Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: I love Oromo People but I am Glad to see Aheya Hanchalu be fo’ocked up by our Neftegna bullets for angering Menelik

Post by sebdoyeley » 29 Jun 2020, 17:36

Noble Amhara wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 17:31
Don’t fooock with us Neftegna bullets are flying all across your country. Shame on Addis Standard for saying RIP to this [deleted] peice of [deleted]

I think you are agame, brother Noble, if you are not, you should know the implication it comes from the death of the young well love Oromo if you miss this, you are Idiot.

Ejersa

Re: I love Oromo People but I am Glad to see Aheya Hanchalu be fo’ocked up by our Neftegna bullets for angering Menelik

Post by Ejersa » 29 Jun 2020, 17:40

Please wait, video is loading...
Noble Amhara wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 17:31
Don’t fooock with us Neftegna bullets are flying all across your country. Shame on Addis Standard for saying RIP to this [deleted] peice of sh!t backward archaic Stone Age fckr moron

Long Live Menelik II Statue death to all his enemies they are snakes he is Gold !

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 29 Jun 2020, 17:58

ሃጫሉ ዶ/ር ኣብዪ ንፁህ ኦሮሞ ነው በማለቱ ነው በወያኔ ቅጥረኞች የተገደለው ኦሮሚያ ውስጥ ከፍተኛ ብጥብጥ ለመፍጠር ታቅዶ ነው። ስለዚህ ኦሮሚያ ውስጥ ያለ ማንኛውም ሰው ጥንቃቄ አድርጉ በተለይ ቤተ ክርስቲያንና መስጊድ ጥበቃ ይደረግላቸው ወያኔ ገና ታባላናለች ታጋይ ሃጫሉ ወጣቱ ወንድማችን ኣዝነናል 😭😭 ወያኔ መቼም ኣይሳካልሽም!!

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 29 Jun 2020, 18:21

Wedi wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 17:58
ሃጫሉ ዶ/ር ኣብዪ ንፁህ ኦሮሞ ነው በማለቱ ነው በወያኔ ቅጥረኞች የተገደለው ኦሮሚያ ውስጥ ከፍተኛ ብጥብጥ ለመፍጠር ታቅዶ ነው። ስለዚህ ኦሮሚያ ውስጥ ያለ ማንኛውም ሰው ጥንቃቄ አድርጉ በተለይ ቤተ ክርስቲያንና መስጊድ ጥበቃ ይደረግላቸው ወያኔ ገና ታባላናለች ታጋይ ሃጫሉ ወጣቱ ወንድማችን ኣዝነናል 😭😭 ወያኔ መቼም ኣይሳካልሽም!!
Says one bu'katam kintarotam hamasenay and qomiche Amharay diqala lootiew, quick to fabricate falsehood, always scared and obsessed by the Tigrean Lion Relaxing while watching cursedartera from the Banks of Mereb and Angereb.