Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Eritrea your evil deeds against nation of Oromo is becoming huge that you will not afford to settle you debt.

Post by AbebeB » 03 Jul 2020, 14:38

Eritrea your evil deeds against nation of Oromo is becoming huge that you will not afford to settle you debt.

On your account, charted are the following main ones:

1. Pre 1991 (EPLF’s ally with TPLF to sabotage on Oromo Struggle, i.e., your role to create OPDO by contributing captives)
2. In 1991/92, your sabotage on Oromo’s struggle for freedom and your booty loot of our resource such as you became coffee exporter.
3. In 1992 your misery role to encamp our soldiers and your consequent involvement to slain our soldiers and civilians
4. Your post 1998 role to restrain OLF but strengthen our traditional enemies such habeshas as those in Ginbot 7.
5. Post the contemporary change, your efforts to advice habesha king Abiy against Oromo nation’s interest.
6. Your soldiers and security members settled in Finfinnee/Oromia and their role in killing Oromians in our native country.

We national Oromos remind you that it is the Oromo nation enabled you even to update your Bademe file. This document is shelved for future restitution reference.

abel qael

Re: Eritrea your evil deeds against nation of Oromo is becoming huge that you will not afford to settle you debt.

Post by abel qael » 03 Jul 2020, 14:45

We national Oromos remind you that it is the Oromo nation enabled you even to update your Bademe file. This document is shelved for future restitution reference.
This is enough to scare the shi'yat of every fi'nafinat Hamasenay lootinesh marauding the streets of Finfine as Mercenary to kill Meshrefet's real and perceived enemies.
Even Lidetu and Yiliqal Getnet were arrested by these Hamaenay Finaf'nts hiding in Meshrefet skirt and dwelling in Gerji where they get free food,
housing, trasportation, guns, free air ticket every weekend, plenty of spending money, drink and Arab boyfrieds who fo'ck them.

Follower

Re: Eritrea your evil deeds against nation of Oromo is becoming huge that you will not afford to settle you debt.

Post by Follower » 03 Jul 2020, 15:01

AbebeB wrote:
03 Jul 2020, 14:38

1. Pre 1991 (EPLF’s ally with TPLF to sabotage on Oromo Struggle, i.e., your role to create OPDO by contributing captives)
2. In 1991/92, your sabotage on Oromo’s struggle for freedom and your booty loot of our resource such as you became coffee exporter.
3. In 1992 your misery role to encamp our soldiers and your consequent involvement to slain our soldiers and civilians
4. Your post 1998 role to restrain OLF but strengthen our traditional enemies such habeshas as those in Ginbot 7.
5. Post the contemporary change, your efforts to advice habesha king Abiy against Oromo nation’s interest.
6. Your soldiers and security members settled in Finfinnee/Oromia and their role in killing Oromians in our native country.

ኣታዮ እማንካ ዲኻ,ዉይ ዉይ ፡እስቲ መለስ ይሙት በል?!agame desperaጽn gone wild.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 08 Jul 2020, 19:21

AbebeB wrote:

My concern now became national issue of Oromia.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Jul 2020, 19:40

AbebeB wrote:

Why blame others when we all are aware that OLF was decimated by TPLF once the latter consolidated its power. TPLF is still trying to smart out Oromos for another come back to Menilik Palace .It appears there are plenty confused souls who are willing to play the role. It is a pity! :mrgreen:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jul 2020, 19:42

AbebeB wrote:

Disgraceful Meles Zenawi disguises himself as Abebe in order to ask a question on VOA. My name is Abebe from Addis Ababa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

God bless Oromia and Ethiopia!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 08 Jul 2020, 19:56

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 19:40
AbebeB wrote:

Why blame others when we all are aware that OLF was decimated by TPLF once the latter consolidated its power. TPLF is still trying to smart out Oromos for another come back to Menilik Palace .It appears there are plenty confused souls who are willing to play the role. It is a pity! :mrgreen:
Za-Ilmaknun,

First of all, TPLF is fellow country party. EPLF is other.
Second, TPLF is strategic friend of OLF and hence sympathizer of Oromo nation's struggle against slavery.
Third, the confusion has to do with EPLF (and most people of Eritrea) because Shabo is siding its enemies instead of its strategic friends such as TPLF (and its Tigrawai) and OLF (and its Oromo nation). Shabo is siding leper settlers in Oromia who are dedicated enemy of Eritreans (take case of Assab), Tigrawans and Oromians.
So where lies your pity? I hope you can now find it under arm.

You can listen to the live video scholarly analysis on the issue linked and relate it my thread posted a while a go.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Jul 2020, 20:28

AbebeB wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 19:56
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
AbebeB wrote:

Za-Ilmaknun,

Second, TPLF is strategic friend of OLF and hence sympathizer of Oromo nation's struggle against slavery.
Third, the confusion has to do with EPLF (and most people of Eritrea) because Shabo is siding its enemies instead of its strategic friends such as TPLF (and its Tigrawai) and OLF (and its Oromo nation). Shabo is siding leper settlers in Oromia who are dedicated enemy of Eritreans (take case of Assab), Tigrawans and Oromians.

