Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Welcome back Mahlana aka Eripoblikan???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Jul 2020, 08:55

Why changing so many names, come as defiant Tigrayan under one name in good and bad time.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Welcome back Mahlana aka Eripoblikan???

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Jul 2020, 09:09

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 08:55
Why changing so many names, come as defiant Tigrayan under one name in good and bad time.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 02 Jul 2020, 09:23

BIG MISTAKE AYTO HALAFIW, ERIBPLICAN IS ABE ABRAHAM, A TIGRAY-HATING WERADA HAMASENAY AMICHE BUT WHO IS GOOD ENOUGH TO HATE WEDIMEDHIN AND CO, HE IS NOT MAHLANA AT ALL, MAHLANA WILL NOT CHANGE HIS NICK MUCH LESS FAKE LIKE HAMASENAY. I CAN BET WITH YOU ON THIS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MAHLANA AND TO OBO MASUD OF OROMIA. CORONA IS A DANGEROUS BI'TCH, BUT I HOPE NOT. THE FENDADA AMICHE IS HAPPY AND SMILING AT YOU AND READY TO GIVE YOU HER CHENAWI HAMASENAY PUNNANI FOR SHE SAW YOU MAKING A BIG MISTAKE THAT BENEFITS HER. BUT TELL HER THANK YOU BUT NO THANK YOU.

MOST IMPORTANT IS MESHREFET IS FOCKED UP... EVEN LEMA MEGERSA IS LEAVING HIM AND SIDING WITH THE EMBATTLED OROMO PEOPLE WHO ARE DYING ON DAILY BASIS.
Update 07-01-20 #1 - The Internet is still shut down, and no one knows how long it will remain shut since Oromia is still engulfed by protest. According to a reliable source, the protest is gaining momentum. Even though the regime has arrested and killed many people, the protest is entering into a new phase. Meanwhile, TPLF has started the process to establish a regional election board and has concluded the initial talk with legal political organizations in the State. TPLF is doing all in its power to make sure the coming election is democratic, free, and fair to all.

The regime has blamed TPLF for the protest as usual.

Update 07-01-20 #2- The regime has arrested Eskinder Nega and has accused him of organizing a youth group that was planning to carry illegal activities. The regime has also accused Jawar and Bekele Gerba as key organizers behind the current Oromo protest and many prior killings and disturbances. The looting is still ongoing in Addis Ababa and ethnically motivated killings are on the rise. According to a source many people are being killed daily in Addis.
TIGREANS IN ADDIS SHOULD ORGANIZE THEIR DEFENSE FORCES AS THE KILLINGS ARE SPREADING AND AMHARU MAY RETALIATE THE OROMO ATTACKS ON THEM ON UNPREPARED TIGREANS AS AMHARAY IS FERAH MENAKESI AND ALWAYS TSERE-TIGRAY.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Jul 2020, 11:35

abel qael wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 09:23
BIG MISTAKE AYTO HALAFIW, ERIBPLICAN IS ABE ABRAHAM, A TIGRAY-HATING WERADA HAMASENAY AMICHE BUT WHO IS GOOD ENOUGH TO HATE WEDIMEDHIN AND CO, HE IS NOT MAHLANA AT ALL, MAHLANA WILL NOT CHANGE HIS NICK MUCH LESS FAKE LIKE HAMASENAY. I CAN BET WITH YOU ON THIS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MAHLANA AND TO OBO MASUD OF OROMIA. CORONA IS A DANGEROUS BI'TCH, BUT I HOPE NOT. THE FENDADA AMICHE IS HAPPY AND SMILING AT YOU AND READY TO GIVE YOU HER CHENAWI HAMASENAY PUNNANI FOR SHE SAW YOU MAKING A BIG MISTAKE THAT BENEFITS HER. BUT TELL HER THANK YOU BUT NO THANK YOU.

MOST IMPORTANT IS MESHREFET IS FOCKED UP... EVEN LEMA MEGERSA IS LEAVING HIM AND SIDING WITH THE EMBATTLED OROMO PEOPLE WHO ARE DYING ON DAILY BASIS.
Update 07-01-20 #1 - The Internet is still shut down, and no one knows how long it will remain shut since Oromia is still engulfed by protest. According to a reliable source, the protest is gaining momentum. Even though the regime has arrested and killed many people, the protest is entering into a new phase. Meanwhile, TPLF has started the process to establish a regional election board and has concluded the initial talk with legal political organizations in the State. TPLF is doing all in its power to make sure the coming election is democratic, free, and fair to all.

The regime has blamed TPLF for the protest as usual.

Update 07-01-20 #2- The regime has arrested Eskinder Nega and has accused him of organizing a youth group that was planning to carry illegal activities. The regime has also accused Jawar and Bekele Gerba as key organizers behind the current Oromo protest and many prior killings and disturbances. The looting is still ongoing in Addis Ababa and ethnically motivated killings are on the rise. According to a source many people are being killed daily in Addis.
TIGREANS IN ADDIS SHOULD ORGANIZE THEIR DEFENSE FORCES AS THE KILLINGS ARE SPREADING AND AMHARU MAY RETALIATE THE OROMO ATTACKS ON THEM ON UNPREPARED TIGREANS AS AMHARAY IS FERAH MENAKESI AND ALWAYS TSERE-TIGRAY.
For your info Mahlana was X name I forgot to "Hilmiderho" to "Mahlana" now to Eripoblika??? I do not hate him, I like him very much very nice polite human being but no need changing names.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 02 Jul 2020, 12:20

ኣይተ ሓላፊ

ማሕላና ደኣ ብዳርባ እምኒ ቄሮ ባህሪሩ፡ መቐለ ምስ ኣተወ፡ ብዙሕ ኣይቀደዎን። :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

ኣነ ወደባት ኤርትራዊ እየ። ንምምስራት ሪፖብሊክ ኤርትራ ድማ ይጽዕር።
8) 8) 8)
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Jul 2020, 12:44

Qedawika Yikun, Anhna Ewun Ab Godnka Kulu Gize Alena!!!
Eripoblikan wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 12:20
ኣይተ ሓላፊ

ማሕላና ደኣ ብዳርባ እምኒ ቄሮ ባህሪሩ፡ መቐለ ምስ ኣተወ፡ ብዙሕ ኣይቀደዎን። :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

ኣነ ወደባት ኤርትራዊ እየ። ንምምስራት ሪፖብሊክ ኤርትራ ድማ ይጽዕር
8) 8) 8)
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Jul 2020, 15:02

በለው የአግሜዎች ድራማ... እረ የታባቴ ሄጄ ልፈንዳ :P :lol: :lol:

ማእልያ ዝየብሉ ድንቁርና እ ንዳ ኣጋመ ... ገና ክትኸጎማ ኢኸን :P
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 12:44
Qedawika Yikun, Anhna Ewun Ab Godnka Kulu Gize Alena!!!

[quote=Eripoblikan post_id=<a href="tel:1080065">1080065</a> time=<a href="tel:1593706830">1593706830</a> user_id=51848]
ኣይተ ሓላፊ

ማሕላና ደኣ ብዳርባ እምኒ ቄሮ ባህሪሩ፡ መቐለ ምስ ኣተወ፡ ብዙሕ ኣይቀደዎን። :lol

ኣነ ወደባት ኤርትራዊ እየ። ንምምስራት ሪፖብሊክ ኤርትራ ድማ ይጽዕር

[quote="Halafi Mengedi" post_id=<a href="tel:1080018">1080018</a> time=<a href="tel:1593694548">1593694548</a> user_id=25430]
[/quote]
[/quote]....

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Jul 2020, 21:56

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This might be the reason I have respect for brother ayte Halafi. He is just open and proud Tigrayan because he knows that some inferiority stricken Tigrayans are the main problem for the people of Tigray... He happens to be he does not like some of the low IQ Dedebit cadres like brother Tigraypoblikan aka Mahlana :mrgreen: who pretend nice Eritreans at first and then hate Eritrea the most. Ayte Halafi is a straight shooter for that I respect him.

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF