Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Derg is already back ! Red-Terror ( this time between ethnics) is on the rise.

Post by tolcha » 04 Jul 2020, 16:40

You will see soon!

Abere

Re: Derg is already back ! Red-Terror ( this time between ethnics) is on the rise.

Post by Abere » 04 Jul 2020, 17:03

It is better to advise those youngsters who call themselves ቄሮ and have been overdosed by Jawar and OLF hate schooling before they sheepishly tend themselves into ቄራ። I wish they could listen, unfortunately they will not even they see these in their own eyes. I don't think no one will spoil them like before - things are different now because there is no free hunt. They can't reclaim Jawar and Bekele Geriba - they have found a comfy spot to stay a while.

abel qael

Re: Derg is already back ! Red-Terror ( this time between ethnics) is on the rise.

Post by abel qael » 04 Jul 2020, 17:21

Abere wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 17:03
It is better to advise those youngsters who call themselves ቄሮ and have been overdosed by Jawar and OLF hate schooling before they sheepishly tend themselves into ቄራ። I wish they could listen, unfortunately they will not even they see these in their own eyes. I don't think no one will spoil them like before - things are different now because there is no free hunt. They can't reclaim Jawar and Bekele Geriba - they have found a comfy spot to stay a while.
Koshasha loootiew Hamasenay-Amharay diqala, this shows yo do not care about Ethiopia, in fact you could not hide your evil hamasenay-Amharay happiness for seeing federal Ethiopia being destroyed. Fortunately Oromia and Tigray will emerge victorious, mark my words on this.