Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Allied forces of Oromia and TPLF marching to Addis Ababa

Post by Axumezana » 02 Jul 2020, 15:31

Abiy has lost his core support base in Oromia. This is the right time that OLF and other Oromia Federal forces work with TPLF and create a joint army to move from West Oromia to Addis Ababa and stop Abiy Ahmed from banning the constitution and destroy the Federal system.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Allied forces of Oromia and TPLF marching to Addis Ababa

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 02 Jul 2020, 15:45

This is a delusion of greater proportion. In fact, Abiy is more popular now than any time of his premiership. He has shown the gut to bring to justice Jawar and Bekele. The great majority of Oromos in whose name they espouse hate among Ethiopians would be overjoyed as the majority of Ethiopians are.
To be honest the so called Oromo issue is the Wellega problem.
When the Ethiopian government will wipe out the handful OLA misguided fanatics, the TPLF hope to ride on the lives of young Oromos to power will die down.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 02 Jul 2020, 15:49

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 15:45
This is a delusion of greater proportion. In fact, Abiy is more popular now than any time of his premiership. He has shown the gut to bring to justice Jawar and Bekele. The great majority of Oromos in whose name they espouse hate among Ethiopians would be overjoyed as the majority of Ethiopians are.
To be honest the so called Oromo issue is the Wellega problem.
When the Ethiopian government will wipe out the handful OLA misguided fanatics, the TPLF hope to ride on the lives of young Oromos to power will die down.
Ebakeh atmeleslachew enzhih hager atefi

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 02 Jul 2020, 16:32

I don't agree on your statement " Abiy is more popular than any time... " because he arrested the Icons of the Oromia struggle. May be you don't know the aspirations of the Oromo people.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 02 Jul 2020, 16:51

One thing is for sure... Weyanes aspirations aren't Oromo people aspirations or jawars aspirationsare . You weyanne goons will see soon.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 02 Jul 2020, 16:59

I live far away from Ethiopia, but I know much better about Ethiopian politics than the TPLF politicians do because I am able to separate fact from fiction. one of the fiction is Oromia will rise up if Jawar is sent to prison. No, that will never happen. I believe even some of the Facebook supporters of his will have a second look about the guy , ayatollah describes him best.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Jul 2020, 21:35

Axumezana wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 15:31
Abiy has lost his core support base in Oromia. This is the right time that OLF and other Oromia Federal forces work with TPLF and create a joint army to move from West Oromia to Addis Ababa and stop Abiy Ahmed from banning the constitution and destroy the Federal system.
አልሰሜን ግባ በለው አለ የአገሬ ስው:: እብዬ አጋሜው ህወሃት እኮ ከፌደራሊስቶች በካልቾ ተብላ ብቻዋን መቃብር አፋፍ ላይ ሆና እያጨበጨበች ያለች የአሸባሪዎች ድርጂት እኮ ሆናለች:: :lol: :lol:

ወይ ማርች.... ማን ከዟምቢ ጋር ይራመዳል:: አሟሙቱኝ ነው?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Jul 2020, 21:42

Axumezana wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 15:31
....Allied forces of Oromia and TPLF marching to Mekelle for hiding :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We believe you, brother Axumezana aka Mahlana. :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF