Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

I am an Oromo, do I care about Ethiopia? Only genuine answer with convincing evidence if I should care

Post by tolcha » 02 Jul 2020, 08:28

I think it came down to the level of life or death for being Oromo in that bloody empire. Ever since primitive Northerners , their hybrids and offcourse the Gobanas came to power and control that palace; the Oromo people were dying, humiliated in their home, at their work place and beyond. Oromos got bullet for their genuine questions?

So, do I have a country where I can say it is my country and I love my country, Ethiopia. The answer is no from now on. If I don't care about Ethiopia, why should I care about GERD? I don't care. At this moment, Oromos should get support from any country that helps its struggle to topple that [deleted] Gobana. I am with Egypt. Call me Banda or whatever your mother Phacker call. That my moto!

TGAA
Member+

Re: I am an Oromo, do I care about Ethiopia? Only genuine answer with convincing evidence if I should care

Post by TGAA » 02 Jul 2020, 09:00

The weyanny and Egypt poodle came out unmasked. You lost your bid to start a civil war in behalf of Egypt and weyannes. No surprise you wailing you end has arrived.

free-tembien

Re: I am an Oromo, do I care about Ethiopia? Only genuine answer with convincing evidence if I should care

Post by free-tembien » 02 Jul 2020, 09:08

tolcha, the egyptian agame oromo :lol: who constantly insults oromos with the g word has put off his oromo mask :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=223010
tolcha wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 08:45
People learn from each other . If Gallas fail to learn from the heroic act of TPLF ( not the primitive rats), then they are doomed to succumb back to square one of slavery and better to be extinct than to walking dead!! That is my final word for my people.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 02 Jul 2020, 10:55

TGAA wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 09:00
The weyanny and Egypt poodle came out unmasked. You lost your bid to start a civil war in behalf of Egypt and weyannes. No surprise you wailing you end has arrived.
Good to see some hybrids crying more than Oromos!

Abere

Post by Abere » 02 Jul 2020, 11:17

tolcha wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 08:28
I think it came down to the level of life or death for being Oromo in that bloody empire. Ever since primitive Northerners , their hybrids and offcourse the Gobanas came to power and control that palace; the Oromo people were dying, humiliated in their home, at their work place and beyond. Oromos got bullet for their genuine questions?

So, do I have a country where I can say it is my country and I love my country, Ethiopia. The answer is no from now on. If I don't care about Ethiopia, why should I care about GERD? I don't care. At this moment, Oromos should get support from any country that helps its struggle to topple that [deleted] Gobana. I am with Egypt. Call me Banda or whatever your mother Phacker call. That my moto!
ቶልሻ፣

አንተ ኢትዮጵያዊ ሆንክ አልሆንክ ምን ትጠቅማለህ፣ ማንስ ከቁም ነገር ይቆጥርሃል። ምን አለቀ ቢሉት - ሸክም ቀለለ ይባላል።

gagi

Post by gagi » 02 Jul 2020, 14:51

I think you should. If you are truly an Oromo, who else should really care more about Ethiopia, than you?

Imagine, Oromo is the largest population of Ethiopia. Generations of Oromo have sacrificed as much as or perhaps greater than any other population group in protecting the independence and the well-being of Ethiopia.

My generation and the generations before me stood, as multi-ethnic force, for national equality and land distribution to those serfs and peasants working on the land. In fact, more Amhara have fought the Haileselassie and Derg regimes and paid heavy price, than any other population group. There were more Oromos defending, instead, the Derg either as soldiers, political cadres or revolutionary guards and inflicted more damage on the progressive forces across the country.

So, Ethiopia means YOU. Why do you doubt about your Ethiopia and Ethiopianess, while you and fellow Oromos are perhaps more Ethiopian than anyone else?

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 02 Jul 2020, 15:39

gagi wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 14:51
I think you should. If you are truly an Oromo, who else should really care more about Ethiopia, than you?

Imagine, Oromo is the largest population of Ethiopia. Generations of Oromo have sacrificed as much as or perhaps greater than any other population group in protecting the independence and the well-being of Ethiopia.

My generation and the generations before me stood, as multi-ethnic force, for national equality and land distribution to those serfs and peasants working on the land. In fact, more Amhara have fought the Haileselassie and Derg regimes and paid heavy price, than any other population group. There were more Oromos defending, instead, the Derg either as soldiers, political cadres or revolutionary guards and inflicted more damage on the progressive forces across the country.

So, Ethiopia means YOU. Why do you doubt about your Ethiopia and Ethiopianess, while you and fellow Oromos are perhaps more Ethiopian than anyone else?
For me the only difference is language,we have all our own languages,what is important is the leadership.Ye tebeb hulu mejemeria Egziabhern mefrat new( bichal bezih kal entaser.