Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Cigar

Re: Tigray is mourning the death of Hacalu, the only who are happy are ar'teran servants of naxanias like this guy & mas

Post by Cigar » 30 Jun 2020, 22:06

Please some body send this nut case, the video of the agame he is taking about while he is flanked by the ugly tigray flag and singing the so called national anthem in his car.
And by the way close to a million agames aka digital woyanes use Eritrean flag as their profile in face book and actually say in public that they are Eritreans.
Any Ethiopian death doesn't concern any Eritrean.
We will treat them as we know them. Like the guy who got killed never harmed Eritreans and we say RIP to him and condolences to his family.
But yes if we hear any tigrawai/ti aka agames die, we are not shy from our pleasure.
The stupid guy who was excited by the death of the young Ethiopian, I heard is an Eritrean born agame.
And yes, I saw a video of him like I said above, with tigray flag bragging and singing his quarantined tigray national anthem.
In another note, do all ethio ethnic group have their own national anthem or only the tegarus.
Ethiopia's problem is created by woyane.
They hoodwinked them to not honer one national red yellow and green flag or anthem to divide them, create chaos like we are witnessing.
Wake up ethiopians. Get rid of your cancer.
I am glad this idiot guy didn't cross the line and say that an Eritrean murdered the young man.
Eritrea is in peace with the current ethio govt.
Because some one has problem with their PM, it is uncalled for to put Eritrea in your mix.

abel qael

Re: Tigray is mourning the death of Hacalu, the only who are happy are ar'teran servants of naxanias like this guy & mas

Post by abel qael » 30 Jun 2020, 22:26

kintarotam old ho'mo redanu'zz, kkkkkk Did you say he is ar'teran born agame, in other words, did you say he is like wedimedhin, arteran born agame eh? Were you the midwife when he was born? You liar bi'tch, you just pulled it out of your hamasenay anu'zz, as always hamasenays do when confronted with truth. cursedarterans are fork-tongued, one day your are ar'terans and the next day ar'tera born agame, but do you see how evil ar'tera is? the guy is hamasenay but if you insist he is ar'teran of agame roots, he is not different than wedimedhin, so we may even say wedimedhin is celebrating Hacalu Hundessa's death like him. ar'teran ho'mos are fully immersed in Ethiopian stuff coz they envy Tigray and would serve Tigray enemies in Ethiopia freely.