Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

ABN 's strategic error

Post by eden » 30 Jun 2020, 17:02

ABN has sided with PM Abiy and is burning the bridge to Lemma, Merera, Daud and Jawar.

PM Abiy has little to no legitmacy within Oromia. ABN is probably set in its state but needs a partner in Oromia. That partner is not PM Abiy. You want to partner that Oromos listen to. You do not want to partner with one who jail leaders Oromos listen to.

Partnering with Abiy based on ideological similarity is what appears to be driving its strategy but what good is such partnership if that (illegitimate) partner can not implement your shared policy?

You should pick a partner that is capable so you can talk and influence to have your interest protected on the ground, meaning, having a peaceful and prosperous country.

Where am I wrong?

TGAA
Member+

Re: ABN 's strategic error

Post by TGAA » 30 Jun 2020, 17:42

Eden the moronic advice you are giving to ABN. you can give it to a plethora of weyane incubated so-called parties.
Lemma, Merera, Daud, and Jawar if they are working with weyanes the can't be with ABN. The line are drawn there is no confusion who is a friend and who is the enemy. whoever sides with weyane is the enemy of Ethiopia.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 30 Jun 2020, 17:50

A Tigrian giving an advice to an Amhara organization. What a joke!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

የትሬዎች አማራ ጠል የትግል መዝሙር

ትግርኛው እንዲህ ይላል፡

"ወዲ ትግራይ ናዓ በሎ፣
እዚ ኣድጊ ኣምሓራይ ክኸድ ነቒሉ ኣሎ፡"

የአማርኛ ትርጉሙ

"የትግራይ ልጅ ና በለው፣
አህያ አማራ እንዲቀብረው"
Please wait, video is loading...

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 30 Jun 2020, 17:53

TGAA wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 17:42
Eden the moronic advice you are giving to ABN. you can give it to a plethora of weyane incubated so-called parties.
Lemma, Merera, Daud, and Jawar if they are working with weyanes the can't be with ABN. The line are drawn there is no confusion who is a friend and who is the enemy. whoever sides with weyane is the enemy of Ethiopia.
Do you have Ethiopia or referring yourself Amhara. You can call Amhara Ethiopia but there no Ethiopia it gone in 1991 by the barrel of guns at the battle field, you lost and we won and we can win handedly again if you want. This time it just you and it will be a matter of walk.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Jun 2020, 17:56

eden wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 17:02
ABN has sided with PM Abiy and burned the bridge to Lemma and Jawar.

PM Abiy had little to no legitmacy within Oromia. ABN is probably set in its state but needs a partner in Oromia. That partner is not PM Abiy. You want to partner that Oromos listen to.

Partnering with Abiy based on ideological similarity is what appears to be driving its strategy but what good is such partnership ifI that partner can not implement your shared policy?

You should pick a partner that you can talk and influence to have your interest protected on the ground, meaning, having a peaceful and prosperous country.
It's not too late.
Really? :P

tplf oligarchs' cadre trying her best spreading fake self serving substandard cheap propaganda. I am not a politician but yet I know that the PM and the defense Minister are working together like hand and gloves. And they are more than legitimate and very much loved by all Oromos from corner to corner even if some tplf financed misguided Ye Gobez Aleqoch are roaming some areas by night.

Intimidating ABN and other Amharas in an attempt trying to align them with illegal outlaws in Maqale and Anfillo is already dead idea even before it born. This shows that you never learn from your mistakes since your greed and all the mistakes attached to it killed the tplf and sent it to Maqale. Just be yourself and cut your trousers according to your real size and live in peace with all others on equal basis. BINGO! :mrgreen:

Why change your routine self serving propaganda in which you depict the Oromo-Amhara relationships as the very hot relationships of "Fire and dry haystack" relationships. From one side you are agitating the few confused Oromo tplf affiliates to attack amharas at every opportunity and then after that turn around 360 degrees directly and indirectly facing Amharas/ABN to align with the same local tplf Oromo affiliates causing havoc in favor of the tplf riding back to Menelik's palace. Will never happen! Beka! :mrgreen:

You have been drumming non stop claiming that Obbo Lamma and Dr. Abiyy are at each other's throats and sitting there your self with your deformed fingers crossed waiting the fulfillment of your eveil prophesy so that you may jump in and ride back to the renovated Menelik's palace. Thanks god the two leaders have disappointed you deep down to your cursed and too old bone marrows.

And then you started your serial fake drumming non stop claiming that Obbo Gedu and the PM are at each other's throats and then you went to the bar with your short fingers crossed as if your wishful cheap propagandist prophesies may come true through your confused local agents.

