The Ethiopian women who pissed the entire egyptian society

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Jul 2020, 18:43

These Patriots should be commended. 8)

Here are the house negros

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: The Ethiopian women who pissed the entire egyptian society

Post by tarik » 04 Jul 2020, 19:11

That's actually funny, z first girl that started this was probably frustrated @ her gulf or turkish boss, because she is a true house [ deleted ] and u know that's where she learned z gulf arabic accent, but she was funny indeed, that's why she will be fired and be deported 2 civil war Ethiopia, so she can @ least wash her face & arse with water 4 z first time. But i like this video, with z EGYPTIAN AIRFORCE!!!. U know slave and HOUSE [ deleted ] ethiopia is fighting their master z zionist israel war moran. :lol:
:roll:

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 04 Jul 2020, 19:43

I am not sure if the Egyptians are familiar with the old testament but according to Isaiah prophecy, it states clearly, that the river nile will dry up and its canals will stink. If it is the Ethiopian dam that will make sure to fulfil that prophecy or not that will remain to be seen.
Isaiah 19:5
will deliver the Egyptians into the hands of harsh masters, and a fierce king will rule over them,” declares the Lord GOD of Hosts. The waters of the Nile will dry up, and the riverbed will be parched and empty. The canals will stink; the streams of Egypt will trickle and dry up; the needs and rushes will wither.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Jul 2020, 19:47

tarik wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 19:11
That's actually funny, z first girl that started this was probably frustrated @ her gulf or turkish boss, because she is a true house [deleted] and u know that's where she learned z gulf arabic accent, but she was funny indeed, that's why she will be fired and be deported 2 civil war Ethiopia, so she can @ least wash her face & arse with water 4 z first time. But i like this video, with z EGYPTIAN AIRFORCE!!!. U know slave and HOUSE [deleted] ethiopia is fighting their master z zionist israel war moran. :lol:
Arab Egypt has never won a war in its modern history.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Jul 2020, 20:17

Typical arab conspiracy theory 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tlel

Post by tlel » 04 Jul 2020, 21:21

Egyptian flag = Olf flag

The Lice Head Destroyer!

Post by The Lice Head Destroyer! » 04 Jul 2020, 23:04

Deqi Terwai, "Typical arab conspiracy theory"

ኪድ ኪድ ተጎምባሂ ትግራዋይ

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 04 Jul 2020, 23:59

Weyane Adwa women using common household items to provoke Egypt into attacking Ethiopia is one of TPLF's greatest tactics ever.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 05 Jul 2020, 00:11

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 19:47
tarik wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 19:11
That's actually funny, z first girl that started this was probably frustrated @ her gulf or turkish boss, because she is a true house [deleted] and u know that's where she learned z gulf arabic accent, but she was funny indeed, that's why she will be fired and be deported 2 civil war Ethiopia, so she can @ least wash her face & arse with water 4 z first time. But i like this video, with z EGYPTIAN AIRFORCE!!!. U know slave and HOUSE [deleted] ethiopia is fighting their master z zionist israel war moran. :lol:
Arab Egypt has never won a war in its modern history.
Idiot agame, U think polish aka ukranian aka russian, east eurpean pink ppl ever won a war in Palestine??? [ deleted ] PLEASE, There would be no fake israel without ROTHCHILDS aka Usa & UK. Israel is another beggar useless state like cursed-land-tigray, stop fooling ur self. These is no such thing as israel. It's a day light robbery, just like what ur agame ppl r doing in my country ERITREA!! U PPL R ROBBING US ERITREANS IN Z DAY LIGHT!!! SO JUST BECAUSE U R 2 STUPID 2 READ OR UNDERSTAND ARABIC OR EVEN ERITREAN HISTORY U R QUICK 2 JUDGE. DO U KNOW THAT Z FLASHAS R NOT JEWS THEY R SLAVES PAID BY ROTHSCILDS 2 BE INFRONT OF Z ARMY LINES PROTECTINS Z WHITE FAKE JEWS. ZIONIST ISREAL PAID 300 MILLION DOLLARS 2 DERG and NEMIRI OF SUDAN 2 BUY 30K INNOCENT GONDER BLACK PPL AS SLAVES IN FAKE ISRAEL!!! LET ME KNOW IF U WANT ME 2 CONTINUE DENQORO!!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jul 2020, 02:33

Nay Arab wugur Deki Jewjew. Tell us what Arab boys did to you rather.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 05 Jul 2020, 02:50

ይህ እጅግ አስገናቂ የነገር ፍሬም አደራረግ እና የህሳቤ ችሎታ ነው ። ልብ በሉ፣ አባይን እንደ አንድ ብርጭቆ ዉሃ መመልከትና አሁን ያለውን ያባይ ፖለቲካ አንድ ብርጭቆ ዉሃ እንዴተንደ ሚከፋፈል በሚታፎር ማቅረብ ታላቅ የኢማጂኔሽን ችሎታ ነው ። ብርቮ አንቺ ድንቅ ያበሻ ሴት ፣ ያበሻ ዘር !!!

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 05 Jul 2020, 04:36

One Ethiopian woman's reaction to Egyptians claims that, they are the sole beneficiar of the nile water. And it is their God given right, to do so without contributing any thing to that end is, something that should make anyone's blood boil, like it did to the very humble Ethiopian lady in the video. But the Egyptian reaction was really repulsive and contained bravado threats from all directions.

