Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurorae

Re: Eritrean Tigrwayas should not insert their nose in Ethiopian affairs

Post by Aurorae » 05 Jul 2020, 11:50

Agame boy EPRDF,

Are you scared the truth will be revealed sooner or later :lol: :lol: You will be doomed, the legit Ethiopians will prevail. I hardly talk about it but when I see agame contradiction in which legit Ethiopians are accustomed to , I am not surprised.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 05 Jul 2020, 16:25

Aurorae wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 11:50
Agame boy EPRDF,

Are you scared the truth will be revealed sooner or later :lol: :lol: the legit Ethiopians will prevail.

No, I'm not scared, revealing the truth is what I'm yearning for at the closure. Actually it is a good omen.

But in a meantime, Aurorae il mio frattelo, we have been in search of a smoking gun, and in whose hand that smoking gun will be found is my concern. I hope it won't be in the hands of my Eri brothers because as I said that will lead us to consider doing something awful over our neighbors which we don't want to do.

fast forward to 7:00 and listen to what an Oromo political activist, Dr Tsegaye had to say. I just pray not to be true of what he saying.

tlel

Post by tlel » 05 Jul 2020, 16:41

sebdoyeley wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 20:08
Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 19:35
I am tired of them talking about our countries affairs, more than we do; do they not have their own homework to do in regards to eritrean affairs? Or is their country soooo perfect that they lack problems?
until the agame kisses our feet, and starting collecting leftover per 1991, we will be in your A$$ as long as it takes, you got to believe that. we will be everywhere, I am sorry the young man come at the middle of this but it is what it is. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By your admission, when Weyane fulfills the demand of Sebdoyeley, aka Shabia then you will support them against Ethiopia, that is what you are saying. Same cousins. Besides another treachery against Ethiopia, and those Ethiopians being tricked over and over again, those against Ethiopia in the North as Tplf or as Shabia, etc, it doesn't matter they are all ONE and the same, i.e Dawit Kebede for example he says he is Tplf? This doesn't mean he is not Shabia as well. For sure the G/Kiristos, Adanom groups are with Shabia and Tplf, no doubt about it.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 05 Jul 2020, 16:49

you are agame you are not Ethiopian, lets clear that from our path, all this discussion is for real Ethiopian not for gypsy agame. :P :P :P :P :P
tlel wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 16:41
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
I am tired of them talking about our countries affairs, more than we do; do they not have their own homework to do in regards to eritrean affairs? Or is their country soooo perfect that they lack problems?
until the agame kisses our feet, and starting collecting leftover per 1991, we will be in your A$$ as long as it takes, you got to believe that. we will be everywhere, I am sorry the young man come at the middle of this but it is what it is. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By your admission, when Weyane fulfills the demand of Sebdoyeley, aka Shabia then you will support them against Ethiopia, that is what you are saying. Same cousins. Besides another treachery against Ethiopia, and those Ethiopians being tricked over and over again, those against Ethiopia in the North as Tplf or as Shabia, etc, it doesn't matter they are all ONE and the same, i.e Dawit Kebede for example he says he is Tplf? This doesn't mean he is not Shabia as well. For sure the G/Kiristos, Adanom groups are with Shabia and Tplf, no doubt about it.

tlel

Post by tlel » 05 Jul 2020, 16:56

sebdoyeley wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 16:49
you are agame you are not Ethiopian, lets clear that from our path, all this discussion is for real Ethiopian not for gypsy agame. :P :P :P :P :P
tlel wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Obviously, you have to trick Ethiopians in calling the poor Tigrayans as Agames as if there is boogyman. You are the boogyman

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jul 2020, 17:10

Sadacha Macca wrote:
You are not Oromo. Wasn’t your agamieee media and your leader Tsegay Ararssa said Eritreans killed Hachalu?

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 05 Jul 2020, 17:19

agame, I don`t to misuse my time on agame, so I advise you to go collect some leftover before the sun down, you can`t convince me, hence you are going to lose you dinner tonight :mrgreen: .
tlel wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 16:56
sebdoyeley wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 16:49
tlel wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Obviously, you have to trick Ethiopians in calling the poor Tigrayans as Agames as if there is boogyman. You are the boogyman

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jul 2020, 17:31

EPRDF wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 18:58
Especially in a critical moment like we are in now, Eritrean-Tigraways should not meddle in Ethiopian domestic politics and must refrain from making comments on Ethiopian internal affairs. I have been seeing a lot when they say a lot over the recent killing of an Oromo artist, Haccalu. It is none of their phucken business who killed Haccalu, and no one needs to hear their suggestion or hypothesis behind the murder of our son.

Those of you Ethiopians who are discussing this issue with Eritrean-Tigraways know your limit and draw a red line which not to be crossed. Whether Amhara nationalists, Woyanes, Eritrean Tigraways or the government itself is in behind this crime, it is just a matter of time before we uncover the truth, we will drag their ears and bring them to justice. They can run but they cannot hide, they will never get away unpunished for what they did, Promise!
AgamieeeW YebandaMerz

Too late ... and we are not start yet. Ethiopia will not disintegrate in our watch. We will cut the throat those who dreamed about it. Take that to your Tplfists inside Albergo Mekele before we dragged them like dead dogs.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 05 Jul 2020, 18:14

After watching the video cover up, I believe 100% TPLF did it. TPLF is playing with fire. Ethiopia get ready for civil war, that is what TPLF is cooking for you. Oromos be aware, TPLF was never your friend. Some of your leaders are siding with your enemies for power or financial reasons. TPLF is dividing your leaders. You are the majority, and power is all yours to share with the amharas. Communicate and negotiate for Tigray or no Tigray, Ethiopia stays put.

EPDRF wrote,
I yearn the day when Eritreans and Ethiopians enjoy the fruit of legit democracy and prosperity in the horn. I yearn for the day when all of the horn become another European Union type market place.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 06 Jul 2020, 15:01

Aurorae wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 18:14
After watching the video cover up, I believe 100% TPLF did it. TPLF is playing with fire. Ethiopia get ready for civil war, that is what TPLF is cooking for you. Oromos be aware, TPLF was never your friend. Some of your leaders are siding with your enemies for power or financial reasons. TPLF is dividing your leaders. You are the majority, and power is all yours to share with the amharas. Communicate and negotiate for Tigray or no Tigray, Ethiopia stays put.
Aurora mio frattelo,

It is so kind of you that you give good advice to your neighboring Oromos. But let me ask if you don't mind, do you really think the doctor on the clip, Dr.Ararsa, and many other Oromo activists and politicians do not know what you know and you are trying to tell them what to do?

Why do you think this doctor and veteran political activist poses allegation against Eritre/ans?

Cmon now do not tell me that he is sellout coz I know this man is not running in the streets of Addis for a crust of bread, he is well-doing and living a good life in Melbourne, Australia.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2020, 19:46

Fed_Up wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 17:10
Sadacha Macca wrote:
You are not Oromo. Wasn’t your agamieee media and your leader Tsegay Ararssa said Eritreans killed Hachalu?
Yeah, because I disagree with the kebessa foot soldiers of isayas, constantly discussing our affairs, i am ''not an oromo.''
that's not how it works in the real world.

he is not my leader, or an oromo leader, but he is an oromo individual, who comments and offers his insight. like any other human, he is wrong at times, and right at times.
secondly- eritrean soldiers were killing oromos in the 1990s, to keep tplf in power, so it's not hard to believe that they'd assassinate any enemy of their ''ally abiy.'' not saying i agree, til i see proof, but it's not unbelievable.
if isayas can torture and oppress his own people, like bitweded abraha, and petros solomon, he can do it to his neighbors too.
did he not send an eritrea, yasin jemal, to kill hayelom araya in ethiopia? a man who was an enemy to meles and isayas who wanted ethiopia to subservient to eritrean interests?

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 06 Jul 2020, 19:59

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 19:46
Fed_Up wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 17:10
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Yeah, because I disagree with the kebessa foot soldiers of isayas, constantly discussing our affairs, i am ''not an oromo.''
that's not how it works in the real world.

he is not my leader, or an oromo leader, but he is an oromo individual, who comments and offers his insight. like any other human, he is wrong at times, and right at times.
secondly- eritrean soldiers were killing oromos in the 1990s, to keep tplf in power, so it's not hard to believe that they'd assassinate any enemy of their ''ally abiy.'' not saying i agree, til i see proof, but it's not unbelievable.
if isayas can torture and oppress his own people, like bitweded abraha, and petros solomon, he can do it to his neighbors too.
did he not send an eritrea, yasin jemal, to kill hayelom araya in ethiopia? a man who was an enemy to meles and isayas who wanted ethiopia to subservient to eritrean interests?
yes we kill Hayelom Araya, but the question is, what are you going to do about it? :P