Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

Potential parties/actors behind the killing of hachalu our hero

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jun 2020, 18:50

1. TPLF Agents, seeking to start a war between oromo and amaras, because one of the first suspects in any harming of an iconic oromo nationalist would be the amhara extremist elites and their goons.... it helps to take the heat off of them, and perhaps benefit in other ways. If this were to occur, they would still never come to addis again, because the amhara regions peoples are armed, and hate tplf enough, to never willingly let them come to power again... and if by some miracle they get past the amharas, which is very unlikely, they would not still not be able to rule again due to the masses of ethiopia vehemently being opposed to it... but tplf can still derive other benefits from chaos in the center of ethiopia...

2. Egypt, seeking to destabilize ethiopia, in order for her to stop the dam, and focus its resources, attention, manpower, minamen, on stablizing the country as opposed to working on the dam... an ethiopia mired in conflict is obviously going to benefit them, perhaps in more ways than one, and unfortunately due to the many, many internal issues we already have; all it'd take is perhaps an assassination here and there to achieve their goals...

3. abiy and or/his amara extremist allies, who hate oromo nationalism, and its advocates. even if abiy didnt personally order it, those around him who harbor anti oromo sentiment, may have done so, seeing hachalu as an obstacle or road block, thus taking him out, to weaken oromos, demoralize oromos, and work towards the unattainable goal of bringing back amhara-elitist-supremacy/hegemony aka Ethiopia ''ande new'' or ''kifle hager'' type of system....

time shall tell, and if it's found out that amhara elites were behind this, it will not bode well for ethiopia and its fragile unity.
it may inch us closer to oromia's independence. up to now, and even now, i and many other oromos still believe an united ethiopia is in our best interests.... but if our icons and voices are targeted and harmed, for being oromo, it maybe time to go back to the drawing board and reconsider this...

what say you all? anyone here with some constructive comments as opposed to solely insulting me and/or oromos?

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Potential parties/actors behind the killing of hachalu our hero

Post by sebdoyeley » 29 Jun 2020, 19:01

Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 18:50
1. TPLF Agents, seeking to start a war between oromo and amaras, because one of the first suspects in any harming of an iconic oromo nationalist would be the amhara extremist elites and their goons.... it helps to take the heat off of them, and perhaps benefit in other ways. If this were to occur, they would still never come to addis again, because the amhara regions peoples are armed, and hate tplf enough, to never willingly let them come to power again... and if by some miracle they get past the amharas, which is very unlikely, they would not still not be able to rule again due to the masses of ethiopia vehemently being opposed to it... but tplf can still derive other benefits from chaos in the center of ethiopia...

2. Egypt, seeking to destabilize ethiopia, in order for her to stop the dam, and focus its resources, attention, manpower, minamen, on stablizing the country as opposed to working on the dam... an ethiopia mired in conflict is obviously going to benefit them, perhaps in more ways than one, and unfortunately due to the many, many internal issues we already have; all it'd take is perhaps an assassination here and there to achieve their goals...

3. abiy and or/his amara extremist allies, who hate oromo nationalism, and its advocates. even if abiy didnt personally order it, those around him who harbor anti oromo sentiment, may have done so, seeing hachalu as an obstacle or road block, thus taking him out, to weaken oromos, demoralize oromos, and work towards the unattainable goal of bringing back amhara-elitist-supremacy/hegemony aka Ethiopia ''ande new'' or ''kifle hager'' type of system....
what say you all? anyone here with some constructive comments as opposed to solely insulting me and/or oromos?
I don`t think, the Amhara are that stupid to do such kind foolish knowing the death of this young man could shack the inner core of the republic. I think it is too early to tell what is going on.
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 29 Jun 2020, 19:29, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Jun 2020, 19:18

Amhara elites are all from Gojam not one amar elite is from menz. Gojames are natural cowards fearful and submissive like Lakeshore they would never murder a Oromo especially in Addis they know what happend last time a incident occurred in Oromia it was a heavy destabilization of the country. It’s more likely Egypt OLA and TPLF. Amhara elites are all cowards all being Gojies are so fearful and submissive they are afraid of mentioning about Amhara genocide

Amhara elites are puppets they only think about there families and mansions they don’t give a hoot about Ethiopia at all.
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 29 Jun 2020, 19:22, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 29 Jun 2020, 19:20

I concur with sebdoyeley, that the amara can't be behind this. I just can't see, or feel it.

If Egypt is behind it, the intelligence/info about it must've come from the weyane; considering they surely have no idea who Hanchalu was.

So the only group remaining with the will, motive, track record & capability of doing such a thing is the weyane.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 29 Jun 2020, 19:23

Abiy Ahmed Ali @AbiyAhmedAli :

ለመላው የሀገራችን ህዝቦች ፤

ውድ ህይወት አጥተናል። የዚህ ድንቅና አንፀባራቂ ወጣት አርቲስት ሓጫሉ ሁንዴሳ ህይወት መቀጠፍ ከተሰማ ጀምሮ በከባድ ሀዘን ውስጥ ለምንገኝ ሁሉ መፅናናትን እመኛለሁ ። የዚህን ክፉ ድርጊት ሙሉ የፖሊስ ምርመራ ሪፖርት እየተጠባበቅን እንገኛለን ። የድርጊቱን መጠን በመረዳት በሀገራችን ውስጥ ስለሚከናወኑ እንቅስቃሴዎች ትኩረት ሰጥተን የምንከታተልበት ወቅት ላይ ነን። ሀዘናችንን ራሳችንን በመጠበቅ እና ተጨማሪ ወንጀልን በመከላከል እንግለፅ።

https://www.tesfanews.net/eritrea-agric ... -projects/

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 29 Jun 2020, 19:33

አርቲስት ሃጫሉ ያለምንም ጥርጥር የተገደለው በህወሃት ነው፡፡ ማስረጃዎቹ ......very detailed Analysis.
Please wait, video is loading...

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 29 Jun 2020, 19:42

Sadacha Macca wrote:
1. TPLF Agents, seeking to start a war between oromo and amaras ... NO
2. Egypt, seeking to destabilize ethiopia, in order for her to stop the dam ... NO

3. abiy and or/his amara extremist allies, who hate oromo nationalism, and its advocates. even if abiy didnt personally order it, those around him who harbor anti oromo sentiment, may have done so, seeing hachalu as an obstacle or road block, thus taking him out, to weaken oromos, demoralize oromos, and work towards the unattainable goal of bringing back amhara-elitist-supremacy/hegemony aka Ethiopia ''ande new'' or ''kifle hager'' type of system.... Yes
Sadacha,

It isn't speculative. Certainly Abiy or Amhara surrogates around him killed our icon Hacalu. His blood must be a flood to take away many of the enemies. Work on it!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 29 Jun 2020, 20:18

Sadacha Macca wrote:

time shall tell, and if it's found out that amhara elites were behind this, it will not bode well for ethiopia and its fragile unity.
it may inch us closer to oromia's independence. up to now, and even now, i and many other oromos still believe an united ethiopia is in our best interests.... but if our icons and voices are targeted and harmed, for being oromo, it maybe time to go back to the drawing board and reconsider this...

Brother Sadach,

First and foremost, I would like to express my sincere condolence to the young artist Hachalu's family in particular and the people of Oromo in general. This brilliant young man has gone too early and it is very saddening.

I understand it is too early to point fingers as to who was/were behind the execution of the talented artist Hachalu. But If you ask me who might have conducted this evil action, I would like to ask who benefits by the aftermath of any chaos in Ethiopia. In my opinion, these are three groups that I put them in order:

1. The coward criminal TPLF goons are definitely on the top of my list. Remember, the same criminal group have been working 24/7 for the last two years to see the disintegration of Ethiopia followed by civil wars even though they have not succeeded yet. Of course they believe civil war is the only way out for them to breath fresh air and then sleep nights without any fear. Not only that, TPLF also sees any war between Oromo and Amhara is the only means to have a guaranteed fat Tigray Republic with the stolen fertile lands from Amhara. Of course, they still fantasize their life in Addis which they enjoyed for 27 long years if it leads them to Menelik Palace.

2. Recently, we have also seen few Oromo elites losing their ground when it comes public support. Unfortunately, there are very few Oromo "Doctors and Professors" who have chosen to work as TPLF as*s lickers. I personally believe that they don't mind the killing of their own brother/son such as brother Hachalu as long as that helps them to get few millions of Birr from the money TPLF has stolen. Not only that, I don't think they even care about Oromia Killil and the people of Oromo at all. In short, very few Oromo elites are very capable to commit this heinous crime.

3. It could also be Amhara individuals like they massacred their own brothers such as Dr. Ambachew and others. Recently, the late Hachalu has said something controversial about King Menelik if I am not mistaken. There might be few angry Amhara individuals who decided to take this brother. I know the people of Amhara are not stupid to have any intention to commit such heinous crimes because they know the consequence of such magnitude. Remember, the priority of the people of Amhara has always been the unity of Ethiopia and everything else is second. Obviosly they are smart enough to understand the killing of such popular Oromo artist could compromise the unity of Ethiopia they have always defended.

4. It is also possible that brother Hachalu might have had some issues with individuals of any ethnicity who are capable to commit such crime and I would not count that possibility out.

I understand we need to wait for the outcome of the Police investigation. But I am guessing that the people behind the execution of brother Hachalu is primarily TPLF criminal group or TPLF as*s lickers classified as second group.

May God Rest Brother Hachalu's Soul in Peace.
May God give strength to his family as well as the people of Oromo during this tough time.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 29 Jun 2020, 20:30

May he rest in peace. I enjoyed listening to his songs even though I don't speak oromiffa. He was very talented. His music was universal. He defied leba weyanes in bole openly, what a brave man.

There's no doubt that his killers were sent by TPLF. Tplf has been warning that Ethiopia will descend into abyss if they weren't leading the country. Tplf is staying true to its word and leaving no stones unturned to ferment ethnic conflicts with another Rwanda in mind. The federal government needs to take action before things spiral out of control. It's easier to mow the lawn than to extinguish the burning hay. It's time to mow weyane rodents.

Tplf doesn't like seeing all Ethiopians rallying behind Abiy on GERD. Tplf is allergic to Ethiopian unity. Us Eritreans are behind you as well.
Last edited by Weyane.is.dead on 29 Jun 2020, 20:49, edited 1 time in total.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 29 Jun 2020, 20:46

Sadacha Macca

First and foremost, Hachallus death, if it is true, is a lose to all Ethiopians. He is very talented musician and a freedom fighter. He had paid dearly for his political activities but he saw the oppressive regime give way to change under the popular uprising. Although some of his views may not find equal acceptance in Ethiopian society; He by no means radical in totality of his views. At this time one cannot rollout anything till professional investigator gets to the bottom of what happened. Whatever happened there are different political groups that want to score a point and galvanized their supporters. No one should use this tragedy as apolitical means. If the murder was politically motivated whoever or whichever political group is involved should be punished the fullest extent of the law.
However, the following statement seems to lack a good understanding of Ethiopian people’s vision for future. No Ethiopian with a good sense of what happened in Ethiopia’s past want to reinstitute a system of yore years. Ethiopians are much more advanced in their thinking than we give them credit for. What they wanted is a united, democratic, federally structured Ethiopia. Neither Abiy nor the people around him want to revert the country in to kifle hager kind of system. We don’t have to be so paranoid to think that this kind of system will be acceptable nether to Oromos nor to Amharas. However, the only group that is inching to create chaos in Ethiopia at this time is weyanes and their radical oromo minions, who have been trying to ignite a civil war among Ethiopians. At this Critical time while the enemies of Ethiopia, Egypt is putting undue pressure on the government of Ethiopia, no sane politician would kill achallu to create division among its people. Just read the digital weyanes that crowded ER and that tells you enough all you need to know who is behind it and for what reason.
“Abiy and or/his amara extremist allies, who hate oromo nationalism, and its advocates. even if abiy didnt personally order it, those around him who harbor anti oromo sentiment, may have done so, seeing hachalu as an obstacle or road block, thus taking him out, to weaken oromos, demoralize oromos, and work towards the unattainable goal of bringing back amhara-elitist-supremacy/hegemony aka Ethiopia ''ande new'' or ''kifle hager'' type of system....”

Rest in Peace Hachallu!
To Hachallu's family: May peace and comfort find you during this difficult time.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 29 Jun 2020, 20:52

ሀጫሉ ሰሞኑን በሚዲያ ላይ፤ ሚንልክ ወደ ኦሮሚያ የመጣው በፈረስ ሳይሆን በአህያ ተጭኖ ነው ስለአለ ጠ/ሚ/ር አብይ አስገደለው የሚለው ከጥርጣሬ በላይ እውኔታ ነው፡፡
ሰሞኑን ሚንሊክ ወደ ኦሮሚያ ሲመጣ የተጫነበት የአህያ ላይ ምስስሎቹን ፓስት ስናደርግ የነበረ መሆኑን ታስታውሳላችሁ፡፡ ምንጩና ሰሞነኛ ጉዳይነቱ ከዚሁ በመነጨ ነበር፡፡ ታዲያ የሀጫሉ ደም በከንቱ ፈስሶ የሚቀር ከሆነ ልናይ አለን!
ቄሮ ፊንፊኔን በሁሉም አቅጣጫ ከብበዋታል፡፡ የሚንሊክን ሀውልት በማፍረስ ለጊዜው ሊረጋጋ ይችላል፡፡

