Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

I told you before long time to arrest Jawar Mohammed and Eskinder Nega but you waited until more damages were done

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Jul 2020, 15:37

Now draw a lesson from your delay to heed my advice in the case of the two individuals to only come back and do it at a much later time and after more and more damages and at more costs as well, now get ready to finally settle the unfinished business with the scorpion called TPLF, that is still sucking the blood of Ethiopia and its people from toe to head.

What medemer, Dr. Abiy Ahmed's book, tries to depict as a central message is that two seemingly contradictory phenomena can only exist and sustain themselves in the presence of the respective contradictory phenomenon to the other, the dichotomy of nature, like light and darkness, life and death, earth and sky, competition and cooperation, war and peace and many more like we see them in nature every day.

A sustainable peace can only be ensured once we are prepared for the final war. No more waste of time for more damages to be perpetrated on our people.

Now it is time to get prepared to the unavoidable task of removing the scorpion from the nation and let the healing begin in earnes afterwards, we can't wait for even more damage. Enough is enough!

TGAA
Member+

Re: I told you before long time to arrest Jawar Mohammed and Eskinder Nega but you waited until more damages were done

Post by TGAA » 02 Jul 2020, 18:01

You conveniently mixed the terrorist jawar with Eskender as if they are one and the same. You know that's not true. The later reacted to the former in adequate ways , for that the residents of Addis are greatful. What is your beef with Eskender. Can you enumerate his sin so that we can understand where you coming from. Either you are ok with shinanigans that going on in Addis, or you have blind spot for it. His guilt is he is bringing out the dirt out in the open. Let us hear it. Defend your truth.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: I told you before long time to arrest Jawar Mohammed and Eskinder Nega but you waited until more damages were done

Post by DefendTheTruth » 03 Jul 2020, 17:24

DefendTheTruth wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 15:37
Now draw a lesson from your delay to heed my advice in the case of the two individuals to only come back and do it at a much later time and after more and more damages and at more costs as well, now get ready to finally settle the unfinished business with the scorpion called TPLF, that is still sucking the blood of Ethiopia and its people from toe to head.

What medemer, Dr. Abiy Ahmed's book, tries to depict as a central message is that two seemingly contradictory phenomena can only exist and sustain themselves in the presence of the respective contradictory phenomenon to the other, the dichotomy of nature, like light and darkness, life and death, earth and sky, competition and cooperation, war and peace and many more like we see them in nature every day.

A sustainable peace can only be ensured once we are prepared for the final war. No more waste of time for more damages to be perpetrated on our people.

Now it is time to get prepared to the unavoidable task of removing the scorpion from the nation and let the healing begin in earnes afterwards, we can't wait for even more damage. Enough is enough!
Is Dr. Abiy Ahmed talking about the issue I tried to raise in my message here, when he is talking about ተኳሽ ብቻ ሰይሆን አስተኳሽንም መቅጣት አለብን።

You can't root out a problem without also going after the ultimate source of the problem, in my view.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Jul 2020, 09:41

TGAA wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 18:01
You conveniently mixed the terrorist jawar with Eskender as if they are one and the same. You know that's not true. The later reacted to the former in adequate ways , for that the residents of Addis are greatful. What is your beef with Eskender. Can you enumerate his sin so that we can understand where you coming from. Either you are ok with shinanigans that going on in Addis, or you have blind spot for it. His guilt is he is bringing out the dirt out in the open. Let us hear it. Defend your truth.
"Yenen wonjelegna atnekubegn, yelelawun new inji" is already a known maxim of some actors of the political scene in our country today.

But you know what?

Extra ordinary situations demand from us some extra ordinary steps and I don't think people on the ground have got much more time to entertain the usual paradigms of the usual days.

Now it is time to think differently and act also differently.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Jul 2020, 09:52

The party currently in power in Ethiopia was given the mandate to govern with due participation and eventual acceptance of TPLF itself, which lost the bid to remain in power at the end of the long process, including 35 days of uninterrupted meeting of its own central committee, but now claiming the same party has no mandate to rule.

Former PM of Great Britain, Mr. Tony Blair, said once something like "Sometimes the best way of ensuring peace is to be prepared for war if you have to have it" or something very similar to the same effect.

It is time to get ready to finish the unfinished business with this entity and give a peace a chance. Remove the scorpion sucking the nations blood from toe to head, without a delay.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 04 Jul 2020, 10:57

DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 09:41
TGAA wrote:
"Yenen wonjelegna atnekubegn, yelelawun new inji" is already a known maxim of some actors of the political scene in our country today.

But you know what?

Extra ordinary situations demand from us some extra ordinary steps and I don't think people on the ground have got much more time to entertain the usual paradigms of the usual days.

You took the shortest cut to Obufication, for obvious reasons. For you to equate jawar and Eskender put them in the same category to cancel each other out is dishonest. To prove what you said is not true one only can see how jawar and Eskender are being treated by the same authorities. I asked you to enumerate side by side what each one did wrong. Eskender major sin is his stance Oromo Ethipians don't have special interest excluding all others. Which is a right stance by any measures. The Oromo firsters by different clade want to have the icings on the cake.swallowing the Ethiopian capital as their own. Bonehead move by any measure. Granted extra Ordnary cercumstances require extra Ordnary measures, even in that treating every Ethipian equally under the law is a precondition ,which Abiy lead Marchers are faltering.

tlel

Post by tlel » 04 Jul 2020, 14:43

Tplf is not gone! The same torturers of eskinder are part and parcel of current system. There is no difference between Defend, Ethoas and Tplf. They are just exchanging seats.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 04 Jul 2020, 18:13

TGAA wrote: ↑02 Jul 2020, 18:01
Legitimate question but the OP is not coming forward to defend the truth.Lets be honest,these two guys(Eskinder and Jawar) have distinct agenda,the former advocates for the rights of the addis ababa people,while the latter is simply an oromo that gone really bad.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 04 Jul 2020, 18:16

TGAA wrote:
You conveniently mixed the terrorist jawar with Eskender as if they are one and the same. You know that's not true.
WendimeTGAA,
እህም አፍንጫ ሲመታ እንበል ወይስ ለራስ ሲቆርሱ

Obbo Jawar Mohammed is an angry Oromo Activist for what Oromo people have gone through in the last century and a half whereas Ato Eskinder Nega is an angry Amara for what Amara people have gone through in the last three decade. Jawar is an advocate of Oromo nationalism(Orommuma) whereas Eskinder Nega is an advocate of Amharawit Ethiopian nationalism.

In another word, they are the flip side of the same coin. Neither of these dudes' voice or struggle represents the will and aspiration of the vast majority of Ethiopians.

Good luck with their struggle though for both. መልካሙን እንመኝላቸዋለን.

tlel

Post by tlel » 04 Jul 2020, 19:01

Jawar
* is the puppet of Tplf
* he built wealth through funding of Tplf
* he built anti Ethiopian media OMN
* he lived comfortably fattening his pocket, milking Oromos in Minnesota and Ethiopia
*he was raised and educated by tplf his loyalty is Weyane.
*he enjoys day and night by his propoganda in Ethiopia

Eskinder
* chose to live among Ethiopians and suffered
* he got unprecedented torture, harrasement by tplf and still by eprdf
* he was beaten, whipped in prison as well unspeakable torture
* he defends Ethiopians against ethnic terrorism
*he is back to struggle until he frees Ethiopians against ethnic terrorism in Addis.

You can't even compare the difference, you may not agree with his political views. He is not a threat to anyone, not even to Aby but, democracy and good leadership is built by criticizing the government to correct wrong direction and mistakes. Like U.S, one of great nation in the world.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Jul 2020, 21:00

DefendTheTruth wrote:
03 Jul 2020, 17:24
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Is Dr. Abiy Ahmed talking about the issue I tried to raise in my message here, when he is talking about ተኳሽ ብቻ ሰይሆን አስተኳሽንም መቅጣት አለብን።

You can't root out a problem without also going after the ultimate source of the problem, in my view.

