Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Oromo should watch out the trick Gobanna & Minillik gov

Post by tolcha » 30 Jun 2020, 05:14

Hacallu was killed by Gobana and Minillik. But to make the situation calm, the inept Gobana gov will take the matter to TPLF thugs. My message to Oromos, whoever killed Hacallu; that shi'it lame gov should be removed.

free-tembien

Re: Oromo should watch out the trick Gobanna & Minillik gov

Post by free-tembien » 30 Jun 2020, 05:32

tolcha wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 05:14
Hacallu was killed by Gobana and Minillik. But to make the situation calm, the inept Gobana gov will take the matter to TPLF thugs. My message to Oromos, whoever killed Hacallu; that shi'it lame gov should be removed.
low iq monkey can you also tell us why Gobana and Minillik bother to kill hachalu? I hope you know hachalu is not the first to insult Minillik. many have done it for the last decades. so why kill only hachalu you monkey? use your brain and ask who gains what you low iq ape. any crime investigator asks the motives and gains first you moron. no wonder woyane always thinks it can trick you low iq monkeys because it knows how your low iq brain functions, one dimensional and simpleton, just like an ape.

abel qael

Re: Oromo should watch out the trick Gobanna & Minillik gov

Post by abel qael » 30 Jun 2020, 05:44

weyzero belaynesh are you denying nafxania and meshrefet killing hacalu. They did it becoz he as very high profile man put menilik and his donkey back in their proper size and place. Nafxania was pi'ssed off from coast to coast and targeted him coz his words are accepted by millions. he is not like a very simple Gemechu or Abdi peeing on Minilikm Hawelt. Nafxania has made one of its worst blunders in history.... but I do not want the Amhara masses to be targeted, it is not their fault, bilgina and ABN should be held accountable (the terrorist ABN rushing to condemn it says a lot about who ABN is ) Do not use the madiatam setaset yoni magna's childish logic to argue here.