Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

According to the black book of Isaiasism, TPLF is responsible ...

You may select 1 option

View results

Eripoblikan

According to the black book of Isaiasism, TPLF is responsible ...

Post by Eripoblikan » 30 Jun 2020, 16:41

Only one choice allowed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Re: According to the black book of Isaiasism, TPLF is responsible ...

Post by Hawzen » 30 Jun 2020, 19:30

Eripoblikan wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 16:41
TPLF is responsible:

1. The illegal deportation of over 100 thousand Eritreans because of TPLF does not like the colour of our eyes...
2. Confiscation of their hard earned wealth
3. Sanctions on Eritrea and the people of Eritrea
4. Destroying Eritrean Martyrs commentaries
5. Invasion and occupation of Eritrean territories to this day
6. Spending millions of Ethiopia wealth to isolate Eritrea and the people of Eritrea
e.t.c

Let me know if you need to know more, TPLF's stinky as*s licker :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

I will leave on Ethiopians the terrible crimes your TPLF committed on Ethiopian women and children

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 30 Jun 2020, 22:55

ኣየ ህግደፍ ማሕበር ሸንኮለል :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hawzen wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 19:30
Eripoblikan wrote:
TPLF is responsible:

1. The illegal deportation of over 100 thousand Eritreans because of TPLF does not like the colour of our eyes...
6. Spending millions of Ethiopia wealth to isolate Eritrea and the people of Eritrea
e.t.c

Let me know if you need to know more, TPLF's stinky as*s licker :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

I will leave on Ethiopians the terrible crimes your TPLF committed on Ethiopian women and children

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Jun 2020, 23:15

Eripoblikan wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 22:55
Hawzen wrote:
Eripoblikan wrote:
TPLF is responsible:

e.t.c

Dedebit is always dedeb
First let me correct your wrong assumption. That is..I am not even HIGDEF member and I have never been. I am just a proud Eritrean who strongly believes TPLF is the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. I just support PIA the way his government has been handling the coward TPLF goons. That is all. But If you ask me to choose either to be ህግደፍ ማሕበር or TPLF as*s licker like yourself, I would proudly choose to be ህግደፍ ማሕበር. That one 1000%!! But still I am not a member of ህግደፍ ማሕበር yet because I am waiting for a party which strongly believes TPLF is the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people Eritrea and secondly a democratic government. But I have yet to find one that meets both my belief.

By the way, I have the gift from God to tell whether people like you are real Eritreans or sellout who take pride to kiss TPLF stinky as*s. I definitely hate the latter more than anybody...

Dedebit is always dedeb

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 30 Jun 2020, 23:26

More ሸንኮለል :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a supporter of the bloody criminal Isayas. Loud and clear!
Hawzen wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 23:15
Eripoblikan wrote:
Hawzen wrote:
Eripoblikan wrote:
Only one choice allowed.
TPLF is responsible:

e.t.c

Dedebit is always dedeb
First let me correct your wrong assumption. That is..I am not even HIGDEF member and I have never been. I am just a proud Eritrean who strongly believes TPLF is the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. I just support PIA the way his government has been handling the coward TPLF goons. That is all. But If you ask me to choose either to be ህግደፍ ማሕበር or TPLF as*s licker like yourself, I would proudly choose to be ህግደፍ ማሕበር. That one 1000%!! But still I am not a member of ህግደፍ ማሕበር yet because I am waiting for a party which strongly believes TPLF is the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people Eritrea and secondly a democratic government. But I have yet to find one that meets both my belief.

By the way, I have the gift from God to tell whether people like you are real Eritreans or sellout who take pride to kiss TPLF stinky as*s. I definitely hate the latter more than anybody...

Dedebit is always dedeb

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 30 Jun 2020, 23:51

Hawazen anchi ende qixwa yegemach KINTAROTAM hamasenay tra'nny, did you forget the 500,000 Ethiopian you depoRted after confiscating their hard earned property, unfortunately the werada midget Meles Zenawi returned every penny he saved for the qoshasha AR'TERANS WHOM ETHIOPIANS IN EPRDF DEPORTED THOUGH BERKET AND MELES OPPOSED THEM THE EYE CLOR HE TALKED WAS FAKE ONLY INTENDED TO GIVE TALKING POINT TO THE FI'NAFINT HAMASENAY PROPAGANDISTS LIKE YOU.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Jul 2020, 00:11

Eripoblikan wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 23:26

Hawzen wrote:
Eripoblikan wrote:
Hawzen wrote:
Eripoblikan wrote:
Only one choice allowed.
TPLF is responsible:

e.t.c

Dedebit is always dedeb

Dedebit is always dedeb

When it comes to handling the coward TPLF goons and the low IQ Dedebit cadres, I 10000% support PIA's government on that. That one, I assure you. I also admire him the way PIA plays with the useless sell-out bi@tches like yourself who are only good at screaming 24/7 and do absolutely nothing about it.

Having said that I am not PFDJ member yet and I have been waiting for a better party to pop out...

