Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

"Kentiba Seraye" gone mad against the Poor People of Oromia

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Jul 2020, 01:16

There were some oromo People who were offended by this inferior complex infested cxxunt. But they should know that, this ugly donkey doesn't represent Eritreans, in fact, he is just an attention whoxxore who is willing to offer his [deleted] and ultimate loyalty to any One who offer him some incentive.

He was member of pfdj, going to different festivity and demonstration holding the picture of the dictator around his nake as he was Saint to prove his loyalty, but his cheap prostitution nature didnt raise the attention of pfdj to offer him any position. As a result, all of a sudden, he became opponent of the regime and proposed to organize People on the Base of regions. Any way, There are many thing which describe this certified mxxtri but the oromos should know this cuxxnt is a man without principle, religion, color or loyalty.. He is a Muslim During the day, blabbering about islam and wearing Muslim garment and a devoted Christian During the evening, his mood changes like women in their period. And his IQ level is smaller than the size of his shoe
Please wait, video is loading...

Eripoblikan

Re: "Kentiba Seraye" gone mad against the Poor People of Oromia

Post by Eripoblikan » 02 Jul 2020, 01:58

He's a well known PFDJ double-agent who tried to sow divisions amongst the pro-Justice camp.

There are credible photos of him taken with Yemane Gebreab, Sophia Tesfamariam and Wedi Gerahtu.

See below.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 01:16

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Jul 2020, 04:13

He's a qondaf chameleon ugume like you, aradapublican:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Jul 2020, 04:33

Zmeselo wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 04:13

Look who is talking? There is no More agame than the man you worship as a semi God ኣንታ ዓባቕ

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Jul 2020, 05:28

ትደልዮኦ'ሞ: ይዝንጋዓክን!

መንነቱ ተማህሊልኪ ኣይትረኽብዮን: ኣንቲ ለሓስ መዓኮር! :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 04:33
Zmeselo wrote:

Look who is talking? There is no More agame than the man you worship as a semi God ኣንታ ዓባቕ
quote=Deqi-Arawit post_id=1079932 time=1593678782 user_id=15548]
Zmeselo wrote:

[/quote]

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 02 Jul 2020, 07:21

Deqi,

Why label him Kentiba Seraye ? Did the people from Seraye vote for him ? I do believe your problem with awraja Seraye manifests itself over and over. The idiots come from all awrajas. Who is kentiba from Hamassien ? Who is kentiba from Akele ? :twisted: I am waiting ! :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Jul 2020, 07:31

Aurorae wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 07:21
Deqi,

Why label him Kentiba Seraye ? Did the people from Seraye vote for him ? I do believe your problem with awraja Seraye manifests itself over and over. The idiots come from all awrajas. Who is kentiba from Hamassien ? Who is kentiba from Akele ? :twisted: I am waiting ! :lol: :lol:
Why don't you ask him? He is the One who claimed that he is Kentiba Seraye. There was also a dark guy who claimed he was Kentiba akele but lately, he droppe the title.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 02 Jul 2020, 08:03

Aurorae

Most of these people on social media trying to divide Eritreans by faith, language, culture or awraja are sent by Isaias probably. They can call themselves kentiba, naib or ጭቃ-ዓዲ. It's evident nobody voted for them.
Aurorae wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 07:21
Deqi,

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 02 Jul 2020, 08:06

Deqi, well,

I am the ultimate masculine kentiba of this universe. :lol: :lol: Are you going to refer to me your highness, kentiba of the umiverse ? You see, there is a whole lot of psychology when you try to paint and belittle by some agame wedi arbea's word to a whole segment of society negatively.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 02 Jul 2020, 08:23

Dividing Eritreans along regions, awrajas and faith only benefits the dictator at the Helm who made Eritrea barren of its own Citizens, who killed the Eritrean aspiration to progress fast and who made Eritrea to regress 30 years backwards.

These types of divisions do not benefit Eritrea and Eritreans at all. These types of divisions only benefit the dictator Isayas by supplying oxygen to his life line of destroying Eritrea further.

These types of divisions are also tactics and playground of the filthy TPLF.

Eritreans alone can make Eritrea develop. No one else !

First develop Eritrea's Human Resources and Capacities to take Eritrea to the next stage.

And Eritreans are capable of doing and achieving.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Jul 2020, 08:42

Aurorae wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 08:06
Deqi, well,

I am the ultimate masculine kentiba of this universe. :lol: :lol: Are you going to refer to me your highness, kentiba of the umiverse ? You see, there is a whole lot of psychology when you try to paint and belittle by some agame wedi arbea's word to a whole segment of society negatively.
Brother Hardliner, i don't have any problem If you label me as his eminence 👌😂.

Btw, i never said this cccxnt is reprentative of the region he claim to present. Let alone a region, i don't think, his parents will allow him to present them.
Last edited by Deqi-Arawit on 02 Jul 2020, 08:50, edited 1 time in total.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 02 Jul 2020, 08:48

Sabur,

I hear ya.

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 03 Jul 2020, 11:04

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 01:16
Kentiba seraye turns out to be Kentiba mekele :lol: