beshir, President of the Republic of Sudan, held talks on bilateral issues on 25 November at the port city of Port Sudan.

During their meeting, the two leaders agreed to reinforce the existing mutual cooperation and strengthen mutual development and economic projects, particularly in the transportation, tourism, marine resources and mining sectors.

They also agreed on exchanging visits and consultations on both sides so as to strengthen the existing relationship.

In another development, President Isaias met with Sudanese investors and members of the business community, during which he gave extensive briefings as regards the different investment opportunities in Eritrea. He further invited them to come to Eritrea in person and see the opportunities first hand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Sudanese investors and members of the business community appreciated the briefings they received and expressed willingness to participate in such ventures.

https://www.tesfanews.net/sudan-to-supp ... o-eritrea/
By TesfaNews, May 10 2014

Citing a Sudanese Minister at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, SUNA reported on Friday that Sudan agreed to supply neighbouring Eritrea with electricity and fuel.

State Minister Mohammed Obeid Allah reportedly said a joint meeting between President Al-Bashir and his visiting counterpart President Afwerki discussed and agreed on on a number of joint economic and security projects particularly on linking Eritrea with electricity supply besides the possibility of providing Eritrea with fuel.

The announcement came during the second day of the official visit to Khartoum by Eritrean President Isaias Afwerki.

The President also visited a number of economic establishments in Sudan among which the Sudan Currency Printing company, Gold refinery and El-Jaili Oil Refinery.

Engineer Saleh Abdullah Abushek, acting Director of Operation and Maintenance at the Sudanese Electricity Transmission Company, in a statement to SUNA said, locating towers and civil works have already started on the 45-kilometer line between eastern Sudan’s Kassala state and Eritrean border town of Teseney with an initial 66KV capacity.

This is part of the 340-kilometer, 220KV, double circuit power transmission project that the two countries planed to commence in the coming years.

Meanwhile, First Vice President, Lt. Gen. Bakri Hassan Saleh met with visiting Eritrean President where the two sides discussed the bilateral relations between the two nations and its support for the benefit of the people of the two countries.

During President Afwerki’s delegation visit to the Sudan Currency Printing Company, he was received by the Minister of Finance, Minister of Water Resources, Governor of Central Bank of Sudan and the company’s Board of Directors and General Manager.

It was reached into agreement that the company will provide the Eritrean government and particularly the Central Bank of Eritrea with all the technical support and experiences it needs in the field. Currently Eritrean currency printed in Germany by Giesecke & Devrient.

The Eritrean delegation working visit to the Sudan is expected to end on Saturday.
https://www.tesfanews.net/eritrea-sudan ... -commence/

https://www.tesfanews.net/sudan-issued- ... h-eritrea/
In recent years Eritrea and Sudan took unprecedented steps to shore up their outstanding relationship. It all starts in May 2011 when the two countries agreed to open their common borders and allow passages to and from without the need for entry visas.

Following Eritrea’s initiation to encourage border trade with Sudan by declaring the border town of Tesseney as a Free economic Zone, the Emir of Qatar, in 2011, pledged to fully finance the biggest economic Free Zone in Sudan along the border with Eritrea.

The latest decree also emphasizes that the resumption of border trades with Eritrea will be implemented in accordance with all applicable controls in the field of border trade and without restrictions.

Such measure will boost the smooth flow of agricultural and industrial commodities between the two countries .

Meanwhile, the Ministry of Trade of the Republic last week announced that it has suspended border trade systems with South Sudan and said it will resume after the return of stability to that country.
This is the "successful and fruitful" trip of the dictator in brief own which Wedi Medhin Berad anuxxus lickers are trying to shove in our throats. This total fiasco is packaged as a total success despite there is nothing to show off.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Another "fruitful and successful" trip of the dictator to Egypt

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jul 2020, 08:33

Some one need to tell the Alcoholic clown that he is not funny and no one takes his arse seriously .

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jul 2020, 10:15

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 08:23
My weekly ajejew is getting worse because my agamieee arse nervous. Blah blah blah
Ajaw Aregit.

መዋእልካ ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ በዚ ኸደ... ሽንቱ ሸነ... ነፈረ... ክትብል ሞኸ ዝበልካ ደጋል አጋመ. You are his b!tch to tell you the truth. He successfully made you chihuahua. Let’s be honest here can you ever proved me or other shabias here wrote about PIA more than your b!tch arse? I am certain that what Arab boys did to you is evident. Deep down your twisted agame heart You admire real men like us..

It is b!tch men persona b!tching about real me . You are b!tching about PIA and us for the last 10+ years while we are screwing your agamieee wrinkled arse. We will leave as it is that we are the doer and you are the anejewer :P

Now go back to your bottle and keep on drinking. Stupid bum
Last edited by Fed_Up on 05 Jul 2020, 10:28, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jul 2020, 10:21

Fed_Up wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 10:15
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 08:23
My weekly ajejew is getting worse because my agamieee arse nervous. Blah blah blah
Ajaw Aregit.

