Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Breaking News! አርቲስት ጫላ ደፈገፋ አራት የቆማጣ ወታደሮችን ገድሎ አምልጦአል! Colonial hegemony led by Abiy Ahmed must END in Ethiopia!

Post by AbebeB » 04 Jul 2020, 15:40

Breaking News! አርቲስት ጫላ ደፈገፋ አራት የቆማጣ ወታደሮችን ገድሎ አምልጦአል! Colonial hegemony led by Abiy Ahmed must END in Ethiopian Empire!

Good job! We must fight colonial hegemony.
#HammaYoomiitti

TGAA
Member+

Re: Breaking News! አርቲስት ጫላ ደፈገፋ አራት የቆማጣ ወታደሮችን ገድሎ አምልጦአል! Colonial hegemony led by Abiy Ahmed must END in Ethiopia!

Post by TGAA » 04 Jul 2020, 16:02

Weyanne 's girly scream is music to my ear. When weyannes get kicked in their groin they turn the meekest creatures, when left alone they are the mouse that roar . This past few days they are the meek. That is how it should be. I can't wait their foolhardy next move.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Breaking News! አርቲስት ጫላ ደፈገፋ አራት የቆማጣ ወታደሮችን ገድሎ አምልጦአል! Colonial hegemony led by Abiy Ahmed must END in Ethiopia!

Post by AbebeB » 04 Jul 2020, 16:36

TGAA wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 16:02
Weyanne 's girly scream is music to my ear. When weyannes get kicked in their groin they turn the meekest creatures, when left alone they are the mouse that roar . This past few days they are the meek. That is how it should be. I can't wait their foolhardy next move.
TGAA,

You wrote "When weyannes get kicked in their groin they turn the meekest creatures, when left alone they are the mouse that roar. What a noble thought it is, though the character belongs to Amharas not weyannes as you relegate to the them. In any case, what similar evil can you extend, from experience, to the leper Amharas (ቆማጣ ነፍጠኞች)?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 04 Jul 2020, 21:52

You're a wuss to warrant a response. You're great leader chenawit is known to run ahead of his own f.....rt.,the man you pray to before going to bed. He was punished for his cowardice by Aregahen Verge And seya. Here goes your heroism.