But, when you read the responses of some of the headless contributors of this forum, one makes you understand the reason why we are where we are as people and society in our region.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jul 2020, 06:54

Sudanese are displaying strong loyalty toward the Gerd Dam than Our Tigrian cousins.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Jul 2020, 07:09

eritrea wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 04:36
One Ethiopian woman's reaction to Egyptians claims that, they are the sole beneficiar of the nile water. And it is their God given right, to do so without contributing any thing to that end is, something that should make anyone's blood boil,
Thanks for somehow translation ... somehow i understand what she try to do .. teach them by example

may be u dont know me everyone call me expert .. one time i advised Ethiopian government to use Arabic speaker and teach the Egypt by example

for example Ethiopia have a cow and Egypt declare they going to use our milk because they need milk more then us... Ethiopia ask Egypt at least to feed the cow .. the Egypt reply was that is the job of Ethiopia our job is to milk the cow ... this kind of example go farther then dry talk and if u make this in Arabic u win the war..

not Ethiopian government who doesnt trust the Muslim .. Muslim Ethiopian who speak Arabic come out to defend Ethiopia and working that was my advice and it is working ...and this lady water game also working because it hit right into center...

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jul 2020, 07:41

tarik wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 00:11
Idiot agame, U think polish aka ukranian aka russian, east eurpean pink ppl ever won a war in Palestine??? [deleted] PLEASE, There would be no fake israel without ROTHCHILDS aka Usa & UK. Israel is another beggar useless state like cursed-land-tigray, stop fooling ur self. These is no such thing as israel. It's a day light robbery, just like what ur agame ppl r doing in my country ERITREA!! U PPL R ROBBING US ERITREANS IN Z DAY LIGHT!!! SO JUST BECAUSE U R 2 STUPID 2 READ OR UNDERSTAND ARABIC OR EVEN ERITREAN HISTORY U R QUICK 2 JUDGE. DO U KNOW THAT Z FLASHAS R NOT JEWS THEY R SLAVES PAID BY ROTHSCILDS 2 BE INFRONT OF Z ARMY LINES PROTECTINS Z WHITE FAKE JEWS. ZIONIST ISREAL PAID 300 MILLION DOLLARS 2 DERG and NEMIRI OF SUDAN 2 BUY 30K INNOCENT GONDER BLACK PPL AS SLAVES IN FAKE ISRAEL!!! LET ME KNOW IF U WANT ME 2 CONTINUE DENQORO!!!
Your useless excuse to justify the defeat of Arabs is just a laughing matter. But since you are dumb arse who never read history, let his eminence do his share to teach some history lesson.

Lets assume that Israel exist because of Rothchild, so what if Israel exist because of the power and might of a jewish banker who controlled the entire supply of currency in the entire world? If you ask me the is the ultimate power. In fact this is what he said

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"
These were the word of Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild. That is Gangster there 8) 8)

Second, there are other useless excuses to lubricate the anuxxus of the Arabs and make their defeat smooth by blaming their defeat on the assistance Israel receives from America. Even here, lets his eminence share his wisdom

The Arabs received more assistance from the Soviet Union than what Israel has received from America, In fact unlike the Americans, the Soviet Union dispatched its own pilots to fight along the side the arabs against Israel but the jewish state blew the Soviet planes along their pilots. Operation Rimon 20 was a dog fight between the IAF and soviet pilots over the skies of Egypt on which the jewish states killed 4 Russian pilots and destroyed 5 soviet planes.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jul 2020, 08:54

One patriot Oromo by the name Muhammed Al Arusi who defended the Honor of Ethiopia.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Jul 2020, 12:31

To begin with, I ain't an ethiopian or an ethiophile.

Hence,

Why would I react angrily more than the ethios themselves regarding the GERD? Why would I fan the flames which may lead to confrontation between the 2 countries and which is dangerous? Why do some bigots see such thru the prism of religion aka muslim vs. Christian crap?

And finally, a correction:

The ethio girl who is mocking egyptians and provoking them in an infantile manner has a Sham arabic accent. The 3 Sham countries are: lebanon, syria and some part of the west bank in palestine. Her arabic accent is absolutely NOT GULF arabic.Take that to the bank.

I have a mountain of problems back home, hence that is my priority to concentrate on.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jul 2020, 16:55

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 05 Jul 2020, 17:32

kerenite wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 12:31
Why do some bigots see such thru the prism of religion aka muslim vs. Christian crap?
Bro, kerenite....what went wrong here?
You just revealed your own prism by which you weight your feeling, thoughts and values. And I find it to be, extremely disappointing to say the least. Since the subject had nothing to do with religion at all. It had and has all to do with fairness and mutual respect as far as I am concerned.

kerenite wrote:
To begin with, I ain't an ethiopian or an ethiophile.
Nor am I an Ethiopian for that matter but I couldn't simply ignore the kind of arrogant behaviour and ignorant comments that the Egyptians threw against the humble Ethiopian lady. If a simple expression by a normal person infuriate an entire nation then who's problem do you think that is.

Back in 1998 I had a discussion with an Egyptian professor while we were sitting on a train, regarding Halayib triangle that Egypt took from Sudan in the midd of 90th and actually still occupies illegally. I asked him, why, despite all the close relationship that Sudan and Egypt share with each other, decided the Egyptian government to take part of Sudan by force?

His answer was not what I had expected. “What are you talking about, let alone Halayib triangle, the entire Sudan is Egyptian as far as I am concerned was his reply. And they expect the entire Arab world plus some self-proclaimed arabs to rely behind their crazy dreams.
kerenite wrote:
The ethio girl who is mocking egyptians and provoking them in an infantile manner has a Sham arabic accent. The 3 Sham countries are: lebanon, syria and some part of the west bank in palestine. Her arabic accent is absolutely NOT GULF arabic.Take that to the bank.
Why does it matter for you to know from where she was or what kind of accents she has. I know the Egyptians are eager to know her about, to call her employeer to threw her by the window or sale her organs at their markets something they are very well known for.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Jul 2020, 03:49

can any one of u translate what the lady saying about the glass of water... thanks in advance..