Dedebit is always dedeb

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 01 Jul 2020, 00:21

A heavy dose of ሸንኮለል! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hawzen wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 00:11
Eripoblikan wrote:

Hawzen wrote:
Eripoblikan wrote:
ኣየ ህግደፍ ማሕበር ሸንኮለል
Hawzen wrote:
Eripoblikan wrote:
Only one choice allowed.
TPLF is responsible:

e.t.c

Dedebit is always dedeb

Dedebit is always dedeb

When it comes to handling the coward TPLF goons and the low IQ Dedebit cadres, I 10000% supports PIA's government on that. That one, I assure you. I also admire him the way he handles the useless sell-out bi@tches like yourself who are only good at screaming 24/7 and do absolutely nothing about it.

Having said that I am not PFDJ member yet and I have been waiting for a better party to pop out...

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Jul 2020, 00:26

abel qael wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 23:51
Hawazen anchi ende qixwa yegemach KINTAROTAM hamasenay tra'nny, did you forget the 500,000 Ethiopian you depoRted after confiscating their hard earned property, unfortunately the werada midget Meles Zenawi returned every penny he saved for the qoshasha AR'TERANS WHOM ETHIOPIANS IN EPRDF DEPORTED THOUGH BERKET AND MELES OPPOSED THEM THE EYE CLOR HE TALKED WAS FAKE ONLY INTENDED TO GIVE TALKING POINT TO THE FI'NAFINT HAMASENAY PROPAGANDISTS LIKE YOU.
Sister Abi-gail,

You have lost your brain for quite long time since the day your Nigerian ex-boyfriend deformed your stinky behind. Hence, you are not fit to engage in reasonable comments exchange... Fix that stinky deformed behind of yours first and then come back.... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Victory to Fenqil Movement.

Dedebit is always dedeb

molover

Post by molover » 01 Jul 2020, 00:34

Hawzen wrote:
Eripoblikan wrote:
Hawzen wrote:
Eripoblikan wrote:
TPLF is responsible:

e.t.c

Dedebit is always dedeb

Dedebit is always dedeb
I Am not Higdef either but i support Higdef Government.
They keep telling us that we're higdef.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Jul 2020, 00:36

Eripoblikan wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 00:21
A heavy dose of ሸንኮለል!
Hawzen wrote:
Eripoblikan wrote:

More ሸንኮለል
Hawzen wrote:
Eripoblikan wrote:
ኣየ ህግደፍ ማሕበር ሸንኮለል
Hawzen wrote:

TPLF is responsible:

e.t.c

Dedebit is always dedeb

Dedebit is always dedeb

When it comes to handling the coward TPLF goons and the low IQ Dedebit cadres, I 10000% supports PIA's government on that. That one, I assure you. I also admire him the way he handles the useless sell-out bi@tches like yourself who are only good at screaming 24/7 and do absolutely nothing about it.

Dedebit is always dedeb
Nope, It is actually a heavy dose of bi@tching from you at the Lion of Nakfa as usual :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Dedebit is always dedeb

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 01 Jul 2020, 00:57

ሓውዜን፡ ሸንኮለልካ ከንብብ ዓይነይ ሕውዝውዝ ኢሉኒ። :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hawzen wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 00:36
Eripoblikan wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 00:21
A heavy dose of ሸንኮለል!
Hawzen wrote:
Eripoblikan wrote:

More ሸንኮለል
Hawzen wrote:
Eripoblikan wrote:
ኣየ ህግደፍ ማሕበር ሸንኮለል

Dedebit is always dedeb

Dedebit is always dedeb
Nope, It is actually a heavy dose of bi@tching from you at the Lion of Nakfa as usual :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Dedebit is always dedeb

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 01 Jul 2020, 06:53

I am HGDEF member and am proud of it. And HGDEF is not ISAYAS.
It is the current Eritrean leader party.
Yes, until HGDEF burys woyane 100 feet down and there is no woyane to create havoc in Eritrea and its region, hopefully before the end of 2020, I don't even want to replace the organization (HGDEF) with the mother fu*ker Jesus himself.
What I witnessed in all our neighboring countries including in Ethiopia current situation never happened and it will never happen in Eritrea in HGDEH watch.
I believe and I know 100% that hgdef, will hand the leadership once woyane officials are apprehended, tegarus understand and accept to live cut to their size, not be a threat to the neighborhood and pay ten fold of the crimes they committed on our people and country.
All the freaking, PIA is power hungry is bull crap.
Wedi Afom is a very bright visionary leader. He doesn't need to go through all this dilemmas at his age. He is forced top, by his filthy tplf students. And once one fu*cks up with Eritrea or him, no one can convince him to be a Pope. He is laser focus to make our and his enemy pay dearly. You all know it too.
Rocking our boat is like feeding the day time hyena with pieces of spoiled meat. And we won't rock it. Some say, we are his a*ss lic*kers for protecting our future generation. Unlike the agames who strive to work for temporary gains (well the run away...didn't they...it was temporary) we pfdj is working hard so that our next kids do not go through what we went through becuse of agames envy and worse, forgetting all that crap, now they turn around and beg us to open up and call us that they are our brothers.
And the guy who opened this thread is an idiot.
He tells us that we are shokolet and sh*it while he opens a none relevant subject or poll.
We don't fake or steal like you dumb as*ses. We are always open, honest and we base our claims with fact.
What the fu*ck has Isayas or any Eritrean got to do with Adam and Eve, Marthin luther king, earth quakes, locusts, America china etc. and the rest of his poll?
That is desperation to its highest level.
So, longevity to Isayas, untill woyane is buried. We don't want any leader who can be bribed or threatened by outside forces to pardon the filthy agames.