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 29 Jun 2020, 20:58

Weyanay rodent everyone knows you're not oromo. Your whole existence on this forum is to pit oromos against amharas. It's crystal clear that you're a digital Weyane. Everyone knows your game give up you bast.ard.
AbebeB wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 20:52
ሀጫሉ ሰሞኑን በሚዲያ ላይ፤ ሚንልክ ወደ ኦሮሚያ የመጣው በፈረስ ሳይሆን በአህያ ተጭኖ ነው ስለአለ ጠ/ሚ/ር አብይ አስገደለው የሚለው ከጥርጣሬ በላይ እውኔታ ነው፡፡
ሰሞኑን ሚንሊክ ወደ ኦሮሚያ ሲመጣ የተጫነበት የአህያ ላይ ምስስሎቹን ፓስት ስናደርግ የነበረ መሆኑን ታስታውሳላችሁ፡፡ ምንጩና ሰሞነኛ ጉዳይነቱ ከዚሁ በመነጨ ነበር፡፡ ታዲያ የሀጫሉ ደም በከንቱ ፈስሶ የሚቀር ከሆነ ልናይ አለን!
ቄሮ ፊንፊኔን በሁሉም አቅጣጫ ከብበዋታል፡፡ የሚንሊክን ሀውልት በማፍረስ ለጊዜው ሊረጋጋ ይችላል፡፡

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 29 Jun 2020, 21:05

አርቲስት ሃጫሉ የተገደለው በህወሃት ነው የምንለው ያለምክኛት አይደለም!! ይኸውላችሁ መረጃው!!

#የህወሓቱ አፈቀላጤ እና የጃዋር ቅርብ ወዳጅ #ዳዊት_ከበደ ከአራት ቀናት በፊት ይህን ለጥፎ ነበር‼️

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Jun 2020, 21:29

Sadacha Macca wrote:

ሰዳቃ:-
ከዘረዘርካቸው መላምቶች ውስጥ የሚከተሉትን ያላማካተትህ እራስህን ግምት ውስጥ ይጥልኻል። ለምን
1- የኦነግ አሸባሪ ኃይሎች (OLF abductors and killer)
2- ከግለሰብ ጋር በተነሳ ግጭት አልጨመርካቸውም?

You had better stop stocking the fire. The fire will not spare you if keep foolishly service TPLF. Oromos never benefited anything so far other than death and jail.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 01 Jul 2020, 13:29

Abere wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 21:29
Sadacha Macca wrote:

ሰዳቃ:-
ከዘረዘርካቸው መላምቶች ውስጥ የሚከተሉትን ያላማካተትህ እራስህን ግምት ውስጥ ይጥልኻል። ለምን
1- የኦነግ አሸባሪ ኃይሎች (OLF abductors and killer)
2- ከግለሰብ ጋር በተነሳ ግጭት አልጨመርካቸውም?

You had better stop stocking the fire. The fire will not spare you if keep foolishly service TPLF. Oromos never benefited anything so far other than death and jail.
You Fool! You amhara extremists hate anything to do with oromo nationalism, I bet if it were to rain too much in gojjam or gondar; you would blame the OLF!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 01 Jul 2020, 14:00

"You Fool! You amhara extremists hate anything to do with Oromo nationalism, I bet if it were to rain too much in gojjam or Gondar; you would blame the OLF!"

With all due respect, the so-called Oromo Nationalism is not a problem in and of itself, any other for that matter . The problem is when it is used to scapegoat, agitate, and instrumentalize to attack others in general and Amharas in particular. One can give 100 of example that has been used by jawar lead fanatics. The youtube is full of it if you want to go and look. I rest my case.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 01 Jul 2020, 14:24

TGAA,

No sane or rational Oromo supports attacking Amhara as a whole-but we attack the elites among them, who abused our people in the past, and those today with their mentality who think only they are ''ethiopians'' and that only they are ''fit'' to rule those ''others'' [oromos, somalis, afars, muslims].
BUT we know for a fact that, amhara extremist nationalists, see anything oromo as a threat. whether you acknowledge it or not, is immaterial.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 01 Jul 2020, 14:46

