Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

abel qael

Re: ጫላ አለሙ፣ አንድ የተማረ የሃርቨርድ ኦሮሞ ሃርቨርድ ያርድ ውስጥ ቆሞ ቄሮንና የዎያኔ አሽከሮችን ያስተምራል ስሙት?

Post by abel qael » 01 Jul 2020, 03:44

THIS MONKEY IS GUDELAMHARAY, BUT LIKE SOME POPULAR OROMO NAMES, HIS NAME( CHALA)IS JUST A NAME THAT IS USED BY MANY BANTU TRIBES.
WE KNOW GUDELAMHARU USE EVERY TRICK TO HIDE THEIR CRIME. THIS JANITOR IS GRABAGE PICKER. I KNOW HIS GOJAMI MOTHER, SHE WAS MAID IN MY RELATIVES HOUSE.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 Jul 2020, 03:54

abel qael wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 03:44
THIS MONKEY IS GUDELAMHARAY, BUT LIKE SOME POPULAR OROMO NAMES, HIS NAME( CHALA)IS JUST A NAME THAT IS USED BY MANY BANTU TRIBES.
WE KNOW GUDELAMHARU USE EVERY TRICK TO HIDE THEIR CRIME. THIS JANITOR IS GRABAGE PICKER.
ችግሩኮ ያንተ ጫታም ማክሮ ፎን ጃዋር በነፍሰ ገዳይነት ቃሊቲ ወርዶ ቀዝቃዛ ወለል ላይ ስለ ድድብናው ሲያወጣ ሲያወርድ ነው ሚያድር፣ ለምን ቢባል ሃርቫርድም ሆነ ኮሎምቢያ የሚያስመርቅ አንግሎ ስለሌለው !!! አሁን አርፈህ ከሪያሊቲ ጋር ተለማመድ ። የጃዋር ተረት ዘመን ተዘጋ !!! አንተ ከኢ አር በላይ ስላልኖርክ ነው ጫላ አለሙን መሆን ምን ማለት እንደ ሆነ ሊገባህ አይችልም ። የድቅል ፋሺስት ዎያኔ ዉሃ ተሸካሚዎች ዘመን አከተመ። እርምህን አውጣ !!! ናጋቲ !!!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 01 Jul 2020, 07:11

I agree with Chala Alemu except one of his suggestion. He pointed out if Abiy is not able to contain the sabotage that was going on, the international community should involve. No, I say Abiy should and able to tackle the marriage of TPLF and the Oromo anarchists. He knows it is a marriage of convenience, not principle. Even a few years ago the TPLF politicians used to call Jawar and Bekele Gerba as narrow minded, and now they promote them as the champion of freedom. I do believe every sabotage that was going on in Ethiopia had its source in TPLF. It is naive , and in fact political malpractice to assume the TPLF politicians will change. I believe a war was declared on Ethiopia from within. I have confidence Abiy will frustrate the ill intention of those who wish the worst to our country. Abiy has the support of the great majority of Ethiopians, including the great majority of Oromos to take the battle to the enemy. Indeed they are enemies.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 01 Jul 2020, 07:44

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 07:11
. I do believe every sabotage that was going on in Ethiopia had its source in TPLF. I
i do believe the next target is Ted Afro, at that time would u said it is sabotage from TPLF?

Second what this ሃርቨርድ ኦሮሞ saying let the oromo eat their lose and go home or they should be compensate for their lose

a. by removing king milk statue and rename it አጫሉ ሁንዴሳ አደባባይ
B, Addis Ababa by losing this years budget and the money used to help unemployed oromo youth
c. give all condominium on production for oromo farmer around Addis Ababa
D. ban all anti oromo song and speech or make the speaker face the TPLF jail.. that means enter TPLF JAIL as man and come out as a woman.
E. you tell me what kind of kassa the oromo should get

now refused the above

and face the following

A. total break down of law and order
B, Addis Ababa will be come like USA CITY RIOT
C. Amhara's HERO face assentation
D. now your turn tell us nothing will happened, pls tell us the oromo will go home nothing to see here.