Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Please I need GENUINE answer with explanation to my Q

Post by tolcha » 03 Jul 2020, 19:37

If anyone listens Adanech Habebe's briefings or what ever you call on the collecting info and evidences for who killed Hachallu, she mentions 4 people. One woman and the other 3 men. She added that her office got enough evidences like phone call, and these people ( 4 suspected individuals) were upset by Hachallu's recent interviews with OMN. She again tries to connect the case with OFC members. Here is my question:

Who is the strong suspect with 99% positive evidence. I need your explanation from what she says.
1/ OLF-Shane.... why?
2/ Balderas&ABN
3/ OFC
4/ TPLF

Maxi
Member+

Re: Please I need GENUINE answer with explanation to my Q

Post by Maxi » 03 Jul 2020, 19:55

For me Abiy Ahmed is the biggest suspect.

How many top government officials and military generals have been assassinated since Abiy come to power?
Their number is many to count.

Did Abiy tell Ethiopian people about the investigations and assassinations of all those top government officials and military generals ? None because Abiy Ahimed is the one who killed all of them.
tolcha wrote:
03 Jul 2020, 19:37
Who is the strong suspect with 99% positive evidence. I need your explanation from what she says.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 03 Jul 2020, 20:42

tolcha wrote:
If anyone listens Adanech Habebe's briefings or what ever you call on the collecting info and evidences for who killed Hachallu, she mentions 4 people. One woman and the other 3 men. She added that her office got enough evidences like phone call, and these people ( 4 suspected individuals) were upset by Hachallu's recent interviews with OMN. She again tries to connect the case with OFC members. Here is my question:

1/ OLF-Shane.... why?
2/ Balderas&ABN
3/ OFC
4/ TPLF
tolocha

Good Day Sir

I know u know Afan Oromo so i assume u understand Hachallu last interview with OMN, and watch his voice and body language changes after z host asked him about Pro. Ezkiel going 2 meqelle, Hachallu was a real person, he hated terrorist-tigray-tplf and he never forgot z qerrors who died because of tplf evil mind. So here u got z answer 2 ur question. Jawar and Tplf killed that brave man so they can use that momentum 2 get rid of Abiy and sit down in 4 KILLO!!! :!: :idea: :roll:

Good Day Sir

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 03 Jul 2020, 20:58

The answer is number 2 with the training and guidance given by Meshrefet and wedimedhin.

wedebat tarik, no matter how much you try to please the deqiarbaa hgdef buzzing in this forum, like you did above by faking something untrue, the deqiarbaa who worship wedimedhin will never accept you as ar'teran and in fact they will kill you if they find out who you are and where you live. I'm just warning you.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Jul 2020, 21:13

Eritreans did not kill the artist of Oromo but Hamassien clan Issayas securities operating right at the terrorist never center aka Eritrea embassy in Addis Ababa. The Hamassien generals are training terrorists and assassins against Oromo in Eritrea soil as we speak. The war in Wollega is being conducted, led and planned by Hamassien operative of Issayas securities. This is absolute true and the Hamassien Awraja must take the responsibilities in years to come. You cannot do what ever you want to accomplish for today satisfaction without long and chronic consequences for foreseeable future. We are watching you and observing and shacking our heads but tomorrow is different you to cry for your action years to come.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 03 Jul 2020, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 03 Jul 2020, 21:14

tarik wrote:
03 Jul 2020, 20:42
tolcha wrote:

1/ OLF-Shane.... why?
2/ Balderas&ABN
3/ OFC
4/ TPLF
tolocha

Good Day Sir

I know u know Afan Oromo so i assume u understand Hachallu last interview with OMN, and watch his voice and body language changes after z host asked him about Pro. Ezkiel going 2 meqelle, Hachallu was a real person, he hated terrorist-tigray-tplf and he never forgot z qerrors who died because of tplf evil mind. So here u got z answer 2 ur question. Jawar and Tplf killed that brave man so they can use that momentum 2 get rid of Abiy and sit down in 4 KILLO!!! :!: :idea: :roll:

Good Day Sir
I thought TPLF would have killed him even before they left AA. During OMN interview, Havhallu talked about Minillik and I do not know that has any connection with TPLF. If TPLF wants to kill Hachallu, they could do it long time.

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 04 Jul 2020, 02:32

tolcha wrote:

1/ OLF-Shane.... why?
2/ Balderas&ABN
3/ OFC
4/ TPLF
this sounds a genuine question and needs a genuine answer. the first thing to ask when dealing with any crime is who is gonna benefit from this? Abiy? no, you can tell from the OMN interview, the journalist tried hard to push hachalu to denounce abiy but he always tried to avoid and in times defended him. it is clear hachalu has a good connection to OPDO officials before and after abiy came to power. Abiy would benefit nothing from this.
for me OMN & extremists with TPLF are the main suspects. we know for the last 3 decades the minilik and amhara vs oromo divide and rule was used as the main tool by TPLF. they know abiy's power base is the coalition of OPDO & ANDM. breaking this coalition is breaking abiy's power base. after the interview it was only the minilik part that was circulated by TPLF cadres allover social media. we know also oromo extremists accuse hachalu of abandoning the struggle and siding with abiy. most importantly what jawar & co did after his death, forcefully taking the coffin back to addis and highly insisting to bury him in addis ababa selassie church which is not far from the national palace shows they were up to something. this makes them and TPLF highly suspicious because they were the only group who tried to exploit the death of hachalu and use it for their political game so fast.

tlel

Post by tlel » 04 Jul 2020, 02:39

Maxi wrote:
03 Jul 2020, 19:55
For me Abiy Ahmed is the biggest suspect.

How many top government officials and military generals have been assassinated since Abiy come to power?
Their number is many to count.

Did Abiy tell Ethiopian people about the investigations and assassinations of all those top government officials and military generals ? None because Abiy Ahimed is the one who killed all of them.
tolcha wrote:
what ever is your agenda.. If I were Aby why would I create chaos on my government by killing Haccalu? It doesn't make sense. What is the motive? Haccalu supported Aby. Aby knows Asamnew Tsige likes him. So, there is nothing mysterious about the killing. People are lazy asking too many questions, it is obvious there is a coordinated organized groups by tplf, olf and others who want to disintegrate the country.