Obbo DefendTheTruth,

HOW OLD ARE YOU? :P :P

It is okay to express/produce opinions and ideas publicly so that any one may or may not read, filter or may not filter ideas out of it but yet your style of ignorant, arrogant and childish chest pumping direct kind of feeling to impose your over simplistic primitive scribbling is more than shame for you to say the least. Not meant for disrespect but do you really think that the PM and his competent qualified government officials and advisors lack your type and level of substandard scribbling ideas? Sorry to say it but laughable indeed! How old are you?

Even Ato Jawar seems to have been upset because the PM is using his own brain instead of using Jawar's brain. So now what is the difference between ato Jawar and your clearly narcissistic self demanding directly from the PM to use your small dim head instead of his own broad and bright head? JUST ASKING!
:lol: :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Jul 2020, 21:18

tlel wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 19:01
Jawar
* is the puppet of Tplf
* he built wealth through funding of Tplf
* he built anti Ethiopian media OMN
* he lived comfortably fattening his pocket, milking Oromos in Minnesota and Ethiopia
*he was raised and educated by tplf his loyalty is Weyane.
*he enjoys day and night by his propoganda in Ethiopia

Eskinder
* chose to live among Ethiopians and suffered
* he got unprecedented torture, harrasement by tplf and still by eprdf
* he was beaten, whipped in prison as well unspeakable torture
* he defends Ethiopians against ethnic terrorism
*he is back to struggle until he frees Ethiopians against ethnic terrorism in Addis.

You can't even compare the difference, you may not agree with his political views. He is not a threat to anyone, not even to Aby but, democracy and good leadership is built by criticizing the government to correct wrong direction and mistakes. Like U.S, one of great nation in the world.
Hmm... 8)

All wet pink lies after lies! But that is you job so I don't mind.

Why do you say that tplf tortured him because he himself said that he like tplf after the great egalitarian Oromos freed him from the torture chamber.?

“...Many shadows hide behind light, and the best lies are those seasoned liberally with truth: salt covering the flavor of rotten meat.” ~Brent W. 8)

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Jul 2020, 07:12

sun wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 21:00
DefendTheTruth wrote:
03 Jul 2020, 17:24
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Obbo DefendTheTruth,

HOW OLD ARE YOU? :P :P

It is okay to express/produce opinions and ideas publicly so that any one may or may not read, filter or may not filter ideas out of it but yet your style of ignorant, arrogant and childish chest pumping direct kind of feeling to impose your over simplistic primitive scribbling is more than shame for you to say the least. Not meant for disrespect but do you really think that the PM and his competent qualified government officials and advisors lack your type and level of substandard scribbling ideas? Sorry to say it but laughable indeed! How old are you?

Even Ato Jawar seems to have been upset because the PM is using his own brain instead of using Jawar's brain. So now what is the difference between ato Jawar and your clearly narcissistic self demanding directly from the PM to use your small dim head instead of his own broad and bright head? JUST ASKING!
:lol: :lol:
When I was making a call (in terms of expressing my view) to hold the guy in the name of Jawar Mohammed accountable for his deeds in the country, you were among those who came out first and tried to ridicule my views openly defending the same guy whom you now seem to criticize because, you said, he lacked the competence to be a brain for the PM of the country). Now you are openly contradicting yourselves, seemingly at least.

Now when I am asking a question, or formulate my view saying "Is Dr. Abiy Ahmed talking about the issue I tried to raise in my message here, when he is talking about ተኳሽ ብቻ ሰይሆን አስተኳሽንም መቅጣት አለብን። " then you come out and accuse me of "childish chest pumping direct kind of feeling to impose your over simplistic primitive scribbling is more than shame for you to say the least", which could all be possible but failed to show how my views were /are wrong and it lacked any logical coherence.

In that case my views could be, objectively seen, said "more than shame" but then again what about your own views on the same issue that has been beaten by my own "more than shame" views? Could you explain?

Please also explain where in my "substandard scribbling" i suggested or tried to imply that the government in charge of governing the affairs of the people is lacking officials and advisors that are more competent than I am?

If you think that i am someone motivated by a self-interest of pursuing a government position when I come to this forum and express my views, then please go over my posts on this forum and find out where you could guess such ambitions from my side could be seen.

