Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sun
Member+

Re: To the Oromo learn from Tigray: When woyane started we sung my mother don't cry for me but hand me over guns & bull

Post by sun » 01 Jul 2020, 17:36

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 17:07

No Man No Cry Oromo???

YES, we know that you were and currently you are the merchant of guns and bullets= merchants of death who enriches the already rich military industrial complex who make lots of money by promoting the killings and slaughtering of the poor and hungry people trying to make ends meet every single day.

So please keep your guns and bullets to yourself up there in Tigray because down here we need good healthcare, enough clean drinking water, good education for all, good employments for the youth, good and pro-people investments and balanced developments from the ground up, etc. Okay? Okay!
8)

No Women No Cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHlSE9j5FGY

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: To the Oromo learn from Tigray: When woyane started we sung my mother don't cry for me but hand me over guns & bull

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Jul 2020, 19:14

sun wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 17:36
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

No Man No Cry Oromo???

YES, we know that you were and currently you are the merchant of guns and bullets= merchants of death who enriches the already rich military industrial complex who make lots of money by promoting the killings and slaughtering of the poor and hungry people trying to make ends meet every single day.

So please keep your guns and bullets to yourself up there in Tigray because down here we need good healthcare, enough clean drinking water, good education for all, good employments for the youth, good and pro-people investments and balanced developments from the ground up, etc. Okay? Okay!
8)

No Women No Cry

Ye Ahiya zer, Amed new your healthcare???

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 01 Jul 2020, 21:34

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 19:14
sun wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 17:36
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

No Man No Cry Oromo???

8)

No Women No Cry

Ye Ahiya zer, Amed new your healthcare???

WA'AA! :mrgreen:

You are moaning and crying day and night for Oromo help but at the same time you turn around and call Oromos "Ye Ahiya zer." It tells tones about your self serving fake superficial sh!!ty friendship. Kiss my donkey's wet dirty holy ar$$$.
:lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Jul 2020, 23:24

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is called a brilliant Smack. That is exactly what the respected Oromo brother sun did to the awrsi monkey ayte Halafi.

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF