Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Aurorae

Re: qintir-wash, wedi Arbae interviewed on Habtu TV and he accepted his agamenet but he claimed being born in Eritrea

Post by Aurorae » 01 Jul 2020, 15:57

I am not saying all Deqi Arbea are a curse to Eritrea, but all of our political problems start and end with them. :lol: :lol: Some of them continue to be a curse to the people of Eritrea. :twisted:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: qintir-wash, wedi Arbae interviewed on Habtu TV and he accepted his agamenet but he claimed being born in Eritrea

Post by sebdoyeley » 01 Jul 2020, 16:09

Aurorae wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 15:57
I am not saying all Deqi Arbea are a curse to Eritrea, but all of our political problems start and end with them. :lol: :lol: Some of them continue to be a curse to the people of Eritrea. :twisted:
when I become the president of my beloved Eritrea, You will find them all at the bottom of a ravine with no head and no legs. I informed you this not to be shocked but to do the same when the right time presents itself. :P

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 01 Jul 2020, 16:25

Seb,

In future democratic Eritrea, we will not do such a thing :twisted: . Our martyrs payed so much blood for civilized and modern Eritrea with law and order as the mode of the day. Eritrea will be the next Denmark not Rwanda :lol: :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 01 Jul 2020, 16:46

Aurorae wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 16:25
Seb,

In future democratic Eritrea, we will not do such a thing :twisted: . Our martyrs payed so much blood for civilized and modern Eritrea with law and order as the mode of the day. Eritrea will be the next Denmark not Rwanda :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is pus$y talk!! ai its best :lol: :lol:

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 01 Jul 2020, 17:39

Sebdeyeley wrote,

when I become the president of my beloved Eritrea, You will find them all at the bottom of a ravine with no head and no legs. I informed you this not to be shocked but to do the same when the right time presents itself.
Seb, that is Ruwanda genocide style savage talk. :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 01 Jul 2020, 18:09

Aurorae wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 17:39
Sebdeyeley wrote,

when I become the president of my beloved Eritrea, You will find them all at the bottom of a ravine with no head and no legs. I informed you this not to be shocked but to do the same when the right time presents itself.
Seb, that is Ruwanda genocide style savage talk. :lol:
we are savage, if we were like you, we would be kissing the old king feet until his last day. but our minds made it clear. give me freedom or give me death. this is savage talk, to meet the savage colonialist. and we wage wars savagely until the V day if this doesn`t make us savage, nothing will.
you have to be savage to win over savage. I guess you are young and your father hasn`t taught you Eritreanism yet. ERITREAN WITHOUT ERITREANISM, ERITEANISM WITHOUT BEEN SAVAGE. YOU HAVE THE SOUL OF AN AGAME WITH ERITREAN BLOOD. W E A R E S A V A G E
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 01 Jul 2020, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 01 Jul 2020, 18:13

Seb,

Refer to yourself I. You are insulting Eritrean martyrs and for the cause they gave their lives. They died so that the Eritrean people can live peacefully and prosper in a civilized environment. :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 01 Jul 2020, 18:20

Aurorae wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 18:13
Seb,

Refer to yourself I. You are insulting Eritrean martyrs and for the cause they gave their lives. They died so that the Eritrean people can live peacefully and prosper in a civilized environment. :lol:
YOU AND jUSTO ARE NOT MY AUDION ANYWAY SO WE ARE TOO DIFFERENT TO FELLOW ONE ANOTHER.