Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

Oromo ate their hero with help of a boggy man in black.

Post by sebdoyeley » 04 Jul 2020, 03:37

Oromos are in a mixed feeling right now, unable to point finger who is messing with them. from the beginning the day of the inauguration of the prime minister bomb attack and assassination is common in their community, the sad thing is most of the participants were and are Oromo decent, of course, the financiers and planners could be other ethnic, also they are unknown to us yet, But the big picture is why are the Oromos keep cheated by some boggy man with money?
The inauguration bomb was planned and financed somewhere in Thailand Bangkok, Money and order came to an OLF member lady who lives in Kenya, she thought, she is taking orders from here OLF leader boss but the rebel has a lot of holes, and flows. one thing is clear 99% of the operation was done by Oromo themselves.
Now we don`t have the full picture yet but it is highly likely the young man is a victim of his own people,
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 04 Jul 2020, 07:37, edited 1 time in total.

abel qael

Re: Oromo killed their hero, with help of a boggy man in black.

Post by abel qael » 04 Jul 2020, 03:54

Shu't up you dirty illiterate arogit of campopolo, you are speaking pointlessly about stuff you know very little, ati qomal meakora hamasenayy tra'nny, neeske tedeberi abqidmi qeran zoboy, come down on four limbs naked and help your lill fa'ggish hamasenay brother below, show the lill fa'g hamasenay bi'tchboy how to su'ck my anaconda before you teach the lillfa'g how to safely squat on my anaconda.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 04 Jul 2020, 03:58

abel qael wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 03:54
Shu't up you dirty illiterate arogit of campopolo, you are speaking pointlessly about stuff you know very little, ati qomal meakora hamasenayy tra'nny, neeske tedeberi abqidmi qeran zoboy, come down on four limbs naked and help your lill fa'ggish hamasenay brother below, show the lill fa'g hamasenay bi'tchboy how to su'ck my anaconda before you teach the lillfa'g how to safely squat on my anaconda.
I am done with your pu$$y, I saw you last night with the Beneshangul gy\uy flirting with your back open. Aziza :P

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 04 Jul 2020, 05:01

Shut the fo'ck up your adefam campopolo poozy, just keep feverishly su'ckin my anaconda with this lill hamasenay fa'g above.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 04 Jul 2020, 06:11

abel qael wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 05:01
Shut the fo'ck up your adefam campopolo poozy, just keep feverishly su'ckin my anaconda with this lill hamasenay fa'g above.
your curved A$$ will with me for memories but I am done with your qintir for life. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Re: Oromo ate their hero with help of a boggy man in black.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Jul 2020, 10:42

1. You're eritrean, so Stay out of oromo affairs.
2. It wasn't an oromo who threw that grenade at abiy it was already proven to be tplf agents trying to frame the OLF and cause inter oromo conflict.
3. You're Eritrean... Worry about your own country, you seem to talk about Ethiopia and worry more about it than you do for Eritrea.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Jul 2020, 10:48

It is a fact the OLF where loosing very badly to PMAA they have no humanity and decided killing a artist would lead them to victory. And of course this empowers Muslim Oromos to spread civil war. It’s silly when people praise a celebrity or person once they r no longer here other take it farther to attack there non Oromo neighbours somehow in the Oromo mind all non Oromos are there enemies somehow
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 04 Jul 2020, 10:57, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Jul 2020, 10:56

Kichamam Woyane aka AbebeB aka Abdelaziz - Criminal TPLF thugs turned every stone on the planet to dismantle Ethiopia and extend their lifeline. None so far worked. Zilch! You’re isolated and hated by every walking and breathing creature, which is a sign that even the most essential survival strategy is failing you. What you gonna do? Buda!
abel qael wrote:

Halay Anseba

Post by Halay Anseba » 04 Jul 2020, 11:48

ኣንቺ አኮ በውሸትና በልብወልድ ትርክት ራስሽን ለማጽናናት የምትሞክሪ በዘር ጥላቻ የታወርሽ የኣአምሮ ቁምጥና የሚያሰቃይሽ ዝቃጭ ስብአና ያለሽ ግለሰብ ነሽ።
Selam/ wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 10:56
Kichamam Woyane aka AbebeB aka Abdelaziz - Criminal TPLF thugs turned every stone on the planet to dismantle Ethiopia and extend their lifeline. None so far worked. Zilch! You’re isolated and hated by every walking and breathing creature, which is a sign that even the most essential survival strategy is failing you. What you gonna do? Buda!
abel qael wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Jul 2020, 12:25

Kichamam Woyane aka AbebeB aka Abdelaziz aka Halay Anseba -

“በዘር ጥላቻ?” Show me any post where Selam indicated hatred toward any ethnic group. You’ll find none even if you go back to decades of my record . Don’t try to squeeze me into your KIFU and shallow worldview. Selam is expansive, inclusive and pretty consistent. What gets me most is the continuing criminal nature of TPLF thugs and all other ethnic maniacs be it Oromo, Amhara or Tigre. Buda-dog!
Halay Anseba wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 11:48
ኣንቺ አኮ በውሸትና በልብወልድ ትርክት ራስሽን ለማጽናናት የምትሞክሪ በዘር ጥላቻ የታወርሽ የኣአምሮ ቁምጥና የሚያሰቃይሽ ዝቃጭ ስብአና ያለሽ ግለሰብ ነሽ።
Selam/ wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 10:56
abel qael wrote:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 04 Jul 2020, 12:53

Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 10:42
2. It wasn't an oromo who threw that grenade at abiy it was already proven to be tplf agents trying to frame the OLF and cause inter oromo conflict.
3. You're Eritrean... Worry about your own country, you seem to talk about Ethiopia and worry more about it than you do for Eritrea.
you highness Sadacha Macca, what I wrote is, what I think. I don`t insult or vulgarized anyone especially the honorable Oromo people, I know you are in moaning by the loss of the artist's life. I get it, I am sorry.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 04 Jul 2020, 12:58

Sadacha, this is sebdeyley, the notorious hamasenay tra'nny prostitution marauding dks in the streets of America while sitting on her wide open terewaee hamasenay bu'tt on several diapers, do not expect logic from hamasenay booshtiews, they are attracted to Ethiopia coz they addicted to envying Tigreans. I'm sure she is HIV carrier but watch out, she will try to be sweet to you until you allow her to open her Gi'nmata hamasenay orifices. She uses other nicks to insult Oromos specially using Amharu ni'ck she is the same kintarotam hamasenay tra'nny qebenit, andirta, Noble Amhara, etc, etc, that she uses to insult oromos on daily basis.

But make no mistake, if weyane did what you said, Meshrefet will have known it coz FBI and Europeans were involved in the investigation, TPLF was totally cleared very shortly after. The main suspect is Meshrefet himself. The Oromo guy, citizen of Addis, Employee of private company and known to be OLF sympathizer, who is now languishing in Kaliti prison, was cleared by DNA test as innocent and FBI no longer suspects him, but Meshrefet keeps him in prison, coz Meshrefet himself did it by the girl whom he paid to throw the bomb (Almaz Teshale, or something like that, is her name), who is now living in America where she gets funded by Meshrefets Arab boyfriends.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 04 Jul 2020, 13:04

Aziza, why do you think the worst of me,? I told you I love your curved A$$, so much so I put your picture in my door way. but your curve A$$ now belong to the beneshangul guy, so leave me alone, I am tired of your qintir. :P
abel qael wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 12:58
Sadacha, this is sebdeyley, the notorious hamasenay tra'nny prostitution marauding dks in the streets of America while sitting on her wide open terewaee hamasenay bu'tt on several diapers, do not expect logic from hamasenay booshtiews, they are attracted to Ethiopia coz they addicted to envying Tigreans. I'm sure she is HIV carrier but watch out, she will try to be sweet to you until you allow her to open her Gi'nmata hamasenay orifices. She uses other nicks to insult Oromos specially using Amharu ni'ck she is the same kintarotam hamasenay tra'nny qebenit, andirta, Noble Amhara, etc, etc, that she uses to insult oromos on daily basis.

But make no mistake, if weyane did what you said, Meshrefet will have known it coz FBI and Europeans were involved in the investigation, TPLF was totally cleared very shortly after. The main suspect is Meshrefet himself. The Oromo guy, citizen of Addis, Employee of private company and known to be OLF sympathizer, who is now languishing in Kaliti prison, was cleared by DNA test as innocent and FBI no longer suspects him, but Meshrefet keeps him in prison, coz Meshrefet himself did it by the girl whom he paid to throw the bomb (Almaz Teshale, or something like that, is her name), who is now living in America where she gets funded by Meshrefets Arab boyfriends.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 04 Jul 2020, 13:21

sebdeyley of campopolo, I know you said above that you want to make your a'zz curvy and your nose straight to attract real men like me, but till then I want you to insert several dil'dos into you gefih Hamasenay an'uzz as your lill fa'gish brother below su'cks my anaconda.
The lill fa'g hamasenay is putting make up to stimulate my fo'ck l appetite.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Jul 2020, 14:24

sebdoyeley wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 12:53
Sadacha Macca wrote:
you highness Sadacha Macca, what I wrote is, what I think. I don`t insult or vulgarized anyone especially the honorable Oromo people, I know you are in moaning by the loss of the artist's life. I get it, I am sorry.
yes but I do not like how too many eritreans here discuss our countries affairs, more than they discuss their own.
why don't you tell us how bitweded abraha, petros solomon, and other eritreans, are doing these days??

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 04 Jul 2020, 14:38

there is nothing to tell.
they stole vegetables from the king farmland, so we lock them for life. if the law says stop vandalizing anyone's property including the king's farmland or no trespass. you got to stick that law until you get another sign that changes it. just like the traffic road sign. fellow the law you will be ok. :P
about how they are doing? they are fine, they live a decent monk life, they pray a lot to struck God dead their enemy, I haven`t seen their prayer achieved anything yet. as you see the king is healthy and jumpy, :lol:
are you smiling now brother Sadacha :lol:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 14:24
sebdoyeley wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 12:53
Sadacha Macca wrote:
yes but I do not like how too many eritreans here discuss our countries affairs, more than they discuss their own.
why don't you tell us how bitweded abraha, petros solomon, and other eritreans, are doing these days??