" we know for a fact that, amhara extremist nationalists, see anything oromo as a threat. whether you acknowledge it or not, is immaterial."
While Oromos are controlling the center of power from the Prime Ministry to head of the Ethiopian army in a major way , you think they will lower themselves to serve any " Amhara extremist " agenda? This is the most paranoid view I can think of. So these Oromo leaders as sale outs, as propagated by Jawarian and Weyanes, is so convincing you want to give credence to it. You must have undersold yourself " to Dekala " politics. It really sad. Ethnic politics is in line with Hitler's "one drop of blood racist " policy that was used to target Jews. It is not measured with what one does but delegitimization a person's view of what he believed in by looking to the percentage of his blood. Although the extremists are spread form being judged by it. Look at Jawar and Tsegay Arrarsa are spared, but Abiy and those who are working for him are to prove themselves to jawar supporters. WoW. I will side stape, leave it for you to come to your own conclusions.

Abere

Post by Abere » 01 Jul 2020, 14:47

Sadacha Macca wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 14:24
TGAA,

No sane or rational Oromo supports attacking Amhara as a whole-but we attack the elites among them, who abused our people in the past, and those today with their mentality who think only they are ''ethiopians'' and that only they are ''fit'' to rule those ''others'' [oromos, somalis, afars, muslims].
BUT we know for a fact that, amhara extremist nationalists, see anything oromo as a threat. whether you acknowledge it or not, is immaterial.
ሰደቃ መካ፣

እጅግ ተሳስተሃል። የወያኔ የጎሣ ከጎሣ ግጭት ማስታወቂያ ፕሮሞሽን ሰለባ ነህ እንጅ የእንዴ አንተ ዓይነቶቹ ለኦሮሞ ድሃ ገበሬ ከኪሱ የሚገባ የቡና ወይም የጨው መግዣ አላስገኘለትም። ምናልባት እናንተ ኪሳችሁን ሞልታችሁ ይሆናል - ተራው ኦሮሞ ደግሞ እሥር ቤቱን ሞልቶት ነበር በዚህ ከቀጠለም ሞልቶ ይትረፈረፍልሃል። ሰው በዐቅሙ ሲያልም ነው መልካሙ - የወያኔን ትንሽ ራዕይ እንሞላለን ስትሉ እሳት ገብታችሁ ታልቃላችሁ። በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ ሁሉም ብጥስ ያለ ድሃ ነው ማንም ምንም የተለየ የተፈጥሮ ይሁን የሰብዓዊ ሀብት ያለው የለም። ከሜዳ ተነስቶ ድሃ ከ50 ዓመታት በላይ ማሰቃየት - ልክ ያለምንም ወንጀል ተጠርጥሮ 50 ዓመት እስር ቤት ዕድሜውን ፈጅቶ ከወንጀል ነፃ ነህ እንዴ ማለት ነው የምቆጥረው። በኦሮሞ ላይ ኪሣራ የምታመጡ፣ ማሰብ የማትችሉ (ኦሮሞ ነኝ ካልህ ማለቴ ነው) ወያኔ እንዴ አሻንጉሊት የሚጫወትባችሁ መሆኑ የትውልድ ክፍተት ስፋቱን ይለካል።

gagi

Post by gagi » 01 Jul 2020, 16:35

Finally, we reached a tipping point!

Generations of Ethiopians paid dearly to have a democratic country. Hachalu, the vibrant young artist from Ambo, the birth place of so many patriots who fought the TPLF fascists from day one, was one of them. Hachalu was targeted by the TPLF ethnic junta several times. They were scared of him. He had to spend most of his young age in prison. He was one of the nightmares to the TPLF thugs. 

It has been more than two years since the thief and savage TPLF was defeated and chased away from Addis as a result of the sacrifice of thousands of Oromo and Amhara youth, including Hachalu. The losers have been planning and executing, from thier hiding in Makelle, choas and mayhem since. This time they planned to hit two birds by one stone. Killing Hachalu, thier long time nighmare and using his blood to incite inter ethnic war between the Oromo and Amhara across this great country. 

Historically and demographically, the two major population groups -Oromo and Amhara- are the true and legitimate custodians, leaders and protectors of Ethiopia.
These trying times will pass. Ethiopia have overcome so many adversities. It will, this time too. PM Abiy and his administration will defeat the TPLF thugs and will take us to the heights where the majority hard working Ethiopians want to be. 

Down, Down TPLF! 
ኢትዮጵያ የውስጥም ሆነ የውጭ ጠላቶቿን ታሸንፋለች!!