መዋእልካ ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ በዚ ኸደ... ሽንቱ ሸነ... ነፈረ... ክትብል ሞኸ ዝበልካ ደጋል አጋመ. You are his b!tch to tell you the truth. He successfully made you chihuahua. Let’s e honest that have you ever proved me or other shabias here wrote about PIA more than your b!tch arse? I am certain that what Arab boys did to you is evident. You admire real men. Open for anything...

It is b!tch men persona b!tching about real me . You are b!tching about PIA and us for the last 10+ years while we are screwing your agamieee wrinkled arse. We will leave as it is that we are the doer and you are the anejewer :P

Amiche Qentir
Are you trying to take shelter on the agame 🤣🤣🤣, it seems Wedi medhin berad anxxxus lickers were [deleted] by the agame, they have to bring agame in Every discussion. Now listen Qentir, tell us the fruitfull and successful of the alcoholic junk. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jul 2020, 10:33

ዑደት ፕረሲደንት ኢሰያስ ኣፋፍወርቂ ብዓወት ተዛዚሙ

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jul 2020, 10:38

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 10:21
I am qinter and I need PIA’s shilho inside my throat
Obviously you are his b!tch otherwise you wouldn’t talk about one man day in and out; sniffing his arse every move he made if he wasn’t a successful man. Anyway what agamieee knows about success? Your starvin marvin agamieee tribe has been losing in everything for centuries. Give it to this man who finished all his and Eritrea’s enemies one after another and walking tall. 8)

You are insignificant worm to him. he doesn’t know your existence. You see the difference between him and you? :P you are welfare queen while he is warrior and leader of the nation.

ገና እርርር ትላለህ... የምትጠባው የቮድካ መጠጥ ጠርሙስ ብቻ ሳይሆን .. የኢሳያስ ድል አቃጥሎ ገድልሃል:: :P

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jul 2020, 10:56

Fed_Up wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 10:38
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 10:21
I am qinter and I need PIA’s shilho inside my throat
Obviously you are his b!tch otherwise you wouldn’t talk about one man day in and out; sniffing his arse every move he made if he wasn’t a successful man. Anyway what agamieee knows about success? Your starvin marvin agamieee tribe has been losing in everything for centuries. Give it to this man who finished all his and Eritrea’s enemies one after another and walking tall. 8)

You are insignificant worm to him. he doesn’t know your existence. You see the difference between him and you? :P you are welfare queen while he is warrior and leader of the nation.

ገና እርርር ትላለህ... የምትጠባው የቮድካ መጠጥ ጠርሙስ ብቻ ሳይሆን .. የኢሳያስ ድል አቃጥሎ ገድልሃል:: :P
Amiche qentir 😂😂😂

I am waiting for the result of the fruitfull and successful trip of the clown 🤡 🤣🤣. You as an anxxxus licker should know 😂

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 05 Jul 2020, 11:26

ኣዲኣ ገዲፋስ ሓትነኣ ትናፍቅ። ወዲ በራድ ከይትዓደመ ንግብጺ ከይዱ ን ኢትዮጵያ ዓዱ ከድሕን። ህዝብና ድማ ኣብ አርትራ ማይ፡ አለክትሪክን፡ መግብን፡ ምርጫን፡ ዲሞክራስን ሲኢኑ ኣሎ። ኣሕ ኣሕ፡ ብሰንኪ ሓደ ቆማል ዓጋመ፡ 10 ሚልዮን ህዝቢ፡ ሃገር ትጠፍአ ኣላ።

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Jul 2020, 11:27

Eritrea and Egypt historical ties as well as shared interest in regional geopolitical, economic and diplomatic relations including the: Red Sea, Nile Basin (🇪🇷 part of the 1999 NBI as observer); culture.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jul 2020, 13:02

Sesame
Please enlighten us about the fruitfull and successful trip of your idol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jul 2020, 13:19

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 10:56

ኢሳያስ በዚ ሃለፈ...ኢሳያስ ... ኢሳያስ... ሲሂቁ... ኢሳያስ ብህልመይ መጺኒ...ክብል ጸሓየይ አሪባ
ኣንታ አፋፍ አረጊት ርውእ አረብ
Who is PIA’s dîck sniffer here? No shame enda qodar agamieee.
99% of your ሓጠው ቀጠው thread is about PIA :lol: :lol:
Bring me more than 3 threads I initated about PIA for the last 10 years. I dare you

But I will bring 1000s of threads you initiate about PIA. Now who is obsessed with PIA here? :P I know you Fantasized PIA’s dîck in your throat ኣታገኘውም :oops: he doesn’t even know your bushtieeee arse existence. ሰካራም

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 05 Jul 2020, 14:25

Zombie Zmeselo:

After destroying Eritrea and the lives of Eritreans and creating myriad problems inside Eritrea, now to appease foreign POWERS as independent peacemaker is the work of a P!MP or a Prostitute.

The Hasad and Coward Agame Isayas is a P!MP.

Charity Begins at Home.

Zmeselo wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 11:27

Eritrea and Egypt historical ties as well as shared interest in regional geopolitical, economic and diplomatic relations including the: Red Sea, Nile Basin (🇪🇷 part of the 1999 NBI as observer); culture.