One thing I can tell you is this: I don't have an appetite to even comment here about politics let alone espousing an ambition of some kind of political position or a job offer from the government by just simply "scribbling" my views on a public forum. I come here to comment simply because the facts on the ground deny my internal peace and the obvious connections we all espouse with our people back home, who are exposed to danger by the crimes perpetuated on them by some from among us.

And I will be a voice for them in the future too, perhaps more vocal not less than before.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Jul 2020, 12:07

TGAA wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 10:57
DefendTheTruth wrote:
TGAA wrote:

But you know what?

You took the shortest cut to Obufication, for obvious reasons. For you to equate jawar and Eskender put them in the same category to cancel each other out is dishonest. To prove what you said is not true one only can see how jawar and Eskender are being treated by the same authorities. I asked you to enumerate side by side what each one did wrong. Eskender major sin is his stance Oromo Ethipians don't have special interest excluding all others. Which is a right stance by any measures. The Oromo firsters by different clade want to have the icings on the cake.swallowing the Ethiopian capital as their own. Bonehead move by any measure. Granted extra Ordnary cercumstances require extra Ordnary measures, even in that treating every Ethipian equally under the law is a precondition ,which Abiy lead Marchers are faltering.
Let us see about who is obfuscating what and how.

To start with Eskinder never said that he is campaigning against Jawahr Mohammed's agenda (whatever that could be) ever since he came back to the political scene of the country after a long period of his imprisonment by the TPLF led government and his release from there by the current change government.

He started his campaign against the current city administration of the nation's capital and claimed that Engineer Takele Uma, whose birth place is outside of the capital but not that far from it (around 100 km from there to be more precise), should never be allowed to be a (deputy) mayor of the city as an Oromo.

To effect that he gathered people in a hall and declared that those who were gathered made a resolution to forbide Takele Uma's administration to take any action in terms of administering the city's affairs, unless his "body" will give a permission to do so, essentially sabotaging a legal administration by an act of a legally unconstituted body dubbed Baldras or something like that. That body had no legal status of any form back then, which is an act of subversion, as far as I understand.

His argument was based on the sole reason that Engineer Takele is an Oromo and member of the ruling party and as such shouldn't be entitled to the mayership position of the city.

In order to garner support for his campaign he made his first official visit outside of the city in his role as the head of that legally unconstituted body to Bahirdar, on the same date of the fateful day of June 15 2019, when many innocent civilians were murdered cold-bloodly while on offical duties.

At the time there were something else that was brewing there as the fllowing video content makes it clear.

Many Oromos were backing PM Abiy Ahmed back then as a moderate and capable to lead the country on the road of moderation and reconcilation but Ato Eskinder took that for submission and tipped many young Oromo to question their contributions in bringing the change that Ato Eskinder himself benefitted from to come out of prison, to where he was condemned to spend at least 18 or so years. As a "thank you" he then went abroad and lobbied the international community to declare the same qeerroo whose struggle contributed massively for his release from prison a terrorist organisation.

Many of those Oromos who supported the PM back then started to withdraw their support and started to support Jawar Mohammed who once said "even if I don't share his political ajenda, I appreciate Eskinder Nega's political game" or something very similar and essentilly endorsing the act of subversion in the name of political activism. And we now know how the game is affecting all of us and the country at large.

All along your kinds stood on the sideline and sort of conveyed a message of "as far as ourside is on the offensive, there is no need for us to question the move of Eskinder Nega and how that could pose a risk for the road ahead in moving the country out of the current political quagmire" and now you seem to feel entitled to call me someone who is obfuscating something.

That much is how you are ambitioned to qustion my ability to defend the truth.

For your information it was me on this forum that qustioned the move of Jawar Mohammed and its risk for the road ahead to lead it towards a better place for all before your Eskinder Nega, and Eskinder Nega never fought against Jawar Mohammed but against the legally constituted body to administer the affairs the nation's capital, not before he created the his new party nor after that. He is in fact a kind of Comrade in Arms of jawar Mohammed in their cooperation against the current change government in the country and sabotaging the peace of the country.

That much for your obfuscation.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 05 Jul 2020, 20:33

DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 12:07
TGAA wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 10:57
DefendTheTruth wrote:
TGAA wrote:

But you know what?

