Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eritrea

Woyane talk 24/7

Post by eritrea » 04 Jul 2020, 10:37

First, we were told, two years ago that, Woyane had lost power beyond recognition. That it was deemed dead. And the game was finally over. We celebrated as never before because we saw signs of peace between the two countries and specially to see the reunion of families that were separated from each other for years was really heartwarming. But, then that was it. As far as Eritrea and Eritreans were concerned. Everything regressed back to its original form in a more uglier realities. Forcing people to put all their attention against Woyane 24/7.

Forgetting the governments responsibilities to adhere with its agreement with the Ethiopian government to demarcate the border. The Eritrean government dragged its feet while the Ethiopian government was willing to listen and fulfil its responsibilities. To name some, they opened the border on all fronts while still woyane was protesting. They withdrew soldiers from the borders again while Woyane was protesting. But demarcating the border is left aside because President Isaias never raised the question according to Premier minister Dr. Abi.

If anyone doesn't find that as astonishing as I find it to be, then I must be from another planet period.

The self claimed cadres of the government nor do they have the guts nor the will to stand up for the people of Eritrea to get lasting peace to build a stable and prosperous nation. If that was not the case, they should stand up for the hundred of thousands of youngsters that were and are wasting their valuable times separated from their loved ones for decades and for nothing. And even more for those who are languishing in various underground prisons for no apparent reason other than caring for their people and nation. Lack of honest, dignity respect and integrity in those cadres is what is prolonging our problems.

Eripoblikan

Re: Woyane talk 24/7

Post by Eripoblikan » 04 Jul 2020, 11:02

Thank you for putting to writing what is in the hearts of concientious Eritreans. Eritreans have no stomach for "ወያነ መጸካ፡ ሕንጉጉ በላዓካ" immature fear-mongering.
eritrea wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 10:37
First, we were told, two years ago that, Woyane had lost power beyond recognition. That it was deemed dead. And the game was finally over. We celebrated as never before because we saw signs of peace between the two countries and specially to see the reunion of families that were separated from each other for years was really heartwarming. But, then that was it. As far as Eritrea and Eritreans were concerned. Everything regressed back to its original form in a more uglier realities. Forcing people to put all their attention against Woyane 24/7.

Forgetting the governments responsibilities to adhere with its agreement with the Ethiopian government to demarcate the border. The Eritrean government dragged its feet while the Ethiopian government was willing to listen and fulfil its responsibilities. To name some, they opened the border on all fronts while still woyane was protesting. They withdrew soldiers from the borders again while Woyane was protesting. But demarcating the border is left aside because President Isaias never raised the question according to Premier minister Dr. Abi.

If anyone doesn't find that as astonishing as I find it to be, then I must be from another planet period.

The self claimed cadres of the government nor do they have the guts nor the will to stand up for the people of Eritrea to get lasting peace to build a stable and prosperous nation. If that was not the case, they should stand up for the hundred of thousands of youngsters that were and are wasting their valuable times separated from their loved ones for decades and for nothing. And even more for those who are languishing in various underground prisons for no apparent reason other than caring for their people and nation. Lack of honest, dignity respect and integrity in those cadres is what is prolonging our problems.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Jul 2020, 11:54

Two agamewoch,

No!! We will keep exposing and hammering woyanus 24/7. ዋላ ሞይትክን ተቀቢርክ አብልእሊ ሬሳኸን ወያነ እንዳበልና 24/7 ክረግጸክንን .. ክንሸነልክን ኢና:: ወረግ ገና

Now you know how deep hate we have towards you ደቂ ሸራሙጥ ሓደምቲ ኣጋመ::

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 04 Jul 2020, 12:12

Please wait, video is loading...

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 04 Jul 2020, 12:33

Stop acting as an Eritrean you two dumb as*ses filthy agames.
No Eritrean is saying "woyane is chasing you....crap".
Woyane never caught a freaking fight by itself and we are encouraging it to dare us by crossing our borders instead of begging us.
Our talk about woyane, is to tell you that you are the mother fuc*kers, ungrateful scum bags.
Don't try to make your agame selves as you matter.
We will hammer you to the 50s, 60s, 70s 80s life style your parents and grandparents were living.
It is not about fearing or you are coming after our as*ses. I wish you do though.
It is about paying back 100 fold of the miseries your masters committed on us by your lies and envy.
Again, if you believe our hate and talk about woyane this and woyane that is that we are fearful of you weasels and rats, I suggest you prove it to us.....by crossing our border with your Shaebia donated Kalashnikoves and stop begging us to open the border or call us your freaking brothers.
Come on dare us.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 04 Jul 2020, 13:22

You sound the gahb agame Edu, people with nick name Eri, Eritrea, Eritrea love all of them ar agame, who have no confidence on the dead republic so good bye agame.
eritrea wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Jul 2020, 14:56

sebdoyeley wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 13:22
You sound the gahb agame Edu, people with nick name Eri, Eritrea, Eritrea love all of them ar agame, who have no confidence on the dead republic so good bye agame.
eritrea wrote:

Bingo!! Brother Sebdeyeloye. 8)

Let me add one more — Eri Luv aka alamazew Leqota. :P

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 04 Jul 2020, 17:34

Why am I not surprised to read responses from some of our society cockroaches only. Cockroaches will stay cockroaches because they are what they are. But, genuine individuals who own free thinking will come to their sense. If they have already not done so. Because, all the patterns and all evidences we are experiencing and the hope that we have for the future of our people and country is making our eyes clear for every single day.

And as they say........!

sebdoyeley wrote:
You sound the gahb agame Edu, people with nick name Eri, Eritrea, Eritrea love all of them ar agame, who have no confidence on the dead republic so good bye game.
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 11:54
Two agamewoch,

No!! We will keep exposing and hammering woyanus 24/7. ዋላ ሞይትክን ተቀቢርክ አብልእሊ ሬሳኸን ወያነ እንዳበልና 24/7 ክረግጸክንን .. ክንሸነልክን ኢና:: ወረግ ገና

Cigar wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 12:33
Woyane never caught a freaking fight by itself and we are encouraging it to dare us by crossing our borders instead of begging us.
Our talk about woyane, is to tell you that you are the mother fuc*kers, ungrateful scum bags.
We will hammer you to the 50s, 60s, 70s 80s life style your parents and grandparents were living.
It is not about fearing or you are coming after our as*ses. I wish you do though.
It is about paying back 100 fold of the miseries your masters committed on us by your lies and envy.
Again, if you believe our hate and talk about woyane this and woyane that is that we are fearful of you weasels and rats, I suggest you prove it to us.....by crossing our border with your Shaebia donated Kalashnikoves and stop begging us to open the border or call us your freaking brothers.
Come on dare us.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Jul 2020, 17:52

ክላእ ደንቆሮ

Per you agamewoch claim aren’t Eritreans force in Addis Ababa and amahara kilil (ask eden :lol: ) so what is badme while we are in circling kilil chigar Tigray and and woyanus in it?

You people are truly low iq bunches per international iq index. ቆዳር

ቅማጫም ትግሬ

eritrea wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 17:34
Blah blah blah ...ሓተፍተፍ ኣጋመ
[/quote]

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 04 Jul 2020, 18:07

Agame we have been through this so many times so it is not shocking an agame come with name of Eritrea, and all I can say is good byeeeee. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
eritrea wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 17:34
Why am I not surprised to read responses from some of our society cockroaches only. Cockroaches will stay cockroaches because they are what they are. But, genuine individuals who own free thinking will come to their sense. If they have already not done so. Because, all the patterns and all evidences we are experiencing and the hope that we have for the future of our people and country is making our eyes clear for every single day.

And as they say........!

sebdoyeley wrote:
You sound the gahb agame Edu, people with nick name Eri, Eritrea, Eritrea love all of them ar agame, who have no confidence on the dead republic so good bye game.
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 11:54
Two agamewoch,

Cigar wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 12:33
Come on dare us.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 04 Jul 2020, 18:18

Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 14:56
[/quote]

Bingo!! Brother Sebdeyeloye. 8)

Let me add one more — Eri Luv aka alamazew Leqota. :P
[/quote]
It is very sad that the agame don`t like their dead republic name.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 04 Jul 2020, 18:42

sebdoyeley wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 18:07
Agame we have been through this so many times so it is not shocking an agame come with name of Eritrea, and all I can say is good byeeeee. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Agamija = Tigrinja
Sebdoyeley = Sebdoyelen

posts = 2342

In less than a year, you posted more than 2342. What does that tell you? It really pains me to understand that my 2% is wasted on worthless people like you, to be disrespectful to their follow people.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 04 Jul 2020, 18:52

agame, when your mother reise you by walking door to door to collect leftover food, that that memonty agame are lower class than the rest of the people who walk on the surface of the earth. I personal feel sorry what had happen to your agame sahsah clan but God created you as beggar not an incident. so agame are good for nothing except working as Listro ROFAA and collecting leftover.
eritrea wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 18:42
sebdoyeley wrote:

Agamija = Tigrinja
Sebdoyeley = Sebdoyelen

posts = 2342

In less than a year, you posted more than 2342. What does that tell you? It really pains me to understand that my 2% is wasted on worthless people like you, to be disrespectful to their follow people.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Jul 2020, 18:55

sebdoyeley wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 18:52
agame, when your mother reise you by walking door to door to collect leftover food, that that memonty agame are lower class than the rest of the people who walk on the surface of the earth. I personal feel sorry what had happen to your agame sahsah clan but God created you as beggar not an incident. so agame are good for nothing except working as Listro ROFAA and collecting leftover.
eritrea wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 18:42
sebdoyeley wrote:

Agamija = Tigrinja
Sebdoyeley = Sebdoyelen

posts = 2342

What about the mother of Wedi medhin berad? She too is an agame 😂

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 04 Jul 2020, 19:13

sebdoyeley wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 18:52