You can listen to the live video scholarly analysis on the issue linked and relate it my thread posted a while a go.
Perhaps you have a memory relapse or you are very inept operative. Otherwise, it is a documented fact that you and your party has in your manifesto "the amhara people as enemy". As for the cruel joke of TPLF being a sympathizer for the Oromo cause, i can only imagine how insensitive you are to the thousands of Omoros who vanished without a trace in the last 3 decades and, how you are cheapening the sacrifice of those young Oromos who lost their limbs and robbed off their manhood in TPLF dungeons.

We don't care which part of the planet the enemy comes from, we will fight that enemy tooth and nail. Eritreans are decent people who are fighting to gain control of what is legally theirs. I am not sure why you have to go to a great length to to label them as enemy. I am witnessing who the enemy is in real time and no amount of your cheap propaganda tilts the balance in any other way.

We will stand with Eritreans or the devil to make sure that your kinds won't see the light of the day. :mrgreen: Now go and shag* your mama with what remains of your leprosy infested Bisidimo hands..lool :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 08 Jul 2020, 20:46

AbebeB wrote:

You may sit comfortably in Makale and blame the Eritreans in the name of the Oromos because you have already consumed and finished your own blame blaming games. Eritreans have BIG HEART when they patiently kept hosting lots of Oromo rebels for decades and decades, rebels who might have stayed there and died there if this new transitional Ethiopian Prime Minister did not come on the stage, made bold peace initiative with Eritrea after which time he also offered peace for the rebels, removed them from the terrorist list and invited them back home and make politics peacefully with out any need for violence.

If it were not for the extraordinary innovative goodwill by Prime Minister Abiyy and president Issayas, Oromo rebels in Eritrea would have remained on terrorist list and remained banished for ever.

So, please take your bitter sweet self from the neck and COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS instead of succumbing in to pessimism, listing and counting your imaginary nominal CURSING since negativism kills while positivism heals.

Besides, if wide spread uncontrollable violence break out and genocide starts spreading several Horn countries including Eritrea may be seriously affected. So, why not extinguish the ugly fire before it takes root and spreads across the country and the region? BINGO
! 8)

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 08 Jul 2020, 21:14

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 20:28
AbebeB wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 19:56
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
AbebeB wrote:

Za-Ilmaknun,

Perhaps you have a memory relapse or you are very inept operative. Otherwise, it is a documented fact that you and your party has in your manifesto "the amhara people as enemy". As for the cruel joke of TPLF being a sympathizer for the Oromo cause, i can only imagine how insensitive you are to the thousands of Omoros who vanished without a trace in the last 3 decades and, how you are cheapening the sacrifice of those young Oromos who lost their limbs and robbed off their manhood in TPLF dungeons.

We don't care which part of the planet the enemy comes from, we will fight that enemy tooth and nail. Eritreans are decent people who are fighting to gain control of what is legally theirs. I am not sure why you have to go to a great length to to label them as enemy. I am witnessing who the enemy is in real time and no amount of your cheap propaganda tilts the balance in any other way.

We will stand with Eritreans or the devil to make sure that your kinds won't see the light of the day. :mrgreen: Now go and shag* your mama with what remains of your leprosy infested Bisidimo hands..lool :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh Za-Ilmaknun,
First I state my curiosity toward ቆማጣ አማራ ዓይነት የስድብ ክርክር - ኃላቀር ስለሆነ. As long as you are willing to present your scholarly opinion, you are welcome and I respond.

"Perhaps you have a memory relapse or you are very inept operative." The simplest thing to insult. That what leper Amharas do raining their no finger hands sitting at the street. I avoid that. But let me genuine and respond so as to show you how we Oromos are intellectual.

"Otherwise, it is a documented fact that you and your party has in your manifesto "the amhara people as enemy". As for the cruel joke of TPLF being a sympathizer for the Oromo cause, i can only imagine how insensitive you are to the thousands of Omoros who vanished without a trace in the last 3 decades and, how you are cheapening the sacrifice of those young Oromos who lost their limbs and robbed off their manhood in TPLF dungeons."

It seems you are willful ignorant commentator because you re;legate me as non-Oromo despite I never claimed other Oromo nationality. Once you accept this understated fact, you can realize your comment falls irrelevant here. But in the last ties of your paragraph, I can find some truths if subject was well addressed. Any ways, I never denied the TPLF was Oromo killer. The issue is the one who used to do genocide on Oromo is re-appearing on the scene. Even during era of TPLF, Oromos saw the instigator of TPLF to kill Oromo nation was settler Amharas. By their re-appearance on the power, we both Oromos and Tigrawans expect that Amhara regime never turns its face from irradiating all subject nations and nationalities. So is the whole logic.

"We don't care which part of the planet the enemy comes from, we will fight that enemy tooth and nail. "
This is logical idea.

"Eritreans are decent people who are fighting to gain control of what is legally theirs. I am not sure why you have to go to a great length to to label them as enemy. I am witnessing who the enemy is in real time and no amount of your cheap propaganda tilts the balance in any other way."
The reason is embedded in the text and video based analysis.

"We will stand with Eritreans or the devil to make sure that your kinds won't see the light of the day."
Anyways, make sure you will win Oromos. I do hope I am gonna see our victory for it takes no log.

"Now go and shag* your mama with what remains of your leprosy infested Bisidimo hands" In Bisidimo you find settler Anmharas, not Oromos. The leprosy hospital was made for them to be treated.