Let us see about who is obfuscating what and how.

To start with Eskinder never said that he is campaigning against Jawahr Mohammed's agenda (whatever that could be) ever since he came back to the political scene of the country after a long period of his imprisonment by the TPLF led government and his release from there by the current change government.

He started his campaign against the current city administration of the nation's capital and claimed that Engineer Takele Uma, whose birth place is outside of the capital but not that far from it (around 100 km from there to be more precise), should never be allowed to be a (deputy) mayor of the city as an Oromo.

To effect that he gathered people in a hall and declared that those who were gathered made a resolution to forbide Takele Uma's administration to take any action in terms of administering the city's affairs, unless his "body" will give a permission to do so, essentially sabotaging a legal administration by an act of a legally unconstituted body dubbed Baldras or something like that. That body had no legal status of any form back then, which is an act of subversion, as far as I understand.

His argument was based on the sole reason that Engineer Takele is an Oromo and member of the ruling party and as such shouldn't be entitled to the mayership position of the city.

In order to garner support for his campaign he made his first official visit outside of the city in his role as the head of that legally unconstituted body to Bahirdar, on the same date of the fateful day of June 15 2019, when many innocent civilians were murdered cold-bloodly while on offical duties.

At the time there were something else that was brewing there as the fllowing video content makes it clear.

Many Oromos were backing PM Abiy Ahmed back then as a moderate and capable to lead the country on the road of moderation and reconcilation but Ato Eskinder took that for submission and tipped many young Oromo to question their contributions in bringing the change that Ato Eskinder himself benefitted from to come out of prison, to where he was condemned to spend at least 18 or so years. As a "thank you" he then went abroad and lobbied the international community to declare the same qeerroo whose struggle contributed massively for his release from prison a terrorist organisation.

Many of those Oromos who supported the PM back then started to withdraw their support and started to support Jawar Mohammed who once said "even if I don't share his political ajenda, I appreciate Eskinder Nega's political game" or something very similar and essentilly endorsing the act of subversion in the name of political activism. And we now know how the game is affecting all of us and the country at large.

All along your kinds stood on the sideline and sort of conveyed a message of "as far as ourside is on the offensive, there is no need for us to question the move of Eskinder Nega and how that could pose a risk for the road ahead in moving the country out of the current political quagmire" and now you seem to feel entitled to call me someone who is obfuscating something.

That much is how you are ambitioned to qustion my ability to defend the truth.

For your information it was me on this forum that qustioned the move of Jawar Mohammed and its risk for the road ahead to lead it towards a better place for all before your Eskinder Nega, and Eskinder Nega never fought against Jawar Mohammed but against the legally constituted body to administer the affairs the nation's capital, not before he created the his new party nor after that. He is in fact a kind of Comrade in Arms of jawar Mohammed in their cooperation against the current change government in the country and sabotaging the peace of the country.

That much for your obfuscation.
I just want to make it clear that when I say you are Obfuscating,I was talking about your opinion piece under discussion. The reason is I asked you a specific question, but you opted out to give me a broad-brush answer which is a none -answer –answer in my view. If I came across as Snotty, my apologies that wasn't my intention. Since you brought meat on the bone, now we can go see it together; though our inductive argument might lead us to a different conclusion, the facts remain as they are for all to see.

Please go along with me in a bit

In June 0f 2018 OMN started its operation in Addis Ababa.

Augest 2018 Jawar returned to Addis Ababa

September 16,2018 Burayu Massacre. Took place “the fanatics chanting “leave our land” more than 60 killed and the burayu residences life turned upside down. Jawar, when asked about the massacre he lied that 40 ormos were killed in mekanisa area ,which he indicated, was the reason why the burayu massacre took place , which the mekanisa police proved that to be a lie.
September 25,2018 the five Oromo organization made an official statement that Addis Ababa is exclusively Oromias but other nationalities will be allowed to live at Orom's will. One brazen tribalist statement-making all other Ethiopians a second citizen in their own country
The same statement was followed by ODP days later affirming that the five Oromo political organization declaration, which Takele Uma is one of the leaders of this Organization.
There were a concerted agitation by Jawar , tsegay ararsa , by iskele gabisa , Bekele gerba that Addis Ababe from being the capital of all Ethiopians, need to be wrapped and delivered to Oromo administration. Even Merara Gudina came out in his funny way that he asked the oromos not to cut the waterline because he also lives in Addis Ababa. Lemmas megerss recorded statement about the plan to change the demographic of Addis Ababa didn’t help either. The attack on Addis Ababa residence was Organized and unrelenting.
Eskender’s Baldras came to the political scene a year later after all these events had already taken place. The police intimidation against Eskendr and his followers was a concerted effort by both the City Administration and jawar’s lead keeros was there for all to see. If you look at it chronologically you can see what necessitated Eskender’s Baldras. And since he started his struggle to represent the cause of Addis Ababa residences not a single person lost his life because of him or his Balderas. Compare that to jawar’s : Jawar hand is socked with innocent Ethiopians blood september 2018 60 killed buryu in November of 2019 86 Ethiopians got brutally killed because he alarmed that he has been circled by Ethiopian police, in the past five days because of his orchestrated drama more than 160 people are slaughtered, not to mention the destruction of thousand upon thousands Ethiopians’ livelihood . If you can chronicle events differently than I did I would be more than ready to check it again. You can verify the months and the dates by just googling it. The cause and effect become apparent if you look at how the events unfolded.

Do I think Abiy had the right to assign a mayor that would be better suited for that purpose? Yes, I do. Although the rule of the Addis Ababa administration doesn’t allow him to do that, as a reformist leader, he should be allowed to do that. And that is why Abiy went to the parliament to get the approval to assign Takele to the mayorship. I also don’t agree with Eskender’s claim that the people who came to Baldras meeting represent Addis Ababa Residences, and that he has the legitimate representation to curtail Takle not to be able to do his official duty, which is an overstretch that convinced no one. And to be truthful Eskender objection to Engeener Takle Uma is not because he is an Oromo but by political stand his Organization ODP has taken regarding Addis Ababa. Which is within his right to do.

“In order to garner support for his campaign he made his first official visit outside of the city in his role as the head of that legally unconstituted body to Bahirdar, on the same date of the fateful day of June 15 2019, when many innocent civilians were murdered cold-bloodly while on offical duties.”
Here the government has imprisoned him, they interviewed him, and they found no evidence to connect him and his Organization direct or indirect involvement to Bahrdar killing so after imprisoning him for months they have to let him go. So as they say if the crime doesn’t fit the crime you must acquit. And if some nutcase takes your idea out of context and endorses it, that doesn’t make you conspirator of his crime. Asaminaws paranoid action should be analyzed in itself without robbing it to Eskender.

Eskender has thanked Keeros and Fanos in particular and all Ethiopians for his freedom. That is before Jawar came into the scene. What you call keeros during the struggle against Weyanes and keeros who are marching at Jawar’s order now are not the same keeros. No Ethiopian during the struggle against weyanes were targeted because of who they were. Even the hated weyanee goons in the midst of Oromia were not touched. But starting 2018 keeros got involved in wanton killing:Buryu’s mascara more than 60 killed, during November 2019 more than 86 killed , just in the past week 167 Ethiopians killed targeted by their nationalities and religious beliefs-- slaughtered while the Keero chanted get out of our land . Now jewar calls them keeros , and they call themselves keeros . So reporting this unground organized messengers of death both nationally and internationally is the right thing to do, cause local police are part of the crime and because the propensity to commit genocide is there. If yo u know how many million Ethiopians live in fear in Oromia you would have understood the magnitude of the problem. I guess you don't.
You might think Jawar has a kind word for Eskender because of ideological similarity. No , Jawar when he said some provocative things Eskender responds and Jawar uses Eskeder's response to fule hate against Amharas. Does Eskender’s response to jawar was necessary? No . however; when Abiy, Lemma and Takele Uma state publicly this terrorist is their brother who they promise will continue to stand with. The Oromo Ethiopians leaders have so far failed to act as the leader of 110 million people vis-à-vis Jawars anti-Ethiopian agitations. So in this case responding to jawar becomes a necessity for Eskender or for anyone who has a gut to stand for truth..