We have also heard from you often times that you would like to promote and see Oromos and Amaharas fighting each other as if there is no tomorrow, to the extent that both of these people may come to be incapacitated so as to clean and clear the road for the tplf back to Finfinne sop that they may start shooting and looting again as if the last some 28 years of barbarism is not enough. Your dirt cheap attempts in manipulation and maneuvering can not convince even a one eyed limp duck traveled to Tigray and then got firmly stack. Beka!
:P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Jun 2020, 18:08

Wedi wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 17:50
A Tigrian giving an advice to an Amhara organization. What a joke!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

የትሬዎች አማራ ጠል የትግል መዝሙር

ትግርኛው እንዲህ ይላል፡

"ወዲ ትግራይ ናዓ በሎ፣
እዚ ኣድጊ ኣምሓራይ ክኸድ ነቒሉ ኣሎ፡"

የአማርኛ ትርጉሙ

"የትግራይ ልጅ ና በለው፣
አህያ አማራ እንዲቀብረው"
Please wait, video is loading...
The diseases known as desperation and hopelessness are some of the names for such self contradictions. :P

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 30 Jun 2020, 18:22

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 17:53
TGAA wrote:
Do you have Ethiopia or referring yourself Amhara. You can call Amhara Ethiopia but there no Ethiopia it gone in 1991 by the barrel of guns at the battle field, you lost and we won and we can win handedly again if you want. This time it just you and it will be a matter of walk.
Here comes another old f------t to tell me Ethiopia is gone. There is no barrel of gun or battlefield you can talk about you arrived on the back of shabia like a baby. You have nothing to show for except your dirty scarves on your nake. The again part is for you to prove so we are waiting for that bravado actually to take place. I guarantee you will get the spank of your life. Ethiopia is here to stay to be on your burial and beyond. one Eritrean was offering $1000 if you bring and post a vido which shows you, cowards, actually fight. You missed $1000 . your scarve is the only proof that shows you fought. Dirty old man it is obvious Alzheimer is eating up your brain -- forget 1991 and go to your sleep. What is your name? knock knock

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 30 Jun 2020, 18:37

eden wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 17:02
ABN has sided with PM Abiy and is burning the bridge to Lemma, Merera, Daud and Jawar.

PM Abiy has little to no legitmacy within Oromia. ABN is probably set in its state but needs a partner in Oromia. That partner is not PM Abiy. You want to partner that Oromos listen to. You do not want to partner with one who jail leaders Oromos listen to.

Partnering with Abiy based on ideological similarity is what appears to be driving its strategy but what good is such partnership if that (illegitimate) partner can not implement your shared policy?

You should pick a partner that is capable so you can talk and influence to have your interest protected on the ground, meaning, having a peaceful and prosperous country.

Where am I wrong?
Who is measuring the legitimacy of the PM? :lol: :mrgreen: What is there to be partnered with the sworn enemies of the people who are represented by ABN? It is like suggesting the Jews to be partner with the Nazis.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 30 Jun 2020, 18:41

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 18:37
Who is measuring the legitimacy of the PM? :lol: :mrgreen: What is there to be partnered with the sworn enemies of the people who are represented by ABN? It is like suggesting the Jews to be partner with the Nazis.
Everything is well documented!! :P :P :P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Jun 2020, 18:46

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 17:53
TGAA wrote:

Knock Knock! :|
Who's there?
Boo!
Boo who?
Don't cry, it's just me.

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Abby!
Abby who?
Abby birthday to you.

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Tarzan!
Tarzan who?
Tarzan strives forever.

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Doris!
Doris who?
Doris locked, that's why I knocked.

Knock knock!
Who's there?
Leaf?
Leaf who?
Leaf me alone!
8)

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 01 Jul 2020, 10:49

The problem with most of you here is you don’t know Ethiopia. Ethiopia is vast land with immensely diverse country. You want folks represented or you risk never ending war

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 01 Jul 2020, 11:20

Wedi wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 18:41

Wedi, this is the most beautiful quote.. i ever see...

let me add few quote of mine..
፤አማራን ማመን ቀብሮ ነው።
አህያና አማራ በሆዱ ነው የሚያስበው።
አማራ ብቻ ነው በጭንቅላቱ የሚጠቀመው ለሽክም ነው። አህያን ግን ይንቃል ። የአህያን ሽክም ግን በማጅራቱ ይሽከማል።
አማራ ሽለላ እንጂ ጀብዱማ የትግሬ ነው።
ሶስት ሺህ ወርቃማ ወታደሮች ነበሩ ስልስ ሚሊዬን አማራ ለጥ አርገው የገዙት

፤አሁንም ወርቃማዎች ይሉሀል አፍህን ዘግተህ ወንድ ከሆንክ ድንበራችንን አቋርጠህ ና እያሉ ነው።

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 01 Jul 2020, 20:27

How come nobody sees what I clearly see?

Abiy will serve ABN on a silver platter when he can’t take the heat coming from within his constituents. Mark my word. ABN better work with OFC, OLF and others

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 01 Jul 2020, 20:39

eden wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 20:27
How come nobody sees what I clearly see?

Abiy will serve ABN on a silver platter when he can’t take the heat coming from within his constituents. Mark my word. ABN better work with OFC, OLF and others