Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Wedi
Member+

Re: ወገብ አልባው መረራ ጉዲና ከሚኤሶን እስከ ጃዋራዊ አሸባሪ የዘለቀ አድርባይ

Post by Wedi » 02 Jul 2020, 16:15

Horus እንደ ፕሮፌስር መራራ ያለ ትልቅ ሰው ታሪኩን በ11ኛ ሰዓት በአሸባሪ ጃዋር ሲታለል እና የነበረው የተከበር ታሪክ ያበላሸ ሰው በአለም ላይ ያለ አይመስለኝ፡፡

አይ ውርደት!!
:lol: :lol:

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: ወገብ አልባው መረራ ጉዲና ከሚኤሶን እስከ ጃዋራዊ አሸባሪ የዘለቀ አድርባይ

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 02 Jul 2020, 16:26

Horus , I have a different take about Merrara. When I was a teenager , high school student, I entertained different politics than he. I was for provincial government , composed from every sector of Ethiopian society. He believed Derg was the legitimate power to rule. We had political differences, but a difference between two Ethiopians.
I was in North America when I heard he formed a tribal party . Well , I thought he probably had little choice to join multiethnic party , knowing that the TPLF politicians discourage such parties from existing. Yes, he became tribal politician, but not an extremist one.
I came to know the real Merrara when he defended Jawar’s nationality issue. First, even a tribal politician should try to keep away Jawar as far away as possible. The guy is demagogue, hateful and opportunist. More than that Jawar is more ayatollah than a politician. His heart is to lead an army of believers. But Ethiopia is the wrong country for that, so he settled for the second best : politics. Merrara should have known that, but he welcomed him. Is the the money Egypt spent on buying Ethiopian politicians trickledown to Merrara ? It looks like.;